darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > They could've made a Mobile version of this game...
Page 1 of 1
They could've made a Mobile version of this game... [CLOSED]
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 13:16:35 24/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Spyro's Adventure is my most favorite Skylanders game and I'm kind of disappointed that this and the other two games before TT were not mobilized. They should try doing this, but I feel Activision just neglect the past and focus on their newest game. Is that how it works? But I would have a damn good time playing SSA if it was mobile. Game processing would be pretty much the same than few consoles that play it.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 14:20:13 24/06/2015
Tablet games weren't as popular at the time. They're going to focus in new and shiny until porting the first three looks profitable.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#3 Posted: 04:50:33 25/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry, I meant to say like anytime this year or last year, they should port the older skylanders games into tablet versions, like AFTER coming up with a mobile Trap Team. That's what I was thinking of.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#4 Posted: 11:12:42 25/06/2015
That sounds like a pretty bad idea (from a business POV) considering they're no longer selling the compatible figurines, though.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me