darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Image of Vicarious Visions Employees Playing the Next Skylanders?!
First | Previous | Page 7 of 8 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Image of Vicarious Visions Employees Playing the Next Skylanders?!
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#301 Posted: 23:39:52 06/02/2015
Quote: Aura24
I mean, LightCores are associated with the power of the Core of Light. Heck, they would've introduced more LightCore versions of existing Skylanders in Trap Team if they wanted to, and that wouldn't spoil a thing on Light and Dark.

When did anyone ever say this?

Quote: 84skylanderdude
Whatever you say~.

Anyway I can expect Skylanders 5 to have yet another new gimmick, likely have us buy another Portal too.

I don't know why people are so against having to get a new portal. Not like you have to get it separately from the game.

Because during Gaints you were able to get the Portal Owners pack which was a bit cheaper. Of course most fans got the regular pack for the Jet Vac, and S2 Cynder..
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:42:05 06/02/2015 by ninja9351
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#302 Posted: 23:42:57 06/02/2015
Quote: ninja9351
I mean, LightCores are associated with the power of the Core of Light. Heck, they would've introduced more LightCore versions of existing Skylanders in Trap Team if they wanted to, and that wouldn't spoil a thing on Light and Dark.

Whatever you say~.

Anyway I can expect Skylanders 5 to have yet another new gimmick, likely have us buy another Portal too.

I don't know why people are so against having to get a new portal. Not like you have to get it separately from the game.

Because during Gaints you were able to get the Portal Owners pack which was a bit cheaper. Of course most fans got the regular pack for the Jet Vac, and S2 Cynder..

I got the Portal Owner's pack. Horrid mistake. Had to get Jet-Vac online.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#303 Posted: 23:43:15 06/02/2015

Yeah but it makes the game WAY more expensive. I'm definately not touching SKL5 if I have to once again forget any other game in the year just to save up for it.The Portal Owners pack way back in Giants was so cheap in comparison that I probably bought more figures and different games that year than I even expected.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#304 Posted: 00:19:11 07/02/2015
Quote: ninja9351

I got the Portal Owner's pack. Horrid mistake. Had to get Jet-Vac online.

Good Eon, that was a true PAIN.

But I don't regret buying the Portal Owner Pack.
Wasn't interested in S2 Cynder, and had more money to spend on other Skylanders. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#305 Posted: 00:30:09 07/02/2015
Quote: Bifrost

Yeah but it makes the game WAY more expensive. I'm definately not touching SKL5 if I have to once again forget any other game in the year just to save up for it.The Portal Owners pack way back in Giants was so cheap in comparison that I probably bought more figures and different games that year than I even expected.

The Portal Owners pack only came with Tree Rex. You paid less but got less. Show me any evidence where we've EVER paid more for getting a new portal. Once you start with $60 for the game it self add in everything else and it will should you that we've never paid extra for a portal...ever. Most recently Trap Team. $60 for the game $6 Traps X2 a Trap Master @ $15 and a Core @ $10. That's $91 in value that we only paid m.s.r.p. of $75 so I'm confused.
#306 Posted: 00:45:14 07/02/2015
Quote: Tigorus

The Portal Owners pack only came with Tree Rex. You paid less but got less. Show me any evidence where we've EVER paid more for getting a new portal. Once you start with $60 for the game it self add in everything else and it will should you that we've never paid extra for a portal...ever. Most recently Trap Team. $60 for the game $6 Traps X2 a Trap Master @ $15 and a Core @ $10. That's $91 in value that we only paid m.s.r.p. of $75 so I'm confused.

Do you really think I'm here to show receipts of my purchases to random strangers? I pay triple for the starter packs due to taxing to import them to my country,think that's proof enough that I pay a ton.

New Portal? I pay for the goddamn thing(which rises the Pack's price by at least 10 dollars,using Giants prices), whatever figures that come with the game,and the game. It's hard as heck to resell the portal once you get a new game,meaning it's dead weight in a year, money that could've been spent in figures of my choice or a Steam game on the cheap.
Just the required gimmicklander? It's a figure that can be resold and traded if I don't like, and if I like it's already a quick way of nabbing it. Game speaks for itself, there's enough money left to spend in figures and extra stuff I want,or another game.
(and yes, I do like Tree Rex,meaning I got the game and my second favorite Giant)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:48:45 07/02/2015 by Bifrost
#307 Posted: 00:51:33 07/02/2015
Quote: Tigorus

Do you really think I'm here to show receipts of my purchases to random strangers? I pay triple for the starter packs due to taxing to import them to my country,think that's proof enough that I pay a ton.

New Portal? I pay for the goddamn thing(which rises the Pack's price by at least 10 dollars,using Giants prices), whatever figures that come with the game,and the game. It's hard as heck to resell the portal once you get a new game,meaning it's dead weight in a year, money that could've been spent in figures of my choice or a Steam game on the cheap.
Just the required gimmicklander? It's a figure that can be resold and traded if I don't like, and if I like it's already a quick way of nabbing it. Game speaks for itself, there's enough money left to spend in figures and extra stuff I want,or another game.

I am truly sorry you have to pay extra to import your games and pay extra. That does truly suck. I can only go by what the costs are in the U.S. From S.S.A. to Trap Team the Starters with portals have been $75. When you break down the cost of the game plus the figures it's ALWAYS come out to show we pay an additional $0.00 for the portal. That was my only point. I personally don't understand why there is always drama associated with a new portal. It's almost always due to a technical issue with the new gimmick and the figures.
#308 Posted: 00:58:01 07/02/2015
Because we have to pay more instead of just a game. No one wants to pay more. Figures that don't come in Portal Owners could be found in single packs so if you didn't(or did) want Cynder and Jet-Vac you could just look elsewhere. But if you don't want a new portal, you can kiss the new game goodbye.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:39 07/02/2015 by Bifrost
#309 Posted: 01:04:38 07/02/2015
Because we have to pay more instead of just a game. No one wants to pay more. Figures that don't come in Portal Owners could be found in single packs so if you didn't(or did) want Cynder and Jet-Vac you could just look elsewhere. But if you don't want a new portal, you can kiss the new game goodbye.

O.k. but fiscally, for the consumer (only paying M.S.R.P.), it has always been an exceptional deal to get the Starter Set. Not to mention you can usually only get those Skylanders in the Starter in the Starter.I would gladly pay $75 for $91 in figures, the game and a portal. Swap Force was $100 value for $75 not paying anything for the portal. Also if the portal's were all the same I'd agree with you but they keep adding technology that requires a new portal.

In your example of picking up Cynder and Jet-Vac later you would have paid more to get them separately so I don't see how that's a solution.
#310 Posted: 01:10:43 07/02/2015
Yeah but the new technology only really does something if you actually like the new gimmick. Had no interest in swapping, but if I bought SF, I'd have to deal with that and buy a new portal for a gimmicklander type I have yet to even buy for my collection. If someone hates villains, they have to get the new portal anyway in TT for something that will stay silent until the final level.
---
#311 Posted: 01:26:14 07/02/2015
I'm sorry I just don't see the value in your scenario. Activision doesn't want to have to make a parent worry about their child having the proper device to read their $15 toy. It's so much easier and more consumer friendly to go with the stance of "If you own the game, you own the device needed to play with the toys"...and not charge me extra for it. Retailers would hate the complaints and parents would wash their hands of the complication altogether. Plus something like this needs to be made approachable to the new player just breaking into the franchise. It's all about access and ease of use. That's why they made the decision to make the toys cross system compatible and future proof for future installments. These are investments. They don't want to make adults pause and think if their child has the proper peripheral to use it.
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#312 Posted: 04:19:58 07/02/2015
I assume most of you are from America where the Giants portal owners pack may have been noticable cheaper for you , but in other countries the price drop wasn't enough to warrant anyone buying it .

(probably because the box was only a tiny bit smaller and wouldn't be much cheaper to ship )

i can't remember the prices exactly, but In Australia I remember calculating the difference and it was still worth getting the full pack just to get jet vac.

Also , all new released games are basically the same price, a skylanders full starter pack isn't more expensive then any other new release game, so your not really paying for the starter pack toys.
And Giants probably only released a discounted portal less game coz they weren't sure the game would be able to pull players back , making a cheaper starter pack was probably just a fail safe to make sure people that were sick of spending money, still bought Giants.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#313 Posted: 04:34:37 07/02/2015
Think about it...games are usually $60 new....and for $15 you're getting a portal and 2/3 figures. Not bad. The portal to me is kinda part of the new game experience...the portal owners pack did not do well...I'd say by design.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#314 Posted: 07:29:15 07/02/2015
Well, Starter Packs usually contains reposes.

When I bought Giant's Portal Owner Pack, I did it for two reasons:

- I didn't want the Portal, as I already had it since SA;
- I didn't want S2 Cynder, as I already had her S1 and thought I could have bought Jet-Vac separately, lately. He was hard to find, but I did it.

That way I only got what I wanted.
I was forced to have another, to me, useless repose, in SWAP Force, but luckyly, only brand new toys, in Trap Team.
I'm sure Activision understood what we want, now.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#315 Posted: 15:59:13 07/02/2015
Quote: Drek95
Well, Starter Packs usually contains reposes.

When I bought Giant's Portal Owner Pack, I did it for two reasons:

- I didn't want the Portal, as I already had it since SA;
- I didn't want S2 Cynder, as I already had her S1 and thought I could have bought Jet-Vac separately, lately. He was hard to find, but I did it.

That way I only got what I wanted.
I was forced to have another, to me, useless repose, in SWAP Force, but luckyly, only brand new toys, in Trap Team.
I'm sure Activision understood what we want, now.

Well with Swap Force you can look at it as, you paid $75 (or m.s.r.p. for your region) $60 for the game and 2 Swappers @ $15 each so a $90 value with a Free portal and Repose Stealth Elf....You technically got a free Swapper as well if looking at the straight value. What they need to do is stop hosing the 3DS Starter and give us some truly unique characters instead of bungling them with figs. that are massively available...I'm looking at you Rattle Shake.
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#316 Posted: 16:36:07 07/02/2015
Except for TT, I got all the bundles at a discount (30$ each for SF, Giants and SSA), 50$ for Dark SF, so I didn't even pay full price for the figures for those. Didn't care much if I already have a portal or not with those prices...
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
#317 Posted: 16:42:54 07/02/2015
Quote: ultyzaus
Except for TT, I got all the bundles at a discount (30$ each for SF, Giants and SSA), 50$ for Dark SF, so I didn't even pay full price for the figures for those. Didn't care much if I already have a portal or not with those prices...

Yeah I wasn't going to get into special, sales and b.o.g.o. offers which I myself participated in. For the purpose of the debate though I kept it to m.s.r.p. values. Hell when I got Swap Force for PS4 last year I happened to get it for $30 at TRU...at that point it's to ridiculous to calculate. Launch deals are pretty good too though so yeah it can usually be further discounted in some way. I also just ordered the PS3 version of T.T. from Walmart for $50 so again saving big time on that.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#318 Posted: 12:34:52 09/02/2015
Sheep? smilie Sheep Mage for main villain?
Also S2 Wind-up hopefully? *shot*
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#319 Posted: 20:12:49 11/02/2015
Please be a trap slot in sky 5
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#320 Posted: 19:53:18 14/02/2015
Quote: Snap Shot

i hope..VV wont let us down
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#321 Posted: 02:18:26 15/02/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
Quote: Snap Shot

i hope..VV wont let us down

Traps in or out...I have a feeling VV will knock it out of the park...imo way beyond Trap Team.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#322 Posted: 12:26:46 15/02/2015
The game isn't even announced yet, it's way too far to let intuition decide the hype.
---
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#323 Posted: 13:17:35 15/02/2015
There will be no Portal Owner Pack. Because they need to recreate a new portal with the NEW audios files of new villains.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#324 Posted: 13:57:49 15/02/2015
Quote: Buuzer
There will be no Portal Owner Pack. Because they need to recreate a new portal with the NEW audios files of new villains.

This is assuming they make more trappable villains, which I doubt is gonna happen
#325 Posted: 14:21:21 15/02/2015

I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't need a new portal for that. I'd imagine that the audio files are stored in the game and relayed to the portal.
---
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#326 Posted: 14:23:02 15/02/2015

On a side note to that, I don't think the audio files are stored in the portal. You see, one time in the hub I had Grave Clobber in a trap, and when he was going to say a quote, the quote was announced on my TV speakers, not the Portal one. This is what made me believe that the audio files are actually stored on the disc, with the Portal acting as the main (and usually only) speaker for villains in the traps.

Anyway, I doubt that there will be more villains. If there is, good. More fun for us. But by the time Sky 5 releases, everyone will be hyping about the new gimmick, and the Villains will be left in the dust much like the Giants and Swap-Force were.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#327 Posted: 16:34:22 15/02/2015
I'm pretty sure there's gonna be more Trappable Villains.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#328 Posted: 18:26:08 15/02/2015

Just like how there were more Giants introduced in Swap Force!
Or how there were more Swap Force characters introduced in Trap Team!
Okay, in all seriousness, as much as I'd like to see more trappable baddies, I think that ship has kind of sailed.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#329 Posted: 18:52:24 15/02/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03

Okay, in all seriousness, as much as I'd like to see more trappable baddies, I think that ship has kind of sailed.

It's not the same thing.

More Swappers and Giants would have been required to be bought separately, while more trappable villains would be included inside the game.

However, they could not only sell the older traps, so new customers would have the possibility to try them out, but also release new molds, for older collectors to buy.

I honestly see this whole "traps market" as a strong side-gimmick for each game from now on, further improving and expanding the roster of playable villains. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#330 Posted: 18:54:51 15/02/2015
Pretty much, Trap Masters were the gimmicklanders,not traps.It's better to compare them to magic items;SSA started them as adventure pack exclusive, now we have some of the battle items that are sold on triple packs.
Not looking too foward to new villains,however. Maybe fill in the gaps for the elements with the least guys but you can only have so many characters voiced by Alex Ness.
---
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#331 Posted: 18:56:27 15/02/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03

This.

I don't see why anyone thinks they will add more trappable villains!
Seriously, why would VV add to an earlier gimmick that TFB made, taking away the focus from the new figures, to the old.
It doesn't make any sense, they've never did anything like that before, and most likely won't, so what makes traps different from any other gimmick? If anything, traps would be more complicated to re-make again in VV's game...

EDIT: I read Drek95's post, and, I'm slightly more convinced that they might possibly some time in the future bring back new villains.

Though I expect them to support traps, but that doesn't mean the trapping will be useful, it will most likely be nerfed-down a bit, to make way for VV's gimmick~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:58:47 15/02/2015 by Badwolfmichael
#332 Posted: 19:13:20 15/02/2015
I mostly think this because Lou stated that every game starting with Trap Team would pick up where the previous left off. Wouldn't it make sense for them to introduce more Villains? Surely there were more in the prison.
---
#333 Posted: 19:31:14 15/02/2015
Pretty much, Trap Masters were the gimmicklanders,not traps.It's better to compare them to magic items;SSA started them as adventure pack exclusive, now we have some of the battle items that are sold on triple packs.
Not looking too foward to new villains,however. Maybe fill in the gaps for the elements with the least guys but you can only have so many characters voiced by Alex Ness.

Consider that, in the italian-dubbed version of Trap Team we have the same voice actor for:
- Slam Bam
- Snap Shot
- Blastermind
- Boomer
- Drobot
- Fisticuffs
- Pop Fizz
- the speaker in The Future of Skylands
And probably a couple more that I don't remember right now. smilie

So, it isn't truly a problem.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#334 Posted: 20:25:17 15/02/2015
It was mostly a joke since he seems to be the first choice of VA for hammy characters. I just don't really trust VV's character design to come up with something interesting.
---
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#335 Posted: 15:11:49 18/02/2015
There will be more trapable villians....look at your trap sheet (the one dinoah2005 made //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...c=108534&page=3 ) there are 6 Traps of each Element....cept the Light an Dark...lol. Only 3 of the Elements are filled... Tech, Water, Life the rest only have 4....and Magic only has 3 villians to catch. Giving all those extra Traps with nothing in them...im sure there will be more villians to trap in Skylanders 5. They might make 3 more for each in Light an Dark.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
#336 Posted: 15:34:46 18/02/2015
Quote: Phoenix_Lord
There will be more trapable villians....look at your trap sheet (the one dinoah2005 made //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...c=108534&page=3 ) there are 6 Traps of each Element....cept the Light an Dark...lol. Only 3 of the Elements are filled... Tech, Water, Life the rest only have 4....and Magic only has 3 villians to catch. Giving all those extra Traps with nothing in them...im sure there will be more villians to trap in Skylanders 5. They might make 3 more for each in Light an Dark.

While I agree that it would only make sense to have more villains, I'm not sure if that's valid proof.
---
Taronyx Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#337 Posted: 15:49:09 18/02/2015
This would explain why there are so many more Magic traps versus Magic villians in TT.
---
I don't want the world, I just want your half
#338 Posted: 16:16:40 18/02/2015
I think that was just a choice.

However, if they'll make more villains, in the future, they may decide to fill the less crouded Elements first.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#339 Posted: 18:22:57 18/02/2015
I say no more villains. The trap count was about choice on which trap molds you like, nothing more. This game was all about butchering the numbers, should I remind you of the reposes?
#340 Posted: 18:40:14 18/02/2015
Quote: GinjaNinja
I say no more villains. The trap count was about choice on which trap molds you like, nothing more. This game was all about butchering the numbers, should I remind you of the reposes?

They can even out the revamps in Sky 5. They made 5 revamps in Trap Team. Now that there's ten elements, that would be half of the elements. The other half could get revamps in Sky 5. Then they could even out the number of villains too. They wouldn't make more Traps than villains. There are many collectors such as myself who collect everything so they have no purpose for us if there's not the right amount of villains.

It wasn't about making you choose which ones you like... It was about planning for the future.
---
#341 Posted: 18:48:37 18/02/2015
It wasn't about either. Logic says that I-Wei and company had more time to make a bunch of silly-looking trap molds than entire villain models. The game visibly had some things that were cut halfway through or hints of no features with no time to implement,wouldn't be suprised if they planned for the same number of villains for all elements but had to stop halfway through.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:49:05 18/02/2015 by Bifrost
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#342 Posted: 19:08:49 18/02/2015
It wasn't about making you choose which ones you like... It was about planning for the future.

Where was that said? Was that on an official source, besides belief and speculation?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#343 Posted: 19:09:40 18/02/2015
Skylanders is about making choices, and partially planning for the future.

I, and other collectors, want, but most importantly, can buy all the characters they want (in my case only brand new Skylanders, but others may want reposes, Lightcores and palette swaps), however I highly doubt we are the majority of the buyers.

The average Skylanders customers are probably 4/3 members families where the parents buy a bunch of characters for their kids, and eventually end up buying only what's needed to 100% the game, in some cases not even that (I think my cousins still miss a Sneak Swapper).
So they have to make choices.

Bushwhack or Tuff Luck?

Log Holder or Skull?

Bash or Prism Break?

I would never buy all the available trap's molds for every Element (not only would it be a pain to do, but what would the point be...?), I'm happy with just a few.

I'll personally be happy, if they continue to balance the Elements in terms of new Skylanders (Light and Dark obviously don't count, as of now). Reposes, Lightcores, and palette swaps are extras.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#344 Posted: 19:10:47 18/02/2015

Where was that said? Was that on an official source, besides belief and speculation?

This is speculation. That's what this conversation is about; speculation.

But it seems like it's true. Judging from the facts we have, it seems likely.
---
#345 Posted: 19:23:37 18/02/2015

This is speculation. That's what this conversation is about; speculation.

But it seems like it's true. Judging from the facts we have, it seems likely.

I don't see any of the facts you're seeing.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#346 Posted: 19:24:46 18/02/2015

I, and other collectors, want, but most importantly, can buy all the characters they want (in my case only brand new Skylanders, but others may want reposes, Lightcores and palette swaps), however I highly doubt we are the majority of the buyers.

The average Skylanders customers are probably 4/3 members families where the parents buy a bunch of characters for their kids, and eventually end up buying only what's needed to 100% the game, in some cases not even that (I think my cousins still miss a Sneak Swapper).

Bushwhack or Tuff Luck?

Log Holder or Skull?

Bash or Prism Break?

I would never buy all the available trap's molds for every Element (not only would it be a pain to do, but what would the point be...?), I'm happy with just a few.

I'll personally be happy, if they continue to balance the Elements in terms of new Skylanders (Light and Dark obviously don't count, as of now). Reposes, Lightcores, and palette swaps are extras.

I suppose that's true. I only buy Skylanders I like, it would suck if they made the games where we have to buy all of them.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#347 Posted: 19:29:05 18/02/2015

Bushwhack or Tuff Luck?

Log Holder or Skull?

Bash or Prism Break?

I suppose that's true. I only buy Skylanders I like, it would suck if they made the games where we have to buy all of them
Oh god that would be a nightmare
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#348 Posted: 19:33:38 18/02/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro

Bushwhack or Tuff Luck?

Log Holder or Skull?

Bash or Prism Break?

I suppose that's true. I only buy Skylanders I like, it would suck if they made the games where we have to buy all of them
Oh god that would be a nightmare

Absolutely.

It wouldn't be a problem for me, but it would be a huge problem for the game itself.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#349 Posted: 19:45:18 18/02/2015
I always buy all the characters anyway. Wouldn't affect me.
---
#350 Posted: 20:14:10 18/02/2015
I only buy what is needed to 100% the game.
First | Previous | Page 7 of 8 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me