Page 1 of 1
Best looking Skylander (In Game) [CLOSED]
dspyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#1 Posted: 20:34:25 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys! Vote down below which character you believe looks the best and the the most detailed in the game. It can be from Skylanders: Spyro's Adventures to Skylanders: Swap Force. Which character do you think looks best when they run, do their powers, or soul gem abilities. Vote on!
---
My YouTube channel is Robert Ramirez
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#2 Posted: 21:38:25 24/03/2014
I can't really think of anyone else that stood out looks-wise to me in-game as much as...
[User Posted Image]
It's simple: I just love how when she's in the dark her tail and her head fin glow and provide a little bit of light. Plus, she's a pretty character. And I like how she moves, her little idle animations have so much personality and her constantly moving her tail is cute. I like it when she jumps into a Magic Circle and swishes her tail to "swim in air". The glowing parts look really good on her in particular because it actually works really well with her character design, being an electric eel thing(she looks more like an axolotl to me but she has electric properties like an eel would and seems to fit the bill of a typical eel creature so close enough).
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 00:17:48 25/03/2014
Well, I really love all that characters that have some effects on them (Grim Creeper, Night Shift, Lightning Rod, Ninjini), and the ones that glow in the dark (most of the Fire Skylanders, Punk Shock, Scorp)...

And then ther's Dune Bug.
Those colors are just unreal.
Wouldn't have taken the lower part, wich I don't like that much anyway, just for that plain golden coloration.

Pop Thorn was cool too... Until the Soul Gem.

Same goes for Star Strike, even if I'm starting to get used to his new cosmical look.

I'm generally not a fan AT ALL of the character changing concept. I fell in love with a character look, and now you change it (yes, I'm talking to you, Rubble Rouser)?
Want to change a weapon? Fine. Just don't change a whole Skylander. I personally hate it!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
JetVac96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1973
#4 Posted: 00:44:27 25/03/2014
Nitro Freeze Blade looks A MAZ ING in the game! He is worth it just because he looks so cool. And thankfully only his weapon changes!
---
"Sucks to be you!" - Jet Vac
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#5 Posted: 01:50:44 25/03/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives
I can't really think of anyone else that stood out looks-wise to me in-game as much as...
It's simple: I just love how when she's in the dark her tail and her head fin glow and provide a little bit of light. Plus, she's a pretty character. And I like how she moves, her little idle animations have so much personality and her constantly moving her tail is cute. I like it when she jumps into a Magic Circle and swishes her tail to "swim in air". The glowing parts look really good on her in particular because it actually works really well with her character design, being an electric eel thing(she looks more like an axolotl to me but she has electric properties like an eel would and seems to fit the bill of a typical eel creature so close enough).

Cool, looking forward to it. VV got aspect wrong on a few skylanders, but in general I'm very happy with the art direction they took for many old and new characters. I see the effort of their labor for sure. "Small things" as you say.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:52:31 25/03/2014 by GhostRoaster
wrecknroll Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#6 Posted: 15:27:05 25/03/2014
Quote: Drek95
Well, I really love all that characters that have some effects on them (Grim Creeper, Night Shift, Lightning Rod, Ninjini), and the ones that glow in the dark (most of the Fire Skylanders, Punk Shock, Scorp)...

Wouldn't have taken the lower part, wich I don't like that much anyway, just for that plain golden coloration.

Same goes for Star Strike, even if I'm starting to get used to his new cosmical look.

I'm generally not a fan AT ALL of the character changing concept. I fell in love with a character look, and now you change it (yes, I'm talking to you, Rubble Rouser)?
Want to change a weapon? Fine. Just don't change a whole Skylander. I personally hate it!

That is a good point after what they did to Rattle Shake.
---
My collection! http://imgur.com/gallery/G7lsX
#7 Posted: 16:33:53 25/03/2014
Quote: wrecknroll

That is a good point after what they did to Rattle Shake.

Absolutely true!
Purple suits better an Undead Skylander, but doesn't match really good with the brown of the hat and the jacket. Yellow was much better.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:09:55 30/03/2014 by Drek95
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#8 Posted: 17:51:03 25/03/2014
Does it mess up quick draw rattle shake? if it does what was the point of the variant
#9 Posted: 19:51:34 25/03/2014
Yes, it does.
That's why I REALLY hope Toys for Bob fixes all these imperfections, for the next game.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#10 Posted: 02:57:36 26/03/2014
Yes, it does.
That's why I REALLY hope Toys for Bob fixes all these imperfections, for the next game.

IMO, it wasn't a good idea to choose an in game variant that loses it's uniqueness after you buy the soul gem upgrade.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
gta1134 Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#11 Posted: 04:14:11 26/03/2014
Yeah that's not cool at all, this is actually making me reconsider buying one (though I likely will more because my son likes the "special" guys)
---
Have an extra boomer and punch pop fizz that are opened and a darklight crypt that is still sealed for trade.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#12 Posted: 04:19:13 26/03/2014
By the way, I know he's been mentioned, but LightCore Grim Creeper looks especially cool in any Undead Elemental Zone. smilie (the ones behind Element Gates)

I think there's one particular Undead Zone I used him in where the whole zone was sidescrolling and in silhouette art style and I'm pretty sure he looked neat in there.
GamerGroovenik Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#13 Posted: 06:30:53 27/03/2014
Grim Creeper's silhouette on the side-scrolling areas does look pretty epic.
pyro16 Green Sparx Gems: 260
#14 Posted: 22:28:13 28/03/2014
I just love seeing my Jadefire in Swap Force PS4. Looks beautiful with the lighting and crystal wings.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#15 Posted: 01:17:44 29/03/2014
Ignitor, that sexy mofo
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#16 Posted: 01:51:34 29/03/2014
Smolderdash looks amazing in the game.

Although, I don't like Sprocket's redesign.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#17 Posted: 04:33:00 29/03/2014
I really like the look of Lightcore Warnado, Warnado was my fav from SSA and I thought he looks amazing as a lightcore
---
henlo
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#18 Posted: 01:03:25 30/03/2014
Punk Shock is one of the only characters I think VV have an actual personality through her actions and appearance. Not only that, but the personality works well with her story AND quotes.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#19 Posted: 04:07:01 30/03/2014
Sunburn will always be a gorgeous bird
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me