darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly > The few good and unique things about the game
Page 1 of 1
The few good and unique things about the game [CLOSED]
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#1 Posted: 01:26:31 14/05/2007 | Topic Creator
This will be a VERY short topic hence the title, but I felt like pointing these things out. For one, this is the only Spyro game that you can see the scales on Spyro's wings. And the only other good thing about it is that when you make Spyro headbash, if you look on the ground where he just drove his horns in, you can see a little smushed-up Spyro face!! smilie
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#2 Posted: 11:54:04 14/05/2007
You should try flaming and head bashing at the same time it looks pretty cool like that. Sorta reminds me of a cathrine wheel like what you get on bonfire night.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
#3 Posted: 23:26:23 18/05/2007 | Topic Creator
Yeah, that looks neat too. And here's a weird thing that I tried:

In the first encounterable pool of water (that cloudy level), I went into one of the corners and I messed around with the camera. THE CAMERA WENT INSIDE OF SPYRO!!!!! And that's not the creepiest part yet! I paused it when the camera was in his head and TWO CREEPY NON-SPYRO-Y EYES THAT LITERALLY TOOK UP THE WHOLE SCREEN WERE STARING BACK AT ME!! It scared me half to death! And the inside of Spyro looks like the outside but he appears to have NO GUTS! (sorry Spyro, that includes no brain....)
You can also do it if you mess around with the camera on a ladder. You can see inside Spyro's horns, and if you get it just right, you can see where his horns would be if you could see them- I showed my dad and he said that his horns look as if they were made of Plaster of Paris!
Last edited at 03:59:59 20/05/2007 by Dragginwings
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#4 Posted: 15:35:08 27/05/2007
That's happened to me before on other games too. You know, with the camera going inside the character's body. I think that's really weird when that happens.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
#5 Posted: 00:34:53 05/06/2007 | Topic Creator
It's really creepy too! Especially where the character's eyes are supposed to be from the inside of their head. smilie
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#6 Posted: 18:20:52 05/06/2007
lol yeah!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#7 Posted: 19:05:45 18/06/2007
Quote: Dragginwings
Yeah, that looks neat too. And here's a weird thing that I tried:

In the first encounterable pool of water (that cloudy level), I went into one of the corners and I messed around with the camera. THE CAMERA WENT INSIDE OF SPYRO!!!!! And that's not the creepiest part yet! I paused it when the camera was in his head and TWO CREEPY NON-SPYRO-Y EYES THAT LITERALLY TOOK UP THE WHOLE SCREEN WERE STARING BACK AT ME!! It scared me half to death! And the inside of Spyro looks like the outside but he appears to have NO GUTS! (sorry Spyro, that includes no brain....)
You can also do it if you mess around with the camera on a ladder. You can see inside Spyro's horns, and if you get it just right, you can see where his horns would be if you could see them- I showed my dad and he said that his horns look as if they were made of Plaster of Paris!

In Spyro 2, I was once fooling around after getting 100% and in Autumn Plains, go to the top of thr steps just before Gulp's Overlook and position yourself on an angle and turn the camera. It may not look to work a few times but as long as the camera fights against the wall you're good. Now keep on spinning the camera until... Spyro's head takes up the screen!! Also breathe fire when like that...

Also, in Aquaria Towers, get 100% in the game then go there and superflame. The flame may appear to be coming out of all of Spyro's face BUT his mouth.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#8 Posted: 20:13:02 18/06/2007 | Topic Creator
I'll have to try the first one, but I noticed the second one, and it's weird!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me