Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > LOL in skylands Contest WINNERS ANNOUCED
Page 1 of 1
LOL in skylands Contest WINNERS ANNOUCED [CLOSED]
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#1 Posted: 07:36:36 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Contest ended
1ST: Gemflash!
2ND: Kitten
3RD: Smallfry/Rick
EXTRA FOR FUN: Bikinu
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
Edited 13 times - Last edited at 20:15:13 27/02/2015 by funnybone
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#2 Posted: 03:26:54 19/02/2015
Lemme think and i will come back
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#3 Posted: 05:03:40 19/02/2015
smilie, a Small Fry with multiple personality disorder. smilie, the nice, innocent, lovable personality, Rick, his mean, bad boy alter ego, and Cuerno, his rapid-Spanish-speaking, fun-loving, careless personality.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#4 Posted: 07:00:17 19/02/2015
smilie . - In a constant state of running, Neo had always dreamed of being Skylands fastest runner (for some reason) and as such he made a bargain with Cynder to lend him one of her ghosts (again, for some reason) and this ghost possessed him. Upon waking, he found that every time he was in an area in which Undead was strong, he found himself firmly believing himself to be a Krypt King smilie named Teres. Teres has a dream of opening the HatterBatter business, in which himself, Batterson, and Hatterson would create a thriving business that sells pies and hats to people of all ages, and of course, the moment he steps outside one of these zones, he remembers he's a smilie and starts running.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4861
#5 Posted: 23:08:28 19/02/2015
smilie - a crazy Hoot Loop named Kittenenylilalacifocia (Kitten for short) who works as a hypnotizer for Skylanders, Mabu, and sheep alike. He always accidentally teleports everywhere (R.I.P. the countless sheep he has accidentally teleported underneath) and he also puts on magic shows for the minis and anyone else who wants to see them. He always has these nightmares about turning into a Spry and having Cynder as his mother. He has been scared of Cynder since he saw her kissing a poster of Spyro on a wrecking ball. It scarred him for life. Kittenenylilalacifocia is very insane, but fun to be around with.
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
#6 Posted: 07:24:39 20/02/2015
smilie- a derpy Jet-Vac named Bikinu who spends his life running through groups of people in nothing but a bikini and bra! During the stories he will just shout Derp!!!! in the middle of a heartbreaking or important conversation. Everyday he follows Spry home and says "DADDY!!!!" as he thinks Spry is his father.
He sleeps UNDERNEATH Spry's bed and wakes him up by singing Let it Go every morning! He also kidnapps Trigger Snappy and brings him to Drobits house in the night

LOL
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#7 Posted: 16:13:39 20/02/2015
I think this should be in forum games or role play.
---
Spread those positive vibes
#8 Posted: 00:47:31 21/02/2015
You should change the name to LOL in Skylands Contest
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#9 Posted: 01:14:44 21/02/2015
smilie: Jade Flashwing, also called Gemflash, is a reverse version of Flashwing who has a weird obsession for the Doom Raiders. If not for Cynder and Spyro(before Spry and Ember were born), she would have joined them and become the Magic Doom Raider. She thinks she's of the Magic element and actually knows one spell: turning paper or wood into stone. She keeps on trying to convince Flynn and Cali that she's actually a Magic Skylander.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#10 Posted: 20:06:33 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
It's time to pick the winners!
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me