Page 1 of 1
Favourite levels? [CLOSED]
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 17:04:11 24/05/2014 | Topic Creator
My favourite levels are Tower Of Time and Sheep Wreck Island. They were way more fun that the whole story and gave me enjoyment like the first games Adventure packs.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#2 Posted: 17:55:49 24/05/2014
SSA:

1. Dark Water Cove. It reminds me of the 90's. I'm not sure why. I get the same feel in the Octavis Cloptimus' Chompy challange in Giants.

2. Leviathan Lagoon. Yet again, a nostalgic level for me. Love the music and the design for the level.

3. A tie between Perilous Pastures and Stone Town. The best levels to hang out at and explore. I love going to Stone Town's Life elemental Zone and just run around.

Best Adventure pack: Pirate Seas.

Giants:

1. Aerial Attack. Great Music and awesome design. I love going here as my main 4 ( D-Spyro, Gill, Triggs, and Jet-Vac) and imagine a massive Armada invading some town being lead by some big villain (With the help of Kaos, of course!)

2. Kaos' Kastle. Another level that allows me to use my imagination. For this level (Right before the Airship attack BTW), Spyro, Gill, Triggs, and Jet-Vac are searching the lower part of the castle for evil things, while upstairs, a big ball is happening were ANOTHER hero (Not from Skylands, but from a different world) is attending.

3. The Oracle. A creative level. As I said before, The Chompy Challenge is my favorite.

Best Adventure Pack: Darklight Crypt.

Swap Force.

1. Iron Jaw Gulch. Love the design and music.

2. Mudwater Hollow. Best music in the game, by far. The music that starts after you talk to Tessa is fantastic. The both Iron Jaw Gutch and the first Area of Mudwater Hollow are my hang out places.

3. Another tie between Motleyville and FrostFest Mountains. Motley has an awesome design and the music fits it perfectly FrostFest looks like it came straight out of a Dr. Suess book. It also reminds my of this movie of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer I watched when I was younger. This is were Spyro, Gill, Triggs, Jet-Vac and a few other non-skylander characters land after their loss from the airship attack and the death of Gigantis.

Best Adventure Pack: Tower of Time.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#3 Posted: 19:37:53 24/05/2014
tower of time and sheep wreck island for sure. these two levels was of much more high quality than the normal ones. but with that said the 3ds versions of these was horrible cut down versions not worth playing.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#4 Posted: 20:35:54 24/05/2014
The rest of the 3ds version is good, but the adventure packs are HORRIBLE.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me