Page 1 of 1
FYI on Waves
BP Blue Sparx Gems: 631
#1 Posted: 21:52:42 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I just got a brand new shipment of figures from Activision. They sent me:

Wave 2 Trap Masters
Wave 2.5 Traps
Wave 3 Cores

So, at least to me, they are STILL not shipping Wave 3 Trap Masters or Traps.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:34:09 31/01/2015 by BP
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 21:56:30 30/01/2015
Can we see images?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#3 Posted: 22:05:39 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sure...of the figures or the boxes?
#4 Posted: 22:09:08 30/01/2015
Either. I'm curious to know what figures they sent, as they might send me the same kind of shipment.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#5 Posted: 22:11:43 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Ok I will post in a bit...need to go pick up kids.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#6 Posted: 22:41:12 30/01/2015
BP, don't you mean Wave 3 traps & Trap Masters?
If that's the case, it's that way pretty much everywhere in the US.
The Bat Spin I bought off EBay? Post Office lost it, so the seller's going to ship me another one.
That's a first for me on EBay. Had it happen to me a few times on Amazon before the problem was resolved. Hope it doesn't happen again.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#7 Posted: 00:06:59 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
No I mean Wave 2. They are still shipping Wave 2 stuff.
#8 Posted: 00:13:37 31/01/2015
What Wave 3 figures did you get, BP?
---
#9 Posted: 00:23:19 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Just the cores...Cobra, trail blazer, and the re releases from W1. The Trap Masters were head rush, lobstar, and bush. The Trap boxes were basically a W2 trap box with 2 Kaos traps in it instead of one other the other types.
#10 Posted: 00:28:10 31/01/2015
Oh, I may have already gotten those. I noticed that the shipments can be different too.
---
#11 Posted: 00:29:45 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I will say this re the bat spin off ebay... When I called to place this order a week or two ago, they told me I couldn't order triple packs. I think they are purposefully not releasing bat spin and high five in the US right now. Maybe there will be a Wave 3.5 in the US in a couple of weeks with those figures, but I am not holding my breath. I think the supply is coming from Europe.
#12 Posted: 00:33:05 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh so sorry Insane...I didn't understand what you were asking. Yes that was a typo. They are still shipping Wave 2 trap masters and 2.5 traps
#13 Posted: 01:52:54 31/01/2015
Damn.
That's all I see, other than Wave 1 & 2 traps, & a few Wave 1 Trap Masters. Stores are trying to get rid of their existing stock. Ordered Bat Spin off EBay, but it's delayed. The post office lost it, so the seller told me they're getting more on Monday. I told them I still want the product, so one will be in the mail on Monday....hopefully.
---
"
#14 Posted: 21:42:21 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Update: Called Activision today to ask if they were shipping Wave 3 yet, and was told that that they are not shipping Wave 3 at the moment. With the shipping delay from the warehouse, sounds like it is going to be at least another week or two in the US before Wave 3 is out widely.
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#15 Posted: 15:06:16 05/02/2015
Except High Five and Bat Spin, everything from wave 3 is out in Canada. Or is this about wave 4?
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:16:42 05/02/2015 by ultyzaus
#16 Posted: 21:30:52 05/02/2015
Well, High Five & Bat Spin are Wave 3 and, yet, they haven't appeared in stores. They'll have more in Wave 4, but I see these two as the "Kaos Trap" of the cores.....they'll be hard to find because I was reported that, through another member of this site, those two will have a few in the cases while the others are over-produced.
---
"
#17 Posted: 17:18:16 24/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Just got a new shipment of traps from Activision.

STILL Wave 2.5.
#18 Posted: 17:23:22 24/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Also one other tidbit: I called earlier in the week to order more light and dark packs, and was told that the warehouse was out of them. I know there had been some rumors of Activision discontinuing the element packs. I don't know whether that is true, but it sounds like the already short supply is going to be shorter for at least a little bit.

Based on the way Activision has been starting and stopping SKUs, I wonder if they will not suspend shipping of element packs when they start Wave 4 so that it does not cut into the sales of the individual dark and light traps and figures.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#19 Posted: 18:33:26 24/02/2015
Quote: BP
I just got a brand new shipment of figures from Activision. They sent me:

Wave 2 Trap Masters
Wave 2.5 Traps
Wave 3 Cores

So, at least to me, they are STILL not shipping Wave 3 Trap Masters or Traps.

Wave 3 traps still not getting love 3 months after official release.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#20 Posted: 15:59:23 25/02/2015
BP - I'm curious - how big of a store/account do you have that you can order cases of figures?

Because I clearly remember a group of folks on here that were making accusations against someone because they managed to acquire large amounts of figures (in the shipping cases) to resell.
#21 Posted: 17:07:23 25/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: UncleBob
BP - I'm curious - how big of a store/account do you have that you can order cases of figures?

Because I clearly remember a group of folks on here that were making accusations against someone because they managed to acquire large amounts of figures (in the shipping cases) to resell.

To clarify, Activision only sells figures in assorted cases (usually assortments of 6 or 12, with the traps being the exception). In general, they sell the exact same cases to every retailer. However, there are some SKUs (like the Legendary figures that TRU sells) that are limited to certain retailers. Also, some retailers are granted access to a limited number of cases of a wave before Activision starts regularly shipping them. That is why TRU had shipments of Wave 3 figures and traps around Christmas, after which they disappeared.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#22 Posted: 18:55:57 25/02/2015
It has begun everyone. Someone in Italy I believe has smilie and smilie. This guy even has smilie and smilie singles as well.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231490...mMakeTrack=true
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#23 Posted: 19:10:27 25/02/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster617
It has begun everyone. Someone in Italy I believe has smilie and smilie. This guy even has smilie and smilie singles as well.

FINALLY!

However, this guy owns some kind of store, so, I'm not that surprised.

I'm going to try and pick up the new guys on Saturday. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#24 Posted: 19:51:23 25/02/2015

Can you give the link for the smilie listing? I can't find it.
#25 Posted: 20:02:36 25/02/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan

Can you give the link for the smilie listing? I can't find it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SKYLAN...=item58bf97c1a5

Already sold.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#26 Posted: 20:49:18 25/02/2015
Quote: Drek95

FINALLY!

Good luck and I hope you find smilie so I can have an idea of when he will be out. Good luck buddy and I hope you enjoy playing as him when he comes out.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#27 Posted: 21:04:56 25/02/2015
Quote: Drek95

FINALLY!

Good luck and I hope you find smilie so I can have an idea of when he will be out. Good luck buddy and I hope you enjoy playing as him when he comes out.

Thanks! smilie

I'm sure I will, if I'll be' able to find him.
He looks really cool, and I can't also wait to try out Thunderbolt, who, along with Enigma, is the Trap Master that I know the least, and yet one of those who intrigues me the most.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#28 Posted: 21:54:21 25/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Ok, I just heard some really bizarre information from Activision:

Due to some striking in the California ports, Activision is going to be limiting shipments of Skylanders to general retailers next month (of course, that probably doesn't apply to TRU and similar stores...they are going to get whatever they want). Activision is also going to be shipping the following waves:

Traps - Wave 4
Cores - Wave 4
Trap Masters - Wave 3, Wave 4, and Wave 4.5
Light and Dark Packs (only near the end of the month)
Trap 3 Packs (only near the end of the month) - The new sets with the Kaos trap in one of the sets

What I find bizarre, is that despite weekly orders, I have yet to see a SINGLE shipment of Wave 3 traps. As far as I can tell, Activision appears to be skipping it. I also have yet to see a SINGLE shipment of Wave 3 Trap Masters. However, within the span of a month, it appears that they are going to go from Wave 3 to Wave 4.5 on Trap Masters.
#29 Posted: 22:20:06 25/02/2015
Quote: BP
Ok, I just heard some really bizarre information from Activision:

Due to some striking in the California ports, Activision is going to be limiting shipments of Skylanders to general retailers next month (of course, that probably doesn't apply to TRU and similar stores...they are going to get whatever they want). Activision is also going to be shipping the following waves:

Traps - Wave 4
Cores - Wave 4
Trap Masters - Wave 3, Wave 4, and Wave 4.5
Light and Dark Packs (only near the end of the month)
Trap 3 Packs (only near the end of the month) - The new sets with the Kaos trap in one of the sets

What I find bizarre, is that despite weekly orders, I have yet to see a SINGLE shipment of Wave 3 traps. As far as I can tell, Activision appears to be skipping it. I also have yet to see a SINGLE shipment of Wave 3 Trap Masters. However, within the span of a month, it appears that they are going to go from Wave 3 to Wave 4.5 on Trap Masters.

Yes, Wave 3 Traps are artificially rare because of what's going on. Wowzers, this is going to cost the economy quite a bit across the board...and Activision's bottom line.
---
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#30 Posted: 02:47:06 26/02/2015
Thats what i figured it was BP.....all those Wave 3 figures an Trap box's are still on all those trailer crates pilled all over the place on that dock and those ships out in the harbor....along with everything else thats packed in them.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
#31 Posted: 20:49:02 26/02/2015
Thank God I got all my figures when they first came out for Wave 3. Traps? I got two from Target and the rest from Walmart. Because finding anything Wave 3 isn't easy. So far, at Best Buy in Fullerton, I have found 5 Blastermind, 4 Tuff Luck & 4 Ka-Boom. No wave 3 traps.
Going to do the same for Wave 4 & 5, get them when they first come out
---
"
crstofer Emerald Sparx Gems: 4446
#32 Posted: 21:00:48 26/02/2015
WALGREENS is your source for those traps ! U wouldn't expect them to have them but u can find them ALL ! even a KAOS !!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me