darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly > Manual and back cover are TOTALLY WRONG!!!!
Page 1 of 1
Manual and back cover are TOTALLY WRONG!!!! [CLOSED]
Fireblader70 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#1 Posted: 17:46:43 24/11/2008 | Topic Creator
I was looking through Enter the Dragonfly (I actually found it fun, I ignored the glitches) to relieve precious memories. Good times I had, playing in the warmth while a blizzard was going on outside. Yes, a blizzard happened in England once.

Anyway, the back of the cover says 'Dragonflies missing?!' which is correct. But then it says 'Fire breath stolen?!' and what the hell does that mean?? That's not in the game!! The manual also says 'Home Worlds and Lands' in plural! There was only one Home World!! It then says 'he will be able to access the various lands in the home world through PORTALS.' What portals????!!!! It then shows a picture of a huge portal which is attached to the main castle area in the Dragon Realms. There is also a paragraph entitled 'Portals' which tells you that a portal will transport you and you can walk or fly into them.

I have the Platinum version, because I live in England, and that is the same as greatest hits. So why wouldn't they have changed the damn thing to make it right??!! WHAT IS UP WITH THIS GAME????!!!!

I know that was long, but still.
---
I am officially now an 'above average' member. Talk about weird. I suddenly feel SO OLD!!!!!!!!!!!
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#2 Posted: 18:53:27 24/11/2008
You? Blizzard? Im in swindon, and no blizzard here!
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
#3 Posted: 19:14:36 24/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, the blizzard was AGES ago. Mind you I'm only a teen believe it or not. But does anyone else have the same problem??
---
I am officially now an 'above average' member. Talk about weird. I suddenly feel SO OLD!!!!!!!!!!!
crashpro Gold Sparx Gems: 2027
#4 Posted: 02:46:50 03/12/2008
The GameCube manual in the NTSC Region thinks that there is a SELECT Button for GameCube... It also talked about portals and how they take you to levels. This is the most messed up game I've ever seen. It even credits the PS2's Designers... WTF? This is a GAMECUBE GAME!!! Other systems shouldn't be mentioned. Its an advertising thing...
#5 Posted: 17:12:58 03/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Could be advertising, but it could be the fact that they were a new company. Not in touch with how to make games and manuals properly smilie
---
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#6 Posted: 01:15:49 05/12/2008
Quote: Fireblader70
I was looking through Enter the Dragonfly (I actually found it fun, I ignored the glitches) to relieve precious memories. Good times I had, playing in the warmth while a blizzard was going on outside. Yes, a blizzard happened in England once.

Anyway, the back of the cover says 'Dragonflies missing?!' which is correct. But then it says 'Fire breath stolen?!' and what the hell does that mean?? That's not in the game!! The manual also says 'Home Worlds and Lands' in plural! There was only one Home World!! It then says 'he will be able to access the various lands in the home world through PORTALS.' What portals????!!!! It then shows a picture of a huge portal which is attached to the main castle area in the Dragon Realms. There is also a paragraph entitled 'Portals' which tells you that a portal will transport you and you can walk or fly into them.

I have the Platinum version, because I live in England, and that is the same as greatest hits. So why wouldn't they have changed the damn thing to make it right??!! WHAT IS UP WITH THIS GAME????!!!!

Wow it never even snows where i live! smilie
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#7 Posted: 01:40:31 22/12/2008
The one thing I thought they lied the most was when it said "This has got to be Spyro's hotest adventure ever!" Yeah right.... smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#8 Posted: 16:33:54 22/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_543
The one thing I thought they lied the most was when it said "This has got to be Spyro's hotest adventure ever!" Yeah right.... smilie

I second that!
---
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#9 Posted: 19:26:49 22/12/2008
Quote: Fireblader70

could you post a pick i just wanna actually see it.it would make me smile
#10 Posted: 19:35:26 22/12/2008 | Topic Creator
I could post a pic, but it wouldn't be for another couple of days. If I can be bothered! I mean, it's almost Christmas and I don't know where my camera is...
---
Samuel Ripto Gems: 607
#11 Posted: 01:09:01 24/12/2008
Your camera is in shoe land, you need to go through various trainers and olives to get there, this definatley is Fireblader70's smelliest adventure yet!
#12 Posted: 10:10:39 24/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Great... *stumbles into shoe land* AAHHHH!!!! SO MANY SHOES!!!!!! Hey, there's the one I lost five days ago. *smells, smilie* Oh man...
---
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#13 Posted: 16:03:41 27/12/2008
[User Posted Image]

Here's a picture taken from...http://www.darkspyro.net/dragonfly/

I think they got mixed up with the GBA game Season of Fire in which Ripto stolen the dragon's fire breath. I remembered that they were released at the same time.
#14 Posted: 22:14:23 30/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah actually, I was thinking the same thing. But why would they get mixed up?
---
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#15 Posted: 09:14:31 10/01/2009
Think about it. Why would the Dragon Masters let themselves be frozen? Why did it have to be SPYRO who saves them if, what you are saying is true and the fire breath was not stolen, and all those other dragons hanging around could go save them?
SpyroCrazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#16 Posted: 11:42:56 10/01/2009
They just rushed Enter the Dragonfly smilie
---
SuperWhoAvengePokéThatterLock
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me