Page 1 of 1
Need a digging swap force [CLOSED]
Fiend28 Green Sparx Gems: 251
#1 Posted: 17:39:26 26/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Would you recommend Rubble Rouser or Grilla Drilla?
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#2 Posted: 17:50:11 26/04/2014
If you already have Stink Bomb, get Rubble Rouser, he'll unlock an Earth Gate too. But if you dont, then get Rubble Rouser anyway, to me Grilla Drilla is kind of meh.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#3 Posted: 19:41:12 26/04/2014
Rubble Rouser all the way. He's way more fun to play and way more powerful.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
RandomUser39 Green Sparx Gems: 131
#4 Posted: 20:07:10 26/04/2014
Rubble Rouser is the way to if you have Stink Bomb. If you need to decide between the two as you don't have Stink Bomb look below for details.

Grilla Drilla is an okay Skylander that is pretty fun. The punches are unique but underwhelming. They aren't as useful as you think when you have multiple enemies, but is amazing 1 on 1. The monkeys are a decent move if you go down the punching path, but turn into an amazing move that can do 100+ damage from a quick firing if you go down the monkey one. The turrets are a pretty good support. They don't do fantastic damage, but make up for it with only taking a second to use and firing somewhat quickly.

Rubble Rouser is slower but can do more damage. His hammer swings are boring, but can get the job done. The huge drill is like a slower but more powerful version of GD's punches. The burrowing isn't as good as you would think. You are contained to the spot you began to dig in. Any other movement is because you homed in on an enemy. A short press creates moles that don't seem good until you take the path for them. Then they become powerful, but with having to burrow 4 times to get your max amount of moles. A longer press causes boulders to fly out if you take that path, and a huge one at the end.

In short: Grilla Drilla is the more by-the-book Skylander with cool moves that are all average. Rubble Rouser is slower and his moves are more plain, but it can create interesting combos and is IMO the stronger one. Pick whichever one sounds better to you.
---
The most random and inconsequential user this forum has to offer.
Fiend28 Green Sparx Gems: 251
#5 Posted: 19:09:45 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I decided on Grilla Drilla since I have no desire to own stink bomb and would rather have Trap Shadow for my stealth guy plus after watching some videos of Grilla Drilla I like the look of the Monkeys he calls forth
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#6 Posted: 19:43:39 27/04/2014
Quote: Fiend28
I decided on Grilla Drilla since I have no desire to own stink bomb and would rather have Trap Shadow for my stealth guy plus after watching some videos of Grilla Drilla I like the look of the Monkeys he calls forth

Good choice Trap Shadow is way better than Stink Bomb.
---
GoldenCamo Green Sparx Gems: 146
#7 Posted: 21:18:52 27/04/2014
Trap Shadow > Stink Bomb
Grilla Drilla >>>>> Rubble Rouser

You've made the correct decision.
---
https://www.youtube.com/channe...LwpvF3KB_FrPY8g <----- My Youtube!!!
SSA: 31/32 ; SG: 15/16 ; SSF: 21/32 ; STT: 0/X ; Total: 67/80+
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#8 Posted: 05:49:00 28/04/2014
Quote: GoldenCamo

Trap Shadow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stink Bomb
Grilla Drilla >>>>> Rubble Rouser

You've made the correct decision.

Fixed.
---
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#9 Posted: 23:51:59 30/04/2014
Excellent choice. Moving around, Drilla looks great.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
DaMadNes Blue Sparx Gems: 944
#10 Posted: 23:38:01 01/05/2014
Grilla drilla seems faster than rouble rouser to me. I always use him to get 3 stars on the swal zones cuz the time portion generally seems tight.

As far as main story goes, rouble rouser hits way harder. Grilla drilla is harder to use = more fun, to me
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me