Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > FnaF fan-fic (needs a title)
Page 1 of 1
FnaF fan-fic (needs a title) [CLOSED]
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1 Posted: 02:44:47 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Prologue

“Five days after the fire at the horror attraction Fazbear’s Fright, interesting relics were recovered. At the estate sale, we managed to salvage most of the artifacts, including blueprints of the original design for Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. The only thing we didn’t obtain was a vintage animatronic suit, it was really ragged and resembled a discolored Bonnie. It was bought by a local fan who out-bid us. Including the memorabilia we have already obtained, The Historical Museum of Restaurants’s Freddy Fazbear exhibit will open by the end of the month.”

The businessmen around the table nodded in agreement. Surely this exhibit will bring in many new patrons, the Fazbear series of restaurants had a dark past, one that should be fully exposed and exploited. If only they obtained that vintage suit. Undoubtedly it was over 50 years old, it would have made a great addition to the exhibit.

Two days later, the businessman, by the name of Joey, got a phone call from the police. The local fan who bought the suit was found dead within his own house that morning, along with his wife and two kids. The children were found brutally murdered, blood splattered on the walls, and guts spilling out onto the floor. Oddly enough, the parents simply had their necks snapped, with no hint of a struggle. The animatronic suit was found in the basement, and the police wanted to know if the museum wanted to buy it. Joey was creeped out, but he couldn’t pass up the opportunity to obtain the suit.

Driving the truck back to the museum with the animatronic suit in the back, he tried to figure out where it came from. This odd suit was not mentioned in any of the records, but if it came out of Fazbear’s Fright, it must be legit. Around halfway back, he thought he heard something come from the back. He disregarded it, there was no way an animatronic suit that is over 50 years old would still work, much less without power.

If only they knew what they were doing......
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#2 Posted: 02:56:29 01/04/2015
Sounds interesting. Springtrap lives on!
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#3 Posted: 15:25:44 12/04/2015
Ooh, this looks good! I can't wait to see where it goes.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me