Page 1 of 1
Minis [CLOSED]
SkylanderGoo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1195
#1 Posted: 23:10:53 25/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The minis just seem like reposes that appear in game to me. What's the difference between a regular spyro and spry? Seems like they have the same power sets available. Maybe that is why there are so few reposes this year
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#2 Posted: 23:12:23 25/11/2014
No difference, except the mini's have one small area in the academy full of coins.
---
Dead
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#3 Posted: 00:30:04 26/11/2014
So far, the only Minis I like are Spry, Drobit, Breeze, Whisper Elf, and Eye-Small.
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#4 Posted: 00:42:25 26/11/2014
^ahh, come on, what about the ever so cute bop smilie
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#5 Posted: 02:28:38 26/11/2014
How many of these topics do we need
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#6 Posted: 02:29:36 26/11/2014
Minis are faster, and they acess a area in the academy library, and their cute,
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#7 Posted: 03:08:51 26/11/2014
Quote: Dark Snap Shot
Minis are faster, and they acess a area in the academy library, and their cute,

Mini's are faster?

Oh yeah, giant minis are faster...
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#8 Posted: 12:03:31 26/11/2014
I actually like the Minis more than reposes...
I know reposes have a Wow Pow but the Minis are so cute and cuddly and... FLUFFY! Oh wait, most of them aren't fluffy at all
skygrin Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#9 Posted: 13:40:22 26/11/2014
Quote: SkylanderGoo
The minis just seem like reposes that appear in game to me. What's the difference between a regular spyro and spry? Seems like they have the same power sets available. Maybe that is why there are so few reposes this year

The Minis Are Probably This Year's "Reposes" Beside The Others.

Quote: Deja Vu
I actually like the Minis more than reposes...
I know reposes have a Wow Pow but the Minis are so cute and cuddly and... FLUFFY! Oh wait, most of them aren't fluffy at all

Trigger Snaps Is Ever So FLUFFY, AND FURRY!!!!, And So Are Breeze And Petvac, As Well As,...UUMM...
BUT SPRY IS SO CUTE!!!
---
smilie gottee
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:06:39 27/11/2014 by Matteomax
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#10 Posted: 16:52:38 27/11/2014
Quote: skylander_chaos
^ahh, come on, what about the ever so cute bop smilie

Bop master race!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Plordigian Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#11 Posted: 02:52:56 07/04/2015
Is Terrabite invulnerable while digging? At all? It seems like all kinds of things (that Terrafin was completely unaffected by while underground) force Terrabite to pop out of the ground and take damage. If they completely removed his digging untouchability, he's pretty much useless! Very disappointing.
---
1Jn47
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#12 Posted: 02:57:58 07/04/2015
Quote: Plordigian
Is Terrabite invulnerable while digging? At all? It seems like all kinds of things (that Terrafin was completely unaffected by while underground) force Terrabite to pop out of the ground and take damage. If they completely removed his digging untouchability, he's pretty much useless! Very disappointing.

i think all the terrafin types had their invulnerability while underground taken away in trap team.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#13 Posted: 03:05:31 07/04/2015
Quote: wild_defender

i think all the terrafin types had their invulnerability while underground taken away in trap team.

Had to be an oops. that's the ENTIRE point of that move.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#14 Posted: 03:06:05 07/04/2015

That's really lame, but it's consistent with the vast amount of other details that seemingly support an attempt by TfB to slow down the gameplay in Trap Team.
---
1Jn47
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#15 Posted: 03:48:55 07/04/2015
Minis aren't reposes...at least with reposes, you have a Wow Pow move. Activision has really diversified their money-making scheme...with the illusion of less reposes, they're making bank on minis, traps, variants, new elements, and Eon's Elite. It'll be very interesting how much plastic they'll be pawning off on us fans with the next game...it keeps increasing with each game without any real addition of wow factor in the actual gameplay or increase in content.
Mustache9 Green Sparx Gems: 133
#16 Posted: 04:08:30 07/04/2015
After I learned that the Minis function just like their original counterparts, I thought it was a neat idea. I don't mind that there's nothing special about them since they have their own unique little models. And I think the variety between the types of Skylanders is pretty interesting now — you can have a mini with a Giant/Trap Master for hilarious juxtaposition or an original Skylander with its Mini form to make a cute fighting team!

(And hey, could anyone tell me if they've seen the Breeze/Pet-Vac packs out yet? I'm really dying to get one of those!)
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#17 Posted: 04:17:26 07/04/2015
Yes i have seen Breeze/Pet-Vac combo pack in Toys R Us ...im in Tennessee.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#18 Posted: 04:19:43 07/04/2015
Personally I love mini's. They make me laugh. Especially Hijinx. There are several Skylanders I'd love to see as minis. Warnado, Wham-Shell, Camo, Cynder, Flame Slinger, Voodood and Boomer, Flashwing, Skorp, Star Strike, Spot Light, Black Out and Wallop...just to name a few.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#19 Posted: 06:33:34 07/04/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster

Sure, that, and the possibility to damage enemies with your fin, go faster, jump out and do a slam. smilie

It is a big problem, however.
Could we just have the same character we bought in SA, Giants and SF for al the games...?
Thanks.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#20 Posted: 08:57:05 07/04/2015
Quote: Drek95
Quote: GhostRoaster

Sure, that, and the possibility to damage enemies with your fin, go faster, jump out and do a slam. smilie

It is a big problem, however.
Could we just have the same character we bought in SA, Giants and SF for al the games...?
Thanks.

At this point, haven't we all come to the conclusion that, with some exceptions, the figures are usually most powerful within the game in which they were released? Gill Grunt demolishes everything in SA, but is practically unplayable in Swap Force, imho. The Swappers are barely bigger than the minis, in Trap Team; it's kinda hilariously pathetic. I'm at the point now where I rarely use a figure outside the game it came out for (except Giants and backwards compatibles, of course).

It makes sense that Terrabite's ability had to be removed. Otherwise, you could use up a villain timer and then switch to invincible mode until the timer refilled. And yes, that can be done with Ghost Roaster, but I believe they didn't nerf him for two reasons: he's still kinda rare, and his hp goes down enough that it's just not feasible more than once.

Surely there could have been a solution that didn't render Terra-everyone pretty much completely useless?
---
1Jn47
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#21 Posted: 08:59:43 07/04/2015
I love all the mini,s .........at least the available ones . I was wondering if they do less damage then cores ?
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:01:15 07/04/2015 by Dark fhoenix
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me