Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Disney Infinity 3.0 Topic: Rest In Peace, Disney Infinity (2013-2016)
Page 1 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24
The Disney Infinity 3.0 Topic: Rest In Peace, Disney Infinity (2013-2016)
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#1 Posted: 12:14:45 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
[[/b][User Posted Image]
Post here what you want for 3.0 hopes leaks rumors etc.
Release Day was August 30 it cost $65.
PS4 once again got a collector edition.
Power disc are no longer blind bagged but must be bought in sets.
All Star Wars charcters can play in evey Star Wars playset.
Some past charcters will get there moveset changed.
I have added pictures for evey figure (besides Ant Man, Steve Rodgers, and Peter Pan) so far if you find a better picture let me know.
The Ultimate Unlock is the Keyblade.
I will be updating pictures soon I got a lot going on

Disney Originals
Mickey Mouse
[User Posted Image]

Minnie Mouse
[User Posted Image]

Inside Out Emotions (Joy,Fear,Disgust,Anger,Sadness)
[User Posted Image]

Olaf
[User Posted Image]

Sam Flynn
[User Posted Image]

Quorra
[User Posted Image]

Mulan
[User Posted Image]

Spot
[User Posted Image]

Nick Wilde and Jude Hopps
[User Posted Image]

Peter Pan *
Baloo*
Alice*
Time*
Mad Hatter*
Dory *
[User Posted Image]

Star Wars
Han Solo
[User Posted Image]

Chewbacca
[User Posted Image]

Darth Maul
[User Posted Image]

Anikan Skywalker
[User Posted Image]

Yoda
[User Posted Image]

Princess Leia
[User Posted Image]

Luke Skywalker
[User Posted Image]

Ashoka
[User Posted Image]

Obi-Wan
[User Posted Image]

Darth Vader
[User Posted Image]

Sabin Waren
[User Posted Image]

Kanan
[User Posted Image]

Ezra
[User Posted Image]

Zeb
[User Posted Image]

Boba Fett
[User Posted Image]

Rey
Fin
Kylo Ren
[User Posted Image]

Poe Dameron

Marvel (The Playset is called Marvel Battlegrounds and will come this spring)
Hulkbuster Iron Man
[User Posted Image]

Ultron
[User Posted Image]

Ant Man*
Steve Rodgers The First Avenger*
Vision*
Black Panther*
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Edited 70 times - Last edited at 21:26:34 10/05/2016 by JCW555
#2 Posted: 12:15:03 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Pictures
Starter Packs
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Playsets
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Charcters with * by there name requires a update to use them
---
Edited 21 times - Last edited at 04:21:27 12/03/2016 by Skylanders fan
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 12:57:40 19/04/2015
Omfg Olaf.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8194
#4 Posted: 13:42:49 19/04/2015
Skylanders fan, are you sure your fit to run a topic?

I kinda want Olaf
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#5 Posted: 14:11:06 19/04/2015
Well my goddaughter will be pleased they finally made Olaf.
---
^ You all know it's true
#6 Posted: 14:47:39 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Skylanders fan, are you sure your fit to run a topic?

I kinda want Olaf

i got this trust me
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#7 Posted: 15:04:04 19/04/2015
Boy do I really not care. With Lego Dimensions and Amiibo happening, it's safe to say that Disney Infinity will be out the door soon, especially if they keep up the same quality that 2.0 had.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#8 Posted: 15:48:36 19/04/2015
Aaaand there they go, just milking the cash cow with Olaf. Knew they were going to add him in.

I don't even know who half of those characters are. Inside Out Emotions? What?
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:10:57 19/04/2015 by Matteomax
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#9 Posted: 15:49:51 19/04/2015
Quote: Matteomax
Aaaand there they go, just milking the cash cow with Olaf. Knew they were going to add him in.\

I don't even know who half of those characters are. Inside Out Emotions? What?

It's Pixar's newest movie which actually looks decent.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#10 Posted: 15:56:02 19/04/2015
Wait, why are they making figures for Tron Legacy? That movie bombed, and the cartoon did even worse. What's the point, those aren't going to sell at all.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8383
#11 Posted: 16:09:52 19/04/2015
See if they still owned Power Rangers they could have gotten some Nostalgia fans.
Jeriba Yellow Sparx Gems: 1168
#12 Posted: 16:53:32 19/04/2015
Yeah, in this year they must make a lot different as in the last year/s. Not only a few Star Wars play sets. We had enough Disney movies since the first game and get only characters for the Toy Box. Wreck-it Ralph, Frozen, Big Hero 6, Maleficent. I hope that Inside out oder maybe Tomorrowland wouldn't be the next.
#13 Posted: 17:15:27 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
infinityinquiry was asked to ake the pics down seems like its legit also this may not be the whole originals cast remeber jasmine she wasn't know yet so there is still hope for gravity falls,kim possible,lion king,etc
---
#14 Posted: 17:44:06 19/04/2015
With the majority of the originals known so far being IO characters, i'll bet there's a playset coming.

My sister wants to buy all the IO ones, and i want olaf BADLY.

Dammit disney, just when i had given up on you. Give me Fred, Bill Cypher, Ultron, General Grevious and Boba Fett and i'll cave...
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#15 Posted: 17:48:13 19/04/2015
I posted this on the 2.0 official topic, but I think It'd be best to post it here:

Quote:
Weren't Sam and Quorra part of 2.0? And also, I'm surprised we already know (probaby) ¼ of the characters already before the game has been announced. I'm dissapointed about how many Inside Out characters there are. Also, I noticed the Box color looks different compared to 1.0 and 2.0. It looks like it's Star Wars themed IMO.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#16 Posted: 17:50:23 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Qcumber
I posted this on the 2.0 official topic, but I think It'd be best to post it here:

Quote:
Weren't Sam and Quorra part of 2.0? And also, I'm surprised we already know (probaby) ¼ of the characters already before the game has been announced. I'm dissapointed about how many Inside Out characters there are. Also, I noticed the Box color looks different compared to 1.0 and 2.0. It looks like it's Star Wars themed IMO.

they kinda were but there were not toys and just digital only it sucked big time
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#17 Posted: 17:50:50 19/04/2015
Quote: Bionichute
Wait, why are they making figures for Tron Legacy? That movie bombed, and the cartoon did even worse. What's the point, those aren't going to sell at all.

It didn't bomb as badly as the Lone Ranger, I don't think, yet even THAT got figures made for Disney Infinity!

Also, all I can say about Olaf? He makes me want to roast some marshmallows. ...Ones that take the form of ugly snowmen who's hideous face is plastered on every piece of merchandise imaginable and it's like everwhere I go I cannot get away from his mug. Blech.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:52:50 19/04/2015 by MugoUrth
#18 Posted: 17:52:06 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: MugoUrth

It didn't bomb as badly as the Lone Ranger, I don't think, yet even THAT got figures made for Disney Infinity!

and its disney they can make enough money to warrant making charcters by just putting disney on it
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#19 Posted: 17:53:33 19/04/2015
Quote: Skylanders fan
Quote: MugoUrth

and its disney they can make enough money to warrant making charcters by just putting disney on it

What's next? Princess of Mars characters despite the fact John Carter flopped too?
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#20 Posted: 19:48:11 19/04/2015
This topic seems like it was made in 5 minutes...
---
words. letters. filler.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#21 Posted: 20:23:43 19/04/2015
Is that picture confirmed yet? I'd love to see normal Mickey and Minnie, even if I have no interest in the game. Honestly, the only way this game could get me to possibly buy is getting some Gravity Falls figures, even then though, I'd probably just buy them alone for display.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#22 Posted: 20:32:21 19/04/2015
mickey looks dead inside.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#23 Posted: 21:41:00 19/04/2015
Oh, so Mulan and Mickey leaked on TaoBao? Interesting. I just placed an order for the Mickey, cause why not. *shrugs*

Edit: Crap, missed him, someone bought them all.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 10:39:36 20/04/2015 by Matteomax
epicLLOYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1880
#24 Posted: 21:48:52 19/04/2015
Quote: LunarDistortion
Is that picture confirmed yet? I'd love to see normal Mickey and Minnie, even if I have no interest in the game. Honestly, the only way this game could get me to possibly buy is getting some Gravity Falls figures, even then though, I'd probably just buy them alone for display.

They make official Gravity Falls figures anyway ^-^
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#25 Posted: 23:11:15 19/04/2015

1. The movie didn't bomb, it made a relatively good amount at the box office, even though the plot wasn't fantastic. The visual effects alone were half the reason people went to see it.
2. The movie and the cartoon both have a pretty large cult following. A lot of people I know love both to bits.
3. Tron 3 was already greenlit and starts production soon.
#26 Posted: 23:20:42 19/04/2015
Zap, Boba and Grevious are practically guarantees since their fan favorites.

JUST GET THE TOYS NOT THE GAME, ZAP! YOU CAN RESIST!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#27 Posted: 23:26:09 19/04/2015

This, I don't feel like spending $70 on a game that will be obsolete in another year just to make my purchases seem "justified". It's the reason why I quit Skylanders and like Amiibo so much.
#28 Posted: 23:34:40 19/04/2015
I'm gonna get Skylander 5 and the amiibos I want. As for Lego Dimensions, I'll see what happens. Apparently Scooby Doo is gonna be apart of it and if that's true it's not gonna be good for my wallet.

I might get Olaf though just to have him and maybe get the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy too. BUT OTHER THAN THAT NOPE!
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#29 Posted: 01:08:31 20/04/2015
Quote: LunarDistortion

This, I don't feel like spending $70 on a game that will be obsolete in another year just to make my purchases seem "justified". It's the reason why I quit Skylanders and like Amiibo so much.

Agreed. Don't care for the DI game, but mildly interested in a Mulan & Mickey figure.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#30 Posted: 01:15:48 20/04/2015
How is Classic Mickey still rumored if his actual toy is already leaked and in the wild?
---
words. letters. filler.
#31 Posted: 01:22:08 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
How is Classic Mickey still rumored if his actual toy is already leaked and in the wild?

thats a good point i will fix that now thanks
---
#32 Posted: 14:33:43 20/04/2015
I'm sorry but Skylandersfan do you mind trying to make this topic look more professional? No capital letters, punctuation marks and such make this look lazy and unprofessional.

Didn't you also want to run the Smash Bros 4. V3 topic? You really want to run a topic, don't you? No offence.
---
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#33 Posted: 16:16:13 20/04/2015
Careful with these photos, iheartinfinity.com was asked to take these down from their facebook page.

I'm so stoked that Quora and Sam have actual figures...Mulan is a nice touch too.
#34 Posted: 16:47:12 20/04/2015
Quote: Tigorus
Careful with these photos, iheartinfinity.com was asked to take these down from their facebook page.

I'm so stoked that Quora and Sam have actual figures...Mulan is a nice touch too.

so was infinityinquirer. i have a feeling this is very real.
#35 Posted: 20:02:45 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry but Skylandersfan do you mind trying to make this topic look more professional? No capital letters, punctuation marks and such make this look lazy and unprofessional.

Didn't you also want to run the Smash Bros 4. V3 topic? You really want to run a topic, don't you? No offence.

I don't remeber saying that I wanted to run a Smash Bros 4 topic but I fied it hope you like how it looks now
---
#36 Posted: 23:07:40 20/04/2015

I don't remeber saying that I wanted to run a Smash Bros 4 topic but I fied it hope you like how it looks now

It's better but more MUCH more punctuation.

Edit: Better, Much better. Try to make it similar to Zap's old topic.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:47:50 21/04/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#37 Posted: 01:24:02 21/04/2015 | Topic Creator

It's better but more MUCH more punctuation.

Edit: Better, Much better. Try to make it similar to Zap's old topic.

Can't do that yet nothing besides mickey and mulan is confirmed but I will update it when more info is added
---
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#38 Posted: 16:51:37 21/04/2015
i will collect mulan and a few of the other figures obviously but I'm not hyped for disney infinity at all.
We all know DI 3.0 will be star wars there isn't a doubt about it.
But I REALLY wish they'd rethink their strategy with the disney infinity games. AT the very least give us a full story mode that will allow us to use the characters like we can with Skylanders.
But I think the series still needs so much more polish then even that.

ok considering what characters I'd like to see?

Star Wars which is going to be obvious and admit while I don't consider myself a big star wars fan i'd buy all of these I list.
1. Darth Vader (most important obviously)
2. Obi-Wan Kenobi
3. Lelia in her slave outfit
4. Han Solo
5. Luke Skywalker
6. Yoda
7. Boba Fett

Marvel
1. Deadpool!
2. Electra
3. Psylocke
4. Storm
5. Wolverine
6. Jubilee
7. She-Hulk

Disney Original's
1. Go-Go!
2. Mulan
3. Honey Lemon
4. Scrooge Mcduck!
5. Jessica Rabbit
6. Silvermist
7. Pete

Yeah I list more female characters then male but there really isn't much girl power in these games.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:04:34 21/04/2015 by Street50
#39 Posted: 19:37:59 21/04/2015
My idea for what they could do for a future DI game-

Make a big, structured story mode that explains WHY every disney/pixar/marvel/star wars character under the sun is somehow able to connect in one universe, with A BIG MAIN VILLAIN WITH MOTIVATION AND DEVELOPMENT. unlike some things.. (i'm looking at you, kaos.) This story would be more skylanders than open world bore-fest. Plus character development. WE NEED THAT. If olaf and hulk are trying to save the world, i want to know WHY and HOW.

Exciting character reveals *cough* SSB4 *cough* that are more than "oh btw donald duck is in this game have fun"

Make these figures cheaper. Most of the time stores sell them for 9.99 instead of 14.99 on sales.

And lastly... Gravity Falls. that's all we need.

If disney followed these steps, infinity could be huge. but it's not...
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#40 Posted: 20:23:16 21/04/2015
Kingdom Hearts is proof that multiple disney movies can co-exist in the same universe just fine. Don't know why it seems so hard for DI to have a true storyline and enforce such restrictions upon who can enter the story modes.

Yes, the worlds are separate and most don't know of each other, but there are a number that do move between them and build upon a storyline; such as Maleficent being a central villain.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2520
#41 Posted: 22:40:21 21/04/2015
[User Posted Image]
Here's some stuff.
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#42 Posted: 22:47:05 21/04/2015
Quote: ZapNorris

Make a big, structured story mode that explains WHY every disney/pixar/marvel/star wars character under the sun is somehow able to connect in one universe, with A BIG MAIN VILLAIN WITH MOTIVATION AND DEVELOPMENT. unlike some things.. (i'm looking at you, kaos.) This story would be more skylanders than open world bore-fest. Plus character development. WE NEED THAT. If olaf and hulk are trying to save the world, i want to know WHY and HOW.

Exciting character reveals *cough* SSB4 *cough* that are more than "oh btw donald duck is in this game have fun"

Make these figures cheaper. Most of the time stores sell them for 9.99 instead of 14.99 on sales.

this.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#43 Posted: 00:15:17 22/04/2015
Quote: ZapNorris

So basically, instead of multiple different playsets, one giant playset explaining the existence of the Toy Box?

...I'm down for that.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#44 Posted: 00:17:48 22/04/2015
yes. they can still have the toy-box, but instead of the playsets, the big story mode... I call it... the Rift Chronicles.

EDIT: my post about this on DIF got deleted. Damn you, sherrif woody.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:20:08 22/04/2015 by ZapNorris
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#45 Posted: 00:29:09 22/04/2015
One cohesive story mixing the different franchises AND having the Toy Box for unstructured fun would be amazing. I doubt it would ever happen. They already know that their fans want to mix the franchises but refuse (so far) to change that. Here's my Wish list for 3.0 (I know about the leaked ones):

Disney:
Any of the Gummy Bears
TRON (I'm glad about Sam and Quora but we need the man dammit lol)
Duck Tales Characters
Darkwing Duck
Fraggles
Muppets
Chip and Dale

Star Wars:
Boba Fett
Han Solo (Bespin Blue)
Luke Skywalker (Bespin Khaki)
Darth Vader
Yoba
Captain Rex
Ahsoka
Chewie
Vehicles and Ships in a Space Combat level and possible Toy Box Play.

Marvel:
Silver Surfer
Scarlet Witch
Black Panther
Dr. Strange
#46 Posted: 00:43:34 22/04/2015
My Wishlist for 3.0...

Disney:
Olaf (Confirmed!)
Kermit
Dipper
Mabel
Bill Cipher
Grunkle Stan
The Remaining BH6 Members
An Armorless Baymax (they made classic mickey and sorcerer, so why the hell not!)

Marvel:
Ultron
Nebula
Hulkbuster Iron Man (they made classic mickey and sorcerer, so why the hell not!)

Star Wars:
Luke Skywalker
Princess Leia
Han Solo
Darth Vader
Yoda
Chewie
Darth Maul
Anakin Skywalker (they made classic mickey and sorcerer, so why the hell not!)
General Grevious
Boba Fett

Other than that, i don't really care. I would appreciate some more... structured.... story mode, but if i get a Bill Cipher i'll be happy.

I'll buy olaf. and MAYBE the game... Even though it was all i did, jumping around the toy box as hulk was... fun. smilie

Plus my sister wants the inside out emotions. all 5. wtf. (Well, looks like i'll be broke)
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#47 Posted: 02:59:21 22/04/2015
My wants

Deadpool
Yellow Dorito
lime dorito
Fredzilla
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#48 Posted: 03:07:21 22/04/2015
all i want is dipper and mabel in 3.0 and ill be happy as figures.
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#49 Posted: 04:28:18 22/04/2015
Quote: shroom boom

Rumor is that Gravity is getting its own game.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
#50 Posted: 04:32:21 22/04/2015
Quote: mantez
Quote: shroom boom

Rumor is that Gravity is getting its own game.

Source?
---
words. letters. filler.
Page 1 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me