Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 32 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44
Five Nights at Freddy's
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#1551 Posted: 23:21:54 01/08/2015
I honestly think the "Halloween update won't add anything major" is just a ruse, especially since Scott already has been hinting at it being something important, especially with the "The End?" teaser image.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1552 Posted: 00:58:45 02/08/2015
Well, he's revealed the halloween thing isn't going to be an add on to F4, nor is it going to be a new game. He seems to know what he's doing, but is certainly leaving it a mystery for everyone else.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1553 Posted: 02:04:10 02/08/2015
Spoiler alert: It's a secret fifth game cause he can't resist.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Wham-Shell Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3583
#1554 Posted: 02:06:58 02/08/2015
When I watched MatPat's video, he said this game would be the ending of the MAIN storyline. So there probably will be more to come folks.
---
I made this account in 2012, I will PAY to have a name change please
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1555 Posted: 02:12:46 02/08/2015
Quote: kardonis
Well, he's revealed the halloween thing isn't going to be an add on to F4, nor is it going to be a new game. He seems to know what he's doing, but is certainly leaving it a mystery for everyone else.

At first I thought it was the FNAF movie, but that date is way to early for a movie like that.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#1556 Posted: 02:33:38 02/08/2015
Quote: LameLime

At first I thought it was the FNAF movie, but that date is way to early for a movie like that.

I'm expecting the final trailer to be shown next week, and the movie's release date to be November 6th. (It actually comes out September 1st.)
#1557 Posted: 06:41:37 02/08/2015
Had another theory that may or may not have been said already. If so then ignore this post. Anyway, my theory is:
The kid you play as in FNaF4, is one of the two people all grown up at FNaF 1 or 2. The kid traumatized by his experience with animatronics, grew up and had to get a job at the local pizzeria. With his trauma as a kid, his fears still haunt him to this day.

Just another theory, that can probably be debunked easily, but... I'll have you guys decide smilie
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1558 Posted: 10:53:20 02/08/2015
Quote: Wham-Shell Fan
Had another theory that may or may not have been said already. If so then ignore this post. Anyway, my theory is:
The kid you play as in FNaF4, is one of the two people all grown up at FNaF 1 or 2. The kid traumatized by his experience with animatronics, grew up and had to get a job at the local pizzeria. With his trauma as a kid, his fears still haunt him to this day.

Just another theory, that can probably be debunked easily, but... I'll have you guys decide smilie

The kid was bitten by Fredbear and died. When Fredbear said, "I will put you back together," He mightv'e meant since he died, he will stuff him in another animatronic suit. I'm thinking that suit is Nightmare. Maybe he has a little sister or something that came home and Nightmare was after her, so she too her brother's position in his room. And at the end of Night 7, there is a box. I'm thinking its the brother of the sister's box and the sister is trying to open it and see what he hid. Just another theory that can ALSO be easily debunked.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#1559 Posted: 18:10:56 02/08/2015
^ why would nightmare go after a sister that is made up for that theory when it was the kids older brother who actually killed him?
---
#1560 Posted: 18:56:12 02/08/2015
^ why would nightmare go after a sister that is made up for that theory when it was the kids older brother who actually killed him?

Because he's an out of control animatronic, the song that Scott made The Living Tombstone make said "We are pour little souls, who have lost all control"
---
#1561 Posted: 18:59:13 02/08/2015
My point is, why are you bringing a completed new character into a theory when there's a much more logical answer right in front of your face?
---
#1562 Posted: 20:23:08 02/08/2015
Quote: PwnageFTW

The kid was bitten by Fredbear and died. When Fredbear said, "I will put you back together," He mightv'e meant since he died, he will stuff him in another animatronic suit. I'm thinking that suit is Nightmare. Maybe he has a little sister or something that came home and Nightmare was after her, so she too her brother's position in his room. And at the end of Night 7, there is a box. I'm thinking its the brother of the sister's box and the sister is trying to open it and see what he hid. Just another theory that can ALSO be easily debunked.

Well, told you t could debunked easily smilie I think we could all agree that we need more information as the person you play as in FNaF4. The kid in the first 5 nights, and if it's the same person you play as in Nightmare mode. Maybe Nightmare mode is the SAME kid you play as, but not in his room. Possibly a flashback he has when he's sitting in the ER? Who knows. If you haven't noticed I'm good at making bad theories that can be easily debunked.
---
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6335
#1563 Posted: 03:28:01 03/08/2015
Hey guys. Go to Scottgames.com
[User Posted Image]
P.S. There is no secret in this one.
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:28:40 03/08/2015 by AJAwesome
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#1564 Posted: 04:19:41 03/08/2015
Look behind Springtrap and Nightmare Bonnie once brightened.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#1565 Posted: 05:55:20 03/08/2015
Quote: AJAwesome
[User Posted Image]

Quote: Wolfgang

Yeah... I'll just wait for someone to post a picture of that when it's done.... smilie
---
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#1566 Posted: 07:22:19 03/08/2015
I think the thing behind Springtrap and Bonnie could just be something to do with the lighting. Because it looks like a table fork.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#1567 Posted: 07:57:54 03/08/2015
Scott put lot detail in the picture. I like it smilie looks cool. I think my opinion that the thank you picture means that he's thanking us for either enjoying his game or making it fun or both. But I don't think it means the end of the series.
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:03:34 03/08/2015 by sky-dragon
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#1568 Posted: 10:33:40 03/08/2015
[User Posted Image]

Yeah... I'll just wait for someone to post a picture of that when it's done.... smilie

i think i can see a hand
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
#1569 Posted: 12:21:52 03/08/2015
[User Posted Image]

He even included the endoskeletons which we STILL didn't get to know who they belonged to.... damnit Scott.
---
spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#1570 Posted: 12:35:41 03/08/2015
This is pretty cool and kinda sweet.

I've been brightening and darkening, there's nothing there.

[He even included the endoskeletons which we STILL didn't get to know who they belonged to.... damnit Scott.

And yet there's no Phantoms or Shadows smilie
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
#1571 Posted: 12:39:58 03/08/2015
Quote: spyrolvr96
This is pretty cool and kinda sweet.

I've been brightening and darkening, there's nothing there.

[He even included the endoskeletons which we STILL didn't get to know who they belonged to.... damnit Scott.

And yet there's no Phantoms or Shadows smilie

Yea, didn't notice that... he probably ran out of room and could care less about them so he didn't add 'em.
---
#1572 Posted: 13:11:42 03/08/2015
I find it so bizarre that these characters are supposed to terrify you (and they do when actually playing the game and watching the jumpscares), but then Scott can still use them for sweet messages that almost seem like a little post card you could get in a real pizzeria.

Even with unchanged designs, they aren't really that scary when used in this kind of context. I hate animatronics IRL (which is why I've never mustered up the will to actually play these games, since it might bring that fear back to the forefront), and even I kinda thought "d'aaaaww" looking at that.

...Except Plushtrap, he looks like he's seen some ****.

Of course there is likely some secret to it, but as it is now, it's pretty sweet.
---
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#1573 Posted: 13:46:54 03/08/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
I find it so bizarre that these characters are supposed to terrify you (and they do when actually playing the game and watching the jumpscares), but then Scott can still use them for sweet messages that almost seem like a little post card you could get in a real pizzeria.

Even with unchanged designs, they aren't really that scary when used in this kind of context. I hate animatronics IRL (which is why I've never mustered up the will to actually play these games, since it might bring that fear back to the forefront), and even I kinda thought "d'aaaaww" looking at that.

...Except Plushtrap, he looks like he's seen some ****.

Of course there is likely some secret to it, but as it is now, it's pretty sweet.

I mean Scott has been tricking us over and over. Making all our thoughts go in different directions, I actually hope this is the end. I don't mean to say that it was a bad game series or anything it was great. But FNAF 4 really did tie up some loose ends, and I guessing the Halloween DLC will explain a bit more.

But Scott has loads of trcicks up his sleeve so it probably won't be the end.
#1574 Posted: 14:08:38 03/08/2015
I don't see anything behind the two rabbits. But there still could be something there....

But here's something neat. Bonnie doesn't have any buttons, but his withered form does, and so does springtrap. It seems odd, I don't remember if the games are like that or not...
---
#1575 Posted: 14:20:00 03/08/2015
From what I've heard, it's possible this is the end of the "Fazbear's Pizzeria" saga and the Five Nights series, but that Scott might be planning more games set in the same universe, but they are not focused on Fazbear's Pizzeria, and maybe not even the animatronics, but it would still be a related series that ties in to the events of this saga. Who knows, maybe they won't even necessarily be horror themed games.

For example, maybe he could make an all new game series about playing as a detective who investigates various mysteries. And that could potentially tie-in to the FNAF games if there was a case based on investigating a murder at a Fazbear's Pizzeria, involving the animatronics.
---
spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#1576 Posted: 15:38:46 03/08/2015
But here's something neat. Bonnie doesn't have any buttons, but his withered form does, and so does springtrap. It seems odd, I don't remember if the games are like that or not...

They are.

[User Posted Image]
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
#1577 Posted: 15:59:11 03/08/2015
I don't see anything behind the two rabbits. But there still could be something there....

That's because Springtrap and Withered Bonnie plus all the other Withereds were from Fredbear's Family Diner.
---
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#1578 Posted: 01:05:48 04/08/2015
[User Posted Image]

this is so sweet and cute omg u gaiz have no idea smilie

This is still a nice sendoff for the series. I honestly hope Scott stops here with FNaF. I mean yeah he's doing a lot of good with the money he makes off of these games but I really want to see where he takes his career next. I don't want him to just be a one-hit wonder with FNaF.
---
Cool cool.
#1579 Posted: 01:25:50 04/08/2015
[User Posted Image]

Just noticed we could kinda conclude Golden Freddy is Fredbear. One of Golden Freddy's eyes is the same color as Nightmare Fredbear.
---
#1580 Posted: 01:48:41 04/08/2015
From what I've heard, it's possible this is the end of the "Fazbear's Pizzeria" saga and the Five Nights series, but that Scott might be planning more games set in the same universe, but they are not focused on Fazbear's Pizzeria, and maybe not even the animatronics, but it would still be a related series that ties in to the events of this saga. Who knows, maybe they won't even necessarily be horror themed games.

For example, maybe he could make an all new game series about playing as a detective who investigates various mysteries. And that could potentially tie-in to the FNAF games if there was a case based on investigating a murder at a Fazbear's Pizzeria, involving the animatronics.

i would like that
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8537
#1581 Posted: 02:25:41 04/08/2015

That would be really cool!

I would also love to see a game where you play as one of the animatronics. I'm not sure how it would work out, but I think it would be a nice twist on game play and could potentially give a nice look on the lore.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#1582 Posted: 02:28:14 04/08/2015
I'd honestly like if Scott decided to either make a Fredbear's Family Diner game where you play as Fredbear and deliver cake to children, or to start an entirely new point and click series with lore that is just as deep as FNAF.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#1583 Posted: 17:34:24 04/08/2015
"The Vicious Cycle of FNAF - The Video Game"

Would sell millions.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4451
#1584 Posted: 04:37:01 05/08/2015
Did you see there is a red eyeball thing in goldenfreddy? ^~^
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
KnightArtorias Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#1585 Posted: 08:13:38 05/08/2015
Wonder what the DLC will bring.
---
"Caim? Caim...the one who calls to me...I cannot see. Where are you?"
~Angelus (Drakengard 2)
(Angelus x Caim OTP)
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1586 Posted: 17:16:14 05/08/2015
Was watching this video

And you can see Matteomax at about 6:22

What do you guys think of the movie? It's not being directed by Scott, but by the guy who directed the new Poltergeist and Monster House.
My parents won't let me see it, the box office guy won't let me see it,
heck, I'M not letting myself see it. No nightmares please. Might watch it on DVD or something when I'm older. (I'm extremely jumpy)
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4451
#1587 Posted: 18:01:09 05/08/2015
Quote: dinorang67
Was watching this video

And you can see Matteomax at about 6:22

What do you guys think of the movie? It's not being directed by Scott, but by the guy who directed the new Poltergeist and Monster House.
My parents won't let me see it, the box office guy won't let me see it,
heck, I'M not letting myself see it. No nightmares please. Might watch it on DVD or something when I'm older. (I'm extremely jumpy)

I'm gonna watch it, when it comes to DVD. My dad won't take me to it. (He thinks FNAF is, Quote on Quote, stupid)
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#1588 Posted: 00:38:02 06/08/2015
Pretty hype! I hope this is better than the other game movies.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:39:23 06/08/2015 by DrobotMewTwo
#1589 Posted: 01:52:19 06/08/2015
I'm liking the look of the animatronic so far. Also with the director teasing and talking to the fans, it gives me a lot more hope for the movie.
---
#1590 Posted: 03:07:46 06/08/2015
Still pretty mixed about the film. I do think it's awesome that they're using real animatronics, and that the director is showing a lot of enthusiasm for the project, but he's still pretty much the closest thing to talent that this film has when it comes to horror. the big producer of this film and his company still have a long history of awful horror films.
---
Cool cool.
#1591 Posted: 04:07:11 06/08/2015
i just hope the film is good... but other video game movies have been crappy
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#1592 Posted: 09:54:23 06/08/2015
I'm just curious to see what it's like.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#1593 Posted: 12:42:19 06/08/2015
I hope they sell the animatronics on eBay when the movie is done >.>
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1594 Posted: 17:52:12 06/08/2015

That would be so good smilie

If you guys want a pretty good example of what real FNaF animatronics would look and act like:

Obviously on a bigger budget, but I really hope, that if these guys get voice acting, Mr/Dr. Creepypasta or someone similar does his voice!

The Doctor's upcoming animatronics~!
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#1595 Posted: 21:22:05 06/08/2015
FINALLY beat Aggressive Nightmare mode on FNaF 3. About time I finally fully completed a FNaF game.
---
Cool cool.
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#1596 Posted: 00:51:36 07/08/2015
Quote: dinorang67

That would be so good smilie

If you guys want a pretty good example of what real FNaF animatronics would look and act like:

Obviously on a bigger budget, but I really hope, that if these guys get voice acting, Mr/Dr. Creepypasta or someone similar does his voice!

The Doctor's upcoming animatronics~!

Yeah. Pretty neat! Love the upcoming Springtrap!
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#1597 Posted: 03:45:12 07/08/2015
Quote: pankakesparx456
FINALLY beat Aggressive Nightmare mode on FNaF 3. About time I finally fully completed a FNaF game.

Congratulations! I still need to beat aggressive nightmare mode, but right now I'm still focusing on beating night 5 on FNAF 4. I was so close, at 4am. >.<

EDIT: oh my goodness

[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:28:03 07/08/2015 by Hot Dog 542
#1598 Posted: 12:31:53 07/08/2015
Quote: Hot Dog 542
Quote: pankakesparx456

Congratulations! I still need to beat aggressive nightmare mode, but right now I'm still focusing on beating night 5 on FNAF 4. I was so close, at 4am. >.<

EDIT: oh my goodness

[User Posted Image]

LOL!!!! I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THAT!!!
---
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1599 Posted: 17:51:34 07/08/2015
I bet Scott Cawthon had more content for FNAF4 for October but decide "**** it! I'll release whatever I've made now and release the rest later as DLC 'cus saturation is good for the game market, right?

I wish the guy would just give the series a rest and see if he can explore horror gaming beyond FNAF. Maybe look at the best Silent Hill games or Clock Tower.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#1600 Posted: 20:02:50 07/08/2015

Guess what? I have another stupid theory smilie
Instead of the kid you play as in FNaF4 being the same person in FNaF 1 or 2, it was his older brother. Being horrified he actually killed his little brother he has feared animatronics ever since. He grew up and got a job at a pizzeria where his fears and hallucinations got the best of him.
I'll have you figure it out and see if it all ties together. Probably won't, cause I'm apparently really good at making theories that can be easily debunked. smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 32 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me