Earth: Dino-Rang
Fire: Sunburn
Life: Camo
Magic: Voodood
Tech: Boomer
Undead: Ghost Roaster
Water: Wham-Shell
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#3 Posted: 16:33:56 26/06/2015
This Might Happen.
EON'S ELITE

Swap Force

Magic: Hoot Loop
Life: Stink Bomb
Fire: Blast Zone
Water: Wash Buckler
Tech: Magna Charge
Air: Free Ranger
Undead: Night Shift
Earth: Rubble Rouser
---
****ing hell its been a long time
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#4 Posted: 16:35:40 26/06/2015
S2 Spyro
S2 Stealth Elf
S2 Eruptor
S2 Gill Grunt
S2 Whirlwind
S2 Chop Chop
S2 Terrafin

Yes, I believe they could actually try this smilie
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
pezskylander Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#5 Posted: 16:44:45 26/06/2015
NONE. They are buy one get one free at Gamestop right now and I was just there and they still had a ton. People aren't even buying them for half price. Also, aren't there only 40 total for the new game?
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#6 Posted: 16:52:36 26/06/2015
camo
warnado
wham shell
bash
pop fizz
sunburn
funny bone
drill sargent
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#7 Posted: 17:36:18 26/06/2015
Exactly...this is not going to happen....the first set arn't selling do to them being so expensive...all the Gamestops in my area have butt loads of them still. So i doubt they will do a next wave of them. If they drop the price down to $10 bucks where they should be they would sell. There still core figures...yeah there strong...so what...we all know there are going to get nurfed in the next game like always.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#8 Posted: 18:17:40 26/06/2015
Quote: Phoenix_Lord
Exactly...this is not going to happen....the first set arn't selling do to them being so expensive...all the Gamestops in my area have butt loads of them still. So i doubt they will do a next wave of them. If they drop the price down to $10 bucks where they should be they would sell. There still core figures...yeah there strong...so what...we all know there are going to get nurfed in the next game like always.

Imagine Forgotten Elites with $10 price tag. (Or even $13 like the SuperChargers, justified by display packaging and improved detailing, not to mention the return of rare figures.) And no insane buffs.
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#9 Posted: 18:38:32 26/06/2015
Yeah I feel like the insane powerlevel of the Eon's Elites actually detracts from their appeal. God mode is only fun for so long...it's much more fun to have a balanced figure.

I would have prefered a much smaller buff in addition to the ability to switch upgrade paths and choose between all of their existing Wow Pows.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#10 Posted: 18:40:45 26/06/2015
I doubt this will happen.

First of all as I already said in another topic in the Trap Team area they are the elite warriors of Eon: this mean's they are the best so making more of them would mean they are not so good after all.
I doubt Trap Team's Cores can already be defined the most powerful warriors around.

And they didn't sell well.
Frankly a metallic paint, overpowered stats a different base and a fancy box aren't enough to justify such a high price.

But if they do make new Eon's Elites then Stealth Elf will be there.
Why?
Because V.V. is obsessed with her even if she already was in the first wave.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#11 Posted: 20:43:04 26/06/2015
Quote: Phoenix_Lord

Yeah this little experiment failed. Hard.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#12 Posted: 21:39:38 26/06/2015
I doubt they will come back
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#13 Posted: 21:43:16 26/06/2015
The Eon's Elite were the most powerful of the 8 elements. They wouldn't do anymore. What's the point if every Skylander becomes elite?

But if they do, it will probably be the S2 models of the current EE.
---
Bring the Fanta
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#14 Posted: 22:01:46 26/06/2015
Quote: TheSpyrofan12
The Eon's Elite were the most powerful of the 8 elements. They wouldn't do anymore. What's the point if every Skylander becomes elite?

True. Maybe just "Eon's Forgotten" in stead of "Elite" if they bring back the "forgotten 8", though keeping the same gold elemental base + purple bottom as Eon's Elite. Would also explain why they don't have the elite buff.

I'm surprised at how much I'm set in on this ridiculous idea, even if I know it's never going to happen XP
---
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#15 Posted: 22:05:49 26/06/2015
Quote: Nightmoon

True. Maybe just "Eon's Forgotten" in stead of "Elite" if they bring back the "forgotten 8", though keeping the same gold elemental base + purple bottom as Eon's Elite. Would also explain why they don't have the elite buff.

I'm surprised at how much I'm set in on this ridiculous idea, even if I know it's never going to happen XP

I can see this happening, honestly. Though it would be nice to have more Voodood, Sunburn, Boomer, Ghost Roaster and Dino-Rang figures.
---
Bring the Fanta
#16 Posted: 23:42:47 26/06/2015

But if they do, it will probably be the S2 models of the current EE.

Well with over 300 skylanders, I'm also getting the same feeling for introducing new characters. The team seems to be too large now. Maybe Kaos should win and knock half of them out. that would be a great excuse to "retire" some figures.
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#17 Posted: 01:03:33 27/06/2015
How about the same exact characters but in their S2 forms? LOL!!! I'm pretty sure that is what would have happened if this experiment was at all successful. The thing now is to see if the public will buy redone versions of mostly the same elite crew in SuperChargers. I wonder which has histortically sold better, new characters or the reposes?
---
Stay Cool!
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#18 Posted: 01:56:06 27/06/2015
They ought to just say.........NO!!!!!!!
They weren't selling to begin with, and still aren't selling at 1/2 price.
So why waste the money when they can put it towards the new game?
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#19 Posted: 02:45:10 27/06/2015
I don't collect them, but why not just the eight cores from Giants? Shrrom Boom, Fright Rider, Chill, Hot Dog, Flashwing, Jet Vac, Pop Fizz, and Sprocket. Just do it game by game I say, if it were to continue.
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#20 Posted: 02:54:28 27/06/2015
Jet Vac
Stump Smash
Cynder
Prism Break
Fryno
Zap
Pop Fizz
Drobot

That is if they ever do another one...
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:54:52 27/06/2015 by LameLime
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#21 Posted: 03:16:36 27/06/2015
If they don't do the same as last year, but as S2 versions, which, I have to admit is an evil, but great marketing scheme
These are who I would expect

Stump Smash or ShroomBoom
Slam Bam or Chill
Flameslinger or Hot Dog
Warnado or Jet-Vac
Prism Break or Flashwing
Drobot or Sprocket
Wrecking Ball or Pop Fizz

I'm leaning more towards the right side~
Bloodmourn Green Sparx Gems: 238
#22 Posted: 04:38:41 27/06/2015
I guess I'm alone in this, but I bought them all. I have fond memories of the original game and I enjoyed the paint jobs and cool boxes.

I'd only buy a pop fizz elite if they did more though. I think making more would be silly though.
melvimbe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#23 Posted: 11:42:07 27/06/2015
Very unlikely they do anymore, since sales seem to be pathetic, and there is lego dimensions in the market now as well. However, I think it failed before it even started since Gamestop is not the best place to sell these, compared to TRU, due to the lower foot traffic. In fact, if they do go again, it would have to be much more widely available (no exclusive, or exclusive to TRU).

Besides that, the really didn't treat the customer too well on this. If I had known that more then half of these elite characters were going to be 're-imagined' in the next go round (Stealth Elf, Trigger Happy, Terrafin, Gill Grunt, Eruptor), I would have given more serious thought to passing on it.

But, why not speculation for fun...

Camo
Chill
Hot Dog
Jet Vac
Prism Break
Drobot
Pop Fizz
Cynder
wgeorge111 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3774
#24 Posted: 13:49:31 27/06/2015

Since they are the best of the eight elements maybe they will make elites for dark and light elements. Two more elites making a total of ten. Just a thought
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#25 Posted: 13:52:50 27/06/2015
Quote: wgeorge111

Since they are the best of the eight elements maybe they will make elites for dark and light elements. Two more elites making a total of ten. Just a thought

I think that may work but they should at least wait to have 10 or so characters for both Elements.
You can't choose the best out of 2 Skylanders.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Vertalus Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#26 Posted: 22:52:28 28/06/2015
I'd love to see Sunburn and Dino-Rang get some love. elite, repose or otherwise.
---
Favorite type Skylander: Feline and Dragon. Still need: Echo, Rocky Roll, the ever elusive dark element trap,and more
#27 Posted: 00:21:55 29/06/2015
Quote: Vertalus
I'd love to see Sunburn and Dino-Rang get some love. elite, repose or otherwise.

Reposes for sure. Elite is codeword for "Activision has made a lot of money selling them".
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#28 Posted: 00:23:24 29/06/2015
I'm predicting all the ones we DON'T wanna see, because Activision usually does that....
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#29 Posted: 00:31:01 29/06/2015
None. EE are useless.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#30 Posted: 01:16:50 29/06/2015
Here are Eon's Elites I would actually like

Magic smilie or smilie
Undead smilie or smilie
Earth smilie or smilie
Air smilie or smilie
Fire anyone else would be fine
Water smilie or smilie
Tech smilie, smilie or smilie
Life smilie or smilie smilie would work too.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#31 Posted: 01:31:48 29/06/2015
Quote: PwnageFTW
I'm predicting all the ones we DON'T wanna see, because Activision usually does that....

That's why I said Elites are about looking at the past rosters and which character sold the most and then selecting those.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me