Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders without Spyro
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders without Spyro [CLOSED]
dracoslay Blue Sparx Gems: 555
#1 Posted: 10:49:29 14/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I don't think that Skylanders should have put Spyro in it. Some of the classic Spyro fans say Skylanders ruined it, so I say the best way of fixing that is by not having Spyro in it at all. That would change a lot of things, like who would be in the first game's starter pack? Or who would be the replacement magic Skylander? And who would replace Cynder? Who would be in the second game's starter pack? Would there be more or less Skylander fans? What would the first game be called?
---
Magic, Earth, Water, Fire, Tech, Undead, Air, Life
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 23:52:51 14/10/2014
It's far FAR too late for this. Spyro is already in Skylanders until the end.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#3 Posted: 10:57:33 15/10/2014
spyro have been reduced to a mini thing called 'spry'. minis dont do anything in tt that is of worth when it comes to the gaming. so he is pretty much out of he skylanders game already.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#4 Posted: 16:04:19 15/10/2014
I can see why he is called 'Spry'. Spry means to be active or lively but, I really wish skylanders ended and real spyro games came back.
---
ded
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#5 Posted: 16:58:50 15/10/2014
Quote: SackBoy01
I can see why he is called 'Spry'. Spry means to be active or lively but, I really wish skylanders ended and real spyro games came back.

i hope for a real spyro game too, it have been so long now.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
sonsilv2 Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#6 Posted: 20:57:37 15/10/2014
rgrerrerraergaaasgragaw
ANUS == SPYRO LOVERS
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#7 Posted: 04:54:50 16/10/2014
Spry is a disgrace.
Well Velktor (Dragon's Peak) was going to be a Skylander but Cynder had the role of Undead dragon. (Could have kicked her out. Valktor is way better.) If Spyro AND Cynder was gone Velktor would replace her. I'm sure Skylanders was bound to happen. Who knows, at the time Activision owned Crash Bandicoot, it could have been Skylanders Crash's Adventure.
dracoslay Blue Sparx Gems: 555
#8 Posted: 19:51:12 16/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I think that if there was no Spyro in Skylanders, the Spyro games could still be going. I still wouldn't play them though.
---
Magic, Earth, Water, Fire, Tech, Undead, Air, Life
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#9 Posted: 20:26:25 16/10/2014
If Spyro wasn't in Skylanders, his franchise would have died a disgraceful death with the end of LoS. All you older fans whining about Skylanders could do with a bit less selfishness, frankly. It's nice that a new generation has their own version of Spyro and it's nice that he is living on right now, because that is the only chance at all of him ever getting another game of his own. And Skylanders itself got a big boost early on from Spyro's inclusion; it may not have been as successful without him.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#10 Posted: 21:21:53 16/10/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone
spyro have been reduced to a mini thing called 'spry'. minis dont do anything in tt that is of worth when it comes to the gaming. so he is pretty much out of he skylanders game already.

Again with this, County? Just because Spyro has a Mini version, it doesn't mean it negatively affects him in the Skylanders series. I don't know what kind of logic you go by, but apparently you like to speak the worst of Spyro in Skylanders, hoping there were no reposes of him, making up claims and rumors about it and such, exactly like a past user who is banned. smilie

Without Spyro, Skylanders wouldn't exist. All of these Skylanders fans, including you, wouldn't be here. Spyro is engraved in the franchise as one of the many notable playable characters, that's something you will have to get used to.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#11 Posted: 22:47:04 16/10/2014
Quote: Razz
If Spyro wasn't in Skylanders, his franchise would have died a disgraceful death with the end of LoS. All you older fans whining about Skylanders could do with a bit less selfishness, frankly. It's nice that a new generation has their own version of Spyro and it's nice that he is living on right now, because that is the only chance at all of him ever getting another game of his own. And Skylanders itself got a big boost early on from Spyro's inclusion; it may not have been as successful without him.

That entirely.

And also this topic is basically beating a dead horse.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#12 Posted: 03:55:26 19/10/2014
I say if spyro and cynder wern't in skylanders the first game would be called....
Skylanders Funnybone's adventure annd the starter pack would come with funnybone instead of spyro and for cynder..
Kaos could have been the one because of his popular trap but before trap team cynder could be replaced with cobra cadabra
smilie good idea huh smilie
well that all...
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me