Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylander games ideas [CLOSED]
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#1 Posted: 03:05:35 08/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi i'm funny bone this topic is about what you would wish to add in the next skylander game you can even do your little ideas about the 5th game in this topic
this topic is just made for fun so enjoy it and start writing some fake IDEAS for the next game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
Vertalus Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#2 Posted: 19:40:30 09/10/2014
Maybe a game where it uses Skylanders from past games as well as the new ones. IE: the elemental gates, places where only Giants or minis can get to. Instead of having the older Skylanders be an after thought find a way to include them.
Bring back the heroic challenges, they were fun, and where you could get a higher percent exp when you completed goals.
---
Favorite type Skylander: Feline and Dragon. Still need: Echo, Rocky Roll, the ever elusive dark element trap,and more
#3 Posted: 06:56:00 11/10/2014 | Topic Creator
good idea
---
spyro is boss Yellow Sparx Gems: 1667
#4 Posted: 15:09:03 22/12/2014
I think for a new Skylanders game, it could be an anniversary game where all 116 Skylanders get reposed. Also another idea for the game is that it should include things from Spyro's adventure, Giants, Swap Force, and Trap Team such as levels, legendary treasures, hats, villains (that can be captured), and achievements. That is my idea for a new Skylanders game.
---
My anaconda does not, my anaconda does not, my anaconda does not want none unless you got hamburgers
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#5 Posted: 15:28:55 22/12/2014
I don't have a figure gimmick idea, but I'd like an extra mode filled with alternate levels with alternate paths. I'm thinking along the lines of alternate futures ala Sonic CD... It'd be fun to see the past, present and both dystopian and peaceful futures and could introduce a lot of lore. I think having the main game be linear is fine honestly, mainly because the game is designed with kids in mind and linearity is easier for them.
#6 Posted: 23:19:47 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyro is boss
I think for a new Skylanders game, it could be an anniversary game where all 116 Skylanders get reposed. Also another idea for the game is that it should include things from Spyro's adventure, Giants, Swap Force, and Trap Team such as levels, legendary treasures, hats, villains (that can be captured), and achievements. That is my idea for a new Skylanders game.

Awesome Idea Dude
PS: I really like reposes
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me