Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
The Cosmic Heart [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#201 Posted: 19:40:11 08/12/2015
Lucien had a golden hue take his irises, "I can carry you, if you do not mind me performing my duty to this world," he then stepped away from the group, giving space for his expected transformation, "It is the least I can do for you, your majesty," his scales were then covered by much larger golden scales, and his body began to grow to match the alteration. Becoming around 3 times his original size, he took a step back toward the king, kneeling down before him.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#202 Posted: 00:34:59 10/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"It's not... that bad." Halhaven tried to hide his pain but the moment he moved his wing he winced hardcore.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#203 Posted: 01:27:16 10/12/2015
"Easy my king. You aren't flying anywhere on that." Shade said.
---
SC
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#204 Posted: 03:22:12 10/12/2015
sage looked at the wing, I can make a brace for it to heal correctly, but our companions are right, you cant fly till it heals.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#205 Posted: 03:59:06 10/12/2015
Using the earth element, he shifted the dirt around Halhaven so that it lifted him off of the ground, "That is why I insist on allowing you to ride upon my back," he pulled the king over to above his back and set him down as comfortable as one could get on his back, which was now, in his golden form, broad enough for the dragon to situate himself as he pleases, as long as he avoids the crests(spines), "Make sure you are situated so that you can hold yourself balanced and steady," he then stood up, raising the king even higher, "Now, we shall make haste, if and whenever possible, to the library to retrieve what we require."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#206 Posted: 04:01:59 10/12/2015
Durza nodded and said "agreed"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#207 Posted: 05:22:27 10/12/2015
"if we can stop at a metal deposit I can make that brace very quickly, without it even with healing magics it will heal incorrectly and he will be unable to fly ever again"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#208 Posted: 16:43:22 10/12/2015
Durza nodded in understanding "i'll go on ahead. my earth element will make it easier to find some metal. last thing i need is to protect a flightless king in the heat of battle, that will only serve as a liability." and with that he moved quickly ahead to get to work.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#209 Posted: 04:23:19 11/12/2015
"I do believe he just called you a liability, your highness," Lucien commented, "Just know that, in my eyes, protecting you foes not make you anything less than a comrade in need, and I would gladly defend you to my last breath," he outstretched his wings, as he used his abilities over the wind element to send gusts of wind up into the bottom of his wings to lift him away from the ground easily as not to rattle Halhaven upon his back.
---
#210 Posted: 05:57:51 11/12/2015
Sage nodded, "thank you shade, but watch your tounge, our king is no liability, he is a powerful warrior, injured, but no less deadly..." he looked to his king and Lucien, "my friends, what will be our next course, as soon as this brace is made it will act as armor and as a healing tool. i can craft it on the go but we dont want to move the breakage around too much..."
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#211 Posted: 10:59:45 11/12/2015
ooc: Shade? you mean Durza?
---
SC
#212 Posted: 23:26:02 13/12/2015
(yea sorry my bad)
---
#213 Posted: 19:43:45 17/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"From what I remember of the old texts... the library lies due east about 200 miles from here... I think. And thank you Lucien and sage, but on this quest im not your king i'm your ally... please just call me Halhaven. Also there is an old metal mine close to the library we could use but its been abandoned since the first appearance of Apollyon those many many centuries ago."
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#214 Posted: 20:27:38 17/12/2015
Lucien held himself and Halhaven in the air, "I shall extract the metals with Sage. I am sure my abilities will be quite useful. Fire is one of my four base elements. Earth can be used to mold and extract the metals," he offered his time and abilities to assist the smith.
---
#215 Posted: 20:35:25 17/12/2015
"the assistance is welcome, if you can keep the metal and mold it, my fire can perfectly temper it. this may be one of my best works yet because of your help, ive never had the luxery of someone with your skills." Sage was almost a little too excited about this. but help, the prospect of a potential apprentice, and making sure Halhaven would be safe, were good things
---
#216 Posted: 02:16:42 25/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well... what are we waiting for. the sooner this is fixed the sooner i give apollyon a piece of my mind!" Halhaven balanced himself as best he could atop the dragon and kept out of the way for the spikes.
---
#217 Posted: 02:29:11 25/12/2015
Durza was flying back with a large hunk of metal but it was taking him a long time to rejoin them since he was weaker in day light hours (since he's nocturnal day time is when he should be sleeping) and yawned being tired.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#218 Posted: 03:31:10 25/12/2015
"I hope durza will return soon, it will be a relatively quick process, this wont take much tempering..." Sage took out a bag and all that was in it, was a black couldron and a metal block, "A good smith never goes without something to work with on the road."
---
#219 Posted: 05:02:01 05/01/2016
as if on cue Durza arrives with the metal completely exosted. he lands roughly and says "will this be enough?" referring to the massive chunk of metal he brought with him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#220 Posted: 07:36:58 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry about the wait. Its been a rough few months, but its back and I'm back.

"And the prodigal son returns..." Halhaven remarked. He smiled as the dragon returned. "By my word, you can fly fast." It was different being carried by another dragon, even one so willing to help. He didn't like the idea of thinking himself better than another to ride upon, like they were some chair... But, he is my equal. He is carrying another dragon, one who cannot fly at the moment.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:37:27 22/07/2016 by Zartose
#221 Posted: 04:49:16 24/07/2016
Durza smiles and says "would've been here sooner but this thing slowed me down."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me