darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Starting Skylanders Swap Force Today =D
Page 1 of 1
Starting Skylanders Swap Force Today =D [CLOSED]
LordsOfSkulls Green Sparx Gems: 219
#1 Posted: 15:15:41 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

So i am going to unbox skylanders from swap force i been saving =D and been getting slowly over the year. (clearance/finding in stores/some harder ones went to ebay) i got more on the way i just wanted to make sure i got all the Swap Force swappable ones before i started. (last ones coming in mail today)

=D so waiting for my wife to wake up and we will unbox all of them together and start Swap Force.

On PS4 =)
---
The Mind Is The Slayer Of Reality - LoS
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#2 Posted: 15:44:56 03/04/2015
Wow, great job, it looks like you've got a lot just to start out with~

Have fun! smilie
LordsOfSkulls Green Sparx Gems: 219
#3 Posted: 16:00:05 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
i have other skylanders from the other two games. =D but when i shop around and if i find a skylander on clearance, or good price. I buy it and save it in my closet till i am ready to play it, and just unbox with my "Player 2" partner in life.

=p it kinda fun to look forward to. =) i might be like 1 game series behind but i like to collect everything, last night i finished Skylander Giants Nightmare for the Knight hat.

But being Skylander fan i find this method to be cheapest way to go.... so when Skylanders 5 be coming out this year... stores will want to clean up their stock.... so i plan to get alot of Trap Team on clearance and good prices =)

"Slow and Steady Wins the Race" =D
---
The Mind Is The Slayer Of Reality - LoS
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 23:08:31 23/04/2015
Wow why do you wait so long ? I would go banana,s if i had to all those figures at once to play all stored up for months .

Hope you like Swop force . smilie It rather different from Giants and SSA .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#5 Posted: 23:25:27 23/04/2015
I'm trying the same thing with Trap Team. I still have everything Trap Team I purchased still in the box. Once I have everything I want to get 100% in the game, and have the starter pack, I'll do a massive unboxing of it all. It will be the starter pack, all trap masters, 46 total traps, and all adventure packs. Also record for Youtube.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me