Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Wave 4 in Germany! [CLOSED]
skylandsfan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4510
#1 Posted: 17:14:13 11/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Links: https://instagram.com/p/0GGPZMrYQ_/ https://instagram.com/p/0GGH0MrYQx/ https://instagram.com/p/0GGFWTrYQv/ https://instagram.com/p/0GGCtwrYQs/
https://instagram.com/p/0GFmzfrYf0/ https://instagram.com/p/0GGAHCrYQk/
So far its the trap masters and rocky roll and echo! [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:20:28 11/03/2015 by skylandsfan
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4753
#2 Posted: 17:36:46 11/03/2015
Ok, Echo looks waaay better than I thought.
At least, based on the few images we got of her in hand.

Hopefully I'll be able to get her next week. smilie
Not sure about Rocky Roll, as he still doesn't have a release date on Amazon.it, and I don't want to buy him on Amazon.de.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#3 Posted: 21:03:19 11/03/2015
Now this is definitely not me, but I wanted everyone to know that this guy has unboxed and showed all wave 4 guys Trap Masters and cores.

---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 21:05:15 11/03/2015
Echo look pretty~
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#5 Posted: 21:20:17 11/03/2015
Echo! Spotlight! Blackout! They look amazing!smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4753
#6 Posted: 21:25:23 11/03/2015
My God, Blackout.

They. Nailed. Everything.

Pose, color, design, voice, animations.
If his attacks are as good as he looks (and for what I saw, they are), I might have easily found a new favorite.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#7 Posted: 21:28:36 11/03/2015
Quote: Aura24
Echo look pretty~



Couldn't help but agreesmilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 8957
#8 Posted: 21:44:35 11/03/2015
Where did you find the gameplay with his lines,Drek? I remember seeing the previews but he wasn't voiced in them.
---
Hate. Sweet hate. All-tempting draught. We'll drink of her again.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5301
#9 Posted: 21:49:24 11/03/2015
I'm so jealous right now
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#10 Posted: 21:55:56 11/03/2015
Germany got the cores, Trap Masters & traps......everything
Check "Wave 4 in Germany" thread.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:57:35 11/03/2015 by Insane01
TTD Hunter Gems: 5417
#11 Posted: 22:23:14 11/03/2015
Even though I can't understand a work he is saying - that video was amazing. Blackout and spotlight look amazing, I'm already hoping for reposes of them (if they continue with reposes in sky5).
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#12 Posted: 23:38:24 11/03/2015
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm ordering echo, spotlight, and blackout from Germany! I cave!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4753
#13 Posted: 23:47:50 11/03/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Where did you find the gameplay with his lines,Drek? I remember seeing the previews but he wasn't voiced in them.


You can hear his voice in the 3DS version, in the collection screen, even if he only says his name. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:48:28 11/03/2015 by Drek95
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3686
#14 Posted: 00:28:42 12/03/2015
wow.my mind has been blown
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
DragonShine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1539
#15 Posted: 00:57:21 12/03/2015
I still want those dragons! I hope they are easy to buy instore.
---
Still trying to recruit to my dragon army:S2 Bash, S2 Zap, Thorn Horn Camo, S1 Whirlwind,s1 Cynder
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#16 Posted: 01:49:01 12/03/2015
Quote: DragonShine
I still want those dragons! I hope they are easy to buy instore.



I'm with you. Dragons for the win!
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#17 Posted: 02:44:13 12/03/2015
So far, here's the tally for Wave 4:
AUS/NZ- Traps, Easter items
Italy, Spain, UK & Ireland- Trap Masters
Germany- Cores, Trap Masters
Canada- Tussle Sprout variant trap
US-.......smilie......nothing.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#18 Posted: 03:13:27 12/03/2015
Quote: Insane01
So far, here's the tally for Wave 4:
AUS/NZ- Traps, Easter items
Italy, Spain, UK & Ireland- Trap Masters
Germany- Cores, Trap Masters
Canada- Tussle Sprout variant trap
US-.......smilie......nothing.



This is painful. But I can wait.
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#19 Posted: 03:17:50 12/03/2015
Jeezzz ZapNorris smilie ...you have appsolutely NO composure at all...every time i see your user name i think of Chuck Norris(big fan of him by the way)and he has more composure in the nail of his pinky finger then you have in your whole body....get a grip bro. smilie

I like the look of Echo also Aura an GigaCamo and Drek i think Rocky Roll looks kinda cool...looking at his preview in the game he seem like he's going to be fun to play.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Avatar made by...ME smilie
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#20 Posted: 03:34:16 12/03/2015
Yes...we all here in the USA will have to wait....belive me people you will live through this...*shakes head* altho ZapNorris might just pop a blood vessel. smilie
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Avatar made by...ME smilie
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#21 Posted: 05:49:13 12/03/2015
Quote: Insane01
So far, here's the tally for Wave 4:
AUS/NZ- Traps, Easter items
Italy, Spain, UK & Ireland- Trap Masters
Germany- Cores, Trap Masters
Canada- Tussle Sprout variant trap
US-.......smilie......nothing.


The US normally always gets things first so I'm sure you can wait for once.
---
5.7.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3962
#22 Posted: 08:35:38 12/03/2015
Quote: Insane01
Canada- Tussle Sprout variant trap

The guy who posted the picture on Instagram is from Canada, but the Trap was not found by him or necessarily in Canada. Otherwise, just deal with it... US almost always has everything first, so just be patient like all other countries do when they receive stuff later.
---
bye
Star Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5323
#23 Posted: 09:33:56 12/03/2015
Echo's figure looks great. Can't wait to finally get her.
---
What! Marco sent you here? I've got a restraining order against him! - Rapunzel, Spyro 3
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#24 Posted: 10:36:40 12/03/2015
Quote: TTD
Even though I can't understand a work he is saying - that video was amazing. Blackout and spotlight look amazing, I'm already hoping for reposes of them (if they continue with reposes in sky5).



^ "IF" lmao
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#25 Posted: 14:03:13 12/03/2015
Quote: newkill
Quote: Insane01
Canada- Tussle Sprout variant trap

The guy who posted the picture on Instagram is from Canada, but the Trap was not found by him or necessarily in Canada. Otherwise, just deal with it... US almost always has everything first, so just be patient like all other countries do when they receive stuff later.


Response noted. smilie
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
skylandsfan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4510
#26 Posted: 15:00:13 12/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: newkill
Quote: Insane01
Canada- Tussle Sprout variant trap

The guy who posted the picture on Instagram is from Canada, but the Trap was not found by him or necessarily in Canada. Otherwise, just deal with it... US almost always has everything first, so just be patient like all other countries do when they receive stuff later.

https://instagram.com/p/0IZzILkaU-/
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
jjnanj Yellow Sparx Gems: 1647
#27 Posted: 15:23:39 12/03/2015
Got tired of waiting and ordered Bat Spin, Short Cut, High Five and Thunderbolt from amazon.de.

Hopefully the rest will release in the US soon, I'm tired of hearing my wife whine that there aren't any new characters to level up:-).
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4228
#28 Posted: 16:11:37 12/03/2015
I've never been a fan of the Water Skylanders, but Echo might actually have changed my opinion.

I love her design and when she hits the UK along with the other wave 4 cores she will be mine smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#29 Posted: 16:14:43 12/03/2015
I am, newkill. Got plenty of other games & movies to keep me occupied.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#30 Posted: 16:24:29 12/03/2015
I too was tired of waiting , plus the fact that they held up cargo freight at the main docks! Maritime law can be "crazy" sometimes, and without knowing all the facts, it's possible they could "hold" all that cargo for months! A strike is a major deal that affects EVERYONE, so I just broke down, ordered my needed 6 from Germany! $100 later, but I will soon have Rocky Roll, Zap 2 (err, echo), ThunderBolt, Short ****, Spotlight and Blackout!! Now, can't wait for Enigma! Good thing he's not last trapper or anything!!
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#31 Posted: 16:24:32 12/03/2015
Stop complaining, and DEAL with IT. smilie

[User Posted Image]
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3962
#32 Posted: 16:25:34 12/03/2015
When the first picture was posted, it was just a repost from a Canadian from an unknown Facebook user, but turns it is actually out in Canada and that person got it afterward so yeah... sorry for my previous post, it was a bit harsh.
---
bye
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 8957
#33 Posted: 16:28:02 12/03/2015
Tuff Luck's catchphrase is "It's Your Lucky Day". It's better than never living it down because she had a dumb meme for a week or so.
---
Hate. Sweet hate. All-tempting draught. We'll drink of her again.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#34 Posted: 16:30:31 12/03/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Tuff Luck's catchphrase is "It's Your Lucky Day". It's better than never living it down because she had a dumb meme for a week or so.


No, it's deal with it. Audio in game overrules the box!
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#35 Posted: 17:03:44 12/03/2015
i'm just gonna order from germany. the port strike may be over, but w4 won't see the light of USA day until they unload the packages.... and plastic toys are a low priority.
crstofer Emerald Sparx Gems: 4426
#36 Posted: 17:19:11 12/03/2015
I ordered the complete Wave 4 from Amazon.de except the traps ! Cant find those anywhere except "Aussie land" !
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:19:37 12/03/2015 by crstofer
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#37 Posted: 18:16:18 12/03/2015
Crstofer, how much did it cost you in US currency?
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
crstofer Emerald Sparx Gems: 4426
#38 Posted: 18:54:07 12/03/2015
Totaled like $149 and sum change with the best shipping option ! Thats COMPLETE Wave 4 !
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:54:32 12/03/2015 by crstofer
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4150
#39 Posted: 19:08:34 12/03/2015
Quote: crstofer
Totaled like $149 and sum change with the best shipping option ! Thats COMPLETE Wave 4 !


Complete? As in the two new masters and four new singles or do you include Knight Mare, Knight Light, High Five and Bat Spin? The minis are also not available on amazon.de are they? Just trying to understand because $149 is high for just the six new ones.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#40 Posted: 20:20:13 12/03/2015
i caved.

[User Posted Image]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#41 Posted: 20:21:07 12/03/2015
With your own money? D:
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#42 Posted: 20:21:49 12/03/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
i caved.

[User Posted Image]



Can you order German products with a US Amazon account?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#43 Posted: 20:22:16 12/03/2015
Quote: Aura24
With your own money? D:



yup....

i can get gameplay of the 2 up for yall' if you want.
crstofer Emerald Sparx Gems: 4426
#44 Posted: 21:10:49 12/03/2015
This is my COMPLETE Order !! No need for LIGHT & DARK because both were in expansions !

Skylanders Trap Team Traps 3-pack (Fire, Kaos, Tech)
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 13,44

Skylanders Trap Team Trap Masters Short Cut
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 13,44

Skylanders Trap Team Single Character Echo
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 8.40

Skylanders Trap Team Trap Master Thunderbolt
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 13,44

Skylanders Trap Team Single Character Blackout
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 8.40

Skylanders Trap Team Pack Minis (Breeze, Pet-Vac)
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 13,44

Skylanders Trap Team Single Character Rocky Road
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 8.40

Skylanders Trap Team Single Character Spotlight
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 8.40

Skylanders Trap Team Pack Minis (Whisper Elf Barkley)
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
---
skylandsfan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4510
#45 Posted: 21:42:06 12/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Found this AWESOME video of core gameplay. This makes me want rocky roll and echo even more!
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#46 Posted: 22:08:47 12/03/2015
Quote: GigaCamo
Quote: ZapNorris
i caved.

[User Posted Image]

Can you order German products with a US Amazon account?

You can, but beware, sometimes Amazon ends up taking payment only in the native currency and your debit/credit card provider can (and likely will) charge you a small fee (a few cents per item on the transaction in my case) for doing the currency conversion for you. I've only had it happen a couple of times and since I've ordered from all sorts of various Amazon stores (US, UK, France, Italy, Germany, etc.), I can't remember which one it happened with. It's possible that Amazon has taken steps to prevent this from happening, but it's something to watch out for just in case.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Dsi568 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3173
#47 Posted: 22:42:52 12/03/2015
Quote: crstofer
This is my COMPLETE Order !! No need for LIGHT & DARK because both were in expansions !

Skylanders Trap Team Traps 3-pack (Fire, Kaos, Tech)
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 13,44

Skylanders Trap Team Trap Masters Short Cut
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 13,44

Skylanders Trap Team Single Character Echo
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 8.40

Skylanders Trap Team Trap Master Thunderbolt
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 13,44

Skylanders Trap Team Single Character Blackout
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 8.40

Skylanders Trap Team Pack Minis (Breeze, Pet-Vac)
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 13,44

Skylanders Trap Team Single Character Rocky Road
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 8.40

Skylanders Trap Team Single Character Spotlight
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL
EUR 8.40

Skylanders Trap Team Pack Minis (Whisper Elf Barkley)
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL



Where did you find the minis? I couldn't find them on amazon.de
---
Instagram: Skymiibomon_U
Twitter: @skymiibomon_U
NNID: dsi568
crstofer Emerald Sparx Gems: 4426
#48 Posted: 23:39:30 12/03/2015
I ordered these immediately when they became available for pre-order ! Like the first day, then if I can remember they were removed then returned to pre-order status !
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#49 Posted: 23:40:45 12/03/2015
caved again. cancelled my amazon france orders and got my waifu on ebay.

[User Posted Image]
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4071
#50 Posted: 00:06:44 13/03/2015
So ZapNorris finally stopped complaining?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me