Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Crash Bandicoot POSSIBLY Confirmed for Skylanders? Rumor.
Page 1 of 1
Crash Bandicoot POSSIBLY Confirmed for Skylanders? Rumor. [CLOSED]
KrazyKariana Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#1 Posted: 19:10:53 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
Found by my friend Jake on Reddit. Here is the link to the topic:
http://www.reddit.com/r/crashb...lander/.compact
I in no way am confirming this, this could just be an Aprils Fools day joke, but if you think about it, we know nothing about the new games, when at this time we usually do, where is the news? Seriously, it is April, and no news.
Also, they get tons on money out of Spyro, so in their mind, why not Crash Bandicoot? Who is honestly more popular than Spyro.
What do you guys think? Like I said, this can for sure just be a rumor.
---
Visit KrazyKari.deviantart.com for Spyro fan art, and SpyroStuffbyKrazyKari.Tumblr.com
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#2 Posted: 19:31:32 02/04/2015
Right now I'm guessing that it is an April fools joke, but this would be so cool! Hope it happens!
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#3 Posted: 19:55:14 02/04/2015
Too little to not be a fake. As much as it'd actually HELP Crash stay afloat a bit more(because unlike DOTD, not everyone wants to even remember Mind Over Mutant existed) fandom wars notwithstanding, this is too darkened to be just a blurry arwork - unless he'll be Dark element which is so stupid it might work.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:55:39 02/04/2015 by Bifrost
spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#4 Posted: 20:06:54 02/04/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Too little to not be a fake.

...this is too darkened to be just a blurry arwork

Maybe that's the point. It's an April Fools joke too elaborate for people to think that it's an April Fools joke. The thing being that "too elaborate" here means "literally next to nothing"
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#5 Posted: 20:28:14 02/04/2015
Likely an April Fools joke, until we know for sure they would add Crash into Skylanders.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#6 Posted: 20:49:23 02/04/2015
Quote: spyrolvr96

Maybe that's the point. It's an April Fools joke too elaborate for people to think that it's an April Fools joke. The thing being that "too elaborate" here means "literally next to nothing"

I mean that's too little info to be one. It's not I-Wei(or VV equivalent) doing a blog post or taken from a press release, it's not even a screenshot from their computer screens because we've seen company tours and both are very well lit. This isn't Skullgirls for the joke to be that it's real, people don't double bluff like that often.
---
#7 Posted: 22:30:53 02/04/2015
Posted on April 1st, April Fools Day. You can't always believe things right away without a second thought.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#8 Posted: 12:10:44 03/04/2015
Fake.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
KrazyKariana Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#9 Posted: 18:04:19 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator

Video on it, you got to remember that Activision has big news for April 14th. We will just have to wait to see.
Like I said, you guys don't get your hopes up or flip out, this could easily be not real.
---
Visit KrazyKari.deviantart.com for Spyro fan art, and SpyroStuffbyKrazyKari.Tumblr.com
#10 Posted: 18:13:55 03/04/2015
That big news was confirmed to be a Guitar Hero event, Krazy. And videos on this picture doesn't really prove anything.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:58:25 03/04/2015 by Aura24
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#11 Posted: 18:14:13 03/04/2015
It's most likely fake. Whenever Vicarious Visions is making a Skylanders game there are always some Crash in Skylanders rumor spreading around.
#12 Posted: 18:38:19 03/04/2015
Video on it already had a thumbnail about not wanting him in the game,biased much.

I'm not a HUGE fan because I started playing way later than Spyro games, but seriously, his franchise's situation was worse than Spyro's in 2008. Still, they never revealed Cynder in a press release or made a big deal out of the LOS and Classic references,chances are if he was ever put in the game he'd be like the Minis or full poster situations when it comes to the time, around August - remind everyone why they want to wait out those two months.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me