First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Official Toy Fair News Topic [CLOSED]
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#101 Posted: 12:59:51 13/02/2015
Quote: Drek95
Quote: Tigorus
lol yeah Skydad, I saw that and lol'd when people kept speculating even thought you told them. I also lol'd (HARD) when you posted that thinking how Activision keeps touting that they have the #1 selling figure line and they aren't doing anything at the largest North American Toy show lol...cracks me up. Will you be breaking any Star Wars Infinity news on FGTeeV if it comes up?

Well, Activision not being there to promote Skylanders' games items wouldn't have automatically meant that there isn't any ToyFair exclusive figure, but, ok...

Oh, and, maybe Infinity should start creating some personal events like Skylanders seems to be doing, so the attention will be directed exclusively on them. Just and idea.

And, last, but not least, I would really LOL if Infinity 3.0 turns out to have NOTHING to do with Star Wars, since everyone seems to take it for granted, when there hasn't been any official confirm, and only a few ambiguous hints, and some Star Wars related items in the Toy Box, because, you know, they own the franchise. smilie

laugh all you want, someone would need to smack some one if Disney DOESN'T do Star Wars. If they want to do 50/50 Avengers & Star Wars - that's fine, I find it weird that Ultron wasn't in DI2.0, but between Ultron, Hulk Buster armor, Vision, QS & SW - they have a very firm backing for a new Avenger 'set'. This is magnified even further by the Avengers 'reboot', wit hthe Chrome IM, Black CapA (Falcon), FemThor, etc.

But DI3.0 will come out AFTER Av2, but before SW7, they would be wasting so much potential by not doing at least a SW set. It practically makes its own figures, does it's own advertising, and even expounds upon Toy Box tech naturally (space and planet element).

And THAT is why Sky5 needs to be BIG...very few things can stand up againt the Avengers/Marvel IPs. NOTHING can stand in front of the Star Wars IPs.
- Unreall
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#102 Posted: 14:19:43 13/02/2015
Quote: Unreallystic
Quote: Drek95
Quote: Tigorus
lol yeah Skydad, I saw that and lol'd when people kept speculating even thought you told them. I also lol'd (HARD) when you posted that thinking how Activision keeps touting that they have the #1 selling figure line and they aren't doing anything at the largest North American Toy show lol...cracks me up. Will you be breaking any Star Wars Infinity news on FGTeeV if it comes up?

Well, Activision not being there to promote Skylanders' games items wouldn't have automatically meant that there isn't any ToyFair exclusive figure, but, ok...

Oh, and, maybe Infinity should start creating some personal events like Skylanders seems to be doing, so the attention will be directed exclusively on them. Just and idea.

And, last, but not least, I would really LOL if Infinity 3.0 turns out to have NOTHING to do with Star Wars, since everyone seems to take it for granted, when there hasn't been any official confirm, and only a few ambiguous hints, and some Star Wars related items in the Toy Box, because, you know, they own the franchise. smilie

laugh all you want, someone would need to smack some one if Disney DOESN'T do Star Wars. If they want to do 50/50 Avengers & Star Wars - that's fine, I find it weird that Ultron wasn't in DI2.0, but between Ultron, Hulk Buster armor, Vision, QS & SW - they have a very firm backing for a new Avenger 'set'. This is magnified even further by the Avengers 'reboot', wit hthe Chrome IM, Black CapA (Falcon), FemThor, etc.

But DI3.0 will come out AFTER Av2, but before SW7, they would be wasting so much potential by not doing at least a SW set. It practically makes its own figures, does it's own advertising, and even expounds upon Toy Box tech naturally (space and planet element).

And THAT is why Sky5 needs to be BIG...very few things can stand up againt the Avengers/Marvel IPs. NOTHING can stand in front of the Star Wars IPs.
- Unreall

Everything will stood up in front of any franchise Disney puts in Infinity 3.0, if the game itself is exactly like the previous two.

Sure, more playable characters, that's great, and the Star Wars collectors will probably also play an important role in terms of purchases, just like they did with the Marvel's figures, but if the game stays the same, I doubt we'll see it going far, far away from where it is now (which is still a great position, mind it)... smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
TTD Hunter Gems: 6229
#103 Posted: 00:16:15 15/02/2015
Quote: ninja9351
Ok then it's settled I, asking Matteo to remove all off topic posts.

Just moved most of the Disney Infinity talk to
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=114289
I've kept a small amount due to comparisons with skylanders.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:23:49 15/02/2015 by TTD
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#104 Posted: 20:32:09 15/02/2015
Hello, I am new here. I noticed Toy Fair has started and we got no news. This is the 2nd day, and I am hoping they will reveal Skylanders 5. Has anyone found any news?
---
****ing hell its been a long time
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#105 Posted: 20:37:49 15/02/2015
No reveal will happen.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#106 Posted: 20:55:11 15/02/2015
yeah sorry
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#107 Posted: 22:37:20 15/02/2015
Actually, it looks like they are there, but no reveal is happening:

[User Posted Image]

This was given out at Toy Fair today.

At the most, they'll show off Wave 4, but I highly doubt that they'll even do that.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
TTD Hunter Gems: 6229
#108 Posted: 22:46:24 15/02/2015
Agreed, at best we'll get a better look at wave 4 but I'm not getting my hopes up, it could just be 3rd party merchandise such as clothing or fancy dress costumes.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#109 Posted: 22:57:16 15/02/2015
A good look at Wave 4's characters would be good enough.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#110 Posted: 23:16:14 15/02/2015
Don't they also reveal things about the IDW comics and books? A preview of the upcoming IDW arc or the final Mask of Power book would(would've been?) be nice.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#111 Posted: 00:02:53 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Houston we have a problem! Why does Count Money Bone now have the first post? This was originally my thread lol.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#112 Posted: 00:09:09 16/02/2015
Whoa, there's no Mega Bloks this year?
---
#all Spyros are valid
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#113 Posted: 00:16:53 16/02/2015
Houston we have a problem! Why does Count Money Bone now have the first post? This was originally my thread lol.

I noticed it too. I think because the new mods are still getting used to the topic merging thing. And the recent merge put Count's post above ninja's OP comment.

And I sorta had a feeling they were gonna show some form of unreleased Trap Team Skylanders showcase at Toy Fair.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:18:16 16/02/2015 by Aura24
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#114 Posted: 01:31:21 16/02/2015
Quote: Okaps
Whoa, there's no Mega Bloks this year?

They haven't been doing so hot, and Activision probably doesn't want to risk having potential leaks from them like last year.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#115 Posted: 19:01:48 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Coverage by Skydad

Highlights
-Activision wasn't at a booth like I read online on the official website
-Many new coloring books to come this year
-Skylanders War Card Game
-1 Person said no Skylander Mega Blocks this year, while someone else said there would be
---
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#116 Posted: 23:13:03 17/02/2015
so why isnt there any skylanders news?...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#117 Posted: 23:43:42 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: CountMoneyBone

You know as well as I do why.
They are going to do exactly like last year.
---
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#118 Posted: 04:01:10 18/02/2015
Quote: CountMoneyBone

You know as well as I do why.
They are going to do exactly like last year.

Gosh I hope not. They really looked stressed anytime they had to make an appearance in public. Didn't exude confidence. VV however on SF announcement were all very much excited and wanted to share quite a bit. Bottom line tho--we need those features!
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:02:02 18/02/2015 by GhostRoaster
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me