Page 1 of 1
Slightly screwy Wii U Portal? [CLOSED]
ItalianGamer97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1378
#1 Posted: 19:53:42 18/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, my SSF portal works most of the time, but sometimes, it suddenly reports that the figure i'm using is corrupted, even though I choose "Retry" and take the figure off of and put it back on the portal, it works fine. perhaps it's a quirk of my individual portal. Heck, if i remember correctly, even my S1 smilie and my smilie were reported as corrupted, even though I knew my S1 smilie worked fine without issues on the old portal with SG, and I know my smilie isn't broken, so yeah. More recently, however, I was going through Nightmare mode with smilie, and the game suddenly reported him as corrupted, even though I tried again and he worked fine. I didn't notice any loss of figure data, by the way.
---
And to prevent confusion, I am in the U.S. and I am part Italian.
kdhayes Red Sparx Gems: 85
#2 Posted: 01:04:22 23/04/2014
I have Wii U and so does my sisters kids, neither of us have had this issue. I would contact somebody about it. It might be something wrong with your portal.
kdhayes Red Sparx Gems: 85
#3 Posted: 01:05:21 23/04/2014
or something wrong with your console. There have been reports of the Wii U having issues, depending on when you bought it. The newer editions have some quirks worked out.
ItalianGamer97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1378
#4 Posted: 22:19:10 23/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, the bundle that my Wii U came in was the Mario & Luigi Deluxe set, which I bought on December 30th, 2013 at Walmart. is that one of the newer editions you're talking about? I'm betting that it's a portal issue. I guess it only happens if i play the game for a few hours in a single session.
---
And to prevent confusion, I am in the U.S. and I am part Italian.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me