darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 37 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
skylanderkids Yellow Sparx Gems: 1999
#1801 Posted: 09:29:50 21/06/2015
Quote: Greeble
Quote: Blink182Bouncer

Well that was actually done by the Skylander dad once.

He said it was a news video and it was something pointless.

You mean the Trap Team "leak"?
That was the humorous way of addressing the leaks at the time while under embargo

That's the one.

The only people who found it funny were his fans.

You do realize the people we create content for... are for our fans. So sounds like my goal was accomplished with that specific vid.
lol
---
youtube.com/theskylanderboy
facebook.com/skylanderkids
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#1802 Posted: 10:40:03 21/06/2015
Quote: DeadPortal
Something that confuses me... It has been said that only SuperChargers can modify vehicles. Does that mean if my s1 Spyro finds a Specialty Mod mid-level, he won't be able to equip it? And also, would he not be able to buy Vehicle Upgrades from Sharpfin?

No, no, no, SuperChargers are the only ones able to supercharge (increase stats, level and unlock special mods) their own vehicles.
So, for example only Spitfire can supercharge Hot Streak.

But ALL the Skylanders can buy and use collectable mods. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#1803 Posted: 11:55:53 21/06/2015
Quote: skylanderkids

That was the humorous way of addressing the leaks at the time while under embargo

That's the one.

You do realize the people we create content for... are for our fans. So sounds like my goal was accomplished with that specific vid.
lol

Oh wow, I thought you made your videos for the people that absolutly hate you! That's amazing... /s

All jokes aside, when do you guys think we will find out more about SSC?
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#1804 Posted: 12:07:33 21/06/2015
Quote: BlackWing116
Quote: Wolfgang
Quote: Portal___Master

^This so much. Trap Masters should have been lightcore.

Yeah. My understanding of the tech behind Lightcores isn't the best, but if they could have rigged the Traptanium portal to output another RFID signal of a different frequency that could supply to a 'Lightcore' set up to receive power from that frequency (as well as not interfere with the normal Skylander frequency), then they could make the figures glow when you approach a Traptanium crystal or boss while in-game.

I'm not entirely sure that's how it works, but if it were possible, it would have been really sweet.

Not only that, it would been great if the TrapMaster's weapons would've lit up when they're weapons where "Close to a villian".

He already said that ;P
Quote: ShadowStorm
Lol u got thom me blackwingat idea fr

Lol u got that idea from me blackwing

Silly misclick.

And, it's not an original idea, lots of people have thought of it independently of others, including me (Wolfgang also thought of it, if you properly read his post)... though I have been praised for it once, which I found somewhat strange, since it's not a very long logical leap from "weapons light up in game" to "would be cool if they lit up on the figure at the same time".
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1805 Posted: 12:30:47 21/06/2015
Quote: Nightmoon
Quote: BlackWing116
Quote: Wolfgang

Yeah. My understanding of the tech behind Lightcores isn't the best, but if they could have rigged the Traptanium portal to output another RFID signal of a different frequency that could supply to a 'Lightcore' set up to receive power from that frequency (as well as not interfere with the normal Skylander frequency), then they could make the figures glow when you approach a Traptanium crystal or boss while in-game.

I'm not entirely sure that's how it works, but if it were possible, it would have been really sweet.

Not only that, it would been great if the TrapMaster's weapons would've lit up when they're weapons where "Close to a villian".

He already said that ;P

Thank you for pointing that out very kindly sir. NO offence, but ever heard of misreading?

Seriously, can we quit going off topic?
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#1806 Posted: 15:11:24 21/06/2015
So is the 3DS version strictly a racing game?
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#1807 Posted: 16:21:40 21/06/2015
Nobody knows quite yet, as there hasn't been any info given about the Wii or 3DS versions, just that the starter pack will include Bowser and the Clown jet, and that it is a different experience than the other versions.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#1808 Posted: 16:23:57 21/06/2015
Quote: zookinator
Nobody knows quite yet, as there hasn't been any info given about the Wii or 3DS versions, just that the starter pack will include Bowser and the Clown jet, and that it is a different experience than the other versions.

I find that stupid. Like, that they just don't tell or release any minor information... It causes many to halt their pre-order plans, if they don't know what is coming to them... I wouldn't blame anyone. But for Activision. if their sales are lower than usual for the game, well... I can see the reason for its cause.
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
#1809 Posted: 17:28:39 21/06/2015
Yeah really I kind of want to know because I want to get Bowser and I don't know if I want to get a game I wont end up playing
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#1810 Posted: 17:31:18 21/06/2015
Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me Drek. Makes sense now.
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1811 Posted: 19:48:58 21/06/2015
Official promo art of Dive-Clops posted by SkylandersGame -

[User Posted Image]
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#1812 Posted: 19:54:06 21/06/2015
HOLY DAYUM, that looks awesome!
---
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#1813 Posted: 20:16:31 21/06/2015
I think Zook just got replaced smilie
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#1814 Posted: 20:45:12 21/06/2015
Skyfamily had some new footage of Fiesta(didn't watch more than that, think I already explained why I don't go for their videos unless they're the only ones around), his third mod type is a sarcophagus beetle-like casing and a gold back wheel with skull inscriptions. Now if that or the supercharged mods were the actual toy >w> Still, everything on him looks pretty good, and no one recorded him saying his catchphrase yet since he skips it during the Supercharged Magic Moment. We know what it is,but it'd be a way to try to tell who voices him.

The "mummy" themed mods really seem kinda weird for Fiesta. We haven't seen the horn mods yet, but it actually feels like they had other ideas for a Supercharger and a vehicle and they just put them together on the next best thing ._. I'd like something referencing SF3DS better, like the neon skull masks in Down the River or that horrifying spiky skull doorway in Moneybone's villa, stuff like that.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:39:06 22/06/2015 by TTD
TTD Hunter Gems: 6222
#1815 Posted: 07:57:51 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Skylanders: SuperChargers was actually advertised in the Japanese Nintendo Digital Event (skip to 12.20).

So does this mean that Skylanders: SuperChargers will be the sequel to Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure in Japan? Normally, Nintendo cuts out games of their direct that won't get a release the the respective region.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#1816 Posted: 09:28:42 22/06/2015

That's the one.

lol

I do realize that, but you actually lose new fans by doing some of the things you do.
---
^ You all know it's true
#1817 Posted: 10:44:54 22/06/2015

I do realize that, but you actually lose new fans by doing some of the things you do.

Greeble, if he has a fanbase he knows that very well, ever heard of 'can't please everyone'?
But we JUST had offtopic cleanup over this, let's not start that up again.

On topic, huh, I noticed that in all the E3 footage of random chests people got a hat no matter what was actually on the wheel. Unless they rigged it for the demo, maybe they'll actually have one along with the prize the first playthrough?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:45:32 22/06/2015 by Bifrost
#1818 Posted: 13:35:01 22/06/2015
Quote: Bifrost

Greeble, if he has a fanbase he knows that very well, ever heard of 'can't please everyone'?
But we JUST had offtopic cleanup over this, let's not start that up again.

On topic, huh, I noticed that in all the E3 footage of random chests people got a hat no matter what was actually on the wheel. Unless they rigged it for the demo, maybe they'll actually have one along with the prize the first playthrough?

Not to sound blunt, but please mind your own business.

I got an answer to my post from the person it was intended for and that drew a line under it as far as i'm concerned and i assume he feels the same way if not he would have PM'd me.

On topic:

I've seen what looks like official art for Bowser's plane, and it looked like an old fashioned biplane with his face on.

I'm not sure if it's a fan thing or something they were playing around with before they settled on a final design.

Or it could possibly be a variant like they did with Hot Streak, which i think would be nice for Nintendo players if it was because i know there are people who prefer variants.
---
^ You all know it's true
#1819 Posted: 13:49:25 22/06/2015
I think supercharged Clown Cruiser looks kinda like an old biplane but it intended to resemble Bowser's aircraft from the Mario series.

We just didn't got really good pictures of it yet.
But yes some of its prototype designs do look like old fashioned planes and such so you might be referring to them.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:16:46 22/06/2015 by Drek95
#1820 Posted: 13:57:11 22/06/2015
This is what i was meaning @Drek95.

[User Posted Image]

No idea if this is going to be real or not, but i thought i'd share it.
---
^ You all know it's true
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:58:19 22/06/2015 by Greeble
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5309
#1821 Posted: 14:00:02 22/06/2015
So I have a question. Does anybody have pictures of the dive bomber when its supercharged? I'd like to know how it looks.
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#1822 Posted: 14:07:14 22/06/2015
]Quote: skylandsfan
So I have a question. Does anybody have pictures of the dive bomber when its supercharged? I'd like to know how it looks.

I remember a yt video bout it.. from Family Games.. i think u can easily find it on there

---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:11:23 22/06/2015 by ShadowStorm
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5309
#1823 Posted: 14:17:13 22/06/2015
Quote: ShadowStorm
]Quote: skylandsfan

I remember a yt video bout it.. from Family Games.. i think u can easily find it on there

Thanks!!
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#1824 Posted: 14:18:01 22/06/2015

[User Posted Image]

That's one of the mod sets for the vehicle, probably the one unlocked by putting it and bowser on together.
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:18:51 22/06/2015 by Kiroq
thumpinator Gold Sparx Gems: 2419
#1825 Posted: 14:21:21 22/06/2015

[User Posted Image]

i saw a video where the clown cruiser was supercharged and it does look like that. I can't remember from who the video was but it wasn't that hard to find
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#1826 Posted: 14:24:17 22/06/2015

[User Posted Image]

you definitive need to buy the wiiu version now.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#1827 Posted: 14:28:25 22/06/2015
Quote: Kiroq

[User Posted Image]

That's one of the mod sets for the vehicle, probably the one unlocked by putting it and bowser on together.

It's a shame i'm not getting the Nintendo version.

I like that.
---
^ You all know it's true
#1828 Posted: 14:44:31 22/06/2015

[User Posted Image]

I like that.

Yes, that's supercharged Clown Cruiser.

And I agree with you; maybe next time they will think twice before making console exclusive Skylanders...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#1829 Posted: 14:49:01 22/06/2015
Quote: Drek95

I like that.

And I agree with you; maybe next time they will think twice before making console exclusive Skylanders...

Amen to that, i stuck with the Wii all the way through.

But once this game was revealed to most likely going to be racing only i decided to switch.

Don't get me wrong i like racing games, but i'd prefer something more than a Skylander version of Mariokart.
---
^ You all know it's true
#1830 Posted: 14:51:56 22/06/2015

I like that.

But once this game was revealed to most likely going to be racing only i decided to switch.

Don't get me wrong i like racing games, but i'd prefer something more than a Skylander version of Mariokart.

I think the majority of us would prefer that.

And then a spin-off racing game to make everyone happy. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
TTD Hunter Gems: 6222
#1831 Posted: 15:11:36 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I think supercharged Clown Cruiser looks kinda like an old biplane but it intended to resemble Bowser's aircraft from the Mario series.

But yes some of its prototype designs do look like old fashioned planes and such so you might be referring to them.

Yeah, the clown cruiser is a reference to these:

Normal - reference to the clown cart form Super mario world on the SNES.
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Supercharged - reference to Bowser's airship from a variety of mario games
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
#1832 Posted: 15:18:32 22/06/2015
Quote: TTD

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

The one that inspired it is very creepy.

It makes me think of a mime and i hate mimes smilie

I prefer the upgraded one.
---
^ You all know it's true
Kaotic Red Sparx Gems: 31
#1833 Posted: 15:40:53 22/06/2015

I like that.

The Wii is older than the demographic this game is aimed at, it's about time they stopped trying to fully support it.

Personally I wish there were exclusive characters to each of the consoles.
---
Kaaaaaaaaaoooossssss!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:42:18 22/06/2015 by Kaotic
#1834 Posted: 15:55:31 22/06/2015
Quote: Kaotic

The Wii is older than the demographic this game is aimed at, it's about time they stopped trying to fully support it.

Personally I wish there were exclusive characters to each of the consoles.

Well not everything has been revealed and since there is only 1 of each for Light and Dark that leaves a gap.

So there could be 1 for Xbox and 1 for Playstation.

I personally don't mind things as they are, because i can see why they've done it.

Some people also prefer the Wii so they're trying to cater to different markets.
---
^ You all know it's true
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#1835 Posted: 16:18:03 22/06/2015
As others have pointed out I don't think we're getting any other system exclusives. At this point we've seen all the starters. The only thing we haven't seen is a possible Dark Edition or something similar but I doubt we're going to see any more console exclusives. Plus Nintendo actually makes since to use as a franchise with family friendly game cross over characters. That being said there are other franchises that Skylanders could borrow from that aren't Nintendo exclusives. What about Mega Man, Pac Man, Simon Belmont, etc.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:18:47 22/06/2015 by Tigorus
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#1836 Posted: 20:02:56 22/06/2015
Quote: TTD

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Bowser's ship (not the SuperCharged one) also resembles a cart f his from MarioKart.
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#1837 Posted: 20:05:36 22/06/2015

That's the one.

lol

I wanna say I love your channel you guys work hard and keep it funny and all the work you do to entertain your fans.

But anyways I wonder if we will get nitro or other variations like the legendarys
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:08:07 22/06/2015 by Skylanders fan
#1838 Posted: 20:10:50 22/06/2015
Legendaries are in every game and are the variants with the most canon explanation,so probably. But we had no Enchanted ones in TT,so Nitros might not be too guaranteed.
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#1839 Posted: 21:50:31 22/06/2015
Nightfall has been "officially" reveled by the Skylanders Twitter account.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#1840 Posted: 22:03:10 22/06/2015
Quote: Bionichute
Nightfall has been "officially" reveled by the Skylanders Twitter account.

Actually,the twitter and the FB only posted the artwork and mentioned Sea Shadow only. So while it's an official reveal they have yet to say anything on Nightfall only.
---
moamahrimatoro Green Sparx Gems: 393
#1841 Posted: 23:42:45 22/06/2015
Someone created a (presumed) fake Dark Edition. Found on instagram. Includes Stormblade too.
#1842 Posted: 23:43:35 22/06/2015
It's fake, no source and from someone else that must've faked it to get reblogs,and got exactly that.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:44:00 22/06/2015 by Bifrost
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1843 Posted: 23:44:00 22/06/2015
Quote: moamahrimatoro
Someone created a (presumed) fake Dark Edition. Found on instagram. Includes Stormblade too.

It is indeed fake.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#1844 Posted: 23:44:01 22/06/2015
[User Posted Image]

So we know that Vehicles don't include cards, just stickers. This is what's advertised on the back of them.

A new Battlegrounds type ios game? Perhaps even Lost Islands' replacement.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
#1845 Posted: 23:45:18 22/06/2015
Lost Islands isn't dead, it's just sleeping ;w;

I kid, if that game isn't coming out of autopilot mode next month,it got abandoned, unfortunately. But the screenshot of Battlecast looked pretty good,but that was super early in development as far as we know.

(have I told you guys how awesome glitched thread pages are? 'cuz they're not.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:46:00 22/06/2015 by Bifrost
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1846 Posted: 00:03:29 23/06/2015
The Traps didn't have cards either. The characters probably will.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#1847 Posted: 00:11:02 23/06/2015
If there's one thing I can't stand is people making up lies and tricking us into believing things like the Dark Edition SuperChargers Starter Pack is real. Those irreverent morons make me mad.
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#1848 Posted: 01:44:21 23/06/2015
Quote: Nroc-Nuika
[User Posted Image]

So we know that Vehicles don't include cards, just stickers. This is what's advertised on the back of them.

A new Battlegrounds type ios game? Perhaps even Lost Islands' replacement.

We could still have cards; it just doesn't show them.
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
#1849 Posted: 01:57:53 23/06/2015
Quote: Aura24
Quote: moamahrimatoro

It is indeed fake.

Any pics of it?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:58:34 23/06/2015 by wah543
superhalite Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#1850 Posted: 14:49:47 23/06/2015
Remember when we saw the picture of battlecast? It has the same life bar(where the skylanders health is shown and vehicles) so what if it's an exclusive game mode to supercharges or even something to do with the 3ds/wii?
---
We rely too much on technology yes that is true,but it's not going anywhere.
First | Previous | Page 37 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me