Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders School By FunnyboneFan
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders School By FunnyboneFan [CLOSED]
FunnyboneFan Green Sparx Gems: 301
#1 Posted: 00:23:57 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Introduction The skylander school is a special school because all skylanders need to go in it and to pass grades they need to do 20/20 on their work.
Chapter one
TEACHER:[User Posted Image]
CLASS 1.smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
it was the first day of school 1987 smilie felt nervous it was the first time he had ever gone to school. smilie's twin sister smilie was also starting she already had friends that where going but smilie didn't untill class started "Welcome students to class one." said [User Posted Image]their teacher. Then smilie noticed something he had seen before A robot wearing glasses. He went up to him and "What is your name?" smilie asked. "Drobot" answered smilie . They soon went to the playground and played tennis on the school tennis courts But then School started their amazing Cute teacher [User Posted Image]was their teacher smilie felt happy that he had made a friend but he was sad about it being time for maths. Then smilie said "Hi are you the new kids" "Yes" said [User Posted Image] siad there was going to be visitors [User Posted Image] was the visitor. He said he was the master of skylands smilie bealived in him...
---
smilie IF YOU THINK CHOPPER'S COOL COMMENT IN MY GB smilie
smilie IS AWESOME smilie
Edited 10 times - Last edited at 08:28:41 27/02/2015 by FunnyboneFan
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2520
#2 Posted: 01:34:12 19/02/2015
good. but short.
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#3 Posted: 02:48:32 22/02/2015
A robot wearing glasses. He went up to him and "What is your name?" smilie asked. "Drobot" answered smilie . They soon went to the playground and played tennis on the school tennis courts......
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
#4 Posted: 03:09:41 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Reserved for Members of Class one
Class one: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
smilie IS AWESOME smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:07:57 22/02/2015 by FunnyboneFan
#5 Posted: 05:50:02 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2/Day 2
It was smilie's 2nd day at Skylander School smilie was happy [User Posted Image]the techer said there would a special Guest again. Who could it be thought smilie then smilie pushed smilie in a muddy puddle with smilie & smilie. smilie started crying but then smilie & smilie came to cheer him up. When smilie got to school the vistor was there it was an upgrade fairy it was the skylanders upgrade fairy that was [User Posted Image]. At Lunch smilie,smilie & smilie sat near each other but then Some seniors came & bullied them one of them was smilie & the other was smilie...Who was picking his nose and eating it. "Want to play ball?" asked smilie . "Well here is a cricket ball that I will throw at your face" smilie bullied. They walked away and went to the grass area to play some soccer.
They later found out the bullies were whispering in others ears that they are wimps and don't deserve to go to that school. "They are fat a$$'s those kids" smilie muttered under his breath.
---
smilie IS AWESOME smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:30:43 27/02/2015 by FunnyboneFan
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#6 Posted: 06:22:56 22/02/2015
Quote: drobot007
A robot wearing glasses. He went up to him and "What is your name?" smilie asked. "Drobot" answered smilie . They soon went to the playground and played tennis on the school tennis courts......

Can Skylanders play tennis? It seems cheating with wings smilie
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#7 Posted: 07:20:00 22/02/2015
Day 2
Who was picking his nose and eating it. "Want to play ball?" asked smilie . "Well here is a cricket ball that I will throw at your face" smilie bullied. They walked away and went to the grass area to play some soccer.

They later found out the bullies were whispering in others ears that they are wimps and don't deserve to go to that school. "They are fat a$$'s those kids" smilie muttered under his breath.
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me