Page 1 of 1
Anyone Got Extra UFO Hat Card? [CLOSED]
LordsOfSkulls Green Sparx Gems: 219
#1 Posted: 05:57:45 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
;p i am one of the slower Skylander players, about to finish Skylander Giants... and i got basically most of Skylanders from Swap Force in Brand New Boxes waiting to be opened.

Little bit of Completions. I was wondering if anyone got extra UFO Hat Target card? or know if their any place i can get one anymore....
---
The Mind Is The Slayer Of Reality - LoS
trixieg24 Red Sparx Gems: 11
#2 Posted: 01:24:14 09/04/2016
I hear you... I am in the same situation. There is one on Ebay for $90, but that is a crazy price to pay, unless you could put it up for sale and sell it for the same or higher. It can be used an unlimited amount of times.

I read that they were doing a UFO hat trade a while back thru this blog, but it isn't going on still. It would be nice if someone had it and shared it for the cost of shipping and the promise to continue to pay it forward!
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#3 Posted: 04:44:51 09/04/2016
One problem with the trade is that the hat has worked with every game starting with SF. And trixig24 this site had one going at one point, but (after a number of tries) someone always would just keep it...
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#4 Posted: 02:20:49 11/04/2016
There was a seller on ebay that will sell you a random figure equipped with the UFO hat. Pretty cheap if I remember. In TT, putting that one on the portal will unlock it for other characters to wear. It doesn't unlock it in SF, and I'm not sure about SC.
---
Any last wishes?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me