Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
The Cosmic Heart [CLOSED]
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#101 Posted: 13:05:45 18/08/2015
"Coward, using the innocent for his own gains, COWARD, I dont see godly might I see nothing but worms among what was once proud dragons." Sage felt his patience dwindling, and it took a LOT to make him angry, sage was angry, he was bitter, and he was ready to train.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#102 Posted: 20:11:09 18/08/2015
OOC: I specifically put to "wound, not kill" in there, but if you must. Lucien doesn't have external healing abilities(he can only regenerate himself at a decent rate)

Lucien's eyes slowly turned their natural crystal blue, claws return to black, and his stance shrinks back together. Walking over to the now dead dragon, "He was weaker than expected, or I miscalculated his resistance to light," he said lowly to himself. Turning to face the group as some were in shock of the attack, he too could not fake a smile at this point. He looked over to the king, But then looked to everyone else. He was not sure, even at this point, he should tell them who he is, "We cannot let this get to us. We must continue on our mission. You all volunteered, you should have known something was going to come along that would bring heart-ache," he then stretched his neck to the sky again, "But we must push on, some will die, some will live, lets make sure that the ratio is in the favor of life and not death."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:04:19 19/08/2015 by SpyroD
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#103 Posted: 22:18:52 18/08/2015
Sozen plased his paw on the crystal in the center of the cave and in lit up to a bright purple and sunk into the ground the other six glowed purple and suddenly they were in an arena (similar to the Roman Coliseum.)
---
SC
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#104 Posted: 17:42:24 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Don't... treat me... like I died... darn you..." king Halhaven forced himself up and looked at everyone in the room. "You think that you won... all you did was kill Argroussys for him. the prophet was the only one... who knew the exact location of the Draconomicon. Ladon tricked you all... as if you didn't notice..." King Halhaven fell slightly and spoke softly. "That leaves only two of us first champions left." after a few minutes of silence he spoke again. "Apollyon... is a force of nature. his wingbeats were strong enough to tear down mountains in one flap. his breath was poison for all to breathe... his voice caused thunderstorms... and his footfalls caused earthquakes... in a matter of weeks he killed the largest kingdoms and left no survivors... Sozen is a god. and a darn good one at that, he had to watch other gods fight with each other just so we could reclaim the heart... and all you seem to do is treat him with distrust, or only wanting the best foe." he looked over and made eye contact with Nyx. "wanting to kill for fun is nothing short of murder... kill only when you have to..." he waited a few breaths and began speaking again. " Friguscor, and I are the last champions who fought Apollyon 5,000 years ago. we still didn't win." he looked at sage and motioned to him. "Sage is the forge of the earth, he IS the greatest smith the world has to offer and yet... none treat him as such. the weapons that the mercenaries of the north use, the armor that my guards wear, the magical crystals the wind dragons touch... were made by him... if you all wish to survive the week then three things must occur. one, train with Sozen. his teachings kept us alive it will do the same for you. two learn to know each other. from here on in if one dies then we all die. three, no one is better than the other. here on in i am Halhaven, not your king.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#105 Posted: 18:04:11 25/08/2015
Nyx started to laugh, it was almost an impulse for her. "Of course i kill to murder, im a murder your magesty" he laughter echoed louder all this talk of being righteous, se didnt care. All she cared about was her next battle her next foe or the thrill of being close to dying.

Friguscor looked a bit mortified as she listened to Nyx speak, he wondered how such a young dragon could have such a bloodlust and hate in her.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#106 Posted: 21:22:58 25/08/2015
"I will not train those who wish to gain power. I will only train those who have a pure heart and clear mind." Sozen said. He looked at Nyx. "Halhaven and Friguscor have been trained by me when Apollyon caused the great war 5,000 years ago. I had to watch my champions die and I could do nothing!! Sinister ways will not be tolerated by me. For I will not hesitate to take my secrets and gifts away from you." And with that Sozen stomped his paw.
---
SC
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#107 Posted: 23:30:19 25/08/2015
"You talk like i should care, you talk like your my god and i should follow you, but i dont. And i dont care if you dot train me i just want to fight Apollyon and you cant stop me from doing that." Nyx said her eyes glowing gold and irritable. She wasnt scared or cared what they said, it was how she was trained, she had been training since she hatched, with no real parents and only a clan of assasins love and careing wasnt something that mattered to her.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#108 Posted: 23:50:34 25/08/2015
"Apollyon will squash you like a bug even before you get to him. He is very powerful and dangerous even before he is in this world. You will not last a second aganst him without my training." Sozen said. "Your an assassin right? They choose their fights wisely and get intell and training before they kill."
---
SC
#109 Posted: 05:53:51 26/08/2015
Lucien felt it was a good time to show the extent of his own power, but it may only make the matter worse. Making high expectations for himself was not something he liked to do. This Nyx character had just stated that she kills for fun, and has a reputation for it, I will not hesitate to crush you if you even look like you will betray any of us. He could feel a slight adrenaline course through his body, and his muscle mass reacted by growing slightly, and his horns extended a few inches, slowly but surely. His eyes fixed on the female as he watched her body language, [i]I do not know you enough to tell whether you lie or speak truth. Your poker face must be extraordinary to hide from me. he called himself, taking abreath, and throwing on his wind elemental rouse, "I had no idea I was amongst great heroes such as you all. I, and excuse me for saying it, just thought you were a bunch of old, yet powerful, farts with nothing left to loose."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#110 Posted: 21:34:57 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator
"Some of us young one have been around for some time and have nothing to lose. Others want the thrill to take another life. Nyx I will not tell you how to live, or flaunt that I am king, but I will say this, Your Mother was the greatest general I ever knew and had. She was strong much like yourself, but even she couldn't defeat apollyon. So I tell you all this, if you are not here for a righteous reason, one pure of heart then I implore you to leave, and search for the draconomicon. Nyx if your bloodlust must bring you to challenge Apollyon then that book may contain the knowledge for you to do so." He wanted to weep for the youngling, but he knew in his heart that it wouldn't matter if he did.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#111 Posted: 03:31:25 03/09/2015
"Whether you be of noble cause or of self service, you are with us now. You only wish to fight, so be it, fighting will come eventually," Lucien stepped over to Sozen, "Alright ol' chap, lets get this heart pounding, breath taking training going as not to waste more time shall we?"
---
#112 Posted: 03:40:50 03/09/2015
"Good." He turned around to the others. "As you may know by now I trained the last champions long ago. Apollyon is coming in three days and fighting eachother will not get you ready." He then touched a crystal and it glowed purple. As it did a few dummys came out of the ground. "Now show me your skills."
---
SC
#113 Posted: 18:05:15 03/09/2015
Sage quickly blew his Forge like fires at the dummies, what would normally be used as a tool to smelt metals and melt stone, was now being used to rip fake enemies asunder. Truly, he hated fighting, but he would not let the earth die so easily.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#114 Posted: 18:16:10 03/09/2015
"Interesting...." Sozen said as he watched Sage.

Shade breathed his blue fire at a few dummys making them turn to ash.

Sozen turned to Shade." Very unique technique young Shade." Sozen said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:03:15 03/09/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#115 Posted: 20:25:50 03/09/2015
Sozen then looked at Halhaven. "Halhaven mind showing me how much your power has grown?"
---
SC
#116 Posted: 20:55:13 03/09/2015 | Topic Creator
"Of course old friend." He took in a deep breath and held it in. the groaned as his body became translucent and his eyes glowed blue. His voice then emanated from everywhere and all around the room. "Never before have I done this in front of a crowd." His body began to pulsate with a combination of purple and red. As his body continued to pulse he let out his breath. the breath attack was purple and green from his control of the elements. His breath wrapped is misting form around one of the dummies and lit it aflame at the same time exploded the two nearest dummies. "I'm not done yet." He Immediately stopped pulsating and disappeared in a plume of purple dust then re-appeared and then swiped at another dummy turning it to stone. His body returned to normal and he was panting. "That was a workout. It would have looked cooler if I wasn't simply old."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:04:36 03/09/2015 by Zartose
#117 Posted: 21:04:20 03/09/2015
"Very well done. Still know my ancient knowledge?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#118 Posted: 07:44:36 04/09/2015
Lucien sat by to accumulate the knowledge of his comrades as well, forgetting he was suppose to keep a cover, though his earlier display of light elemental breath didn't get noticed like he figured it would. He wanted so badly just to tell everyone who he was, its not like anyone else would know being so far from the city and only days away from fighting, it would be best to know what allies are capable of. He looked up to Sozen, "I think it best to only tell them, but show them all," he then stretched and started walking toward a dummy, "Who I really am," the wind elemental accent he had original used was now his normal voice.

Standing before the dummy, at he current height he was eye to eye with the dummy whilst everyone else seem to tower over them, he was after all the youngest one here, their energy readings tell him that alone. Standing in front of the dummy, he only looked at it for a moment, "I must inform you," he turned to look around to everyone else, "That I am not you're foe, nor would either of us wish I would be," the dummy fell apart just as he finished speaking, and his eyes were glowing their brilliant golden aura.
---
#119 Posted: 11:08:19 04/09/2015
Sozen noded. "If you think it is right."
---
SC
#120 Posted: 01:33:37 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
"What manner of dragon are you youngling?" Halhaven asked as he watched the dummy disentergrate.
---
#121 Posted: 08:48:46 06/09/2015
Lucien gave a slight smile, and the ground around his paws began to lift into tiny pieces, in shards of rock. The air tuned a little blue as snow flakes swarmed thinly around inside the rock formation. And as if a breeze had managed to find this hidden place, a low wind flowed in toward Lucien, "As you may already be able to tell, I am no mere wind elemental," fire erupted from his paws with electricity bounding from scale to scale, "My kind has no name, and the historians only know us by a title," the white of his eyes turned red while the irises remained gold, but the cave gave way to a grass field within everyone's vision(vision alone, that is the fear element changing their visual perception to thinking they are where they are not). Shadows began to cover his scales, leaving his face visible, and a green ooze from his fangs. A flash and it was all gone. The cave was the way it was, and the elements about Lucien were gone as well. Only, Lucien's scales had turned a golden hue as well, larger scales, and a larger form at that replaced the small white dragon, he was now the size of Sozen, "A Golden God Dragon."
---
#122 Posted: 13:37:49 06/09/2015
"He is a Golden God Dragon. He is just as wise as me." Sozen said. "We wanted to keep this a secret from you all to avoid frightening you."
---
SC
#123 Posted: 00:00:01 13/09/2015
ooc: bump!
---
SC
#124 Posted: 19:46:02 13/09/2015
OOC: people disappeared rather early... Hey if it's Lucien, just let me know dang! XD
---
#125 Posted: 01:12:42 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Not anyones fault, some people just forgot to post *(cough cough)**Somnium*.
---
#126 Posted: 09:26:09 23/09/2015
Ooc: bump?
---
SC
#127 Posted: 23:21:58 23/09/2015
OOC:hes foccusing pretty heavily on bloodstone, he will come back to this soon i imagine.
---
#128 Posted: 04:26:08 24/09/2015
OOC: Ah-do what...?
---
#129 Posted: 16:30:20 24/09/2015 | Topic Creator
"Honestly, I'm a little nervous, but I will do what it takes to stop Apollyon. So lucien... I am honored to work side by side with you." Halhaven bowed his head to lucien and gave him the utmost respect.
---
#130 Posted: 16:41:00 24/09/2015
sage saw the superior powers of his allies "I may not be as strong as the rest of you, but I hope that I can be of use to you beyond combat... there is more to this I imagine, than what seems to be." sage looked towards the dummies, he knew he wasn't meant for war, his fire was like the molten lava that he calls his forge, he heats it, he keeps it warm, and it in turn sustains him; he might not be able to destroy with blasts of power like his compatriots, but he could make them the equipment to become stronger, and better defended. Scales can only protect for so long.

"I may not be able to kill like you, but I can make you a shell of metal to protect your scale and flesh, take that as you will, but our natural armor only goes so far."
---
#131 Posted: 19:31:03 24/09/2015
Lucien nodded to Halhaven, "You need not bow to me," he walked up to the king of the land, "You are the closest being to my own kind," he placed his larger paw Upton his shoulder, "Lift head to me, your highness, never submit to a friend," he then returned to his white body, smaller, but still as stern looking in stance, "I do not ask or request your praise, nor do I feel I should have your blessings."

Turning to Sage, "Your abilities to command fire the way you do, is beyond the power we expected an elemental to hold. Myself, I do not hold such a skill," he gave a friendly grin as he spoke, "But," he turned away, walking over to Sozen, "We do not have time to continue such pleasantries as talking," he looked about, "Onto some training, shall we? Anyone here of the light or shadow elements?" He asked, though he could already know from the ancestral golden vision. The sight of a golden god gives them clear visual of energy in its many forms, and cam be filtered on what the individual wants to find or see.
---
#132 Posted: 21:00:08 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"very little dragons these days weild light or shadow elements any more. I myself do not wield shadow." Halhaven looked down at his paws and let one tear fall from his eyes. then he stood again. "Mind me not it is the youngers we have here who yet have to show us what they can do. sage you must know other skills about your fire."
---
#133 Posted: 21:21:38 28/10/2015
Ooc: can we time skip? Remember about Apollyon and Sozen.
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#134 Posted: 17:47:05 29/10/2015
mind if i join?

Name: Durza
Dragon Type: half-demon legendary purple dragon
Powers: can weild all of the elements at will
apperance: (i don't have a pic for him yet) has dark purple scales that are darker then Spyro's and lighter than Cynder's. Has a golden underbelly with mourn highlight at the edge of each golden scale. Has a tail scale like Spyro's except at the end it looks like Cynder's tail blade was attached. Has dorsal spikes going down his spine like Spyro that are the same color as the underbelly along with the wing membrane. Has 2 thumb claws on each wing that are like Cynder's with a third that's like Spyro's. Has a pair of Spyros horns crowning his head that are the same color as the underbelly with Cynder's head spikes just below the pair of Spyro horns. Has two rich golden eyes that would tempt even the most pure of harts to attempt to steal them but when angered or when he get serious they change to a malevolent shade of purple. Also he has one claw slash scar over his left eye.
Backstory:He was once an average human boy. Then everything changed, he was walking one day by the ravine near by his home when a portal opens infront of him. discarding his phone and wallet he charges into the portal head first leaving his old home behind him forever. after living his new life for 3 years tragady struk. now he hops from one demension to the next to try to find peace.
Other: able to use multiple elements at the same time but is much more draining then using each element one at a time. has an internal power source that makes it so he can heal over time but it also acts as a life line, if it is destroyed or forcefully removed he will die no if, ands, or buts. other wise we'll see.
everyone has their limets.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#135 Posted: 19:25:55 02/11/2015
(im not against it)

My fire was never a weapon, and it is not nearly as effective as a weapon, i wish I knew more, one thing is for certain however, no material that I have seen thus has been able to hold against my fire, no mineral hasnt melted, no water hasnt boiled, against another living being, it would be weak unless I could sustain my fire upon them. However anything that does not breath, i can cut, blast, melt through it, as if it were fat upon a cow.
---
#136 Posted: 19:58:24 02/11/2015
OOC: Its what evs

Lucien nodded slightly, "Such abilities would be useful at some point no doubt," he then looked over to Halhaven, "You are proficient and confident in your element, I presume," he put on a light smile, "I do not feel we will be losing this fight. Many trials will arise, I am sure, for he will not just let us come strait to him."
---
#137 Posted: 15:31:28 04/11/2015
ooc; ok well i'm just waiting for the GM to accept it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#138 Posted: 20:29:37 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
*Accepted but don't go overboard with the elemental use ShadeTheDragon*

(TIMESKIP)

It has felt like years as you all trained with Sozen. you all know time doesn't exactly flow while you were training but it almost feels like you've been here for 5 years. All of you have enhanced your abilities and fighting skills.

"Well Sozen, I do believe that we are ready. We have all underwent extreme methods of training and it appears that all of us have grown in that aspect." Halhaven looked at all the other dragons within the cave and was proud to have gotten to know each of them in person.

At that moment the cave shook and a few of the crystals started to crack and shatter with a low rumble following close behind. "I thought I told you Halhaven to stay out of this battle. If I must do to you what I did your queen then so be it." It was to fast for anyone to react. Apollyon pulled himself from the shattered remains of the broken crystals and breathed a white hot flame directly at Halhaven. "AHHHHH AHHH AHHHHH." Halhaven's voice was the only thing louder than Apollyon. when the breath attack was finished Halhaven was lying in a heap the floor of the cave, badly burned but alive. "AS FOR YOU SOZEN..." As one of his mighty paws reached for Sozen.
---
#139 Posted: 20:34:42 04/11/2015
ooc: i'll do my best not to go overboard with the elemental use.

Durza was travaling near by when he hurd what had happend in the cave and went to investigate.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#140 Posted: 20:40:25 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
((The cave isn't tangible unless you know of its existence. Talk with Spyroconvexity about his character brining your character to the cave))
---
#141 Posted: 20:42:30 04/11/2015
ooc: ok got it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#142 Posted: 21:40:28 04/11/2015
Sozen breathed a powerful blast of Convexity at Apollyon's paw but he was too strong and got captured. "GAH!!!" Sozen tryed to fight but he felt his strength being drained. "Let me free!"

"Halhaven!!!" Shade quickly went over to him.
---
SC
#143 Posted: 21:52:40 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"You petty lesser gods never knew your place. This time Sozen your mine." As quickly as he came he left with Sozen leaving only shattered crystals, a portal back to the real world and a dying Halhaven.
---
#144 Posted: 22:03:07 04/11/2015
"Halhaven please stay with us!" He quickly placed his paw on Halhaven's side. "This may hurt a little." He then began to glow white and began to heal Halhaven.

Meanwhile with Apollyon....

"You won't get away with this Apollyon! I have trained them in the ancient ways of the dragon! They will stop you!" Sozen said.
---
SC
#145 Posted: 04:43:24 05/11/2015
went to halhaven "the burns go deep, im not sure anything can save him, but try, try, try." his old eyes dropped a tear, people werent like metal, they couldnt be brought from dust to blade... but from a blade and fire they could be dust.
---
#146 Posted: 21:14:55 05/11/2015
Durza reached the mountine side and looked on in confusion and said to himself "now i know i heard something going on around here so what gives?" unaware that he facing the caves entrance.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#147 Posted: 21:20:01 05/11/2015
"We must get him out of here." Shade said. "There's a portal back." Shade said picking up Halhaven.
---
SC
#148 Posted: 21:25:02 05/11/2015
Durza looked on in confusion and said "portal? were? this is very confuseing." not understandin why he's hearing voices coming from a mountin side.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#149 Posted: 21:52:59 05/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"No Sozen... it is you who wont get away with it. It was never your place to get involved with the mortal dragons. Even Lotzu'ul Mindah would agree with that."

"Don't worry about me... Sa-save sozen..." Those were the last words of Halhaven before he fell to sleep, and the healing magic started taking effect.
---
#150 Posted: 21:57:40 05/11/2015
Shade gently put Halhaven down and continued to heal him.

"It is my duty to protect that realm!" Sozen said still trying to struggle free.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me