darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > wii SF Winter Keep, has 5 lost mittens not 4. Where is #5?
Page 1 of 1
wii SF Winter Keep, has 5 lost mittens not 4. Where is #5? [CLOSED]
donald Red Sparx Gems: 10
#1 Posted: 15:33:55 14/04/2014 | Topic Creator
On the wii system, in Winter Keep board. All the walkthroughs have 4 lost mittens. But 1 have 5 lost mittens in the objectives section and can not truly finish the board without mitten #5.
Anyone know where #5 is? Or what is going on?

While I am at it. Right after Winter Keep, back in Woodburrow. The Sweet Blizzard bonus map does NOT appear in the crate behind Fin either.
What's up?

Any help would be great. Thanks
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2 Posted: 15:49:07 14/04/2014
The Wii version has some significant changes from the others due to the limitations of the console, such as items being moved around and some content being taken out. I have the Wii version, so maybe I can help you.

I myself have the Sweet Blizzard map, and I believe I found it in the place the walkthrough mentioned. Are you sure you're checking in the right spot? It should be down the path going along the right side of the ship.

As for Winter Keep, I will check back with you later on that; it seems odd that they added one mitten...

EDIT: Okay, the additional Lost Mittens in Winter Keep is found in "Diamond Docks". After you open up the boat and get on it to call the snowmen, walk up the stairs to the right. It should be right there.
---
Purple dragon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:44:54 14/04/2014 by Sboy13
donald Red Sparx Gems: 10
#3 Posted: 17:13:15 14/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Awesome, thank you SO much. I will try this.

Now I just have to find that sweet blizzard map. I think I am looking in the right. It is not really hidden.
But I will look around again.

I have never been much of a Blog/Forum kind of guy. But this has been really cool.

Thanks again.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me