Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders: The Forgotten Heroes (Idea)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: The Forgotten Heroes (Idea) [CLOSED]
grimm12960 Green Sparx Gems: 429
#1 Posted: 23:37:03 03/12/2014 | Topic Creator
In the Skylander series, the creators seem to create a new type in every new game and then just leave the idea, keep the Cores and move onto the next idea, like introducing Giants, forgetting about them and moving onto Swap Force. Well I have an idea for a new game; 40 new characters, 5 for each element, 2 Cores, 1 Giant, 1 Swap & 1 Trap.

Fire:

Flamethrower (Core) - Let it burn!
Ash (Core) - Ashes to ashes!
Inferno (Giant) - Tooth, claw & singe!
Ruby Crusher (Swap) - Smash and burn!
Phoenix (Trap) - Reborn from your ashes!

Water:

Oyster (Core) - The sea holds claim!
Frostbite (Core) - A light snack!
Droplet (Giant) - A drop to an ocean!
Frog Hopper (Swap) - Toad-ally victorious!
Fish Net (Trap) - Catch of the day!

Air:

Mistery (Core) - Mist me!
Hurrycane (Core) - Calm before the storm!
Stormdrain (Giant) - Charging...
Storm Dancer (Swap) - Gone with the wind!
Songbird (Trap) - Sing to me!

Earth:

Prisphere (Core) - Crystal clear!
Magnetist (Core) - Negative attraction!
Colossus (Giant) - King of the giants!
Carbon Foot (Swap) - Watch your impact!
Atlas (Trap) - Weight on my shoulders!

Life:

Wisteria (Core) - Wall crawler!
Vine Rider (Core) - Top the trees!
Fauna (Giant) - King of the jungle!
Cherry Bomb (Swap) - A blast of flavour!
Mushriken (Trap) - I'm a fungi!

Death:

Lycan (Core) - Alpha wolf!
Zombow (Core) - Deadly aim!
Resurrector (Giant) - Back from the dead!
Night Shade (Swap) - Beautiful berries!
Willow (Trap) - Wisp and the willow!

Tech:

Drone (Core) - Activating... Activating...
Glitch (Core) - Catch me if you can!
Geared (Giant) - Cogs of war!
Tesla Coil (Swap) - Bolts & Volts!
Hologram (Trap) - Out of reach!

Magic:

Bouceback (Core) - Mirror, mirror?
Magician (Core) - Plain and simple!
Gyrocore (Giant) - Down to the core!
Rune Bearer (Swap) - Rune the day!
Parallel (Trap) - Double trouble!

This is just an idea, and I should occasionally post the characters' move-sets, feedback is encouraged so what do you think?
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#2 Posted: 05:15:42 04/12/2014
where are the reposes, minis and the light and dark elemetns
smilie and variants smilie
Read my ideas Skylanders the elite year of the dragon and Skylanders miniverse
copy some of my ideas if you want to smilie
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
#3 Posted: 11:12:35 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: funnybone
where are the reposes, minis and the light and dark elemetns
smilie and variants smilie
Read my ideas Skylanders the elite year of the dragon and Skylanders miniverse
copy some of my ideas if you want to smilie

I was just posting the ideas for the new ones in that post, I'll put the reposes & minis in this post and there'll be no light or dark elements in this idea.

Fire:

Toro Trailblazer (Variant) - Wow Pow: Firestorm - At the end of a Stampede attack, Trailblazer releases a circle of fire that hurts enemies.
Flamestinger (Mini)

Water:

Sonar Echo (Variant) - Wow Pow: Echolocation - Hold Attack 3 to charge up Sonic Slam, and release to make yourself invisible temporarily.
Zip (Mini)

Air:

Dashing Fling Kong (Variant) - Wow Pow: Disc Orbit - Throw a disc while dashing and that disc spins around you and damages enemies. Maximum of 3 discs.
Lighting Stick (Mini)

Earth:

Explosive Rocky Roll (Variant) - Wow Pow: Dynamite Ore - Boulder Barrier now has 10 rocks, and five of them explode on impact with an enemy.
Prism Punch (Mini)

Life:

Tripleshot Food Fight (Variant) - Wow Pow: Better Aim - Tomatoes can be launched MUCH farther and are launched in threes.
Branch Smash (Mini)

Undead:

Dizzy Bat Spin (Variant) - Wow Pow: Automatic Swarm - Slowly release bats over time for even more bats!
Slice Slice (Mini)

Tech:

Roaring Chopper (Variant) - Wow Pow: Fear Roar - Roar attack makes enemies run away from you.
Drill Soldier (Mini)

Magic:

Even More Déjà Vu (Variant) - Wow Pow: Evil Clones - When an enemy is hit by a past self explosion, it creates a clone of itself that attacks the original enemy.
Minudood (Mini)
#4 Posted: 16:45:32 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Name: Flamethrower.

Species: Anthropomorphic Salamander.

Appearance: A human-sized salamander that wears a red robe and hands are permanently on fire.

Backstory: Flamethrower was once an ordinary fire salamander, living inside Mt Vulcan. Until one day, the volcano erupted, and all of the salamanders fled, except Flamethrower. He stayed there, and as he swam through the lava, he gained its powers. When he left the volcano, his hands were alight and he was surrounded by a swirling flame. Soon, he honed his abilities, and when he saw Kaos leading a fleet of troll bomb-ships over the volcano, Flamethrower threw fireballs at the ships, exploding the bombs on board and taking down the ships. Boomer saw the explosion in the sky, and when he found Flamethrower, he invited him to join the Skylanders.

Basic Abilities:

Fire Throw - Press A1 to throw a fireball.
Flame Shield - Press A2 to summon a protective fireball that orbits around you.

Basic Upgrades:

Lizard Crawl - Hold A3 to crawl along the floor. Slower speed but attack is increased if it's used while crawling.
Blazing Throw - Fire Throw deals more damage.
Double Shield - Flame Shield now summons two fireballs for twice the protection.
Flaming Shot - Fire Throw deals more increased damage and has increased range.

Blazing Ninja (Upgrade Crawl abilities):

Hidden Crawl - Lizard Crawl now makes you invisible for as long as it lasts.
Infinite Crawl - Lizard Crawl can last forever, but now makes you even slower.
Multitasking Master - Fire Throw can now be used while crawling without breaking out of the crawl.

Fiery Fighter (Upgrade Fire Throw & Flame Shield abilities):

Three's a Crowd - Summon three fireballs in Flame Shield and shoot three fireballs when using Fire Throw.
Way of the Flame - Press A1, A1 and then hold A1 to release a circle of fire that spreads out and damages enemies. Press A1, A1 and hold A2 to trap all nearby enemies in circles of fire that slowly damage them.
Full Shield - Summon four fireballs in a Flame Shield for maximum protection.

Soul Gem:

Magma Flow - Fire is now replaced with lava that also slows enemies & adds damage over time.

Name: Ash.

Species: Shapeshifting Pile of Ash.

Appearance: A pile of ash.

Backstory: Kaos is usually evil in these stories, but he is also the reason Ash exists. Once a simple tree, Kaos' trolls chopped down the forest Ash came from, but the troll who chopped down Ash's tree used a magical axe. When Ash was thrown in Kaos' fire, he pulled the ash together into a giant hand that threw Kaos out of a window. After escaping Kaos' castle, Ash travelled through forests, destroying any trolls in his path. Stump Smash saw this and asked Ash to join the Skylanders.

Basic Abilities:

Attack - Press A1 to use an attack depending on what form you're in. Fist=Palm Slam, Lion=Bite, Bee=Sting.
Metamorphosis - Press A2 to change form. Fist to Lion to Bee to Fist.

Basic Upgrades:

Practice Makes Perfect - Metamorphosis is much faster.
Secondary Attack - Press A3 to use a secondary attack depending on what form you're in. Fist=Ranged Punch, Lion=Pounce, Bee=Swarm.
Ash Stinger - The Stinger attack is bigger, dealing more damage and reaching multiple enemies.
Enhanced Swarm - More Small Bees are created and some leave the swarm to attack individual enemies.

Fists of Ash (Upgrade Fist attacks):

Power Slap - Palm Slam causes tremors that make nearby enemies stunned.
Uppercut - At the end of a Ranged Punch, the hand flies up and comes back down for extra damage.
Fists of Fury - Ash turns into two fists instead of one.

Grey Lion (Upgrade Lion attacks):

Hyena Tooth - Bite deals increased damage.
Predator Pounce - Hold the Pounce attack to turn invisible and release for an extra range pounce.
Pride of Ash - Have two Lion Cubs that mirror the larger Lion.

Soul Gem:

Ashes to Ashes: Slowly regenerate health over time.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me