Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > ReTuRn AfTeR fIrE [Officially Called a Creepypasta!]
Page 1 of 1
ReTuRn AfTeR fIrE [Officially Called a Creepypasta!] [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1 Posted: 13:05:14 16/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I made this Creepypasta for fun... It's not good, as I say, creepypasta, so it contains gore//blood.
Lost Alvira's POV/Story starts here.

fire of fate, running from what alight's...

I’m awake for a few minutes as I start on the TV to watch today’s news as there seems to be a live broadcast of something. I sit down on my bed and watch.
“today, a person went on a killing spree and killed several people who lived together on one home. We’re not allowed to show pictures or captured shots yet. The police has set their target on the 16 years old Alvira Valor, who recently died in a fire, but the corpse was never found.”
I stood up, and went to the kitchen to get some food ready as I keep thinking. Alvira was one of my best and closest friends before she disappeared in the fire that happened two weeks ago in our own school. I was able to escape, but when I turned around Alvira had been already buried under the burning pieces of wood. I remember her screaming, and begging for help way too good… It gave me the shivers thinking about it again.

Whatever happened, it seems like everyone on school today talks about it. After the fire, we got a new building that we can use for now instead of our own school, which is being renovated by now. I miss my old school, but somehow, I never want to return to it as well. I don’t need to guess why, after the memories I had from that day. I just sit there, in the hallway. I silently hold my only physical memory of Alvira tightly in my hands. It’s a plushy, a plushy of a little cute blue dragon, which had golden horns and two big eyes. I held it so tightly my hands started to hurt as the school bell suddenly rang so loud. I jumped up. “Now now kid… Why so shocked?” I hear a voice behind me. I quickly turned around to see one of my classmates. “No, it was just the school bell that woke me up.” I stand up and walk with him. “You miss her too, don’tcha?” He asks me. I nod as a response as I put the plushy back into my bag. We walk into a classroom and sit down on our chairs. “I was lucky to get out of that burning piece of wood in time, but I wish I could had the guts to run back and help Alvira… It’s kind of strange that they couldn’t find her body back in the ashes.”
I silently look down at my shoes. “Yeah, I’m worried… After I heard the report that she had disappeared it reminded me of her favorite creepypasta… I forgot the name of it though. a coincidence, don’t you think?” My classmate says as the teacher walks in.

This hour seemed to take ages! I was tired and the school bell’s sound went past me as I barely could keep my eyes open. My friend taps me on my shoulder and I jump up. “You snoozed in. You okay?” He asked worriedly. “I’m fine… Or, I think so.” Together, we walk outside the classroom as everyone holds still upon hearing glass breaking. “Where’d that come from?” One of people asked suddenly, looking around quickly. “I don’t know…” I say quietly. There’s another sound of breaking glass. It now comes clearly from the kitchen.

Adrenaline flew through me as I take slow paces towards the kitchen. I put my hand on the door lock and am about to open it up as the sound of breaking glass is there again. It sends a shiver through my spine. I open the door slowly and walk inside through the kitchen door. It’s dark in the kitchen, but when I try to turn on the light it doesn’t work. I try it multiple times. But nothing happens. “H-Hello?” I ask, quietly. No answer. “Hello?” I ask again. No answer. “A-Anybody here?” I do a few steps forward as I hear glass shattering on the ground just a few meters away. “Who’s…. W-Who’s there?” I do a few steps closer as I notice I’m now standing in the shattered glass. I am about to put my hands in front of me to feel if I was close to something, as the kitchen door suddenly closes. I run towards it and try to open it, but it didn’t work. “Anyone! Help!” I mess with the door for a few more moments, but give up as the door didn’t even move a small inch. I get frightened by the sound of feet walking through the broken glass behind me. I turn around, seeing a small red dot. It stared at me, with a strange, soulless feeling. There was another light not far from it. To me, it seemed like an eye. It blinked a few times, and the red dot next to it flickers off and on at the same time the eye blinked, giving me the hint the red dot was a second eye next to the normal, light giving eye. “W-Who are you?” I ask quietly, but loud enough for whoever that was to hear me. “Shh…” somebody said. It had an eerie feeling somehow, the hissing noise freaked me out for a bit, but I do a step closer as I bump into something feeling soft, like clothes. I put my hands in front of me, and felt that there was indeed somebody standing in front of me. I move down with my hand to one of the arms of the person, but scream in surprise as I appear to not find a hand, but a squashy, fleshy, bloody end of an arm, seemingly handless. “W-What the frick!?” I ask loudly as a hand wraps around my mouth and holds me still. “Shh…” That eerie hissing again… I start struggling to get released from the grip, but all what I try, this person is too strong. “Don’t struggle… There’s no reason to. Get free and you’ll die…”

I nod, scared of what would happen next. The person releases me and ties me up to a pillar which was in the middle of the kitchen. I still don’t see anything, but my eyes get used to the darkness. I can see a blurry figure. It keeps staring at me with that soulless red dot. I can see something shining too, it wasn’t realy clear to me what it was, but the figure held it in its right hand. I can now see that the person had clearly no left hand, like, it burned off or something. “W-who are you?” I ask scared.
The figure blinks another time, then laughing. It’s laughing is soft first, but it quickly ends in a psychotic laugh. “Why, why would you know? Can’t you figure out the precious voice coming from me!? I’m so disappointed in you, Dara!” What!? This person knew my name, now I’m even more scared. “How can you know my name?” I ask with a soft voice. “A-and who are you?”
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 10:09:12 06/07/2014 by NINJAsk11
#2 Posted: 13:05:51 16/05/2014 | Topic Creator
The figure comes close with its face, it’s nose hitting mine. “You should know, Dara…” I shiver, not from the answer, but the scent of burned flesh, blood and death, the same scent I smelled when I saw Alvira buried under the fire. “Get off!” I scream. I suddenly feel a terrible pain going through my arm. I look down to see the figure’s right hand, wich was holding the knife… It was pinned into my arm. “W-What are you doing!?” I shout as the figure pulls the knife out. “Don’t you see what I’m trying!? It’s a shame you can’t seem to know who I am!” The figure shouts. The kitchen door suddenly breaks open and two teachers run inside, for a second, I can see the figure’s color’s due to the flashlights that snapped on. It had a black hood on, which was pulled over its face, it ended in a black cape on the lower back. Blue trousers and brown shoes, a purple sweater with blue sleeves, on those, red stripes. A Sky blue scarf, and somehow broken blue hair. The skin was all pale, and on some places severely burned. It had blood stained everywhere, and everywhere I looked at seemed, or either burned, or damaged. The most creepiest was its psychotic grin… tough. One of the teachers ran up to me to free me from the ropes as the other one runs over to the girl. “You’re severely wounded, come, I’ll bring you to the hospital.” The girl hisses. “Forget it!” It runs away, crashes through the window and… it’s gone….

“there you go, all clean and save now!” The doctor says as he pulls the bandages a bit more tight around the cut. “Are you okay?” He asks. I nod. “Do you know who did this?” The doctor asks. I say nothing, shaking my head.
It was really strange, because I somehow remember the girl’s appearance from before, and the voice seemed so…it sounded like I heard it so many times before… How can I forget!?

I walk past a shop while taking a walk. There are some people talking about the current news. “Did you hear it? There was another bloodbath just an hour or three again.” One men said. “I heard it too! It was targeted at a school again.” I walk towards them. “can I know more, please?”
The two men look at me. “certainly!” One says as he picks up a newspaper and shows the front page to me. There’s a picture of a school, fences are surrounding it. A few police cars are seenable too. “What happened here?” I ask. The two men smile. “This newspaper came in a hour ago. Apparently, a massacre happened, 24 people died due to severe blood loss trough enormous cuts. Another 15 people died in a fire that happened in the kitchen. It’s a strange case, since the perpetrator is nowhere to be found.” I nod. “Thanks for this info.” The two nod and walk into the shop.

I start to run back to my home, grab my bicycle and take a sprint towards the school. In not even 5 minutes, I was there. The two men had been right as I see a part of the school all burned up. Not far from it, there’s blood stained everywhere. I see some paramedics cars just riding off with their stuff all on and about. “What just happened here…?”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:22:24 23/05/2014 by NINJAsk11
#3 Posted: 13:06:23 16/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I sit home, reading all news there is, all news, like, really, all news. I just want to read everything now. It’s been 7 hours after I was near that school and since that moment there seem to be more attacks on school kids and teachers. For some reason, I keep thinking about Alvira somehow. She has nothing to do with it! She can’t! Alvira is silently resting in peace somewhere in a garden! Or… Somewhere… save.. they never found her body…

It’s the next day and I look out of the window. It’s dark, the sun hasn’t risen yet… I stand up and go to the kitchen to get some food as I get an eerie feeling. Once I open the kitchen door, and look through it into my living room. I scream. The same figure, who had been in the school’s kitchen before, now sits on MY couch, in MY living room, watching TV… She noticed me right away, and looks at me. “W-What are YOU doing here!?” I shout “Get out of here!” I start to back up a bit and bump into a wall. The girl just shrugs it off, and looks back at the screen. I slowly reach for my phone so I can call the police, but the girl sees it. “What a shame…” The girl stands up, and walks to me. I freeze from fright. She slowly puts a knife on my left hand, which was reaching for my phone. “Don’t.” She chanted. I start shaking. “W-what do y-you want from me?” The girl smirks. “Nothing, hee-hee.” I don’t believe it, I mean, she cutted me before in the school’s kitchen. My hand is still wounded so who’s the idiot here!? The girl comes close with her nose again, and yet again, that smell… of burning flesh, death and blood. I still don’t like it. The girl walked a circle slowly around me, her knife still on my hand. “I’m still disappointed in you. Yesterday, and two months ago…” I shrieked softly. “T-two months? I…I never s-saw you.” Two months ago, I wasn’t showing up on Alvira’s birthday, I had a funeral of my uncle and my parents didn’t allow me to go to Alvira… but that’s all I didn’t like about two months ago. “And two weeks ago…” The girl chanted on. “Two weeks? That’s when the fire started… Where I lost my best friend.” The girl started whispering in my ear. “Yes, and I lost you too. I lost you too…” The girl walked away from me. “H-how do you….”
It suddenly all came to me; The stuff the girl was wearing! How stupid could I be!? We had a costplaying party at school and Alvira was happily wearing her outfit and all… This was the burned, severely damaged version of that costume. The girl, knowing my name… “A…Alvira?” I asked, shaking like a little dog, shaking like a shakemashine. “A-Are…you Alvira?”
But I was dissapointed in asking so…

I open my eyes slowly, the light from above is too bright. Eyes closed, I sit up straight, my chest hurts badly. I look at the white blanked that covers my lower body. I pull it up, it’s cold here. I look outside the window. I wonder to myself. Why’d Alvira do that to me. Is she hating on me? I felt so guilty. Suddenly, shattering glass… I stand up. I walk out the door and… there she is, A smirk over her face, a big knife…. How’d she came inside here with that thing? Did she kill any people in the process of going here? She pushes her knife foreward and…

“Aaah!” I scream, jumping up as fast as I could. God, it was just a dream. I must’ve fainted after I asked Alvira if it was her… In fact, she’s sleeping next to me. I silently stand up and sneak to the phone. I grab it and call for a paramedic car. Within two minutes it’s here. They walk in. Luckily, I just fainted from shock, it was nothing. They look at Alvira. “what happened?” One asks. “I…I don’t know… She was gone two weeks ago in a fire, and then, she started stalking schools for no good reason and…and…” I burst out in tears.

It’s two weeks later again… I’m standing in fron tof our school, the one that replaced the old one. It’s burned… and fences are around it. I look at in in awe… As I suddenly feel a knife pinned in my neck. The last thing I ever saw, was Alvira’s psychotick grin and her staring, soulless dot, then shoes...- - -
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:23:02 23/05/2014 by NINJAsk11
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#4 Posted: 23:10:33 16/05/2014
That...was...AMAZING!
I really enjoyed reading this!
You have to make another creepypasta!
---
A story.
#5 Posted: 10:09:14 17/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: uttster13
That...was...AMAZING!
I really enjoyed reading this!
You have to make another creepypasta!

You bet! This was just Dara's POV.
Wait till Lost AlViRa tells you hers! smilie
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#6 Posted: 06:26:50 20/05/2014
Amazing.
---
#hu
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#7 Posted: 14:16:29 20/05/2014
I love it. Great creepypasta, and an avatar to match! Wonderful.
#8 Posted: 13:12:59 23/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Alighted fate... Burned future...

“Dara! Waaait!" I scream as I trip over a burning piece of wood. I feel the fire take slashes at me. “Please wait!” I yell, but Dara’s sign has gone… She must’ve ran away in fear… I feel the tears falling out of my eyes as I catch the smell of grilled human flesh… or, grilled me… I scream another time. “Help me please! Please!” A bit of fire slaps my mouth and I feel the fire creep up to me, creep up to my chest… to my heart…. To…my…

Zero, notthing, never been there… I wake up with such a feeling.I look around as I notice the soft stuff laying underneath me, the feeling as snuggling up in bed. On top of me, blankets… soft ones that keep you warm at night… Mine weren’t soft… Mine where soaked with blood… I push them off me and look around. I see rocks, wood….
Myself in a window… I yelp loudly upon seeing myself as I rush up to the mirror and stare into a soulless dot, colored yellow. Why yellow? I don’t know… I look at my left eye, being red as if it was a small little bag of blood. Was my eye transparent? I could see the veins through it, not to mention my eyes couldn’t stand still for even a second. My biggest shock was when I realized I was lacking a left hand… All there was was a stump… a bone sticking out as well as a few veins, nothing more, nothing less. My entire body was one mess of burned flesh… Burned death….Scorged Death

I crash down screaming aloud, screaming till I would fall asleep, screaming till I woudn’t even realize I was screaming. I crash myself into a wall, I trip on purpose. I stab myself with a piece of a broken glass… as if I wanted to die… But whatever I do, I cannot die... I cannot feel death coming to me yet… A sudden voice calls to me. “Revange… It iS whAT you aRE hunGry f0r…”
It kept repeating in my head like a rewind-record… Over and over and over and over AND OVER AND ****ING OVER AGAIN!
I shout again. That’s where I realize something. I look in the mirror again, my dot… had become red… It had become red for a certain reason yet to be known… I look at the left… I see a bottle, and a box. I pick up the box.
Matches.
I put the matches down, then pick up the bottle, turn it open and smell.
Diesel.
I put the bottle down and grab a bag from the table, in there, I put the bottle and I put the box of matches into my pocket. I sigh as I sit down and stare at the outside. It’s a bright, nice day, birds singing and the wind waving.

I feel a strange force… I look at my left. I notice a strange liquid forming a replacement for my arm… A transparent version, the veins and bones clearly visable… as soon as I touch it with my right hand, it all collapses down to the ground like actual liquid. I walk away from it, grab all supplies I would need to, then savely stand a 5 meter distance away from the pool of liquid. I grab a match, and I light it by sliding it against a rock. I then throw it straight at the pool of liquid.
Not sooner, I’m standing outside watching the small home burn down to ashes…
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:18:36 23/05/2014 by NINJAsk11
#9 Posted: 07:17:44 06/06/2014 | Topic Creator
It had been like, two days ago I’ve burned that small house. I had taken some food with me. For now, I was a bit of… you know, those people that walk around the streets homeless and stick their head in a trashcan in the hope to find food? I was one of them, yet people always looked at me differently. Usually they’d call the cops… For me, however, they ran away like roller-skating chickens…I Always wondred why. I thought about it now too, just at the moment I walk by a school. Being the one Always peeking through windows, I stare through one...

“Can I make a dinosaur?” One kid asked to the teacher as it happily grabbed a pencil. I remember myself asking the same when I was younger. I look away, then decide to go in this school. So I walk away from the window and walk inside the school.
I wanted to secretly hide and enjoy the kids’ activities... but...

Good lord I have a hood on my costume. I pull it over my face to cover my face in shadows. I wasn’t even inside for a good 3 minutes as a teacher came to me. “Are you new here?” She asked kindly as I look up at her. “You’re burned severely, should I go to the hospital with you and cure your wounds?” She asked. “Are you truly okay?”
For one entire minute, she keeps asking me stuff. I curl up in a ball and press my head to the ground. I groan. I only groan wen too many questions enter my head and when I’m unable to answer them in time. I feel this uncontrollable feeling of rage into my veins. I groan again. The teacher kneels down. “Are you okay?” She asked again. In the meantime, she signaled to the other teachers to get the kids away from here to their classes. She pulls me up and looks at me.
My eyes slowly close…

As soon as I wake up, I hear two voices talking. They were discussing something.
“Impossible! A living being should have a pulse and a heartbeat!” One voice shouted.
“But she’s clearly breathing, sir!” Another voice said.
Suddenly, I feel a hand on my chest as another hand was placed upon my head.
“Hey, girl, are you awake?” One voice asked as I feel a cold, round object placed onto my chest. I nod and the sound of surprise came from the voices.
Immediately, another person took over and researched me as I suddenly get a mask on.
“Shh, it’s okay, it’s just anesthesia.”
No, it wasn’t, I was still awake, but my entire feel has been gone. Even though they cutted me open with a scalpel, I didn’t feel anything from it. My eyes where wide open, and I was able to see two doctors handling this surgery.
Once they reach my heart, they gasp as they find fried organs, all roasted and burned, in functional. Apparently, all that worked where my lungs…
Suddenly, that strange feel of rage comes into me, and I started to lose control of my mind.
Screaming, I jump off the bed, run out and all to the outside, where I rush into some bushes.

A few hours later, I stop walking as I look at the cut in my chest. I was bleeding as crazy as I pushe the two sides against each other. I sit down and grab a needle, as well as a threat I took from that home and start going through my own body to stitch everything together. I then light a match, and cover my mouth into my cloak (Good lord I had my original clothes on in that surgery…) as I scratch a match with a stone and make it set alight. I then hold it to the wound, and burn it. The best I hoped happened: My wound had been burned shut. I smile a bit and I look at the match in my hand. It was still on. Seeing a small wooden hut I use my force to created that strange hand again, I make it melt on the wooden hut, then throw the lighted match on it. The hut burns up. Once I see the fire light up, I notice my feel of rage turning down. It struck to my mind. Without fire, my raging fuel will not burn.

That is where it started.... as I started to take on random small pieces of wooden work, but soon, my rage isn’t happy with what I burn…

I walk past a school as the boiling rage erupted into me like a charging horse. I walk inside, in the middle of the kids. I had my bottle of diesel ready and walk to a corner. One kid noticed me and -unlucky for me- he just had biology and had been talking about burnable fuel. He smelled the fuel and ran up to me as I spilled the fuel. “Hey Ma’am! What are you doing!?” The rage became bigger as I put my bottle away. I turn to the kid and show it my insane smile, the soulless dot staring at him and the transparent eye. The kid stands still, like someone froze him. "What's up, kid?" I ask arrogantly. "Something wrong?"
The kid remained silent.
"Aren't you going to call a teacher?" I ask, even more arrogantly.
#10 Posted: 12:50:51 20/06/2014 | Topic Creator
The kid does a step back.
“Well kid, go do something.” I say with a smile, an arrogant smile, that was. The kid does a few steps back. “W-why are y-you spilling diesel… M-Miss?” The kid asked.
I kneeled down so I was the kid’s high. “Because, if you don’t run outside now, child, your life will end here.”
I didn’t want to say that really, it just came up into me like… automatic? I wasn’t so sure about it. Why’d I say that, was I truly meaning it?

The boiling rage answered me. It answered me that I indeed must end this schools existence…
“Run, run as if you die.” I warned the kid as I pushed him to the door. Just when I pushed him into the fresh air, the kid started running. One teacher runs after him to see what had been going on.
While that was out of my way, I turned back and walked to the puddle of diesel, already slowly spreading. I light a match, and throw it in the middle of the puddle as everything ignited.

Several older children react fast, and try to escape through opened windows and doors, but the main exit was blocked by a piece of wood that collapsed due to the sealing already giving up under the fire’s force. Due to this happening, kids now tried to exit through the special emergency doors. Some of them were able to reach these doors, and escaped.
Other kids where soon captured in the almighty flames that spread like they litterly walked. I was sitting in a corner, such a corner where you could watch everything happen. I had to keep my laugher in upon hearing the kid’s screams. By now, I had trouble seeing due to the high amount of smoke, and the light had also given up. I soon hear the building itself giving up, and pieces started to collapse as suddenly everything collapsed, with me somewhere there too.

I didn’t pass out as a piece of wood hit my head, instead, I wondered why it took these pieces of wood so long to collapse with the rest of this school, which couldn’t be called a school anymore, but a worthless pile of rubble, wood, and dead bodies somewhere hidden in them. I kick the piece of wood aside, and then shove myself out of the rubble. I slowly climb to the surface. Once I was up to the surface, dogs walk up to me, people after them, thinking I was a survivor of this disaster. They nearly had me on a bed up to the hospital, but I rushed away, in the bushes.

One week later…
Not much has changed. I’m still sniffing in trash cans, and people still give me a weird look. Honestly, I don’t mind people anymore. Over time, I started to look differently at people, like they are worthless, useless, and whatnot. The rage that burned inside me has remained where it is, as strong as it is. I’ve burned down already like 3 schools in a short amount of time. One school was completely burned, all left was a skeleton of the school itself. The second school turned to complete ashes, and the third one apparently still standed, though, I’m pretty sure it needs a good renovation that’ll take a year or two. It wasn’t my problem, after all.

I silently watch the third school, fences around it as the police walks around the building, though, sooner as I thought, they leave.
Once they do, I start moving. I run up to the school, inside it, up to the burned stairs.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:52:54 26/06/2014 by NINJAsk11
#11 Posted: 08:39:59 26/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I don’t know really why’d I go up the stairs and look around, but something catches my eye. Once I’m closer I find out it’s some sort of match. It looks like a normal one, but it had a red strike in the exact middle of it. The part that you scratch against rocks to light the match wasn’t black, but blood red.
Something tells me to pick it up, so I do.
And as soon as I do pick it up, I suddenly know everything about this match. The Devil’s Match. It seemed like a very strange item I didn’t know what to do with. For instance, I could throw it, but what would it cause? I didn’t know.
I should try it out and see what effects it had? I said I knew about it, but, on the other hand, I didn’t. So I went away from the school and went back to the forest. There, there was a abandoned small little house where they used to cut wood from trees. So I went in there and opened all the windows because I know that smoke needs to escape. Then I grabbed some wood and put it on a stone table. Then the match. I grab a rock and scratch the match against it. It lights with ease but…

When I lighted it, it sounded like some evil eagle screeching with an annoying, high, eerie tone. So eerie even I shivered. The flame that sprouted from the match wasn’t normal colored either. It was green instead. I just thought it was a simple normal flame, so I lighted the piece of wood. Once I did purple smoke came out and I couched a bit. Through the smoke, I could see a mouse suffocating, as if he died of poison. The green flame… it must’ve caused some poisonous effect on those who either touch the fire or the smoke, guaranteed death. Of course, I practically was dead already so it had no big effect on me. The wood burned to ashes and the smoke disappeared a few minutes later.
I grabbed another piece of wood, and did the same process over. Same flame, same smoke.

I thought by myself; if I change my way of scratching, thinking, or whatnot, would the flame and the effect change.
I came to realize I was very calm when I burned those pieces of wood. Though I wasn’t calm anymore wen a few mice went up to me and tried to ate me. They must’ve liked grilled human. I lost temper and scratched the match against the rock. This time, the sound of a wyvern(A type of dragon that does not possess over front paws, and those front paws have been replaced long wings.) that seemed like it was about to suffocate some random pray or something, and a big, blue flame sprouted. Due to my irritation, I burned the mice in one flow. All the mice screamed in pain, and their ashes where blood red, as if the devil ate them. The devil, a thing that is connected to Hell, it’s a legend, but…

I calmed down for a bit, sitting down, crossing my legs and arms and breathed in and out. I eventually lost track of time. Once I opened my eyes I noticed it had become dark. I must’ve fallen asleep or something. I stood up and calmly grabbed a piece of wood, slowly light the match and surprisingly, there was no sound of an animal screaming, it sounded like a chant, a snake to be exact. The flame sprouting was white.
I wondered why as I grab a piece of wood and burn it. The fire didn’t had any effect on the wood, nor did it burn.
Maby I should try to use it on a living object?

I put down some cheese I got out of a trashcan and wait till two mice run up to it. I grabbed one of them in my right hand, at the same time creating another – liquid-forced arms – I take the mouse over in that hand due to its stronger grasp, and grab the match, which was still alighted. I then burned the mouse. Without any pain, or screaming, or any way of suffering, the mouse died, turned to ashes. It’s like an angel rising. Angels… Heaven.
So, perhaps the blue flame was meaning something of Hell and punishment, and the white flame was about forgiveness and Heaven? I didn’t know, but this little tool was amazing!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:52:07 26/06/2014 by NINJAsk11
#12 Posted: 12:11:47 26/06/2014 | Topic Creator
It’s been enough time I’m hiding in the dark, I had realy started to hate cartain things. Especially humans, and schools. Ugh, I can’t stand them at all! I’ve taken on severall other schools and with this new match, schools burnt down easily, with the people all inside them, no one survived at all. I laughed once I saw a school burn down in green flames, the people inside them suffocating from poison.

Not even sooner, I find a school that wasn’t complex at all, it was… different, like some sort of replacement. A few students walk out sharing fries, eww, fries. I somehow knew these students. Those where the one’s that treated me like some sort of sandbag, they where bullying me because I was mentally disordered. They’d threw oranges at me, and I HATE the color orange, simply because I would scream if I touched something orange. It was a bit of an issue if I’d look in trashcans and orange peels where laying on top but who derping cares? Currently, I didn’t care much at all and launched myself into the group of students. In a short amound of time, I’ve kicked their buts whith my bare hands. I’ve not killed them at all, though I do steal a kitchen knife from one of them, what does a HUMAN need to do with a knife at school anyways? To cut homework? Yeah no, I don’t think so.

I see a window, and, as you know, I like peeking through windows, so I did it again. I peeked through and once I saw who and what was inside I couldn’t keep in my breath. There, in a chair, Dara was sitting, watching the teacher talk about mathematics. I grinn a bit and race through an open window into ta kitchen. Nobody was there, but the light’s where on so I pulled out the switch, cutted ONE single threat and boom; Light’s Out! I then hid myself in a small little closet.

The bell rang as I try to stretch out, this closet was becoming too tiny for me so I had to move in a different position, when I do so, I knock open the door, and make three pieces of glass fall out. They all shattered. Just great. I step out and once I do I let even MORE of them fall. Now someone started to mess with the door and get in. It wasn’t who I’d expected to come in. It was Dara coming in as she tried to turn on the light, but failed. Her eyes weren’t used to darkness just yet. I sneak through the door and close it, then quickly turn the key – stupid Dara left it there - all around so the door was locked from the insde, and I had the key which I put on the table. I knock over a bottle of wine as I do so, making it shatter. Dara, with her hands in front of her, walked towards me. I saw a pole next to me, as well as a rope. Dara hits me and feels onto me, trying to figure out what I was. I grab her. “Shh…” I said and tie her up to the pole. “Don’t struggle… There’s no reason to. Get free and you’ll die…” I said with a creepy voice. Dara tries to exfape but fails.

Not sooner, Dara asked me who I am, and with that, I’m disguisted. I used my voice, yet she wouldn’t know!? She’s going to PAY for that! I come closer to Dara, I hit her nose with mine. “You should know, Dara…” I said. I grabbed the knife and ignored Dara’s struggles and yells, and cutted her arm. Not a second after I did so, two teachers ram in the door and shine their flashlights into the kitchen. One the the people helps Dara, another walks at me.

I ignored the teacher completely and run towards the window, out of the school, away, far, far far faaaar away. The Best I could.
DimitriDM Ripto Gems: 587
#13 Posted: 21:33:11 29/06/2014
I'm now soooo hooked into this :3
#14 Posted: 04:16:34 30/06/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hooked"
Yeah.....
Thanks anyways.
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#15 Posted: 02:44:22 09/08/2014
Woah, awesome. Want to hear more Lost Alvira.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#16 Posted: 07:32:46 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Awesome! Thank so much!
#17 Posted: 15:41:01 09/08/2014
Is there going to be more Lost Alvira?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#18 Posted: 17:42:19 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
If Lost allows me, yes.
#19 Posted: 12:23:34 18/08/2014
YAY YAY
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#20 Posted: 21:51:02 29/08/2014
OH MY GOD
I NEED MORE.
SERIOUSLY THIS IS AMAZING.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#21 Posted: 10:03:05 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I promise another paragraph within 2 days.
#22 Posted: 14:58:58 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator
**Holy crap I havn't written in this for THAT LONG!?
"Yes..."
**DAYUM!
"You better write, your audience is growing a bit..."
**Shut up NINJAsk I'm looking for my papers!
"I'm going to laugh if you burn-"
***Shoots NINJAsk with needle*
"ZZZ"
- - -
I could've just stabbed these slackers, at least, that's what I thought by myself but that just attracts attension. Well, here I sit, in the bushes. You know, bushes are a nice place to hide. Anyways, I'm talking to myself, am I? YAY FOURTH WALL!
I looked from my bushes at everyone leaving the school, the accident being the main subject I hear kids talking about. I finally see Dara walking out of school, looking around for anything suspsicious and then walking on towards home. From behiend, hood up and cape wrapped around my body, I silently follow her. In the bush, on the road, even when she goes to a toilet somewhere at a random store. -DON'T ASK!- I secretly watch, whenever, wherever. After a long time, she finally goes home and straight to bed. I just settle myself in her frontyard and wait till it's night.

Finally, the big bell on the churge or whatever says it's 12 PM, geez that took WAY too long. I was starting to get bored so I just dug a hole. In fact, I found something SO amazing I can't explain it in words, but I'll try! I was digging that hole when I accidently appeared to push away a stone, there wasn't anything under it and straight after I heard a bang as if the stone had fallen on a hard surface. I just digged on to see what it was. I then climbed through the hole and guess what? It's a maze! Awesome! I know every pathway of this maze for some wierd reason but this would be such an awesome place. And who knew there was a maze underneath a city? I didn't! Though, it's clear the water pipes are also in this maze. Eegh, water is terrible. I can live with this, though, yeh, my new home.
For now, I am going to stalk Dara.

The alarm clock went off at 8:00 AM exact. That means Dara's about to wake up, walk down the stairs and eat food. I just sit on the sofa watching TV. Smashing in a window with a Metal Bar wasn't that hard of a job to be honest. Finally, I hear Dara come downstairs, and she noticed me instantly. I just look at her, then back at the tv. “W-What are YOU doing here!?” She shouted “Get out of here!” She backed up to a wall. I shrug it off and look back at the TV again. Dara starts to reach for a phone. I stand up. “What a shame…” I walked up to her, grabbed my knife and placed it on Dara's hand. "Don't." I say. I just make a simple cut, then go closer, nuzzling her. I don't know what her issue is now, but she pulls a face as if she smells trash. "I'm still dissapointed at you Dara, not now, not two months ago." Well, Dara never shows up at my birthdays, in my dissapointment. I realised that already. I chanted on, about two weeks ago, when I actually died... But Dara doesn't seem to get it... She tried to walk away. and that's where it stung her deep as she looked at me, and asked if I was Alvira. 'not anymore, you peanut' I thought, but I didn't say much. aside from a little bit of snorting. Then sold her a slap on her face...
Dara fell to sleep not a second after, and I just stare at a sleeping Dara with a blank expression. "Pfft, I thought you liked to be slapped? Seems not... geeehehehee..." I started laughing. I walk around looking at the kitchen, then grab a glass of milk and warmed it up. After drinking, I yawned. I didn't sleep for a second last night, now was my chance. So I laid down next to Dara and fell asleep.

"Hey, kid, wake up! Wake up!" Uuugh, what is it now!? I slowly open my eyes to yet see another set of docters. 'oh great lord not again!' Just as I guessed, they research me again, but I can't escape this time. I know one thing, if I ever get out of this lab I am gonna kill Dara. I'm sick of her!
Good, the docters leave me alone, I finally can move and I got my full controll back. For one reason though, I rather stay in bed. That's because I feel like I should stay here. I can use the scientists to tell me more about myself. One of these scientists had a blue scarf, just like I have myself, only hers is sky blue. She seems nice enough. Another reason, is because I liked her way of acting. She was, unlike the others, very kind... One of the very few that are kind to me. All other humans would creep out, yell at me and creep back. She suddenly walked in again with a plate of food and sat on my bed.
#23 Posted: 10:48:58 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I sit up straight in bed looking at the lady. “Are you okay?” She asked me. I say nothing. “That wasn’t realy nice of you.” She lays her hand on my shoulder. I hiss. “What do you want?” I hissed. “I want to help you.” The lady answered me quietly. “Help me, with what!?” I hissed again. “What do you feel?” the lady suddenly asked as she stood up. I thought for a moment, then answered. “Don’t you see it, I’m dead. What is dead is locked, you cannot help me. I feel dead.” The lady sighted and sat down. “You can at least try it.” She said. “TRY WHAT!?” I lost my temper. The lady hugs me tight. I can’t move. “You are not dead. You only passed out severely.” I pushed the lady off me. “PROOF IT!”
That’s where the lady sighted. “I’m going away to get someone.” She walked out of the room. I looked around for any object. My Devils match was laying too far away for me to reach as so was my bottle. I couldn’t do much due to me feeling quite the weakling.
It took the lady 10 minutes to come back, together with a two new girls: A younger one. She was wearing black clothes unlike any other person here, a hood and a blue scarf. Her blue hair spoiled her identity for me. I cheered up. “A-Alvira?” I asked. The Doctor looked confused. “but… weren’t YOU Alvira?” She pointed at me. I smirked. “No. I’m Lost, Lost Alvira. Always have been called that. I was called by my second name to hide my sisters identity.” I admitted. Alvira turned to the doctor. “My false name was Leona. I’ve been hiding from outside life due to past experiences.” Alvira hugged me. I hugged her back. “Lets just forget all of it.” Alvira suggested. I nodded silently as I looked my sister in the eyes, then bursting out in ttears I finally where able to stop hiding my ture identity. Though, something wasn’t right. “I want my name to stay my name.” I said as Alvira looked at me. “Lost Alvira, you look like me and we have the same habbits. It’s okay.” Alvira-which I shorten to Alvy- laughed. “Lost, you’re insane though. You should stay here.” Alvy winked to me, as if she was purposely lying. I laughed.

I stay in bed for a good 2 weeks after they ‘thought’ I was healed from insanity, and I was able to get out…But, they’ve let me out on a bigger scale of insanity. Just a few minutes after I walked out, I went to the new replaced school, and awaited till the night.

It’s the next day. Dara is outside, and I sneak up, the burned school as old rubble, when I stick a knife into Dara’s neck…
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me