darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > What is your favorite BattlePack specifically the artillary toy ?
Page 1 of 1
What is your favorite BattlePack specifically the artillary toy ? [CLOSED]
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#1 Posted: 18:40:24 22/10/2014 | Topic Creator
This is a tough question for me . I will probably have to go with a Dragon Fire Cannon . The toy itself looks awesome and very skylander classic . Skylanders and Dragons are so intertwined in this world . It follows your skylanders around and when it shoots its rather impressive .
I think Chop Chop and Shroom Boom complement it well . They have thumbs . I can sort of believe they could operate a Dragon Cannon .

Second favorites are Scorpion catapult and Fiery Forge. Hot dog and Zap are nice opposite elements but ...no thumbs . Bumble blast and Terrafin have thumbs but not opposite elements.

My least favorite is the Arkeyan crossbow . Its does great damage yes but its too slow and most of the time it misses or all the monsters are dead . The fact that it is stationary and needs to teleport does not help much . But it looks cool . I give points for that . I probably would have wanted it to follow me around and shoot but ....been there done i guess ?

I do appreciate the extra levels that the Crossbow and Forge give .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:41:32 22/10/2014 by Dark fhoenix
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#2 Posted: 00:48:41 24/10/2014
Crossbow. I love Crossbows.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#3 Posted: 19:24:46 24/10/2014
Scorpion Striker Cannon! I love that thing so much... Especially since it came with S2 smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me