darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly > One glitch cool and one just plain annoying
Page 1 of 1
One glitch cool and one just plain annoying [CLOSED]
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#1 Posted: 05:06:12 03/06/2007 | Topic Creator
In this game there's actually a glitch that is sort of cool. In that flying level in Thieve's Den(did I spell that right?), there's this strange occurence where if you fly to the big palace thing and into the onion-shaped thing on the roof that is most inland, you'll go right through it and end up flying inside the landscape! it's pretty cool!
However, there is one glitch I found that was really annoying. Has anyone ever been in Crop Circle Country and had the creepy wind sound stick, and go on unceasingly? Oh, it bugs me!
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#2 Posted: 00:33:16 05/06/2007
Woah! There's one I posted in the 'the few good and unique things about this game' (I think that's what the topic's called) that I'm too lazy to re-type, and here's another glitch:

In the Cloud 9 speedway, if you charge into the big building with the clock, instead of falling, you'll stand in mid-air! You can stay up there antil you jump! Sometimes, however, you may land in mid-air higher than you did last time you tried.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me