darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Fans' Vision Thread - Ideas, Suggestions, Speculation, Predictions & More
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Fans' Vision Thread - Ideas, Suggestions, Speculation, Predictions & More [CLOSED]
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#1 Posted: 11:23:16 30/05/2015 | Topic Creator
UPDATE: Title altered 30.5.15 19:45 - The Fans' Vision of SKY5 - Ideas, Suggestions, Speculation & Predictions
UPDATE v2: Updated ideas & suggestions in summary. Title Altered - Fans' Vision Thread - Ideas, Suggestions, Speculation, Predictions & More 2.6.15 20.38
Maybe Activision will take a look at this thread and take on board our comments, just a maybe. Anyways, you guys love to torture me on a purpose for a thread like this so here's your answer. Do you want to see something in Sky5, post below any suggestions you have for skylanders superchargers, this provides great research for Activision & hopefully they'll listen and take on board what us fans have to say. This is more a what we don't know thread but would like to type thread.

I'd like a Royalty Starter Pack, with Royalty SpitFire, Double Trouble & another character, a limited edition Royal variant car. That's right, I believe they'll make variants of the vehicles, hopefully they'll have more value to them than just a reskin tough.

Battle Mode, Despite the game including vehicles, doesn't mean there can't be battle mode. As vehicles are separate purchases, I'm hoping the superchargers are still able to be used without the vehicles.

Online - (Of some sort would be nice)

If you have a unique idea or suggestion of some sort, comment below. Maybe a new skylander name, gameplay ideas, new or returning. Then I'll add your idea in brief to a list below. Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with & see if it turns out true.

As I said, let your imagination go wild & explore the freedom and countless possibilities.

Member:--------------------------------------------Idea, Theory, Predictions---------------------------------------------------------------------Date (UK Stylized)
imdoubletrouble-------------Royalty Starter Pack- Wider Release of royal double trouble as well as new royalty variant set-----------------30.5.15
Qcumber-----------------Light & Dark have bigger role. More Light & Dark Skylander Figures----------------------------------------------------30.5.15
funnybone--------------Hopes for 11 S4 characters, 6 S2 & 3 S3 characters We'll see how many of your list comes true.------------------30.5.15
- S4 Stealth Elf, Spyro, Trigger Happy, Terrafin, Cynder, Prism Break, Chop Chop, Whirlwind, Eruptor, Pop Fizz, Jet Vac
- S3 Fryno, Hot Dog, Wrecking Ball. S2 Blackout, Spotlight & Funny Bone, Roller Brawl, Pop Thorn, Wind Up
GooRoo ---------------Light,Dark Swappers & Giants, Dark Starter Pack, Traps Compatible & New Minis, Remaster 1st 2 Games -----------30.5.15
angelg-----------------Open World, Online PVP & Co-op, Higher Level Limit, Knight Light Repose, More Freedom, Human like Characters--30.5.15
BlackWing116-------More Dark & Light Support---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------30.5.15
Blink182Bouncer---Legendary Starter Set, Bonus Levels, Land, Sea & Air Kart Racing Zones---------------------------------------------------30.5.15
Bionichute----------Motorcycle Vehicle with Masked Skylander as Rider-----------------------------------------------------------------------------30.5.15
LloydDXZX---------- Heriocs Challenges, Online, Battle Mode & Hardcore Difficulty---------------------------------------------------------------30.5.15
Bifrost--------------Repsose Skylanders without a repose, Online, Good Plot, Fire Skylander colored with a wider range of colors.---------30.5.15
LameLime------------No Damage or Skylander is Out Mode-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------30.5.15
PMTgaming150------Polar Starter Pack, S2 & Mini Blackout, MORE ELEMENTS, Figures of Villains---------------------------------------------30.5.15
superhalite-----------Minecraft inspired ideas, such as open world, building, lots of enemies & random spawn-------------------------------30.5.15
Snap Shot---------Kart Mode, Story Mode, Destruction Derby Mode, Wolfgang Boss, S2 Spotlight, Blackout & Roller Brawl, S4 Spyro----2.6.15
WilltheWizard-----Malefor, Vathek, Vehicle Customisation, Open World, Online, Light & Dark Elements Return, Most Unique Characters-2.6.15
ToySoldierMafia---PVP-Ringout, Battle Arena, Kart Race..., Online, Elemental Vehicles, Superchargable skylander abilities, Vehicle Stats-2.6.15
PopFizzMagic------Lower Special Editions, PS3 Compatibility, -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2.6.15
ultyzaus-----------Supercharge Characters are equipped with vehicles already or some sort of turbo engine-----------------------------------2.6.15

This post will be revamped as a list starting 3rd June 2015(will make for easier reading, stay tuned,) (All credit to members ideas will still be present.)
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 00:44:22 03/06/2015 by ImDoubleTrouble
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#2 Posted: 11:50:58 30/05/2015
I hope that the Light/Dark Elements have a bigger role in this game, about 25-50% of the game. It could be a side story. I think they deserve more than just two levels, a comic book story arc (or something, I don't read the comics), four Skylanders, and several more Skylanders that are the same as other Cores.

I'm hoping that there are 2-3x more Light/Dark Core Skylanders than normal Element Cores (for example, three Light Cores and one Fire Core). Hopefully Spotlight and Blackout will become Minis too, and there would be a Light/Dark Mini Pack. There could also be a big Expansion Pack with one Light Core, one Dark Core, and an expansion piece with 5-7 levels.

The Light/Dark Skylanders have a lot of potential, they could definitely become more than just two new Elements with nothing special.
---
You can't handle MEMES
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#3 Posted: 12:01:41 30/05/2015
i hope that these gets reposes as Trap team had nearly no reposes
S4 smilie OFFICAL
S4 smilie [HUGE possability & is already has a 45% chance]
S4 smilie [If spyro has one Trigg has one]
S4 smilie [If smilie,smilie & smilie get one he must have one]
S4 smilie [If all the above come she's 100% comming]
S4 smilie [Same as Cynder]
S4 smilie [Same as all above]
S4 smilie [he's part of Eon's elite so yeah]
S4 smilie [Hopefully]
S4 smilie [Hopefully]
S3 smilie [He's pretty cool]
S3 smilie [Hotdog!!!]
S3 smilie [:Wreckingball!!!]
S2 smilie [Hopefully]
S2 smilie [Hopefully]
S2 smilie [Hopefully!!!!]
S2 smilie [Pretty popular hope she gets a series 2 as she didn't get one in Trap team]
S2 smilie [WE NEED HIM!!!]
S2 smilie [HE'S BO$$]
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:16:30 30/05/2015 by funnybone
#4 Posted: 14:07:14 30/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I've added both of your ideas/predictions to the main post.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
GooRoo Blue Sparx Gems: 955
#5 Posted: 16:47:59 30/05/2015
Light and Dark Swappers and Giants so we don't have as many holes for the new elements.

Variation in the starter packs so if you buy for multiple platforms you don't end up with duplicates.

New lightcores.

Another Dark Starter Pack - preferably without Stealth Elf- lol

New minis - levels or areas that only they access

Some way to still use Traps - the idea of a new portal makes me question if they will cross over into the new game

I'm ok with vehicles, but not if you can't get out of them. I don't want the entire game to played from inside a vehicle, I like the "normal" 3rd person platform/adventure style

A remastered version of the first two games for the PS4 and Xbox One would also be awesome - especially if they updated it allow you use newer characters in the older games

Thought of two more ideas:
Portal Master ranks that are cross platform so you don't have rank up for each one separately

A banking system so one Skylander doesn't end up with tons of money that can't be spent and another doesn't earn enough to buy all their upgrades (mainly because they don't get played as much).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:38:01 01/06/2015 by GooRoo
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#6 Posted: 17:05:08 30/05/2015
- Open world
- More freedom of flight for flying characters (the same for water characters that are able to swim)
- Online PvP and Co op
- Repose for Knight Light
- Higher limit for max skylanders development (20 is too little. Games like last of us and dark souls have a really high limit which keeps you motivated while playing)
- Bigger areas
- More "human like" characters: gargoyles, fairies, sparrow men, mermaids, etc
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#7 Posted: 17:09:30 30/05/2015
Just, anything to add to the Light and Dark. I want more Skylanders of Light and Dark
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#8 Posted: 17:12:20 30/05/2015
With the vehicles thing, I can easily see a more open world in which you need vehicles to get from one area to another and actually discover the game levels. Maybe even mid-levels similar to the gummi ship in Kingdom Hearts...
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#9 Posted: 17:38:35 30/05/2015
Some other things I want to see:

-Minis have additional abilities compared to their Core counterparts.

-Advanced Combat

-Open world similar to the LEGO games.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#10 Posted: 17:53:17 30/05/2015
-Legendary Starter Pack
-Openworld (Not totally gonna happen, but baby steps. Maybe two different ways to get through to the end of a level, and the ability to tackle some levels in multiple orders.)
-Reposes have different move sets
-Bonus levels/challenges (heroric or otherwise)
-Land, Sea, and Air, Kart-racing Zones
-Less reposes (Don't repose Ghost Roaster, Boomer, or Dino-Rang, to not ruin the value of said figures)
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
#11 Posted: 18:29:33 30/05/2015 | Topic Creator
^I've added your suggestions and ideas.
Some really good ones that I hope Vicarious Visions have adapted to fit the game. Like the idea of open world, that'd be a huge step for the franchise.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#12 Posted: 18:36:29 30/05/2015
A motorcycle vehicle with a masked rider Skylander.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#13 Posted: 18:51:55 30/05/2015
Heroics back, Battle mode back, Online battle mode, Harder mode for hardcore players and this game would be perfect!
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#14 Posted: 19:10:25 30/05/2015
Online play,repose the guys that need reposes,don't repose the guys that already have S3s, good plot that isn't childish, Fire skylander with differently colored flames.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#15 Posted: 19:25:45 30/05/2015
Quote: LloydDXZX
Heroics back, Battle mode back, Online battle mode, Harder mode for hardcore players and this game would be perfect!

After reading this, I had the idea of a Hardcore Nightmare mode that is just like Nightmare, except taking damage at any time will kill the skylander. It's basically a perfect run.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:25:56 30/05/2015 by LameLime
PMTgaming150 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#16 Posted: 19:54:52 30/05/2015
Well my brother told this to me as a joke but I think this could be neat
since we have Dark starters why not have the Polar opposite
(he really likes his Polar Whirlwind) And I would really want more Dark and Light things
(S2 and mini Blackout please)
and something I have always wanted in Skylanders: MORE ELEMENTS!
And lastly Doom Raider figures! who does not want a fully functioning Wolfgang or Pain-Yatta figure, Am I right?
BTW Lots of great ideas here, keep it up!
---
MS paint DIO stares into your soul
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:56:21 30/05/2015 by PMTgaming150
superhalite Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#17 Posted: 20:40:21 30/05/2015
I want a mode that's like mine craft.
it would be called Open minded mode. You spawn in a randomly generated mode. With plentiful biomes and bad guys spawn in different ones, there would be bosses around. You could build structures. But it isn't first person, still is legit skylanders. Maybe even servers?
---
We rely too much on technology yes that is true,but it's not going anywhere.
#18 Posted: 20:48:39 30/05/2015
Quote: superhalite
I want a mode that's like mine craft.
it would be called Open minded mode. You spawn in a randomly generated mode. With plentiful biomes and bad guys spawn in different ones, there would be bosses around. You could build structures. But it isn't first person, still is legit skylanders. Maybe even servers?

There are plenty of minecraft clones that are third person and use multiple characters. No need to make Skylanders into one.
---
#19 Posted: 22:16:49 31/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I'll add everyone's ideas on now in summary. Less than 3 days til we hear at least something if not alot smilie
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#20 Posted: 22:22:59 31/05/2015
Quote: angelg
- Open world
- More freedom of flight for flying characters (the same for water characters that are able to swim)
- Online PvP and Co op
- Higher limit for max skylanders development (20 is too little. Games like last of us and dark souls have a really high limit which keeps you motivated while playing)
- Bigger areas

This.Sounds awesome
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#21 Posted: 23:31:40 01/06/2015
kart mode
Story Mode
destruction derby mode
series 2 spotlight, blackout and roller brawl
series 4 spyro :-(
Wolfgang returns as a boss
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#22 Posted: 00:10:34 02/06/2015
Alright, I want to see Malefor. If they can't do that, then I want a return of Vathek.
The ability to get diffrent parts for your vehicle like wheels, hood, and weapon, and stuff to get the full customizing experience.
The ability to stick skylanders figures in the carts.
Open world adventure
Online Mode
Return of Light and Dark
Really Cool and Unique Characters

Thanks!

-Will
---
Spread those positive vibes
ToySoldierMafia Blue Sparx Gems: 916
#23 Posted: 00:18:41 02/06/2015
These are more of a hopes kind of things than valid presumptions...

PvP - Traditional, Ringout, Battle Arena, Kart Race, Demolition Derby(?). Online or not, just give me a reason to level up my skylanders.

8-10 gimmicks - $15 per gimmick is getting old, especially when the figures do not light up or have special mechanisms.

24-30 Vehicles - HEAR ME OUT; A gimmick each comes with a vehicle of their element, the rest are sold in double packs like Minis, at a similar price.

Speaking of Minis - I only want the last four Giants, honestly. I WILL get any others they put out there, but the Mini Giants are a HUGE space saver. And, I want a full collection.

Now, for why I want so many vehicles... I think vehicles should have that Mario Kart sense of versatility. They should have elements, at least in the skylanders sense, but also their own sort of purpose; Speed, Weight and Handling are good starts, maybe there will be more with various stat distributions.

Any Skylander can ride a vehicle, adding its stats to the appropriate kart translation; Speed->Speed, Armor->Weight, Luck->Handling, Attack->Acceleration(?)... so on and so forth.

Superchargers will... super charge... the vehicles. That is probably the only thing they are going to do anyways, regardless of my wishes, if not less. But this is why I want as few as possible, darnit!

That's as much as I can care about Sky5 at this time. Yeah, I can list all the reposes I want. Maybe ask for an open world? Sure. More traps? Meh. Heroics? That's the dream! But I am not holding my breath for most of these things.

*Waits for embargo's lift to kill my hopes and dreams*
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#24 Posted: 07:57:05 02/06/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
Quote: angelg
- Open world
- Online PvP and Co op
- Bigger areas

This.Sounds awesome

Thanks smilie
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#25 Posted: 14:48:33 02/06/2015
only 8 specials. 10 including new elements. if 2 specials of each elment, 20 specials times 16= 220$ for all specials. no good.
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#26 Posted: 14:50:04 02/06/2015
ps3 compability. seriously. theres must be at least 1 console that contains all 5 games.
---
PIKA
PIKA
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#27 Posted: 15:14:30 02/06/2015
Quote: PopFizzMagic
ps3 compability. seriously. theres must be at least 1 console that contains all 5 games.

Its still being supported for Superchargers
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#28 Posted: 15:14:35 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Keep 'em coming. There's a wide range of features everyone would like to see implemented into the game & hopefully some of which actually make it into the game. I'll add a summary 4 the new ideas since I last checked shortly. Only 1 more day til we find out more!!!
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#29 Posted: 19:16:00 02/06/2015
Just got this idea. What if instead of being the only ones able to use the vehicles, the superchargers actually didn't need the vehicles as they are self-equipped with turbo engines? Sure it doesn't quite fit with the game description, but...
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#30 Posted: 20:09:13 02/06/2015
Quote: ultyzaus
Just got this idea. What if instead of being the only ones able to use the vehicles, the superchargers actually didn't need the vehicles as they are self-equipped with turbo engines? Sure it doesn't quite fit with the game description, but...

Mmmmh... Doubt it.

As you said it wouldn't go well with both the description and the vehicles themselves.

I think those "engines" don't have a true lore motivation just like the medals on Swappers' bases.
If they are not detachable then I guess they only serve to immediately recognize a SuperCharger among the crown of other characters (especially Swappers).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Bewaretheswarm Green Sparx Gems: 293
#31 Posted: 21:16:02 02/06/2015
I would like a giraffe character, that sounds like alot of fun. Also, if there are undersea adventures I think a submarine.is needed
#32 Posted: 00:43:08 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bewaretheswarm
I would like a giraffe character, that sounds like alot of fun. Also, if there are undersea adventures I think a submarine.is needed

Yeah I'd actually like them to play around with animal based skylanders such as penguins (previously mentioned), a giraffe skylander character would be epic. Only a matter of hours left til some sort of a reveal. Hype is hyped to the max right now! Also with all that's going on in the official what we know topic, it looks like we'll be getting a promising innovation to the series and even reposes look worth it. (Looking at you Stealth Elf smilie .) Here's me hoping for smilie Double Trouble, i'd be flabbergasted to see what they could do with his character. Anyone else like to make some final predictions or have any last minute ideas as we head into reveal day? I'm all hears.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#33 Posted: 00:45:51 03/06/2015
I really hope they make a Series 2 smilie
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#34 Posted: 11:15:32 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Superchargers Gameplay is out in the open, check it out now. Maybe some of the ideas or predictions here may be in the game. Now to speculate on the what we can see!
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
BOOMCAKE Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#35 Posted: 11:19:38 03/06/2015
I am so exciting.

-Online Multiplayer Racing ( One of those Amazon screenshot has shown more Skylanders driving cars.)
-Online Multiplayer Brawler
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:21:34 03/06/2015 by BOOMCAKE
#36 Posted: 19:44:39 06/06/2015 | Topic Creator
After the reveal a few days ago, I'm interested to see how much of what's suggested will actually make it into the game. Right now, let's start speculating what all the returning characters are going to be and what we want them to be.

Wanted:
Magic: Double Trouble
Earth: Scorp
Water: Riptide
Fire: Flameslinger
Tech: Boomer
Undead: Fright Rider
Air: Pop Thorn
Life: Bumble Blast

Vicarious Visions ("Fan Favorites")
Magic: Spyro / Pop Fizz
Earth: Terrafin
Water: Gill Grunt
Fire: Fryno/ Eruptor
Tech: Trigger Happy
Undead: Chop Chop / Roller Brawl
Air: Jet Vac
Life: Stealth Elf

What do you guys think? Also I'm hoping they'll have a Royalty Starter Pack which would be royally amazing.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
#37 Posted: 06:09:01 07/06/2015
pop fizz!! yes!
---
PIKA
PIKA
#38 Posted: 07:44:03 21/08/2015
So far LetsLet's see who's right
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#39 Posted: 11:50:36 21/08/2015
Looks like my Wolfgang guess was spot on and roller brawl too.
---
#40 Posted: 11:53:00 21/08/2015
No need to double post, just edit your guesses as you go.
---
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#41 Posted: 14:58:44 21/08/2015
I know it will never happen, but I would love to see costume variants of older characters. Similar to the Series 2 and 3 figures, but without Wow-Pows or anything. Just a costume variant of an old character, maybe based on something said in that character's biography. In Hex's biography, it says she used to be a holy sorceress, so I'd love to see a costume variant of Hex in a white dress, with long blonde hair, and shooting light blue orbs instead of orbs. Or Thumpback's biography saying he used to be a pirate... I'd totally buy a pirate variant of Thumpback.

That's really what I'd want to see most. Actual alternate costumes as variants, rather than the lazy color swaps we've been getting.
#42 Posted: 15:14:15 21/08/2015
Hex's living appearance and attire shows up in the comics, she used to dress like Mags but dark blue. Not much of being holy was ever said about her, they actually imply she was a legit magician since she does "stage" magic in one of the minicomics.

Alt costumes would be pretty nice, but we know the Overreposed 8 would get them instead of characters with different attires implied in books, comics or backstories.
---
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#43 Posted: 15:16:26 21/08/2015
Ugh, I think you're right. I am so sick of seeing Stealth Elf and Pop Fizz. D:
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#44 Posted: 20:01:38 21/08/2015
Quote: funnybone
i hope that these gets reposes as Trap team had nearly no reposes
S4 smilie OFFICAL
S4 smilie [HUGE possability & is already has a 45% chance]
S4 smilie [If spyro has one Trigg has one]
S4 smilie [If smilie,smilie & smilie get one he must have one]
S4 smilie [If all the above come she's 100% comming]
S4 smilie [Same as Cynder]
S4 smilie [he's part of Eon's elite so yeah]
S4 smilie [Hopefully]
S4 smilie [Hopefully]
S3 smilie [He's pretty cool]
S3 smilie [Hotdog!!!]
S3 smilie [:Wreckingball!!!]
S2 smilie [Hopefully]
S2 smilie [Hopefully]
S2 smilie [Hopefully!!!!]
S2 smilie [Pretty popular hope she gets a series 2 as she didn't get one in Trap team]
S2 smilie [WE NEED HIM!!!]
S2 smilie [HE'S BO$$]

You got almost all of those right!
Roller Brawl is coming, Pop Fizz, Triggs, Stealth Elf, Terrafin, Eruptor, Jet Vac. The only one you didn't get was Gill Grunt.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#45 Posted: 00:56:21 24/08/2015
I agree battle mode should return. They removed it in STT. Why, Toys for bob? Did you lose the rights of the battle mode to VV or something? That's just so dumb!
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
#46 Posted: 01:06:13 24/08/2015
Quote: night bomb guy
I agree battle mode should return. They removed it in STT. Why, Toys for bob? Did you lose the rights of the battle mode to VV or something? That's just so dumb!

That makes no sense. There's no 'rights' to turning on friendly fire in a game's coding for a different mode, nor you can lose them. You either had time/choice to implement them or you didn't.
---
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#47 Posted: 01:08:00 24/08/2015
Battle mode returning would literally make this game pretty close to perfection to me personally. If HCs or quests come back on top, I'll faint.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#48 Posted: 01:41:26 24/08/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Battle mode returning would literally make this game pretty close to perfection to me personally. If HCs or quests come back on top, I'll faint.

Each Super charger pair you unlock unlocks a challenge, so in a way they are back.
#49 Posted: 01:48:31 24/08/2015
On a side note I am sure going to miss kaos mode if it doesn't return
---
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#50 Posted: 09:06:53 24/08/2015
is there a new skylanders element coming?
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me