Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
The Cosmic Heart [CLOSED]
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#51 Posted: 17:25:34 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Your first order of buisness is to search the Dragonical library for the Draconomicon, within its ever writing pages you may be able to find the key to destroy Apollyon. After you succeed find the Earth dragon known as Gilgamesh he will teach you how to read the book. And I imagine that Sozen would like to train you all, so that may not be a bad idea. You all should feel honored, sozen taught the first champions now he will teach the second." Halhavens facial expression forced tears down his face as if he remembered the days before he was king, a time when peace was still existant. "Lastly... I am coming with.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:42:06 03/08/2015 by Zartose
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#52 Posted: 18:39:40 03/08/2015
Name: Fafnir
Dragon Type: Pale red dragon
Powers: Light, Fire, Earth
Backstory: Fafnir has been searching for the heart for as long as he's been alive. His existence seems to revolve around finding the heart even.
Other: He sometimes acts like he is a much larger dragon than he is, which seems awkward because of his runt-like stature.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#53 Posted: 21:11:43 03/08/2015
Shade noded. "It's a great honor to be at your side lord Halhaven."
---
SC
#54 Posted: 22:45:13 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
ACCEPTED
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#55 Posted: 02:56:18 04/08/2015
Lucien sighed, "Reading? We have to read now too?" He played a little with his tone, "Ah well what else is it we have to lose then? Come on then, your majesty, we can not dilly dally here much longer than we already have," Lucien started to feel energy start flowing rapidly through his body, not knowing that the dirt under his paws were darkening and grass was starting to sprout, "Lets get to learning our enemy, by the book."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#56 Posted: 03:15:37 04/08/2015
"Is......is that grass under your paws? I haven't seen grass in centurys." Shade said.
---
SC
#57 Posted: 01:08:41 05/08/2015
Lucien quickly looked down to his paws, "Oh dear," he said, "It would appear so. It must be something I said," he make a quick quirk, "How ever did I stumble upon this life form," he crouched down to put his nose to the side of the grass, "It looks genuine, definitely not fake. I cannot fathom how it got under my nose."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#58 Posted: 02:19:06 05/08/2015
"I think Apollyon is losing his power. The world is coming back." Shade said.
---
SC
#59 Posted: 04:34:34 05/08/2015
Lucien tilted his head slightly as he nodded, "Possibly, possibly. But that doesn't mean we should hold back any now," he picked himself up completely from the new formed grass, "Well I think it should go without saying, but ill say it anyway," he turned to the crowd since it had come to a hush from the sighting of the grass, "No one trample the green greens here with your brutish riot like overreactions. Not only is it a group of plants, but its the first some of you will see, and from what I've gathered from these brave souls," he then turned to the few who stood by the king, and jumped up and over to them, facing the crowd again, "It will not be your last!" He gave a large grin as if knowing or expecting a loud cheer.(GM chooses whether or not they do)
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#60 Posted: 19:26:17 05/08/2015
looking over and seeing the grass the old Dragon bent his head down to see it "I dont think Apollyon is losing power, its the heart that restores power, and its absence that takes it away... I do not know what is causing this anomaly but it gives me hope."
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#61 Posted: 19:59:22 05/08/2015 | Topic Creator
it seemed to bring the entire room to a standstill. 55,000 dragons all saw the grass at the wind dragons feet. they cheered for him, they cheered for them all. "Friguscor is champion once more!" a few dragons blurted out in praise. "Halhaven, fighting again now we know were're saved." others spoke. even the stoic earth dragons rejoiced in the new life. "Friguscor, Halhaven, Sage, Nyx, Shade." Were all the names the room started chanting. then they went silent in time for the king. "My people large and small, i am honored to announce the champions." as he motioned a paw to the five heroes. "youngling what is your name so that we may mark you down as champion?" as the king walked up to the wind dragon.
---
#62 Posted: 20:41:21 05/08/2015
"I," he couldn't help but put up a smug grin, "Am Lucien Gray," he replied as he turned and backed up to the group, "I may be younger than you all, so don't expect me to slow down," he laughed a little lightly, "But you can trust me, trust me as much as you trust your brother, and I will protect you and fight with you to the best of my power," his stance a little wider and proud.
---
#63 Posted: 21:43:06 05/08/2015
Suddenly there was a flash of purple and then a purple portal appeared before the group. Sozen's voice then echoed through it. "Champons of Earth enter the portal and regain a power that has been long sense dormant within you all. I shall be waiting for you."
---
SC
#64 Posted: 03:17:33 06/08/2015
Lucien looked at the portal, How did a non-purple dragon come across such an ability? And stretching it to any location he chooses... Something doesn't feel right about this ancient dragon, Sozen. he approached the portal but did not go through, "Looks like we get a short cut, everyone," he turned to the crowd, "Off we go, see you all again soon," he then leaped through the opening.
---
#65 Posted: 11:02:29 06/08/2015
In an instant Lucien was transported to the Crystal Caves of Wisdom.
---
SC
#66 Posted: 18:08:23 06/08/2015
Sage looked at a portal with distain "The gods left us to fend for the earth on our own, why now?" he may be older and wiser, but when he looked to his faith for help and reassurance, he only ever got more agony. It wasn't too difficult to see why he had these views.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#67 Posted: 18:20:07 06/08/2015 | Topic Creator
A voice as silent as a whisper blew through the room into the ears of each champion and spoke subtle words to them. "for the beginning, do it for the beginning."
---
#68 Posted: 03:51:34 08/08/2015
Lucien, using his ancestral power, scanned the entire cave system, mapping out the many tunnels and its inhabitants. His eyes returned to their original crystal blue, "A five hour flight in the blink of an eye," he turned to look directly at Sozen, whether or not he was right in front of him, he was within his line of sight, "But a light dragon could travel just as far in the same record time."
---
#69 Posted: 12:06:36 08/08/2015
"Yes they could but they will never find the cave unless I allow them to find it." Sozen said. "I will only train the champions if they are ready and have the heart for it."
---
SC
#70 Posted: 08:42:14 09/08/2015
Lucien nodded, "Your training, I'm sorry, does not match the ways of those who created the elements themselves. I too would be a teaching asset if it wasn't for me trying to keep my identity to myself foe as long as I can."
---
#71 Posted: 12:26:13 09/08/2015
"Yes but I know the different training techniques of all the elements. For example warter elements are fluid like movements and wind like yours is quick and agile." Sozen said. "I may be old but this old fart knows a few tricks." He said with a laugh.
---
SC
#72 Posted: 00:52:59 10/08/2015
OOC: still awaiting the others to... STEP THROUGH THE FRIGGEN PORTAL!
---
#73 Posted: 03:07:19 10/08/2015
Shade was cautious but eventually went up to the portal and went in. A second later he was at Lucien's side.
---
SC
#74 Posted: 03:13:38 10/08/2015 | Topic Creator
King Halhaven looked at the portal and sighed. it has been 5,000 years since he was trained by the god sozen, and he felt dishonorable to not have known that the intruder was actually among the last of the gods. "its to late to go back now." he walked through the portal and appeared in the other side. "now this is a familiar sight. I haven't steeped one paw into this cave for centuries." he looked around to make sure his memory didn't decieve him. then he looked at sozen and spoke softly. "It's nice to know that my friend sozen is not dead after all these years... can you forgive me for my rudeness towards you earlier. if i had know that it was truly you I would have never let such words to be said about you."
---
#75 Posted: 03:25:17 10/08/2015
"It's to be expected from very rarely leaving my home within convexity. But I had to give my warning and prepare you for the great evil that is to come." Sozen said.
---
SC
#76 Posted: 04:39:10 10/08/2015
seeing the king go into the portal, Sage swallowed his pride and went through no words left his mouth as he saw the king and sozen he wanted to keep his thoughts to himself at this moment. He had no words to say.
---
#77 Posted: 02:23:07 11/08/2015
Lucien stepped aside as the others started to come through, I want so badly to allow them to see who I am. But... Now is just not the time. I must make myself known, soon. he thought. He then looked to Sozen, You send telekinetic messages through your Convexity power, yes? If so, I can send you replies or messages myself via light or shadow. I say this because I must ask for your opinion. You probably know these dragons more than myself, for I haven't lived long enough to know, but: If you truly know who I am, then when do you believe is the best time to inform this group of heroes of what I really am?
---
#78 Posted: 02:48:27 11/08/2015
"I believe the time will come. Only reveal yourself when it is most needed for now act like you are one of them. And remember you may be a guardian but you are still my champion as well as the rest of them. You as well as the others will know my secrets." Sozen said telepathically.
---
SC
#79 Posted: 04:28:57 11/08/2015
I'd hate to burst your bubble, seeing as you either ignored or mis heard me earlier, there is nothing you can teach that I do not already know. Unless of course it is your unknown power over the space element, convexity. Lucien, as he replied, was walking around looking at the cave's physical appearance.
---
#80 Posted: 11:20:34 11/08/2015
"That's what I ment. There are secrets of the convexity element that may save your life." Sozen said.

ooc: I'm waiting for the others to enter the portal.
---
SC
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#81 Posted: 12:57:19 11/08/2015
OOC: I can't do anything till you guys get to the library so.....
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#82 Posted: 12:57:27 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: somnium will not be on for awhile. just have your characters act as though she is still there.
---
#83 Posted: 17:20:46 11/08/2015
Sage looked towards his king and the god he nodded his head at both and kept vigil silence waiting for everyone to decide what they were going to do, patients was Sages specialty, he could wait. As it seems now, he would have to.
---
#84 Posted: 21:30:21 11/08/2015
ooc: we were going to have Sozen train everyone first.
---
SC
#85 Posted: 02:37:55 12/08/2015
This power will provide me the right skills I need to protect everyone in great times of need, Lucie replied walking back around to the group, "Ima little new to you all still, so before we get this whole journey of ours started, I must ask that we each tell each other about ourselves," he placed his paw upon his chest, "As the idea is my own, I shall start," his paw dropped back to the cave floor, "My name, as I mentioned before is Lucien Gray. Born amongst the norm. I suppose, had a decent family life growing up. I had a sister for almost two decades, until she fell of illness," his tone lowered, even though this was made up, he put on a facade to hold his cover, "I left home only five years ago actually, well home would be the mountains and what not, not just mum and dads place," he let out a light chuckle, "Anyway, I traveled around a little, finding whatever a wind elemental like myself could do for compensation," he hadn't noticed he called himself an elemental, an un common term amongst the Elementals themselves, "Until I found myself here with you all. That's about it for me, then... Who's next?"
---
#86 Posted: 21:21:41 12/08/2015
sage looked at Lucien, "I am sage, the Forge master, I have built many things in my home. I however grow weak with the earth as well, My forge is in a volcano." he looked towards the gods
"my grandfather was amongst the first champions, I was young and stubborn then and wanted to join, but he wouldnt hear it. I began forging with him before his death, Armors, even parts of palaces come from that volcano, since this has been, my family and I are as individuals known by the name "Smith of the Earth" I have no siblings that I know of. and for the longest time, never having children of my own, I sought an apprentice, but none have shown themselves the patience for my craft." looking at the group as a whole "Every life is precious remember, so be careful all of you"
---
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#87 Posted: 21:38:58 12/08/2015
OOC: friguscor doesnt need to be trained and Nyx will refuse, i thought the library was next?
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#88 Posted: 17:10:26 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Actually this time around there are new skills to learn. there is something for everyones character to be taught.

"I am king Halhaven. i have seen Apollyon's rage 3 times in my life. I have been trained as a champion twice now. and i am older than all but one of you." King Halhaven then got a bad feeling. he looked around to see what was going on. when in an instant from a black and purple swirled vortex appeared in the center of the cave. standing in the center of the vortex was Argroussys. "My king... forgive me for the intrusion... but isn't it your time... TO DIE!!" before the king could react he was hit in the chest by a poisoned energy sphere. upon the hit he fell to the floor becoming poisoned and suffocated. "Now to shed this mortal form." from the flesh of Argroussys came forth Ladon, the draconic god of death. "NOW YOU WILL ALL DIE." As he launched other attacks, 3 for each champion.
---
#89 Posted: 17:15:56 13/08/2015
Sage was not fast but he knew how to handle someone who uses a rapid attack, less accuracy helped his job as he fired his own Forge fire at the new dragon in a usual case this dragon was a pacifist prefered diplomacy, but this, this ... thing... killed his king, he breathed the hottest fire he could, one that would surely destroy his creations destroy there tempers and melt them away.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#90 Posted: 19:15:06 13/08/2015
((Well, I forgot I made a character. No idea where I can jump in.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#91 Posted: 20:10:47 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
just jump in. dont worry the waters fine
---
#92 Posted: 22:19:46 13/08/2015
Sozen suddenly fired a blast of convexity at the energy balls and then bashed Ladon in the side with his horns. "Leave now! This is my sacred training grounds."
---
SC
#93 Posted: 04:40:21 14/08/2015
Lucien stepped around to the middle of the room, to face the attacker head on, "Listen to the old man," his eyes flashed their ancestral gold, staying bright and shiny. His voice became deeper, like that of a much larger being, "You have but one chance to turn around and leave with your life," his claws even began to glow a bright yellow-white(light element).
---
#94 Posted: 19:18:18 14/08/2015
OOC: ugghhhhhhhhhhhh ZARTOSSSSEEEEE ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *grumbles about certain people*

Friguscor moved quickly, his age didnt matter he was a warrior deep down and a loyal comrade. He moved to the kings side and white glowed around them as he isolated the posion and took it into his own body, he could handle it, he ate poison like this for fun. His body twitched a little and for a moment only the kind could see the jar on his neck glowed a soft kind color and the poison was gone from both their bodies. "You have no right to so shallowly attack my king" Friguscor said raising his head towards Ladon.

Nyx's wings fluffed, she was getting excited, the danger, the enemy, the kill. Adrenaline rushed through her and she felt the urge to kill. She knew she and Lucien were the fastest in this room presumably. She ran at Ladon, she knew this would take him off guard from such a small dragon, instead of leaping into the air like she made it seem she would she dove under Ladon and latched onto hi throat and dug her claws into his underbelly roughly, getting a tight grip of him. As she held tight she looked at Lucien hoping he understood her look was "attack him! NOW!".
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#95 Posted: 01:19:43 15/08/2015
Nyx, the one who gave the command, kindled a fire within Lucien. As a guardian of the world of Elementals, it was his sworn duty as a species to obey a direct command, one of logical pretence. This was a treat against those who are brave enough to save the world they live on, it was logical to protect them, and attacking this hostile being would hinder their ability to protect it the way he wishes to. This all meant he must obey the demand, "Yes, ma'am," his mouth opened quickly again to let loose a low level light element beam of energy. The command was to attack, nothing about killing was involved. This attack was meant to wound. The beam curved so that it would not his his ally.
---
#96 Posted: 05:11:00 17/08/2015
OOC: quick bump and a:

Quote: Somnium
OOC: ugghhhhhhhhhhhh ZARTOSSSSEEEEE ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *grumbles about certain people*

Was this targeting me?
---
#97 Posted: 09:39:00 17/08/2015
OOC: no it was not
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#98 Posted: 23:55:11 17/08/2015
OOC: Ok, sorry, thought you were upset about Lucien or something.
---
#99 Posted: 00:43:35 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
the beam hit and a sorrowful voice arose from its direction. the prophet lay extremely wounded and near death. his eyes glossing over slowly had his gaze meet the two dragons who did such a thing. unaware of his possession. "w-w-why?" before he fell to silence and his final breath escaped his lungs.
---
#100 Posted: 01:30:18 18/08/2015
Sozen backed away. "How can he do this?" He turned to the others. "It is time we up your training. I need to prepare you for his tricks."
---
SC
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me