darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > How many fully maxed Skylanders do you have?
Page 1 of 1
How many fully maxed Skylanders do you have? [CLOSED]
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 15:31:49 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
There's four different categories for this.

SSA (Level 10, Fully upgraded and 32 Heroic Challenges done)

SG (Level 15, Fully upgraded, 50/45 Heroic Challenges done and all 9 quests done)

SSF (Level 20, Fully upgraded and all 9 Quests done)

All playable Games (This means that they are fully maxed in every game they can be played in)
---
#2 Posted: 15:36:05 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
SSA:
Spyro
Trigger Happy
Gill Grunt
Voodood
Wrecking Ball
Camo
Wham-Shell

SG:
Wrecking Ball
Series 2 Wrecking Ball

SSF:
Wrecking Ball
Hot Dog
Series 2 Wrecking Ball
Pop Thorn
Boom Jet
Dune Bug
Punk Shock
Scratch

All playable games:
Wrecking Ball
Series 2 Wrecking Ball
Pop Thorn
Boom Jet
Dune Bug
Punk Shock
Scratch

(If you are not counting heroics since they do little now)
Wrecking Ball
Series 2 Wrecking Ball
Pop Thorn
Boom Jet
Dune Bug
Punk Shock
Scratch
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:05:41 20/04/2014 by wreckingballbob
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#3 Posted: 17:20:55 20/04/2014
All of the SSA and SG characters are leveled up to at least SSA and SG standards... all SF characters are leveled up to SF level standards and (where applicable, SSA and SG standards). I'm about 30% through leveling up SSA/SG characters to SF standards.

And no skylandereditor stuff here...all done with time and effort. Not sure if I'll want to complete everything quest wise, but I'll at least be at level 20 for all of my characters (chase stuff not included).
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:22:11 20/04/2014 by GhostRoaster
#4 Posted: 17:38:03 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I have Level 20 on everyone but:
Dark Spyro
Series 2 Chop Chop
Series 2 Ignitor
Series 2 Zook
Legendary Stealth Elf
Series 2 Zap
Series 2 Double Trouble
Series 2 Hex
Series 2 Bash
Series 2 Drill Sergeant
Series 2 Whirlwind
Lightcore Drobot
Series 2 Prism break
Series 2 Gill Grunt
Series 2 Spyro
Lightcore Prism Break
Lightcore Jet-Vac
Series 2 Terrafin
Series 2 Eruptor
Series 2 Trigger Happy
Legendary Lightcore Chill
Lightcore Pop Fizz
Legendary Series 2 Slam Bam
Legendary Series 2 Ignitor
Legendary Jet-Vac
Lightcore Chill
Series 2 Cynder
Series 2 Slam Bam
Punch Pop Fizz
Lightcore Hex
Series 2 Drobot
Scarlet Ninjini
Jade Flashwing
Polar Whirlwind
Knockout Terrafin
Enchanted Hoot Loop
Mega Ram Spyro
Blizzard Chill
Lava Barf Eruptor
Super Gulp Pop Fizz
Lightcore Star Strike
Lightcore Smolderdash
Lightcore Flashwing
Lightcore Warnado
Heavy Duty Sprocket
Big Bang Trigger Happy
Anchors Away Gill Grunt
Twin Blade Chop Chop
Lightcore Countdown
Lightcore Wham-Shell
Phantom Cynder
Horn Blast Whirlwind
Hyper Beam Prism Break
Dark Slobber Tooth
Dark Blast Zone
Dark Mega Ram Spyro
Dark Wash Buckler
Dark Ninja Stealth Elf
Springtime Trigger Happy
Enchanted Lightcore Star Strike

All just Series 2/3, Lightcore and Variants. I was originally just doing Level 20 stuff but it takes forever is Swap Force now that double XP is gone. I started doing quests two days ago.

I've never even seen what Skylanders editor does.
---
Baron Sharpfin Green Sparx Gems: 417
#5 Posted: 18:01:04 20/04/2014
I keep a database smilie

My TOTALLY maxed ones are:
Gill Grunt Series 1
Lightcore Flashwing
Ninja Stealth Elf

I don't count heroic quests here, this is due to me joining during SSF and the little effect they have on stats now. Also, I would need a complete collection, which I don't have yet. I count Giants and SF quests though.

I will say though that I am obsessed by stats, and that's what keeps me playing for hours and hours. I really love the grind, I think it makes gives you a better bond to you character. Oh and the topics you two have been doing lately are excellent and keep me very interested!
---
smilie Fear the Fish
#6 Posted: 18:04:02 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Baron Sharpfin
I keep a database smilie

My TOTALLY maxed ones are:
Gill Grunt Series 1
Lightcore Flashwing
Ninja Stealth Elf

I don't count heroic quests here, this is due to me joining during SSF and the little effect they have on stats now. Also, I would need a complete collection, which I don't have yet. I count Giants and SF quests though.

I will say though that I am obsessed by stats, and that's what keeps me playing for hours and hours. I really love the grind, I think it makes gives you a better bond to you character. Oh and the topics you two have been doing lately are excellent and keep me very interested!

Me too and thanks! I keep data on my collection. It has their Level, Name, Date, Paths, Quests and playtime.
I update it a lot. Where do you keep your data? I keep mine on a website.
---
#7 Posted: 18:14:22 20/04/2014
Here's a clip from it: http://s1294.photobucket.com/u...13719d.png.html

It's just a simple excel spreadsheet at the moment, love it to bits though! How do you handle keeping playtime in order then? That's something I want to do too.
---
smilie Fear the Fish
#8 Posted: 18:23:20 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Here's a clip from it: http://s1294.photobucket.com/u...13719d.png.html

It's just a simple excel spreadsheet at the moment, love it to bits though! How do you handle keeping playtime in order then? That's something I want to do too.

http://wreckingballforeverinfo.webs.com/ http://wreckingballforeverinfo.webs.com/sg-collection http://wreckingballforeverinfo...sf-collection-2 This is how I keep track of my things.

For playtime I update it every time I play a Skylander.

If the play time was 1 hour-1 hour 29 minutes I write it as >1 Hour if it was 1 hour 30 minutes-1 hour 59 minutes I would but <2 Hours.

I want to do a spreadsheet version that looks nice.
---
#9 Posted: 18:29:06 20/04/2014
That's cool, I wish I recorded the dates... I guess I could look over amazon, GAME etc. to see when I bought them, but that misses out on store bought ones. Color coding makes all things look nice smilie

Ah okay, out of curiosity though, why not use the time found in the Skylander's stats?
---
smilie Fear the Fish
#10 Posted: 18:32:28 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
That's cool, I wish I recorded the dates... I guess I could look over amazon, GAME etc. to see when I bought them, but that misses out on store bought ones. Color coding makes all things look nice smilie

Ah okay, out of curiosity though, why not use the time found in the Skylander's stats?

I do use that time. But it changes too quick so instead I use a different formula.

Can I get spreadsheet for free or do you have to pay?
---
#11 Posted: 18:39:45 20/04/2014
Hmm yes, I thought of maybe doing a time check once a month or something, I only have a small collection right now, it might be trickier when there's loads of them.

Well Excel is part of Microsoft Office, you do have to pay for that, mine came with my laptop. Open Office is free though and that has a spreadsheet program.
---
smilie Fear the Fish
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#12 Posted: 23:39:33 20/04/2014
Out of the ones I have?
[User Posted Image]
(I've just been looking for an excuse to use that image, hehe smilie But I really did max out all of mine. I'm a completionist.)
scratchking22 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#13 Posted: 00:45:34 21/04/2014
None, Zoo Lou's the closest.
---
~ Clinton/Kaine 2016 ~
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#14 Posted: 01:54:49 21/04/2014
Ghost Roaster, Dune Bug, Wind Up, Grim Creeper and Legendary Grim Creeper and soon Punk Shock.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#15 Posted: 02:03:27 21/04/2014
I have 1 character that is fully upgraded and level 20, nothing else. That is blast zone
---
Hi
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#16 Posted: 02:13:13 21/04/2014
I have many that are level 20, but by these standards the closest I have are Ghost Roaster and Boomer. The only thing they are missing is two heroics since I upgraded them all the way before ever getting the impossible heroics. I could have started them over to complete the purple chompies and break the cats, but I wasn't about to reset them just for two heroics.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
Pyrofer Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#17 Posted: 12:15:24 21/04/2014
I only have one Level 20 character, Something popped up saying about a "all maxxed out" achievement but when I check them in the list the "get a figure to level 20" one shows as not done smilie
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#18 Posted: 12:16:25 21/04/2014
None. I've never done all the heroic challenges with a character. Best I can say is taking one of my Giants through all the speed challenges to see the speed boost difference. I just have too many characters and not enough content.
- Unreall
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#19 Posted: 12:57:10 21/04/2014
All my 48 Skylanders (Level 20, Full SF Quests, Full Giants Quests, All upgrade and all 50 heroics challanges)
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Draicen Yellow Sparx Gems: 1341
#20 Posted: 00:24:46 22/04/2014
SA: All
SG: All
SF: All but about 10 (nieces are still playing with them)
Chase: None (and never will be)
---
Gamer, Programmer, Engineer, Soldier, Uncle, Collector...that should cover it, I think.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me