Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Living in the Mansion (retry) [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#1 Posted: 03:00:16 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello everybody! This is a simple CreepyPasta RP

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
(If a Pasta) Backstory:
Love interest:
Other:

Rules:
PG-13 max on violence and romance, anything more must go through player's PMs
You cannot love another one of you characters

Name: Austin
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, wears black sweatpants, a blue shirt, and sneakers
Personality: Friendly and kind
Love interest: Chi
Other: N/A

Name: Jane the Killer
Appearance: Looks like Jeff, but wears a blood-stained sweatshirt and skirt, has regular shoes
Personality: Kind, a little crazy
Backstory: Killed by Jeff, brought back by Slender, she eventually fell in love with Jeff
Love interest: Jeff the Killer
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:45:57 21/07/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#2 Posted: 04:02:32 21/07/2015
Name: Jeff the killer
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Insane, sadistic usually laughs at his own pain but likes to avoid jane or piss her off.
(If a Pasta) Backstory: Killed his family after permanently scaring his face with a permanent smile
Love interest:
Other:-

Name: Tici Toby
Personality: Insane, usually twitchy and laughs at pain of his victims.
(If a Pasta) Backstory: He was abused by his father and killed his family and burned down the house. The same night, thinking he would die in the house fire slender came and saved him making him a proxy.
Love interest:

Name: Slender
Personality: Quiet unless hes speaking. His emotions are hard to decipher since he has no face.
(If a Pasta) Backstory: Unknown.
Love interest:-

Name: The Doorsmen (Aka Samantha Dorn)
Personality: Shes quiet and barely speaks to others. Usually seen in the rose garden or lurking in the hallways or slenders forest.
Love interest:
Other: She was secretly raised by slender when slender had killed her mother unknowing that the woman had a baby. When slender found the baby she was barely living and in order to pay back his mistake he took the baby to his mansion where later that night it died. He had spent many nights upset till he finally convinced himself to bring back the baby knowing the consequences. The baby began to cry after its life was restored and its once dark brown hair faded to white and its blue eyes gained a peculiar glow to them. After several years of difficulty and parenting slender raised the baby naming her samantha dorn. Dorn being her real mothers last name. After becoming a certain age she developed peculiar powers over dimension creation and teleportation, similar to the father she has known, Slender.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Pumpkin Witch Green Sparx Gems: 333
#3 Posted: 04:24:16 21/07/2015
Name: Chi
Appearance: Long black hair red eyes and red dress
Personality: lonely and shy
Love interest: Austin
Other: She killed her self by poison. She's now a ghost

(Am I accepted? )
---
I can count. 1 2 skip a few 99 100
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:30:47 21/07/2015 by Pumpkin Witch
#4 Posted: 04:27:17 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Accepted both of you, Can Chi be my love interest?))
---
#5 Posted: 04:29:01 21/07/2015
(Sure) I walk around the garden stopping to look at a few things and go back to walking around aimlessly
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:09:24 21/07/2015 by Pumpkin Witch
#6 Posted: 05:19:36 21/07/2015
Pumpkin i dont think it has started yet....smilie
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#7 Posted: 05:21:10 21/07/2015
Lol i dumb (even tho that was my sis I was doing something she thought it would be funny to say something so she did)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:22:45 21/07/2015 by Pumpkin Witch
#8 Posted: 05:24:35 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((We didn't start, I'm going to wait for at least Wolfgang to join because he wanted to do one with his usual characters))
---
#9 Posted: 05:31:07 21/07/2015
(Yea and it wasn't me it was my sis who decided to say something though o don't really care on what anybody thinks of me)
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#10 Posted: 06:04:54 21/07/2015
((I'll edit this with my sheets real soon. My expected characters are Gabe, Foxy, Fang, Xavros, Alastor, Al/Lex/Xander, and Bouncer. You know pretty much what to expect from them, Eyebrawler))

Name: Gabe Fazbear
Appearance: As a human, he has grey hair, golden eyes, and a thin, slightly athletic build. Hides his 'true' Were-chimera form (Humanoid bearlike body, wolf head, lion mane, bat ears and wings, bull horns, canid clawed/furred hands, hooved legs, reptilian tail that ends in a shark fin) from those he doesn't trust. Tends to prefer a 'werewolf' form, if he needs to be inhuman for any reason.
Personality: Shy to those he doesn't know, but when he opens up, he's a kind, loyal soul that sticks by his friends. He can be a bit uptight at times and incredibly easy to stress out, but generally means well, and won't resort to violence if he can help it.

Name: Xavros
Appearance: A bestial-looking old man with glowing yellow eyes, thinning grey hair, pointed ears, jagged long sideburns, and large lower canine teeth that jut from his lips when his mouth is closed. Often has shifted to have digitigrade lupine legs and tail, as well as furred, clawed lower arms and hands.
Personality: Mysterious, secretive, esoteric, but is also warm, protective, quirky, and friendly. Has a strong sense of justice. Has a dry sense of humor, and loves getting into philosophical debates with others.
Other: Known as the King of Mirrors among some. The progenitor of the were-chimera race, and skilled with the element of light. Few know what his intentions are, but he seems to have interest in beings that have superhuman abilities.

Name: Alastor "Wolfgang" Zaiden
Appearance: A red wolf animatronic, with a top-heavy, strong build, who wears black leather pants, and has black designs on his face that look rather menacing. When trying to be intimidating or scary, he projects illusions onto himself, ones of hideous deformities and needles/syringes hanging out of his fur.
Personality: Cocky and confident, although has a soft side. A bit of a showboat that aspires to not look like a 'wimp', but he helps others out when they really need it.
Backstory: Ran away from home with his brother Alex when his parents tried to turn him in to the government upon discovering his powers, believing them to be a sign of demonic influence. The two turned to drug use to ease the pain of living on the streets, setting in motion a series of events that caused his brother to be hospitalized, and resulted in his own death. After a while, his spirit possessed the body of an animatronic, although rather than seeking for vengeance, he sought to reunite with his brother, determined to make the most of this new chance at life.
Love interest:
Other: Amadeus is watching

Name: Alexander "Al, Lex, and Xander" Zaiden
Appearance: Normally a nine-foot tall, broad-shouldered, muscular, anthropomorphic Cerberus, with features reminiscent of the doberman breed. His different selves look different when split.
  • Al: A six-foot tall anthropomorphic doberman, with icy blue irises, and an unremarkable physique. Usually the 'Right' head.
  • Lex: Similar to his brothers, but with a stockier, more muscular build, and emerald-colored irises. Usually the 'Middle' head.
  • Xander: Similar to his brothers, but with a lean build with some muscle. His iris color resembles the bright orange of hot coals. Usually the 'left' head.

Personality:
  • Al: A shy, intellectual person who has taken an interest in technology and engineering. An avid gamer and hacker, who generally isn't seen without his laptop. Tries to stay away from fights, and attack from distances when necessary.
  • Lex: The 'original' personality, he's a friendly, boisterous fellow that eagerly welcomes new friends. Usually ends up breaking up fights between Al and Xander. More inclined to run into the thick of a fight if given a good reason, especially if he thinks someone is in danger. Has a strong moral compass, and a great hatred of drug dealers.
  • Xander: A distant, cynical, sarcastic fellow that tries to hide the fact he cares for others. More inclined to fight dirty in combat, and take advantage of anything he can to win. Easy to embarrass, and despite his insistence that he doesn't like hugs, doesn't try to push them away.

Backstory: Originally a were-Dobie (although he kept this secret from his parents), Alex ran away from home to protect his brother, but after a horrific incident, was hospitalized, the only things keeping him company were the voices in his head and the crushing guilt of his brother's death until he was sent off to a laboratory. As his psyche cracked, the voices became stronger, eventually hijacking his natural shapeshifting ability in order to form their own heads, and eventually split into their own bodies (although he lost the power to 'go human' after this, and can 'merge back' whenever he wishes). After some horrific experiments were performed on him, he was eventually able to break free, and is now seeking to live life with his long-lost brother, even if it means living in this creepy old mansion.
Love interest: None. Attracted to either gender
Other:

Name: John "Foxy" Silver
Appearance: As the game, although he's had repairs since then.
Personality: Rather shy and reserved around people he doesn't know well, but eccentric around people he does know. Loves to speak with a pirate accent, but knows when to drop the act. Craves acceptance, and a reason to remain tied to his unlife.
(If a Pasta) Backstory: Originally a human by the name of Johnny Silver, he'd met his end in the late eighties as a child, at the hand of a psychopath who stuffed his body into an animatronic suit. While he'd eventually lost hope of anyone seeing him as a person ever again, he was surprised by a few security guards that'd been hired in the past year.
Love interest: Mangle
Other:

Name: Bouncer
Appearance: Varies, but his most common forms are an animatronic dragon, an animatronic yellow rabbit (both run-down and restored), and a living were-chimera form.
Personality: While caring for his family and apologetic for his actions, he still shows some resentment towards Mr. Fazbear for taking his place in his son's eyes.
Backstory: Originally a worker at Fredbear's Diner not too long after it had opened, he had met his untimely end at the hands of the Fredbear's suit's springlocks, leaving his only son, Gavril, in the care of Frederick Fazbear. After years passed, and his ghost remained tied to the human world, he was enraged at hearing another person had met their end to one of the spring-suits, and decided to possess one of the living employees, determined to find a way to shut down Freddy's and ruin his reputation, and his life. Long years after he'd taken the lives of not only the children, but Frederick himself (ironically wearing the old Fredbear suit that killed him, and Frederick would later come to possess), he returned to the pizzeria, seeking to help sever his victims' connection to the world of the living, however, their spirits had taken notice of him. Seeking their vengeance, they hunted him mercilessly, and Bouncer didn't quite want to lose the life of the person he was possessing, who he'd grown to care for... so he tried hiding in the old Spring Bonnie suit, before history repeated itself with a rather loud 'crunch'. Rotting away inside the suit, not quite alive but not quite dead, he'd started an attraction called Fazbear's Fright, trying to besmirch the chain in a much less harmful way this time, even letting himself be the main attraction in its short-lived time frame. After being confronted by the current owners of Freddy's, including his son, he jumped at the chance to redeem himself, and is working towards rebuilding his image with everyone, including his long lost son, Gabe.
Love interest:
Other:
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 07:30:00 28/07/2015 by Wolfgang
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#11 Posted: 04:32:45 22/07/2015
[Given the circumstances, don't expect me to stick around for very long.]

Name: Evan
Appearance: A tall, scrawny guy. Fair-skinned with shaggy blonde hair and gray-blue eyes. Wears an orange t-shirt, grey shorts, and sandals.
Personality: Generally a laid-back guy, he's very easily set off. He plays the tough guy card to cover the fact that he's not-so-secretly a huge wimp.
(If a Pasta) Backstory: I got bored and decided to join this RP. The End.
Love interest: I'm asexual.
Other: Ehh.

Name: Herobrine
Appearance:http://orig04.deviantart.net/9d37/f/2011/227/d/7/herobrine_apears_by_duskbladewolf-d46nwb5.png
Personality: Pure evil. He's very cunning and manipulative, and if he's mad, you'd better pray for your soul it's not you he's mad at.
Backstory: Herobrine was banished from Minecraftia by his brother Notch for invading the Overworld with his legion of Nether demons. Though he was defeated, left to drift in time and space, his influence didn't leave the blocky world unscarred. His power still lingers in the undead that run rampant in the dead of night, cults prophecizing his return were formed, entire races had been nearly eradicated by his hands- and perhaps his greatest feat: closing the gates to the Sky Dimension. As he roamed, lost between worlds, he eventually happened upon the purgatory that was Slender's Manison. Seeing his chance to return and strike his vengeance, he set out to conquer and overthrow the Slender Man and take hold of power once more.
Love interest: Love is for lesser beings.
Other: Ehh.

Name: Judgement Boy
Appearance: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/jOpD0y8dSjI/hqdefault.jpg
Personality: Hiding something from him is useless; he can see through lies like a sheet of tracing paper. He can either be very helpful or a huge jerk, depending on who he's talking to- he's very "judgemental" like that
(If a Pasta) Backstory: After the great fire of Gregory House, he temporarily moved here while renovations were being made, and passes the time by forcing the residents to play his judgement game.
Love interest: We'll see.
Other: Nah.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#12 Posted: 05:38:10 22/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted guys
---
#13 Posted: 02:55:15 23/07/2015
So when do we start?
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#14 Posted: 04:07:23 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((We can start now))

I was walking around looking for Chi

Jane stood outside Jeff's door, waiting for him "Today is the day" She said
---
#15 Posted: 04:25:03 23/07/2015
I was standing in the garden looking around
---
#16 Posted: 04:54:14 23/07/2015
Slender roamed quietly through his forest. The forest was quiet as he wandered enjoying the soft spring breeze.

Jeff sat in his room trying to think of ways to avoid the female pasta outside his door. He thought for a moment then very quietly moved to the window opening it quietly and climbing out shutting the window and climbing up to a balcony of what he thought was an empty room.

Toby sat in the main entertainment room playing video games on the flat screen. It was black ops zombies with a mod. The mod made the zombie version much more gorey and to him, much more fun.

Samantha sat in her room quietly. The curtains drawn making her room dark as she fiddled with various portals to different dimensions. She sighed and then stood hearing someone on her balcony.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#17 Posted: 05:27:48 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Jane sighed after waiting a few minutes, she knew Jeff didn't want anything to do with her, so she walked up to the roof and sat, trying not to cry as she looked up at the sky

I walked into the garden and saw her, Chi was a ghost, but she was a really cute ghost, after a moment, I built up the courage to go up to her "Hey Chi, how are you doing today?" I asked
---
#18 Posted: 05:39:31 23/07/2015
I looked over "I'm doing ok. What about you" I say
---
#19 Posted: 03:34:33 24/07/2015
[I'm drawing a blank on how to insert myself in here. Any ideas?]
---
#20 Posted: 04:02:41 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Have Evan find the mansion, I'm not sure about the others))

"I'm good" I said "There's something I need to tell you..."
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#21 Posted: 05:19:52 24/07/2015
OOC: I am thinking of Joining. Not sure though.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#22 Posted: 04:17:35 25/07/2015
Let's see, he's not at work, not at home, he won't answer his phone, and he's not right in front of me...

So where the heck is he?

I had been looking around for Austin pretty much all day, and hadn't found a single clue of his whereabouts. I checked everywhere I would think he'd be, a search that proved fruitless. The only place I hadn't looked yet was the forest, the mysterious forest outside town, that even on the brightest days was always shrouded in fog. Many have entered; none have returned.

A chill went down my spine as I stood at the edge of terror. I'd pretty much be signing my own death certificate if I went in, but I was concerned about my friend's absence- what would I do if he was gone? A deep breath eased my nerves- albeit only slightly -as I reached down to ensure my treasured revolver was at my side, and I ran into the woods, silently praying that I would live to see another day.
---
#23 Posted: 06:12:40 25/07/2015
As Evan headed into the woods, his cell phone began to quietly buzz, as he received a text from someone he'd encountered a few times while hanging out with Austin, a man by the name of Gabe Fazbear. "Hey, you seen Austin? Been looking for him everywhere, ran out of ideas." the text read, followed by a few worried looking emoticons.
---
#24 Posted: 15:13:24 25/07/2015
I looked at my phone when it buzzed in my pocket, and saw it was from Gabe, another friend of Austin's. The message obviously sounded distressed (I mean, it had like, five worried emoticons), so I texted him back letting him know I was on the case.

I haven't seen him either, checking that creepy forest at the moment. Wish me luck.
---
#25 Posted: 18:10:56 25/07/2015
"I'll be there in a minute," a followup text said, rather brief this time. After a short amount of time had passed, er, something rather bestial looking approached him from the edge of the forest, the darkness caused by the treetops' cover obscuring exactly what it was. All that could really be seen of it were two piercing golden eyes, standing about eight feet off of the ground. It didn't seem to be trying to sneak up on him, nor did it sound to be aggressive as it approached, though.
---
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#26 Posted: 22:58:00 25/07/2015
OCC: Can I make my own CreepyPasta, or do I have to use already made ones?
---
Turtle Power.
#27 Posted: 01:09:38 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((You can make your own))
---
#28 Posted: 02:06:33 26/07/2015
Name: Wickerman
Appearance:
http://hdwallpapersfactory.com...aper-765107.jpg
Personality: Disconnected, prolific, ominous, calm, quiet, non-violent.
(If a Pasta) Backstory: He was born from the ashes of a Celtic wickerman burning. He is the manifestation of remose, regret, and loathing. He walks between the physical and supernatural world, often stalking people and whispering moral questions to them.
Love interest: none
Other: he cannot exist in light. He doesn't abide by the laws of reality.
---
Turtle Power.
#29 Posted: 04:58:51 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Accepted and a bit sad))
---
#30 Posted: 05:34:58 26/07/2015
OCC: Be aware that unless I specify, Wickerman is always whispering.

Wickerman walks up behind Slenderman, his feet crunching the fallen leaves. His bright luminescent eyes dart around the forest, and he looks up to Slenderman. When he speaks, it is reminiscent of wind, "Regret... On the winds... " *chuk, chuk, chuk* he makes his way around to the front of Slenderman, "Don't leave usssss..." He brushes a "hand" down Slenderman's sleeve, "Today's the day..."
---
Turtle Power.
#31 Posted: 06:19:50 26/07/2015
Name: Maria
Appearance: Long brown hair, hazel eyes, and depending on her mood, different clothes.
Personality: Nice and Caring.
(If a Pasta) Backstory: N/A
Love interest: None yet. May change.
Other: Likes Creepy Pastas like Slender Man, JEff the Killer, ect (Like, likes to read em.)
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#32 Posted: 19:56:34 26/07/2015
[[Is there still a chanse to join this? Oh boy did I love the first version of this RP back in the days. I'll snatch my sheets from the old rp and fix 'em.

Hazzah! Found them, fixed them, yay!

Name: Lost Alvira/Taila Valor [Is preferred to just be called Lost.
Age: No age due to being undead. However, has the appearance of 20+
Appearance: http://lostsunburn.deviantart.com/art/MazeIsDeath-FINISHED-Not-480223978]Girl on the left, ignore the right one[/url]
Personality: Arrogant and sarcastic, mysterious and often is hard to talk with. Gets easely tempered if not given good distraction.
(If a Pasta) Backstory: Read it here
Love interest: N/A

Name: Wyvern-Grinn/Dara Birdorium
Appearance: A blue bird-human hybrid. A blue shirt going along with blue pants. Brown wings and deep-green pupilless eyes. A long brown tail and always grinning
Personality: Caring and calm, yet when angered can be very agressieve. She's very sarcastic and likes to make smart remarks
(If a Pasta) Backstory: (Using the old RP as a reference)
Dara was a girl who was the first to aproach the "Scorging death" without being killed. After a little "Accident" with Pasta-Hunters mistaking her for her new friend, Lost Alvira had gifted A part of her corrupted powers to Dara, physically and mentally changing her to think alike many Pasta's out there.
(I gotta work on this lil' one here)
Love interest: N/A
]]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:11:29 26/07/2015 by BlackWing116
#33 Posted: 03:21:51 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Of course you can join BlackWing, you and Eevee are accepted))
---
#34 Posted: 03:43:00 27/07/2015
I was walking through the forest. I was not sure what I could find.
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#35 Posted: 05:11:57 27/07/2015
Name:Kain "Butler"
Appearance:[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Personality:reserved, helpful, dedicated, manipulative, sadistic in certain situations

(If a Pasta) Backstory: he has worked at the mansion for a whlie now, wandering its halls, welcoming its monsters, and serving its guests, no one is quite sure where he comes from, but he is just as much a monster as any other here, if asked his story will change every time, in reality, he was a butler before at mansion of a psycho-sociopath his former master did horrible things to people... and the butler was forced to help, now hes here, serving the mansion

Love interest:unsure

Other: hasnt killed anyone himself since working at the mansion, but has done a lot of cleanup,
will serve any need presented to him to the best of his ability short of murdering another mansion guest, he no longer has a sense of self-preservation, or fear. but he loves the adrenaline rush that took its place.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:12:36 27/07/2015 by jokerstix66
#36 Posted: 05:33:59 27/07/2015
OCC: Haha! I've used that bottom picture for a character before.
---
Turtle Power.
#37 Posted: 05:49:34 27/07/2015
Slender looked the Wickerman and then sighed. "What is it the day for wickerman?" he asked his voice seeming to echo deeply from nowhere.

Jeff sighed and sat on the counter as he ate his sandwich. He took several bites and then thought about several things and threw the rest of his sandwich away. He got up and walked out to the room where toby sat and sat next to him on the couch watching him play.

Ticci toby looked at Jeff. "You look like something is eating at you Jeff.." He said twitching abit before looking back at the tv and continuing to play. "Wanna play with me?" He asked.

"Sure." Jeff said accepting a remote from toby.
~~~~~

Samantha sat quietly in her room again and then laid down and began singing to herself.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#38 Posted: 06:03:02 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Accepted))

Jane went inside to her room and held a small teddy bear she found one day when she went to her house in the middle of the night "Mr. Bear... Why doesn't he like me?" She asked "I don't know Jane" She had Mr. Bear say in a comically low voice
---
#39 Posted: 06:13:02 27/07/2015
OOC I WONT BE ON TILL TOMORROW AT SIX PST. I WORK TWO JOBS AND WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO POST TILL TOMORROW NIGHT. If you carry on without me please understand that i will be very tired and will need a recap... Thank you♥
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#40 Posted: 06:46:19 27/07/2015
Wickerman turns to look out into the forest, "People... Coming. Mortals will..." Wickerman moans solemnly, "Hey Slenderman.., how are you doing today?"
---
Turtle Power.
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#41 Posted: 07:17:10 27/07/2015
turning the long halls Kain looked around cleaning meticulously, polishing an old painting of a man long since dead. "what shall be for this day I wonder," he said to himself, looking through the rooms, nodding every so often at the inhabitants. he thought about his old job, how many people did he end? after his old master was done with them... "how exhilarating". Moving to the garden he started pruning the plants and making clipings of select flowers for the nights meal. "perfection.." he said holding up a small black rose. not seeing that there was someone else there with him.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:21:34 27/07/2015 by jokerstix66
#42 Posted: 07:26:17 27/07/2015
"Living in the forest wasn't so bad..." Wyvern said setting her beak into a piece of wood. "What?" She than murmered looking at Lost from her newly bitten tree. "I'm biting a tree. Look away!"

Lost shrugged, sitting a bit higher up. "I don't remember giving you the will to bite trees..." She sighted. "And why again do you bite this tree?"

"I don't know." Wyvern admitted, stopping her action. She sat down. "Honestly, have you ever had contact with others ever again after all of this trouble or not?" A curious look was shot to Lost, who had already was looking in a different direction. "No. Many Pasta's these days gather at some mansion, but I never found it thus never showed interest."

Wyvern sighted. "Ah, I see. What if they find us?"
"We'll see than." Lost sneered in irritation. "Can I now just....stare?"
Wyvern nodded, and started minding her own buisniss. "Nomnomnom."
#43 Posted: 07:58:49 27/07/2015
I see someone in the garden and decide to ignore him and wander
---
#44 Posted: 08:06:23 27/07/2015
While Wyvern was minding her "Tree biting buisniss", Lost quietly watched in the generall direction of the Mansion. She had there been once, but found out that most of the people there were far from her liking. She sat down on a higher up tree. "Pathetic. Why gather? It would make it so much easier for them to find you and end you. What does it matter to me? I'm dead already." The suns warmth made Lost a little drowsy, she decided to lay down on the treebranch and closed her eyes.
#45 Posted: 08:08:42 27/07/2015
Wickerman shuddered and faded off into the woods, "Maria..." Wickerman flickers through the forest, peering into the business of the others. He sighs behind Lost and Wyvern in the shadows, "Chew, Chew..." He appears behind Janes door, "Chew, Chew... " He imitates the voice Jane used for Mr. Bear, "Regret... Annoyance..." Wickerman knocks on the door *Tat, tat, tat*, " ...Wanna play with me?"
---
Turtle Power.
#46 Posted: 08:10:00 27/07/2015
Wyvern looked up. "I swear I heard something... Meh, must a fly." She looked back at her half-chewed tree and continued chewing on it.
#47 Posted: 13:57:48 27/07/2015
The sound of heavy breathing alerting me that I was being stalked stopped me dead in my tracks. A feeling of dread washed over me; the breathing didn't sound human by any stretch. With a hesitant gulp I dared a peek over my shoulder at my follower, only to immediately regret it a second later. It didn't look like anything I'd ever seen before, or even of this world. The only thing I could make out against the darkness of the forest were a pair of golden eyes, glaring at me as if they were staring directly into my soul. The beast didn't show any aggressive behavior, but that somehow only made the eerie encounter worse. Whatever it was, it was big and freaky enough for me to know that I wanted nothing to do with it. Hiding would be useless, and judging by its size, running was out of the question, so I elected to stay as still as a rock with my quivering hand slowly extending down to my revolver. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of my head.

I could tell I was about to die, but I wasn't about to go down without a fight.
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#48 Posted: 14:08:13 27/07/2015
((I'll probably try and join in again, gotta start getting active here again lol))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#49 Posted: 16:53:04 27/07/2015
"What in the world?" I Ask myself when I heard my name and turned around. "No one there... Must be my imangination." I said and found a Garden. "May as well go see what's in there." I sigh and walk in.
---
#50 Posted: 18:27:57 27/07/2015
The creature walked forward towards Evan, a small beam of light through the canopy above revealing its form. Its body was large and bearlike, with batlike wings jutting outward, held close to its form this moment, while its head was a monstrous combination of a wolf's face, a bat's ears, and a lion's mane, with bulllike horns jutting forward from its skull. A reptilian tail whipped behind it, tipped by a sharklike fin, as the creature strode forth on its hooved feet, its bipedal gait hinting at an intelligence beyond what its features would indicate. Its expression was most intriguing of all, though, as it wasn't of predatory hunger or malice, but... of worry. Clearing its throat, the beast began to speak, in a voice that, however bestial it was, sounded familiar. "What were you thinking... wandering into these woods by yourself? I mean, most humans that come in here alone don't come back out again..."
---
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me