darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Interview with Punk Shock Voice Actress Tara Platt
Page 1 of 1
Interview with Punk Shock Voice Actress Tara Platt [CLOSED]
pennyman Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#1 Posted: 19:55:34 06/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey Portal Masters -- had the chance to interview Tara Platt who is the voice of Skylanders Swap Force Punk Shock -- Amp It Up! As a bonus we also did some gameplay with her playing and talking about the game and character -- hope you get to check out both videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyEYrpRYxNo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-hwHnl6De4

Also -- we interviewed some more voice actors from the game so stay tuned!

-Robert Welkner
COIN-OP TV
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 01:35:45 07/04/2014
Very cool thanks for sharing! I'm curious how video game publishers select voice acting talent...
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#3 Posted: 14:39:11 07/04/2014
Cool xD kinda weird how she didnt really know the character Punk Shock
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#4 Posted: 14:51:48 07/04/2014
I'm kinda surprised she was promoting Shelf Life considering the content/mature nature and given the target age group of Skylanders. Funny stuff, just not for all participants here.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
pennyman Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#5 Posted: 02:20:26 08/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys for watching! As for Shelf Life --- I figured it'd be fun to talk about her web series since it was about toys coming to life (or at least living) -- which is kinda like Skylanders 'eh smilie

Also - I'm finding out more and more from interviewing the voice actors that they come on very early when the game is hardly finished so many things can be changed by the time it is released! We'll have some more voice actors in videos soon -- like a very BIG one - BOOM! and also Tree Rex and Stump Smash voices!

-Rob
#6 Posted: 16:36:55 08/04/2014
I got the reason, just urging caution for those who haven't seen it. Loved it personally. If you have Patrick Warburton in your crib, I'm going to faint.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me