First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
New Air Skylander
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#51 Posted: 07:57:01 03/06/2015
Thanks to wildbreaker on the Superchargers page, he has found the name of the new air Skylander, now known as Captain Crow.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#52 Posted: 08:03:01 03/06/2015
Judging by the appearance of his vehicle, is that an F-Zero reference? smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#53 Posted: 08:10:50 03/06/2015
Wildbreaker didn't post the source on where he found this detail. None of the current videos posted have this info, besides fan reuploads of the Cover Art and leaked Skylander. If it is true, then this topic should be merged since there's already an existing topic on the Air Skylander.

Can we wait until the Reveal before believing stuff right away?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:29:00 03/06/2015 by Aura24
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#54 Posted: 09:24:13 03/06/2015
#fake
---
bye
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#55 Posted: 09:49:26 03/06/2015
Quote: newkill
#fake

it could be wild breaker has not showed his sources
---
****ing hell its been a long time
#56 Posted: 17:38:49 03/06/2015
Stormblade is the official name. Here's her backstory -

"Stormblade is a fearless daredevil with an unquenchable thirst for adventure! From the moment she left the nest, Stormblade had always pushed the boundaries, seeking to travel further than anyone had ever gone. At a young age, she made the bold leap off of her home island and plummeted through the deep blue sky in an attempt to find the bottom of Skylands – only to find no such bottom existed. This did not fulfill her curiosity, nor did it sway her belief there was something else beyond the limits of her world. Soon she built a custom ship, the Sky Slicer, and raced to the furthest reaches of Skylands in search of its end – but no end could be found. She wanted answers, and so she came to the one person that could help her – Master Eon. The Portal Master instantly saw the unquenchable thirst for exploration that resided in Stormblade, and asked her to join the Skylanders on a very special mission that would take her through the uncharted rifts between worlds!"
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#57 Posted: 17:57:08 03/06/2015
Stormblade has really sweet outfit. I will definitely get her soon.
#58 Posted: 20:33:38 03/06/2015
Was recently given gameplay footage from Activision on Stormblade. Thought this would be the appropriate place to put it, so here it is -

---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#59 Posted: 20:43:43 03/06/2015
Am I the only one noticing she has almost the exact same animations as Free Rangers?

The attacks are different but they look truly similar when she walks and jumps.

Cool character though. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Pokypro Blue Sparx Gems: 991
#60 Posted: 22:02:00 03/06/2015
The character is named StormBlade!
---
Skylanders Youtuber (https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokypro)
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#61 Posted: 02:36:39 04/06/2015
You know what? The idea of Skylands not having a bottom is utter baloney. We know for a fact that Skylands is not infinite, as we've seen in the Skyhighlands and The Future of Skylands, where they go into space near the end. The fact that something can have a top, must mean that it has a bottom. I don't care if there's some wishy washy magic excuse, it's just not feasible in any way. You could have it so that it's like the Marinas Trench, and have it be so unbelievably deep that it's completely impossible to go all the way down, but it has to exist.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#62 Posted: 03:09:29 04/06/2015
Quote: Bionichute
You know what? The idea of Skylands not having a bottom is utter baloney. We know for a fact that Skylands is not infinite, as we've seen in the Skyhighlands and The Future of Skylands, where they go into space near the end. The fact that something can have a top, must mean that it has a bottom. I don't care if there's some wishy washy magic excuse, it's just not feasible in any way. You could have it so that it's like the Marinas Trench, and have it be so unbelievably deep that it's completely impossible to go all the way down, but it has to exist.

Actually Skylands IS infinite, confirmed by the games (SSA Lava Lakes Story Scroll) and other official sources. It has no end nor boundary.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:12:46 04/06/2015 by Aura24
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#63 Posted: 03:16:06 04/06/2015
Quote: Drek95
Am I the only one noticing she has almost the exact same animations as Free Rangers?

There's so much re-use and with good reason given the stuff they're trying to support. I guess the other thing is there's only so many ways to animate a bird.
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#64 Posted: 04:46:45 04/06/2015
I knew they where throwing blades...*watching the Video SkylanderDad has with the dude from VV showing her off*..and MAN IS SHE FAST!!!!
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#65 Posted: 08:44:50 04/06/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Quote: Drek95

There's so much re-use and with good reason given the stuff they're trying to support. I guess the other thing is there's only so many ways to animate a bird.

This is also true but maybe they should have used those motions with a slightly more different character.

For example Fist Bump and Prism Brake share the exact same pose in figure form (which bugs me A LOT) but they walk in a different way and aren't that similar (I know they are both bulky rock monster with no hands but you got my point) and differ a lot with their combact style.

Free Ranger and Stormblade are both strong melee characters with some ranged elements.
And they are both avians.

The pose is absolutely different however.
Might resemble a bit Hoot Loop's but it's only really superficial aspect.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#66 Posted: 08:56:11 04/06/2015
She looks great. I can't wait to get her and sky slicer
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me