darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Jolly Bumble Blast without Jolly Hat
Page 1 of 1
Jolly Bumble Blast without Jolly Hat [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#1 Posted: 20:16:55 05/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Has anyone confirmed that the Jolly Hat unlocks on Jolly Bumble Blast even if JBB doesn't have the hat equipped? I'm wondering what happens when u register the character (obviously used) and for some reason he doesn't have the hat equipped on him.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:17:36 05/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#2 Posted: 03:26:41 06/03/2015
The Jolly Hat cannot be lost. You may need to remove whatever hat is on him first to get the game to register the proper hat. Same with Springtime Trigger Happy. I've used both to transport Legacy Hats so I can confirm that they are never lost. Often they reappear if you take them off and don't replace them with any hat at all. I don't have a Kickoff Countdown but I'd wager it'll work with him too.
---
Stay Cool!
#3 Posted: 04:59:11 06/03/2015 | Topic Creator
So, just to be clear. If my save file doesn't have a jolly hat registered, and I place Jolly BB on the portal, and he happens to be used and has a different hat on him entirely....will the Jolly Hat still be registered when I take ownership of the figure (without the hat being on the character).

This is really a special use case if you buy a used figure and the old owner removed the hat from the character.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#4 Posted: 20:03:24 06/03/2015
My Jolly Bumble Blast, Kickoff Countdown and Springtime Trigger Happy did not have their hats equipped but when put in a new save file for my sister, all three hats unlocked.

They need their hats equipped to unlock them in Trap Team like any legacy hat.
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
Psychomancer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1374
#5 Posted: 18:12:06 07/03/2015
They don't need their hat equipped for them to unlock in trap team. In fact, if they have no hat equipped, when put in the portal in trap team they'll automatically have their respective hat equipped and the hat will unlock.
---
Behold, my Catchphrase of Doom!
#6 Posted: 23:44:04 07/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Psychomancer
They don't need their hat equipped for them to unlock in trap team. In fact, if they have no hat equipped, when put in the portal in trap team they'll automatically have their respective hat equipped and the hat will unlock.

Cool. Can someone confirm that in Swap Force? I already know the hat comes with the characters and they unlock when placed on the portal---that's all find and good for "new" out of the box characters...again closely read I'm talking about 1. new profile 2. no jolly hat registered and 3. jolly bb with no hat on him is placed on this "virgin" profile with no hat unlocked.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me