Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 26 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44
Five Nights at Freddy's
Wham-Shell Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3583
#1251 Posted: 02:53:26 29/05/2015
Quote: shroom boom
Quote: kardonis
Be patient young one, nightmare foxy will come.....

I'm like, 90% sure at this point.

if scott made nightamre characters ofr bonny chica and bonnie he will most likey do the same for foxy.

Just saying but people seemed pretty disappointed that there was no "Real Foxy" in Fnaf 3, (And no I didn't ignore Phantom Foxy, or whatever it is..) So yeah, Scott really has no choice smilie
---
I made this account in 2012, I will PAY to have a name change please
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:53:48 29/05/2015 by Wham-Shell Fan
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1252 Posted: 02:55:50 29/05/2015
Scott ALWAYS has a choice.

And really, those people who were disappointed really need to get a grip, so what if their favourite rule 34 isn't "real" in F3, there was a blatant reason, and it needed to be that way.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7418
#1253 Posted: 15:40:33 29/05/2015
[User Posted Image]

The tongues perfect for those people... smilie Oh, and its Nightmare Foxy.

The image brightened up has hard to read text, but it says "Out Of Order" in caps instead of "Nightmare". You can also see an 87 in Foxys right eye if you darken the image.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:11:49 29/05/2015 by gillgrunt987
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#1254 Posted: 17:09:28 29/05/2015
Quote: gillgrunt987
[User Posted Image]

The image brightened up has hard to read text, but it says "Out Of Order" in caps instead of "Nightmare".

Miley Cyrus X Foxy

But why does he have a tongue anyways smilie
---
ded
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:10:46 29/05/2015 by SackBoy01
spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#1255 Posted: 17:17:27 29/05/2015
[User Posted Image]

The image brightened up has hard to read text, but it says "Out Of Order" in caps instead of "Nightmare". You can also see an 87 in Foxys right eye if you darken the image.

Where'd you get this? I still see Chica on scottgames.
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#1256 Posted: 17:19:35 29/05/2015
Quote: spyrolvr96
-SNIP-

Where'd you get this? I still see Chica on scottgames.

Ctrl-Shift-R is your friend. Clears the cache of what your computer remembers about that page, so it can load the new content.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#1257 Posted: 19:13:44 29/05/2015
Nightmare Foxy's metal tongue reminds me of a certain piece of fan art on dA. (and no, it wasn't sexual or anything, it was cool fan art of Foxy)
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#1258 Posted: 19:33:13 29/05/2015
DAMN SON, was not expecting foxy to look like that.

oh, and did anyone else notice that each of the pictures is noticeably closer? Like they're getting nearer...
---
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#1259 Posted: 22:19:46 29/05/2015
Freddy was it me
Bonnie was it me
Chica was It me
Foxy or me

There's a puzzle there or just me
Hope we see nightmare puppet or nightmare golden freddy
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
#1260 Posted: 22:38:54 29/05/2015
Quote: sky-dragon
Freddy was it me
Bonnie was it me
Chica was It me
Foxy or me

Freddy's never had "Was it me?" in it, just "The Final Chapter" and "Nightmare".
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#1261 Posted: 22:54:56 29/05/2015
[User Posted Image]

Cool!!!!!1111
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#1262 Posted: 23:32:32 29/05/2015
Anyone else think Nightmare Freddy doesn't look that 'nightmarish' compared to the others?
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#1263 Posted: 23:36:15 29/05/2015
Quote: Hot Dog 542
Anyone else think Nightmare Freddy doesn't look that 'nightmarish' compared to the others?

agree
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#1264 Posted: 23:50:39 29/05/2015
Freddy was it me
Bonnie was it me
Chica was It me
Foxy or me

Freddy's never had "Was it me?" in it, just "The Final Chapter" and "Nightmare".

Oh Right sorry then but it does have some puzzle but ur right about Freddy
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#1265 Posted: 00:22:22 30/05/2015
Freddy was it me
Bonnie was it me
Chica was It me
Foxy or me

Oh Right sorry then but it does have some puzzle but ur right about Freddy

It's to get people thinking about what in the heck they mean.

Like 3 people talking to you about something idk

P1: was it me
P2: was it me
P3: or was it me

etc
---
you never saw me
#1266 Posted: 00:28:43 30/05/2015
The image brightened up has hard to read text, but it says "Out Of Order" in caps instead of "Nightmare".

Apparently "Nightmare" is hidden in the teeth.
---
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#1267 Posted: 01:04:45 30/05/2015
Quote: pankakesparx456
Foxy already has razor sharp teeth, does that mean his teeth are somehow going to be even sharper...(cause i think it's a given that Foxy will be revealed next)

OMG I WAS RIGHT
---
Cool cool.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3561
#1268 Posted: 01:52:24 30/05/2015
Well...that's...umm...

m kay
---
My life is complete.
#1269 Posted: 14:06:16 30/05/2015
I'm just leaving this here because it's hilarious.

[User Posted Image]
---
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#1270 Posted: 02:35:52 31/05/2015
^ "It's a (Spring) trap!"
smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:36:20 31/05/2015 by spyrothe111
#1271 Posted: 02:39:09 31/05/2015
That seemed a bit forced. smilie
---
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#1272 Posted: 02:16:11 02/06/2015
oh god i did not expect foxy to look like this.
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
LinkOfTwilight Green Sparx Gems: 340
#1273 Posted: 00:54:16 03/06/2015
IT'S ME, IT'S ME
#1274 Posted: 00:54:59 03/06/2015
WE STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS, AAAAAAAAAARGH.

EDIT\bump

Ok, so, I'm completely bored. Anyone want to post\make a theory? I'll then do some research and see if it's possible\likely for the theory to be correct.

Any takers?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:17 03/06/2015 by kardonis
#1275 Posted: 08:07:19 05/06/2015
So, uh, I tried to create a xylophone version of the 'Happiest Day' tune from fnaf. Try typing out the tune: qer qer qet tr q e qq k qq k q55 ql q qer qer qet tr q l.
You'll probably need to turn on the 'Activate Keyboard Control' at the bottom.
http://www.buttonbass.com/Xylophone.html

Code:
qer qer qet tr q e qq k qq k q55 ql q qer qer qet tr q l

it kinda sucks
---
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#1276 Posted: 21:03:27 05/06/2015

O___O
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:45:47 05/06/2015 by spyrothe111
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1277 Posted: 22:40:24 05/06/2015
So, uh, I tried to create a xylophone version of the 'Happiest Day' tune from fnaf. Try typing out the tune: qer qer qet tr q e qq k qq k q55 ql q qer qer qet tr q l.
You'll probably need to turn on the 'Activate Keyboard Control' at the bottom.
http://www.buttonbass.com/Xylophone.html

Code:
qer qer qet tr q e qq k qq k q55 ql q qer qer qet tr q l

it kinda sucks

That sounds great!
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1278 Posted: 03:50:07 06/06/2015
Quote: spyrothe111

O___O

holy ****

thats terrifying
#1279 Posted: 16:51:13 06/06/2015
Quote: spyrothe111

O___O

ummmm

wtf was THAT
---
My life is complete.
#1280 Posted: 17:59:15 07/06/2015
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, to yet another theory for fnaf 4. This one focuses of the newly revealed “nightmare animatronics” and how they fit into the storyline.

But first, in case you’re new to this page or the series in general, I will go over what the nightmares are, before getting too deep into this theory. April 27th, just over two months ago, Scott Cawthon, the creator of the series posted a new image on his website. The murderous looking bear greeted us, just as he had back in Fnaf2’s reveal, tipping his hat. But something was different, Freddy didn’t look like a lovable children’s mascot anymore (imo he never did), with the addition of horrific teeth, sharp claws, an extremely tattered and worn body, and what seemed to be three smaller versions erupting from his chest, he was a true nightmare to behold. Nightmare is a fitting term because if you brighten the image, you can clearly the word nightmare in the background. Soon afterwards, on the date of May 7th, Scott changed the image, this time to a similarly evil looking version of Bonnie, the other main mascot. Then, on the dates of May 17th and most recently May 29th, the other two mascots were revealed, Chica the duck and Foxy the fox. Both are just as scary and dangerous looking as the previous two. These reveals are the exact cast of the original four from Fnaf1, and their appearance makes us all wonder. What exactly happened to them?

And that is what I am going to answer. Using evidence from earlier games and these new picture reveals, I found out where they were in the storyline, both in terms of time and location, and I have a solid theory as to why they are so monstrous. So, without wasting any more of my character limit, let us begin.

The first thing I did was analyze the new reveals. Once I got past the initial shock of the designs, I noticed a few things.

1: All of the nightmare animatronics have the same type and amount of damage as Springtrap.

This gives us a rough approximation of how old these nightmares are. Springtrap is the oldest animatronic, he is at least fifty years old, as he was built for the original Fazbear Pizza location. Because of this we can safely assume that the nightmares were from around the same time period.

2: Both Freddy and Bonnie have five fingers. (You can’t see Chica’s and Foxy’s arms)

In any other series, these might seem irrelevant. But, as I’m sure you all know by now, this isn’t just “any other series”. This is another connection to Springtrap, due to the fact that he was previously the only animatronic to have five fingers, while the rest of them only have three and a thumb. But why is this relevant? Simple, we can conclude that, because they were built with five fingers, enough for a human hand, that they were meant to be worn. Prior to this, Springtrap was the only animatronic we’ve seen who was built to be worn.

3: All of the dangerous parts seem to be new.

For example, if we look at Nightmare Freddy, we can see his body is really damaged, yet the small Freddy’s coming out his chest seem to be completely undamaged, his teeth are bright and shiny, and his sharp fingers come to a perfect point. The same can be said for the others. Bonnie is especially noticeable, his jaw is all rotten, but the inside of his mouth is perfectly rounded, with both rows of his teeth perfectly clean and shiny, as if they’ve never even seen the light of day, much less fifty years worth of age.

After obtaining this information I decided to go back to that time period by listening to the old recordings from fnaf3 again. Specifically the night four recording.

“Uh, hello? Hello, hello! Uh, there's been a slight change of company policy concerning use of the suits. Um, don't. After learning of an unfortunate incident at a sister location, involving multiple and simultaneous spring lock failures, the company has deemed the suits temporarily unfit for employees. Safety is our top priority at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, which is why the classic suits are being retired to an appropriate location, while being looked at by our technician. Until replacements arrive, you'll be expected to wear the temporary costumes provided to you. Keep in mind that they were found on very short notice, so questions about appropriateness/relevance should be deflected.

Here’s the connection I’ve been looking for. The underlined text states that the Springtrap suit and it’s accompanied Freddy suit have both been deemed unusable, after two employees were killed in them. Now, here’s where the nightmares come into play. The recording states that the costumes are to be worn, and that they are largely irrelevant towards the theme of the location. We know that at the time the only two mascots were Freddy and Bonnie, with possibly the puppet hanging around too, but that doesn’t matter. If these two suits are to be worn, that means that logically, they must have five fingers. That rules out every single other animatronic in the series except the nightmares. The two replacement suits mentioned here must be Foxy and Chica, because of the lack of appropriateness. Logically they would have obtained a new Freddy and Bonnie suit, building them to be more brightly colored instead of gold.

But now there’s the elephant in the room, obviously they would not have had such murderous looking animatronics in a children’s restaurant, no matter how desperate they might have been. This brings me back to observation number 3, the fact that all the dangerous parts on the animatronics seem to be new. All of there scary attributes apart from the decay seem to be implanted, recently too. Now, I have no idea who may have done these ‘upgrades’, it could be the phone guy, phone dude, the purple man before he died, or maybe even one of the player characters.

Now, that’s their origin, but I think the game itself will take place around the same time as F3, possibly at a similar location. Simply due to the rate of decay of the animatronics.

TL;DR version: The nightmare animatronics were first created after Springtrap and Spring Freddy were deemed unusable, with Foxy and Chica being the “irrelevant replacements”, then Freddy and Bonnie were built. All the dangerous bits are modifications and were made after they were retired. The game will most likely take place around the same time as F3.
---
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#1281 Posted: 19:08:47 07/06/2015
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, to yet another theory for fnaf 4. This one focuses of the newly revealed “nightmare animatronics” and how they fit into the storyline.

But first, in case you’re new to this page or the series in general, I will go over what the nightmares are, before getting too deep into this theory. April 27th, just over two months ago, Scott Cawthon, the creator of the series posted a new image on his website. The murderous looking bear greeted us, just as he had back in Fnaf2’s reveal, tipping his hat. But something was different, Freddy didn’t look like a lovable children’s mascot anymore (imo he never did), with the addition of horrific teeth, sharp claws, an extremely tattered and worn body, and what seemed to be three smaller versions erupting from his chest, he was a true nightmare to behold. Nightmare is a fitting term because if you brighten the image, you can clearly the word nightmare in the background. Soon afterwards, on the date of May 7th, Scott changed the image, this time to a similarly evil looking version of Bonnie, the other main mascot. Then, on the dates of May 17th and most recently May 29th, the other two mascots were revealed, Chica the duck and Foxy the fox. Both are just as scary and dangerous looking as the previous two. These reveals are the exact cast of the original four from Fnaf1, and their appearance makes us all wonder. What exactly happened to them?

And that is what I am going to answer. Using evidence from earlier games and these new picture reveals, I found out where they were in the storyline, both in terms of time and location, and I have a solid theory as to why they are so monstrous. So, without wasting any more of my character limit, let us begin.

The first thing I did was analyze the new reveals. Once I got past the initial shock of the designs, I noticed a few things.

1: All of the nightmare animatronics have the same type and amount of damage as Springtrap.

This gives us a rough approximation of how old these nightmares are. Springtrap is the oldest animatronic, he is at least fifty years old, as he was built for the original Fazbear Pizza location. Because of this we can safely assume that the nightmares were from around the same time period.

2: Both Freddy and Bonnie have five fingers. (You can’t see Chica’s and Foxy’s arms)

In any other series, these might seem irrelevant. But, as I’m sure you all know by now, this isn’t just “any other series”. This is another connection to Springtrap, due to the fact that he was previously the only animatronic to have five fingers, while the rest of them only have three and a thumb. But why is this relevant? Simple, we can conclude that, because they were built with five fingers, enough for a human hand, that they were meant to be worn. Prior to this, Springtrap was the only animatronic we’ve seen who was built to be worn.

3: All of the dangerous parts seem to be new.

For example, if we look at Nightmare Freddy, we can see his body is really damaged, yet the small Freddy’s coming out his chest seem to be completely undamaged, his teeth are bright and shiny, and his sharp fingers come to a perfect point. The same can be said for the others. Bonnie is especially noticeable, his jaw is all rotten, but the inside of his mouth is perfectly rounded, with both rows of his teeth perfectly clean and shiny, as if they’ve never even seen the light of day, much less fifty years worth of age.

After obtaining this information I decided to go back to that time period by listening to the old recordings from fnaf3 again. Specifically the night four recording.

“Uh, hello? Hello, hello! Uh, there's been a slight change of company policy concerning use of the suits. Um, don't. After learning of an unfortunate incident at a sister location, involving multiple and simultaneous spring lock failures, the company has deemed the suits temporarily unfit for employees. Safety is our top priority at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, which is why the classic suits are being retired to an appropriate location, while being looked at by our technician. Until replacements arrive, you'll be expected to wear the temporary costumes provided to you. Keep in mind that they were found on very short notice, so questions about appropriateness/relevance should be deflected.

Here’s the connection I’ve been looking for. The underlined text states that the Springtrap suit and it’s accompanied Freddy suit have both been deemed unusable, after two employees were killed in them. Now, here’s where the nightmares come into play. The recording states that the costumes are to be worn, and that they are largely irrelevant towards the theme of the location. We know that at the time the only two mascots were Freddy and Bonnie, with possibly the puppet hanging around too, but that doesn’t matter. If these two suits are to be worn, that means that logically, they must have five fingers. That rules out every single other animatronic in the series except the nightmares. The two replacement suits mentioned here must be Foxy and Chica, because of the lack of appropriateness. Logically they would have obtained a new Freddy and Bonnie suit, building them to be more brightly colored instead of gold.

But now there’s the elephant in the room, obviously they would not have had such murderous looking animatronics in a children’s restaurant, no matter how desperate they might have been. This brings me back to observation number 3, the fact that all the dangerous parts on the animatronics seem to be new. All of there scary attributes apart from the decay seem to be implanted, recently too. Now, I have no idea who may have done these ‘upgrades’, it could be the phone guy, phone dude, the purple man before he died, or maybe even one of the player characters.

Now, that’s their origin, but I think the game itself will take place around the same time as F3, possibly at a similar location. Simply due to the rate of decay of the animatronics.

TLsmilieR version: The nightmare animatronics were first created after Springtrap and Spring Freddy were deemed unusable, with Foxy and Chica being the “irrelevant replacements”, then Freddy and Bonnie were built. All the dangerous bits are modifications and were made after they were retired. The game will most likely take place around the same time as F3.

Huh... That's an interesting theory. Those "upgrades" are definitely something many, many people would have overlooked.
#1282 Posted: 19:54:23 07/06/2015
Wow, kardonis.

Wow.

I agree with DummyZ, I think you got something going here!
---
My life is complete.
#1283 Posted: 22:58:18 08/06/2015
Thanks guys, I put a lot of work into that, making sure to dig up specific evidence and examples rather than just making assumptions.
---
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#1284 Posted: 07:06:36 10/06/2015
Just gonna leave this here. It's a pretty well-made fan video, has nice quality and is worth checking out.

---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
#1285 Posted: 03:17:08 12/06/2015
[User Posted Image]

Shadow Freddy, maybe??
---
#1286 Posted: 04:00:26 12/06/2015
I'd guess that too, yeah.

I mean, considering shadow freddy led the animatronics to their doom in F3, he obviously has some role, possible a big one.
---
#1287 Posted: 14:03:31 12/06/2015
[User Posted Image]
- - -
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12171
#1288 Posted: 00:48:41 13/06/2015
[User Posted Image]

Shadow Freddy, maybe??

WILLY WONKA ANIMATRONIC CONFIRMED
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#1289 Posted: 17:35:45 13/06/2015
Quote: Carmelita Fox
[User Posted Image]

Shadow Freddy, maybe??

WILLY WONKA ANIMATRONIC CONFIRMED

The first thing I thought smilie
---
ded
#1290 Posted: 18:13:13 13/06/2015
Thanks to the brightened picture Spyrolvr posted, I'm thinking that the reflection is of shadow Freddy, he has similar teeth to Nightmare Freddy, but also seems to have dark eyes like Golden, but with bright red pupils.

Just an observation.
---
#1291 Posted: 18:15:59 13/06/2015
Thanks to the brightened picture Spyrolvr posted, I'm thinking that the reflection is of shadow Freddy, he has similar teeth to Nightmare Freddy, but also seems to have dark eyes like Golden, but with bright red pupils.

Just to clarify, I only found the pictures, I didn't make them.

I assume that the yellow and red are from messing with the values of the picture, but it's possible that whoever did do it just wanted to highlight the reflection.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:16:45 13/06/2015 by spyrolvr96
#1292 Posted: 18:34:39 13/06/2015
Point is, the eyes are there, and it makes sense to be shadow Freddy, which also correlates to the text "property of fr-" which is "property of fredbear's family diner".
---
#1293 Posted: 18:47:12 13/06/2015
the text "property of fr-" which is "property of fredbear's family diner".

The third picture I posted shows that Fredbear's Family Diner does not fit.
---
#1294 Posted: 19:25:44 13/06/2015
hmmmm, then what's your idea?
---
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#1295 Posted: 19:38:52 13/06/2015
Interesting.
---
Spread those positive vibes
#1296 Posted: 19:48:49 13/06/2015
I'm super confused on what that picture is exactly...
---
My life is complete.
#1297 Posted: 19:52:57 13/06/2015
Quote: MagicFizz

It's a purple top hat and a bowtie, found on ScottGames' website.

...unless I'm misreading what you're confused about.
---
#1298 Posted: 20:16:59 13/06/2015
Quote: Wolfgang

It's a purple top hat and a bowtie, found on ScottGames' website.

...unless I'm misreading what you're confused about.

No, like what it stands for, what does it truly mean?
---
My life is complete.
#1299 Posted: 20:23:37 13/06/2015
No, like what it stands for, what does it truly mean?

It seems that most people believe that it refers to the shadow animatronics.
---
#1300 Posted: 16:44:16 14/06/2015
I'm sorry, I physically couldn't resist making this:

[User Posted Image]
---
First | Previous | Page 26 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me