Page 1 of 1
I Love Skylanders Swap Force [CLOSED]
Matt Moore Red Sparx Gems: 15
#1 Posted: 15:33:22 05/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Swap force is probably the best Skylanders game to date. The SSA and Giants Characters work, and level up to 20. If they didn't make this game for Wii, I'd be angry. The Swap Force is Awesome, But some of the characters are similar to Frankenstein's creations. I don't like the "having to buy at least one of each swap zone bottom" Because I only got 5 of the needed abilities. The Old Skylanders controls were changed, and since I played and beat giants like 15 times (No Joke) I have trouble with the button change. Jumping is also one of the promising parts of the game. Flynn looks nothing like he did in Giants, Speaking for upgrades, the power pod is way better than the faerie Persephone, and swap force guys have 2 out of 4 upgrade paths to chose from and two soul gem upgrades, one for the top and one for the bottom. The new Solo Survival Mode, along with the team and rival survival modes, are good additions to playing only V.S. As for money, it is so common in the game
I had reached 11,000 gold in a day. Not saying it is a bad thing, though. The hub world is in Wood burrow. Portal master rank is a gift and a hindrance. It is cool to have a way to show how good you are in the game. But to buy in Tuk's Emporium or place the Legendary treasure on the pedestals, you need to have a certain portal master rank.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#2 Posted: 17:53:35 05/04/2014
I do like it, even though i liked SSA and Giants better.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#3 Posted: 01:39:47 07/04/2014
Quote: Kevin16
I do like it, even though i liked SSA and Giants better.

Each has their pros and cons...production wise Swap Force has the previous two beat hands down...re playability still a factor but much better than previous entries.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
AzarianGO Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#4 Posted: 11:29:16 07/04/2014
Quote: Matt Moore
Swap force is probably the best Skylanders game to date. The SSA and Giants Characters work, and level up to 20. If they didn't make this game for Wii, I'd be angry.

The wii is why we can't have updates to the game, its why any glitces in the game upon release are permanant, your anger would be a good thing.
---
228 figures, 26 traps, 24 magic items, 480 games, 19 consoles.... I have a habit.
#5 Posted: 14:49:07 07/04/2014
Quote: AzarianGO
Quote: Matt Moore
Swap force is probably the best Skylanders game to date. The SSA and Giants Characters work, and level up to 20. If they didn't make this game for Wii, I'd be angry.

The wii is why we can't have updates to the game, its why any glitces in the game upon release are permanant, your anger would be a good thing.

No, the Wii is not why they didn't build updates to the other platforms. It was simply a business decision not to. I challenge anyone to give me a quote saying otherwise. Just because one platform doesn't support patches doesn't mean they couldn't produce patches for the other platforms. It's a cop out.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
AzarianGO Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#6 Posted: 21:47:29 07/04/2014
They'd have some actual pressure for patches if there was no wii version, imo. At least the way I look at it. Sorry, I'm bad at jumpin to conclusions.
---
228 figures, 26 traps, 24 magic items, 480 games, 19 consoles.... I have a habit.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#7 Posted: 00:23:02 08/04/2014
I'm not so sure how bigger XP/gold/upgrade caps improve a game and not just the replay value,though I'd be beating a dead horse by saying how I disagree. But here's to a fourth game that's better than all 3 combined :U
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#8 Posted: 16:49:20 08/04/2014
Quote: AzarianGO
They'd have some actual pressure for patches if there was no wii version, imo. At least the way I look at it. Sorry, I'm bad at jumpin to conclusions.

No, they'd have more pressure for patches if the sales number for the other platforms were flip flopped, and they had angry mobs of skyfans at their corporate offices demanding a fix. Right now the other platforms as a percentage of total market share is miniscule.
---
ItalianGamer97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1378
#9 Posted: 17:21:35 08/04/2014
Well, on the Wii U version, the version I have, there was an update, but I'm not sure what it fixed, if anything. don't know if the PS3/360 and PS4/X1 versions got a similar update.
---
And to prevent confusion, I am in the U.S. and I am part Italian.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me