Page 1 of 1
Swap Force Review [CLOSED]
Matt Moore Red Sparx Gems: 15
#1 Posted: 19:26:35 05/04/2014 | Topic Creator
The world of Skylands just got a whole lot bigger.....or swapped.
My review goes over the features, the characters, and game-play.
The 256+ Skylander swap combinations are surely adding an epic game play experience. Unlike Previous games, the jumping mechanic is included. The old Giants game had me and my friends
fighting over who got money from just about every where. The new game is way better because money is given to both players regardless of who collected it. The swap force zones are good but I barely got four of the eight required swap force abilities. The non playable characters have a cartoon-like look. Flynn looks nothing like he did in Giants. I would hate to leave my previous game skylanders to not be used, so the forwards compatibility is oh so sweet. Speaking for upgrades, the power pod is way better than the faerie Persephone, and swap force guys have 2 out of 4 upgrade paths to chose from and two soul gem upgrades, one for the top and one for the bottom. The new Solo Survival Mode, along with the team and rival survival modes, are good additions to playing only V.S. As for money, it is so common in the game
I had reached 11,000 gold in a day. Not saying it is a bad thing, though. The hub world is in Wood burrow. Portal master rank is a gift and a hindrance. It is cool to have a way to show how good you are in the game. But to buy in Tuk's Emporium or place the Legendary treasure on the pedestals, you need to have a certain portal master rank
All in all its an awesome game,

Matthew Moore
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2 Posted: 22:12:03 05/04/2014
You sorta already made a topic about this... one needs to be either closed or deleted.

I agree with your opinion though. smilie
---
Purple dragon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me