Page 1 of 1
Accolade problem [CLOSED]
tradewind Red Sparx Gems: 10
#1 Posted: 20:52:36 17/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello

I have a problem regarding two accolades. The Legendary Treasure one and the Hat one.

They both say get the 24 hats or legendary treasures in history mode.

I've done the game in Nightmare mode, i have three stars in all levels, except the bosses, so i have found all treasures and hats.

But still both accolades say i am missing one...

In the collection menu i am missing the treasure from the Swap Challenges in Nightmare Mode, the UFO hat and a few to buy in Tuk's emporium...

Don't know what to do.

Help please
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 00:46:33 18/03/2015
What platform are you on? What's history mode?

What's the specific name of the accolade? under what sub menu under portal master?

Some platforms had disappearing collection accolades, but they were usually related disappearing skylanders you've registered.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:47:41 18/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
tradewind Red Sparx Gems: 10
#3 Posted: 11:33:48 18/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello Playstation 3
History Mode in Nightmarre difficulty

The accolade's name i don't know
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#4 Posted: 13:07:17 18/03/2015
OK, so piecing together your statement (English is prob your secondary language), there is a legendary treasure that ONLY appears after you've completed all of the Swap Force challenges on nightmare difficulty. Unfortunately, there is no visible cue as to which ones you have completed on that difficulty level. You've obviously not completed it. Only thing I can recommend is to go left and right, keeping difficulty at Nightmare. The treasure will appear around the place that Flynn and Sharkfin hang around in Woodbury once completed.

Whizzing Whatsit +30 Pickup Range Complete 36 SWAP Zone Challenges on Nightmare
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:08:28 18/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me