Page 1 of 1
Finally 100% - Took me forever! [CLOSED]
tGrimm Blue Sparx Gems: 991
#1 Posted: 18:59:49 28/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I've had the game since it came out - I play on the wii u system. I've been stuck at 98% for months now! I just couldn't beat Kaos without taking damage. Finally last night, using Nitro Magna Charge at the beginning and Terafin for the final part, I beat him with no damage!

Just needed to share that! Love this forum, it's been so helpful - wish I could figure out how to add friends on the wii u leaderboards.

https://www.facebook.com/photo...er¬if_t=like
---
Yeah, I'm major OCD - I have them all, every one of them, and most of the easy to find variants. My favorite is Quick Draw Rattle Shake!
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#2 Posted: 19:19:16 28/03/2014
Congrats, now the most annoying challenge of all max out all your characters and do the annoying quests mwhahahah
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#3 Posted: 19:25:54 28/03/2014
No damage Kaos was very easy! No damage Mesmeralda was a bit difficult :/
BTW Congratulations! smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#4 Posted: 20:23:34 28/03/2014
No damage on on Serpent's Peak was painful.
I got 100% in December though.
---
gta1134 Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#5 Posted: 00:27:18 29/03/2014
Congrats man, I hear the WiiU is more difficult to 100% because of the bugs associated with its portal master rank bugs so that's very good that you still did it.
---
Have an extra boomer and punch pop fizz that are opened and a darklight crypt that is still sealed for trade.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#6 Posted: 02:41:46 29/03/2014
Quote: gta1134
Congrats man, I hear the WiiU is more difficult to 100% because of the bugs associated with its portal master rank bugs so that's very good that you still did it.

I'm pretty sure the Portal Master Rank stuff doesn't count in the 100%.
---
bye
Donatron Green Sparx Gems: 494
#7 Posted: 04:43:36 29/03/2014
Congrats. I don't think I'm even going try the no damage stars for the harder bosses. Just thinking about it is giving me anxiety. lol
---
Activate: Donatron | Xbox Live: The Donatron
SSA: 32/32 | SG: 16/16 | SSF: 28/32
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#8 Posted: 04:50:23 29/03/2014
Congrats. I'm still working on getting some of the chapters done(and all of score attack, which I really don't like at all smilie).

I actually finished all of the bosses a couple of days ago and I didn't have trouble 3-starring any of them, besides Mesmerelda, as I only played her chapter once before now.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#9 Posted: 01:57:02 31/03/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives
Congrats. I'm still working on getting some of the chapters done(and all of score attack, which I really don't like at all smilie).

I actually finished all of the bosses a couple of days ago and I didn't have trouble 3-starring any of them, besides Mesmerelda, as I only played her chapter once before now.

I'm still missing no damage for every boss except Glumshanks. Ugh.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#10 Posted: 07:11:48 31/03/2014
Can't fully 100% the game until all the characters are released. Congrats on beating some parts of the game tho!
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
#11 Posted: 12:45:41 31/03/2014
Quote: WickedRogue
Can't fully 100% the game until all the characters are released. Congrats on beating some parts of the game tho!

For sake of clarity, this thread refers to "100%" as the save file percentage complete, which is basically 3 stars on all levels in story mode. I, like you, define completion as this AND all accolades/stars and Plantinum trophy.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:45:56 31/03/2014 by GhostRoaster
#12 Posted: 00:32:45 01/04/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster

For sake of clarity, this thread refers to "100%" as the save file percentage complete, which is basically 3 stars on all levels in story mode. I, like you, define completion as this AND all accolades/stars and Plantinum trophy.

Ah, I didn't know that was that hard of a task then. The only hard part would be the boss battles. I can't see the other levels taking as long as you get to explore them without time trials etc.
---
#13 Posted: 05:45:03 01/04/2014

Ah, I didn't know that was that hard of a task then. The only hard part would be the boss battles. I can't see the other levels taking as long as you get to explore them without time trials etc.

I'm a complete dork trying to escape damage. It's the reason why only like 70% of my swap zone challenges are 3 starred...can't escape damage.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:45:28 01/04/2014 by GhostRoaster
#14 Posted: 06:48:42 02/04/2014

I'm a complete dork trying to escape damage. It's the reason why only like 70% of my swap zone challenges are 3 starred...can't escape damage.

The Teleport ones or the Dig ones?
---
skelekon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1149
#15 Posted: 10:53:09 02/04/2014

The Teleport ones or the Dig ones?

Dig's third star is beating a time limit.

No damage is Blast, Teleport & Climb.
---
Missing: Fright Rider,Pumpkin Eyebrawl,UFO Hat
Spare: Polar Whirlwind,Purple Wrecking Ball
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#16 Posted: 11:27:41 02/04/2014
^ Climb Challenges were horrible, although the Rocket ones weren't too hard and Teleport ones were easy, for me...

The Climb Challenge from Boney Islands was the most difficult one to three-star for me.
gta1134 Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#17 Posted: 14:56:10 02/04/2014
I don't recall the level names but the one with junk falling down and the ice wall were quite the pain. The teleport levels are more luck than skill based but they weren't hard either.
---
Have an extra boomer and punch pop fizz that are opened and a darklight crypt that is still sealed for trade.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#18 Posted: 19:29:05 02/04/2014
I finally got the Volcano Hat and Whizzly Whatsit in all three game files after completing all of them 100%. Nightmare mode was exhausting, but totally worth it in the end.
AzarianGO Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#19 Posted: 21:59:04 02/04/2014
Been working on 100%ing Giants since I finished this one, and upon reflection, I don't recall anything in this game being particularly hard, even the No Hits. I may still be in shock on how balls to the wall Giants can be though.
---
228 figures, 26 traps, 24 magic items, 480 games, 19 consoles.... I have a habit.
#20 Posted: 00:11:27 03/04/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives
^ Climb Challenges were horrible, although the Rocket ones weren't too hard and Teleport ones were easy, for me...

The Climb Challenge from Boney Islands was the most difficult one to three-star for me.

All of em stink. Particularly ominous is the later teleport stages where you can get stuck with no pad to move to and/or must receive damage. Maybe I'm just showing my age in this, though. Swap Force beats Giants hands down on all of the nifty activities/accolades, stuff you need to do. They've really done a lot to have more longevity, but they do it on limited content.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:52 03/04/2014 by GhostRoaster
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me