Page 1 of 1
OP in Arena mode. [CLOSED]
onslaught Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#1 Posted: 01:38:31 17/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Ok, this is weird, in my opinion bumble blast and rubble rouser, are near impossible to beat,

Activision : well, were to lazy to make characters have moves that are acctualy fair just make em really op that will make our haters happy!

Onslaught:Seriously no it won't smilie it's just making it not fun to play arena mode! Geniuses nowadays
---
<(".<) (>".)> Two Kirbys.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#2 Posted: 02:05:22 17/04/2014
I never really experience this. (Mainly since the only other person who I have to play with is my 5 year old sister and she doesn't like to do anything in the game but walk around Woodburrow) But I will agree that Rubble Rouser's hammer is a killing machine
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#3 Posted: 07:13:02 17/04/2014
Also Spy Rise.
---
onslaught Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#4 Posted: 13:57:08 17/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeh spy rise,double trouble in SSA and SG, and I might add on if I find more,
---
<(".<) (>".)> Two Kirbys.
scratchking22 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#5 Posted: 22:35:45 17/04/2014
Rollerbrawl has lost twice and I play arena mode every chance I can get, she was barely beaten by Flashwing and Bumble Blast.
---
~ Clinton/Kaine 2016 ~
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#6 Posted: 07:26:36 18/04/2014
Wrecking Ball is also OP.
---
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4514
#7 Posted: 12:12:52 18/04/2014
Pop thorn
Scratch
Fryno
Bumble blast
Spyrise. These r all op imo
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#8 Posted: 21:57:26 18/04/2014
I'll list the obvious ones!

Bumble Blast is an example of a genuinely overpowered character in both story and battle modes. His abilities and damage output are both outstanding. Honey slows down enemies and causes attacks to deal more damage to them. The slowing down aspect is a huge thing for battle mode, and works nicely in story, as it's easy to use, and you'll want to coat everything with honey anyway to deal more damage. His damage output is reaaaally good and he is stupidly easy to use, just spam bees and coat as much in honey as possible. His hive mine also helps him deal with clusters of enemies in story if he needs to so he can deal damage to them easily. Charged honey globs and hive mine as well as backpack bees all cause enemies to get knocked back. His bulk is also pretty good. His only downside is his speed, which doesn't even matter, because he's a long ranged character, and he has bulk anyway, and can still slow down his opponents with honey. This is the poster child for the overpowered character now.

Rattle Shake. Seems average in story mode, but he is insane in battle mode with an easy to use attack that deals decent damage while slowing down your opponent when it hits. He doesn't deal the most damage, really the slowing aspect that makes him broken, because it cripples your opponent a lot and is so easy to use.

Keep hearing that Star Strike is also really good in battle but I don't even play it any more and never played her there before I got bored of battle mode so w/e.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me