Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 42 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Five Nights at Freddy's
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#2051 Posted: 04:18:06 02/08/2016
http://store.steampowered.com/app/506610

So the SisLoc Steam page is up. Set to release for 29th Oct. Wonder if Scott will actually stick with the release date this time...
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#2052 Posted: 07:16:58 02/08/2016
That fun time Freddy screen shot looks creepy
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#2053 Posted: 20:04:30 02/10/2016
Bumping the topic to remind everyone that Sister Location is due to release this coming Friday.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:04:51 02/10/2016 by pankakesparx456
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#2054 Posted: 02:00:14 03/10/2016
Ugh..
---
My life is complete.
#2055 Posted: 06:00:05 03/10/2016
Quote: pankakesparx456
Bumping the topic to remind everyone that Sister Location is due to release this coming Friday.

Hype ouo
---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#2056 Posted: 01:11:19 05/10/2016
I'm not one to plug YT videos, but this is amazing to watch. There is a FNAF attraction in ****ing VEGAS right now, running until the 31st. Also excuse the Vlog part at the beginning.

---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#2057 Posted: 17:28:00 05/10/2016
Scott Cawthon doesn't think like any sensible game developer.

"Oooooh! I wanna rework because it's TOO SCARY for kids!"

The majority of horror games, including FNAF, are bought by adults, some of them already played games like Call of Cthulhu, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame and I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream. Nothing Scott makes will be as scary.

Cosmic horror will always be scarier than animatronic jumpscares.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#2058 Posted: 18:12:31 05/10/2016
^Wait, did Scott say that? Because it looks like Sister Location is keeping the same tone as the other games.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#2059 Posted: 18:25:36 05/10/2016
Honestly I have no idea what Steve is saying.
---
#2060 Posted: 20:13:46 05/10/2016
I'm pretty sure Stevemac is referring to this:

http://steamcommunity.com/game...842622204541740

If you ask me he's probably trolling his fans again, and I would be genuinely surprised if he really does delay it. It's not like Scott to suddenly announce something like this, or to say he's made something "too dark," the FNaF games have had plenty of unsettling things in them that are dark.
---
Cool cool.
#2061 Posted: 20:24:53 05/10/2016
I'd bet that's Scott trolling again. Though it does make me curious for SL again.
---
#2062 Posted: 22:56:39 05/10/2016
Whelp, looks like the delay wasn't actually a troll. Scott posted an update on what's going on with the game.

http://steamcommunity.com/game...842622204541740

Scott has decided to release two different versions of the game. One will be the more "mature" version of the game he promised, but it will have no impact on the story whatsoever. It will be released in chapters within the next coming months. The game that Scott has decided will be the official, real game will be released in a few more months.

The first chapter of the mature version of the game is available to download from gamejolt. The link is in Scott's Steampage post above.

I played through the first chapter already. It's suprisingly short, but MAN is it dark. Scott really made the right choice in delaying the game, because the previous FNaF games are children's cartoons compared to what was originally going to be in Sister Location.

(Spoiled so I can discuss the game in full)

LOL Scott you did it again. This was better than the "leaked" version of FNaF 3.
---
Cool cool.
#2063 Posted: 23:20:20 05/10/2016
I take it Scott trolled the followers like his name was Sakurai and Sister Location's still coming out on Friday then?

JUMPSCARE BOO!
---
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:20:35 05/10/2016 by AdamGregory03
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#2064 Posted: 01:48:05 06/10/2016
I too was bamboozled by the download, thinking it was a free playable Night 1 of Sister Location. I had quite the laugh given that I knew what the original game was. Sit N Survive I think it was, except the guy has a Freddy head on.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
#2065 Posted: 19:06:14 07/10/2016
Game is now live, and is actually 15% off until October 14th.
---
Cool cool.
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#2066 Posted: 00:35:40 08/10/2016
I'm enjoying it so far. smilie
#2067 Posted: 15:21:49 08/10/2016
Played about two hours of it and I'm on night 3 now. I'm REALLY impressed. This might be the best game in the series based on what I've played so far.
---
Cool cool.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#2068 Posted: 19:25:22 08/10/2016
Wait, so there are two games of it? What does he mean by one is more mature than the other? Is it worth a buy?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#2069 Posted: 21:23:42 08/10/2016
He was trolling the fans with that,. there is just one version
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#2070 Posted: 21:27:16 08/10/2016
Okay, but is it worth a buy?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#2071 Posted: 22:18:13 08/10/2016
Well, there's two endings.

SPOILERS AHEAD:

The REAL ending is where Baby uses the scooper to scoop out your insides and wear your skin like a suit so she can "be a human".

The FAKE ending is where you beat the death minigame, and go to the right instead of the left. In this ending, the gameplay is a mix of all of the FNaF games, and Ennard kills you at the end, while you are in your home.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
#2072 Posted: 22:30:18 08/10/2016
Those sound...nice. I'll talk to my dad when I Get the chance!
---
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#2073 Posted: 00:01:11 09/10/2016
I do not have Sister Location but I am watching a let's play of it.

Man is this game messed up.

The real ending is so disturbing. Also, the wet sound of crawling through a liquid in the Funtime Auditorium on Night 5 makes me feel uncomfortable. Blood, my friends. Blood.

I'm so impressed with it though. Sister Location is the best FNAF game in my opinion. It's so much darker and more disturbing than the previous five games, and I love the lore. Hopefully I can play it for myself soon.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
#2074 Posted: 00:53:15 09/10/2016
My reaction to the Bidybabs opening the hidey-spot door in Sister Location:
[User Posted Image]
---
#2075 Posted: 01:26:21 09/10/2016
Agreed. And also:

The shadows on Ballora's and Funtime Foxy's stages on Night 5 of the technicians. Such a chilling detail.
---
#2076 Posted: 07:02:50 09/10/2016
Enard creeps me out!

Also people say enard it's the worker daughter since there theory that baby stuffed the little girl in the mini game so could enard be the daughter?

- - -
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:56:49 09/10/2016 by Matteomax
#2077 Posted: 08:42:10 09/10/2016
Oh my goodness, I was watching the endings, and wow, they're so cool, and animated! And they have voices, too!

Though in the ending where Enard is at your house, couldn't we see, like, Enard killing you, or whatever he does? Wouldn't of that made for a better ending? Though I get that would of been time consuming, but still!!

Sad there were only two endings, hoping for 3 smilie
---
#2078 Posted: 08:49:56 09/10/2016
Quote: Eevee88
Oh my goodness, I was watching the endings, and wow, they're so cool, and animated! And they have voices, too!

Though in the ending where Enard is at your house, couldn't we see, like, Enard killing you, or whatever he does? Wouldn't of that made for a better ending? Though I get that would of been time consuming, but still!!

Sad there were only two endings, hoping for 3 smilie

There could be 3. None of us have found everything yet.
---
#2079 Posted: 15:24:40 09/10/2016
I hope there is a 3rd ending. I can't wait till we can comb the game over and find all of the secrets. There's bound to a lot, knowing Scott.

EDIT: I just noticed something

In the first ending, when you look into the mirror, you have bright purple eyes. It can't be baby inside of you, because she has green eyes. Funtime Foxy and Freddy have yellow and blue eyes, respectively. The only animatronic with purple eyes in Ennard, but his are dull purple, almost blue, not the bright purple of whatever was wearing the player's skin. So, if it wasn't Ennard, who was it?

Also, in Ennard's jumpscare, you can see a face reflected around his nose. It looks very akin to purple guy as he was shown inside of Springtrap. Could the player be Mr. Afton, aka, the Purple Guy?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:35:40 09/10/2016 by DarkPredator
#2080 Posted: 18:16:43 09/10/2016
In the beginning of the gane, didn't Baby or Phone Guy, I dunno which, said, "Welcome Mister Afton to your new job!" Or something of the such?

---
#2081 Posted: 18:26:35 09/10/2016
Quote: Eevee88
In the beginning of the gane, didn't Baby or Phone Guy, I dunno which, said, "Welcome Mister Afton to your new job!" Or something of the such?

The only mention of Mr. Afton is in the intro when the unknown voice says "With all due respect, those aren't the design choices we were curious about, Mr. Afton."

The AI voice does say something like that, welcoming the player to the job, but doesn't mention a name. It asks the player to input their name on the keypad, but due to the glitchiness of the keypad, it autocorrects the name to Eggs Benedict. Mike is taped on top of the keypad, but other than that, no names are ever mentioned.

It's quite curious, that's for sure. No one is sure if "Mike" is the name of the character or not. That immediately brings Mike Schmidt to mind from the first game, but I personally don't think it's the same guy.

Man I can't wait till MatPat combs this over!
---
#2082 Posted: 18:29:40 09/10/2016
Quote: DarkPredator
I hope there is a 3rd ending. I can't wait till we can comb the game over and find all of the secrets. There's bound to a lot, knowing Scott.

In the first ending, when you look into the mirror, you have bright purple eyes. It can't be baby inside of you, because she has green eyes. Funtime Foxy and Freddy have yellow and blue eyes, respectively. The only animatronic with purple eyes in Ennard, but his are dull purple, almost blue, not the bright purple of whatever was wearing the player's skin. So, if it wasn't Ennard, who was it?

Well......

Ballora's eyes are purple...
---
Check this out! Please?
#2083 Posted: 18:33:59 09/10/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

Well......

Ballora's eyes are purple...

True, but, her eyelids are purple. We don't know the color of the eyes themselves. It could be entirely possible though.

Also why exactly is this place underground, as evidenced by both the trailer and the elevator at the start of every night? We might already know this information and I'm just unaware of it. If we do know, could someone tell me? Haha.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:51:15 09/10/2016 by Matteomax
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#2084 Posted: 22:51:40 09/10/2016
It's supposed to be Ennard inside you at the end. Ennard is a fusion of the endo-bits of all of the animatronics mixed together. The eyes are likely lit with lights in them making them seem brighter than they are as well to contrast against the silhouette of the rest of your body in the mirror.

-----
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#2085 Posted: 22:57:50 09/10/2016
Yeah, I'm probably just overthinking things. I seriously think that reflection means something though.
---
#2086 Posted: 12:44:54 10/10/2016
Theory that I'm sure someone else has already come up with:
So some people say we play as the Purple Guy in this game, but I don't think that's the case until the Real End of the game, when Enard takes over your body. Notice the color of his eyes... Purple. And not just that, but the fact that he wanted to escape the facility. And to do so, he used another animatronic to manipulate you into entering the Scooping Room (that being Circus Baby, of course). And when he got out of the building, he began his reign of terror as the infamous Purple Guy, murdering children at similar establishments. And the fact that in the Fake Ending his poses are identical to Springtrap tells me that's how Purple Guy was still alive when the springlock suit snapped on him. Because it's not just a human body inside, but an endoskeleton inside that human body.
---
Check this out! Please?
#2087 Posted: 14:50:11 10/10/2016
Now all we need now is:

Exotic Butters Simulator
Freshly Opened Pint of Ice Cream Simulator
---
#2088 Posted: 21:23:35 10/10/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Theory that I'm sure someone else has already come up with:
So some people say we play as the Purple Guy in this game, but I don't think that's the case until the Real End of the game, when Enard takes over your body. Notice the color of his eyes... Purple. And not just that, but the fact that he wanted to escape the facility. And to do so, he used another animatronic to manipulate you into entering the Scooping Room (that being Circus Baby, of course). And when he got out of the building, he began his reign of terror as the infamous Purple Guy, murdering children at similar establishments. And the fact that in the Fake Ending his poses are identical to Springtrap tells me that's how Purple Guy was still alive when the springlock suit snapped on him. Because it's not just a human body inside, but an endoskeleton inside that human body.

Well when he died in spring lock suit he had human intestines. The endo parts were the suit itself so I don't think this is a case cause u can see muscles when he's opening his mouth he has human teeth not endo teeth

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:25:13 10/10/2016 by sky-dragon
#2089 Posted: 22:11:05 10/10/2016
Okay, so this is a really bad pic, but here is that reflection I was talking about. It's near Ennard's nose during his jumpscare. You can go through the jumpscare frame by frame and easily see it. All I can do at the moment is go through Youtube at 0.25 speed.

You can see what looks like a head and an eye.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:14:36 10/10/2016 by DarkPredator
#2090 Posted: 22:30:16 10/10/2016
Exotic Butters.
---
#2091 Posted: 23:48:24 10/10/2016
Ok so, I've got some thoughts...

Spoilers

Duh

Theory: You play as the father of the little girl that baby "ate"

Evidence: I'll go in chronological order in-game. Baby reveals that she shoved a child into herself on the oneway she was active, proven by the death minigame where you can get ice cream and head to the start, find a little girl, then have this claw come out of her chest and grab the child. (Also a horrific sound, trust me, you gotta hear it) So we know that Baby killed a girl, so what? On the alternate night five (when you enter the private room using the key card) you get to play around with Ennard, who is all the animatronics put together with the voice of Baby, in a classic fnaf environment. During this night Ennard/Baby will constantly talk to you, one of the quotes is "Have you come here to see your child again?" This should hardly need to be explained as there was only one known child death in SL.

Theory: Mr. Afton (forgot the first name, sue me) who built the animatronics for sister location, is the father of the child from fnaf 4

Also at night 5, if you enter "1983" in the keypad in the private room, three TVs will turn on in front of you, showing what appears to be a live feed of the house from Fnaf 4, showing the bedroom from two angles and the fun with plushtrap minigame. At first I thought this was a connection to the player character, HOWEVER, if the player had to find a key card to get into this room, then there was no logical way for the player to put the live feed for his house on the monitors, it would however be logical for the head creator to have such a thing set up, and unless he's some super creepy stalker, he would have his own house under monitoring, not somebody else's house.

I also want to work more on a theory that Mr. Afton is the purple guy, mainly because the opening scene where Afton and another man are discussing Baby's design, focusing on the fact that he made the "child stealer"
---
#2092 Posted: 00:06:02 11/10/2016
Great theories! Those are some the theories that make the most sense to me at the present.

I think the fact that Mr. Afton is Purple Guy is revealed in the book. Though, it is a separate canon, so it could be different in the games.
I definitely think the live feeds are a key clue to something. Why would a factory have a live feed of a normal house? I think you're onto something with that second theory. Also, there's that girl in FNAF 4 minigame that looks A LOT like Baby (and I mean A LOT). If I recall correctly, she tells the player about urban legends or whatnot. Game Theory did a whole video on it if you're interested.

I've been wondering though, what or who does Baby put the player inside of on Night 4? Probably totally insignificant and it doesn't even matter, I'm just curious. ;3

Oh yeah, and that sound is terrifying, indeed, haha.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:06:33 11/10/2016 by DarkPredator
#2093 Posted: 01:15:54 11/10/2016
Mr. Afton is confirmed to be the purple guy in the book, as far as I know. Also, in the book, his first name is William. He and his friend Henry created Afton Robotics, the company that created the Circus Baby's Pizza World animatronics, and, as far as I know, every single other animatronic, from the FNaF gang to the springlock suits. I could be wrong about certain details though, since I haven't read the book yet and i'm basing this just off of what I generally know so far. Even then, him being mentioned in the game, as well as his company, makes the book canon alongside the games. which means now the entire book has to be accounted for when looking at the whole story.

exotic butters
---
Cool cool.
#2094 Posted: 10:30:32 11/10/2016

- - -
---
#2095 Posted: 22:49:05 11/10/2016
Agh, I can't even wrap my head around it all.

If anyone has seen the Game Theorists' "FNAF 5 Decode" video, I stand with the theory pointed out there. It's just...how to connect it all back to the other games.

I'm starting to think that maaaaaaaybe Funtime Foxy is what will eventually become Mangle. Maybe after she is scooped, her parts are used at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza of FNAF 2.

I don't even know anymore.

Also, who was in Ballora's Room on Night 5? She is shown immediately after that sequence dismantled at the scooper. I guess it was Ennard? But then what was Ennard/Baby's point of "guiding" the player to the scooper room?

And why was there a distinct "wet" sound when crawling around that night?
---
#2096 Posted: 23:28:34 11/10/2016
the crawling was supposed to be the dead technician's blood I'd assume

That's all I got for you right now.
---
#2097 Posted: 01:30:07 12/10/2016
Maybe. I thought of that and

That one minigame from FNAF 3 (I think) when Purple Guy is cornered by the spirits and you can hear rain in the background and see puddles on the floor. Probably means absolutely nothing, but that's the connection I drew.
---
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#2098 Posted: 01:55:30 12/10/2016
Been stuck on Night 4 for awhile now... those Minireenas... smilie

-----
#2099 Posted: 07:06:51 12/10/2016
Agh, I can't even wrap my head around it all.

If anyone has seen the Game Theorists' "FNAF 5 Decode" video, I stand with the theory pointed out there. It's just...how to connect it all back to the other games.

I'm starting to think that maaaaaaaybe Funtime Foxy is what will eventually become Mangle. Maybe after she is scooped, her parts are used at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza of FNAF 2.

I don't even know anymore.

Also, who was in Ballora's Room on Night 5? She is shown immediately after that sequence dismantled at the scooper. I guess it was Ennard? But then what was Ennard/Baby's point of "guiding" the player to the scooper room?

And why was there a distinct "wet" sound when crawling around that night?

I think
in night 5 it's ennard apparently mimic baby to lure u in the scooper ennard is all the characters fused and the face in the first room it's gone on night 5 since he took it they fused into human shape to wear you easily
---
#2100 Posted: 18:01:01 12/10/2016
I forgot if I already posted this, but...
Oh. My. God.

Rarely, during the loading screens, you will get blueprints of the characters.
Now, the ones I'm talking about are Baby and Funtime Freddy.
Funtime Freddy has a built in storage tank, and it literally states: "Voice Mimick // Luring"
Baby has a built-in storage tank, and has an ice cream dispenser.
FUNTIME FREDDY'S BLUEPRINTS LITERALLY SHOW A CORPSE INSIDE OF HIM.

Well, the robots are designed to kill:

Baby and Funtime Freddy are designed to lure kids over to them when nobody is around, murder them, and then hide the bodies in their storage tanks.
Baby lures them with ice cream.
Funtime Freddy lures them by changing his voice.

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:32:52 13/10/2016 by JCW555
First | Previous | Page 42 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me