Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Fan Project Section [CLOSED]
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#1 Posted: 00:56:04 06/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Seeing Evilness's game being made just made me come up with the idea. I mean, why not? There's plenty of talent out there that we don't see every day, and fan projects end up falling into that category.

A fan project section will be for people who either want to start a project, for people who want to give the latest news on the project, and/or for people who want to gather members of a team (meaning that there should be subsections for the fan project section, too, but the main section will still play out as the general section for the fan projects). That way, if there's ever to be an overload of fan projects, we would know where to find the ones that are really taking off, and we would still be able to see the fandom/general sections in their normal states.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 02:36:01 06/05/2014
Basically what the general Fandom is for right? If there were to be another sub section I highly recommend putting the Frixion topic in it, but also unstickied. I mean it doesn't exactly seem to add any importance to help the forum or the users out. It's basically the same as every other topic, but with 3D animation and all that. It's a honest waste of a sticky.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:57 06/05/2014 by Trix Master 100
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#3 Posted: 06:38:26 06/05/2014
Seems like a good idea
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#4 Posted: 14:01:24 06/05/2014
Seems pointless considering we already have a Fandom section anyway.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me