darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Skylanders Superchargers Level 12, 13, 14 Gameplay Vids (SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Superchargers Level 12, 13, 14 Gameplay Vids (SPOILERS)
skylanderkids Yellow Sparx Gems: 1999
#1 Posted: 15:58:39 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
SPOILER ALERT! But if you want to see level action, here are some vids you may find interesting.

---
youtube.com/theskylanderboy
facebook.com/skylanderkids
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 16:03:36 03/06/2015
I'm not liking that Villain. I'll enjoy killing him.
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#3 Posted: 16:04:41 03/06/2015
Wow, thanks for posting these! Btw, I'm a huge fan!
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4 Posted: 16:05:20 03/06/2015
Okay, I'm not watching the videos because I don't wanna be spoiled this early but... The fat purple guy in the first thumbnail...

W-what is up with him?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#5 Posted: 16:08:02 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: AdamGregory03
Okay, I'm not watching the videos because I don't wanna be spoiled this early but... The fat purple guy in the first thumbnail...

W-what is up with him?

His name is Lord Stratosfear, he lives in the Cloud Kingdom and seems to be a boss because he doesn't like outsiders (Skylanders), he does POWER Up the STORM GENERATOR (Boss battle In Chapter 14) with his lightning bolt powers. Not sure if we fight him or if he just makes other Bosses fight us, most bosses are vehicle type/electronic.

Some info in the spoiler above.
---
#6 Posted: 16:08:25 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW
Wow, thanks for posting these! Btw, I'm a huge fan!

No problem! Thanks so much! smilie
---
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#7 Posted: 16:23:04 03/06/2015
Can you skip the dialogue or the enemies intro? <.<
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#8 Posted: 16:23:47 03/06/2015
Quote: skylanderkids

W-what is up with him?

His name is Lord Stratosfear, he lives in the Cloud Kingdom and seems to be a boss because he doesn't like outsiders (Skylanders), he does POWER Up the STORM GENERATOR (Boss battle In Chapter 14) with his lightning bolt powers. Not sure if we fight him or if he just makes other Bosses fight us, most bosses are vehicle type/electronic.

Well, thank you, but I meant why does he look like a cross-breed of a Greeble and Fat Bastard from Austin powers?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#9 Posted: 16:27:06 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Buuzer

Whoops, that would be one question I forgot to ask. I guess we can find that out at e3. Hoping so, they made all CAR Magic Moments shorter after the first time they are on the portal.
---
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#10 Posted: 16:28:37 03/06/2015
Quote: Buuzer

Whoops, that would be one question I forgot to ask. I guess we can find that out at e3. Hoping so, they made all CAR Magic Moments shorter after the first time they are on the portal.

I don't want to see "EPIC PONY TROLL GENERAL" intro like 100 times xD
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#11 Posted: 16:59:00 03/06/2015
Do you guys know if this game will only be on IOS for tablets or will it be the same lineup as last year?
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#12 Posted: 17:17:05 03/06/2015

W-what is up with him?

But in the video, you need an Underwater Vehicle to fight the Storm Generator. Most/All Skylanders games let you complete the main game with only the Starter Pack (and the SSC Starter doesn't have an Underwater Vehicle). What happens if you don't have an Underwater Vehicle? I have some other questions, too (if you can answer them):

1) In one of the videos (can't remember which), someone said that Chapter 12/13 was 1/4 through the game, which meant there could be around 50 levels. Will there be that many levels? I couldn't watch the video with sound, so it might of already been answered.

2) I remember seeing the Bird character (can't remember her name) have more than 3 attacks (I think), which is the average moveset size for most Skylanders. One of them involved her wings glowing. I can only remember seeing 3 attacks, but I feel like there was another attack that I've forgotten.

3) When Spitfire was with Hot Streak, how strong was he compared to not having Hot Streak?

---
You can't handle MEMES
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#13 Posted: 17:21:05 03/06/2015
Guha told me, that every sequence is skipable (sometimes only after the loading of the level is complete) except the ones that are key for advancing in the chapter because they don't want people to get frustrated. I told him that I was really annoyed bei Rufus and he totally agreed! smilie
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#14 Posted: 17:41:09 03/06/2015
Quote: myskylanders
Guha told me, that every sequence is skipable (sometimes only after the loading of the level is complete) except the ones that are key for advancing in the chapter because they don't want people to get frustrated. I told him that I was really annoyed bei Rufus and he totally agreed! smilie

So same case as Trap Team? Not sure if that's really exactly required cutscenes,because some in that game are unskippable despite having no puzzle-related dialogue.Headwick saying you did good when you can skip the cutscene about the pump plataforms comes to mind.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:41:21 03/06/2015 by Bifrost
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#15 Posted: 22:44:04 04/06/2015
Did Lou really say that chapter 12 is about a quarter of the way through the game?
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#16 Posted: 00:04:43 05/06/2015
If so, then yay us! More chapters (hopefully) means better story and more variety!
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#17 Posted: 00:08:50 05/06/2015
Any chance we could see what the Trap Masters and/or previous 'landers look like in the new game?...
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13898
#18 Posted: 00:19:08 05/06/2015
Quote: Wally-Gang
Did Lou really say that chapter 12 is about a quarter of the way through the game?

The thing to note is that the videos are covering Chapters 12, 13, and 14 and they're all in the same level. Chapters have changed their meaning as the levels are now broken up by checkpoint. So saying this is a quarter of the way through isn't quite as impressive as it perhaps sounds.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#19 Posted: 01:40:50 05/06/2015
You beat me to it Dark. smilie I saw him say that in the video also.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#20 Posted: 02:23:18 05/06/2015
Still bummed they didn't increase the level cap. Still is at 20
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#21 Posted: 12:16:34 05/06/2015
But Lou isn't showing the entire levels. If you look at the teleporters,they're put there for the demo - they might be all TFB sized still.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me