darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > Oops! Accedentally closed Unanswered Questions topic. here for cont. discussion!
Page 1 of 1
Oops! Accedentally closed Unanswered Questions topic. here for cont. discussion! [CLOSED]
Kelthateah Green Sparx Gems: 100
#1 Posted: 15:06:14 29/06/2009 | Topic Creator
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=19540

Read there, so I can avoid copy-pasting/double posting. I'm really sorry about that! xC
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 15:23:28 29/06/2009
Ignitus' speach could have been a suggestion to a future plot? Or it could have been Ignitus telling Spyro that his spirit will live on... After all, Spyro would have risked everything to save him when he turned into Dark Spyro... Or it could be Ignitus telling Spyro theres nothing to worry about death or anything... One thing thats more important is the question of... How did they survive!
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#3 Posted: 20:25:46 29/06/2009
What? How did Spyro and Cynder survive the Wall of Fire, or survive the center of the earth? Spyro saved them and put the earth back togther, and Ignitus threw them out of the flames with his dieing breath.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#4 Posted: 20:41:01 29/06/2009
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
Spyro saved them and put the earth back togther.

I mean more specific than just 'Spyro saved them'... I mean, they were suggesting that he was gonna die... What did he do to escape? How did he survive dying?
#5 Posted: 21:02:21 29/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Personally I think Spyro just went all GODMOD and put the earth back together. But its never really said if they survived or not is it?

I mean one person could take the image of Spyro and Cynder at the end and think it means it's their spirits still lingering.

But another person (including me) would think Spyro just sorta unleashed every bit of his power to save the earth along with Cynder.

I also did notice that Spyro and Cynder can manage to survive being INSIDE a living Golem of fire and magma, but cannot seem to get past a wall of fire without any help. (Granted it could be "magical" fire, I mean we are talking about a fantasy world here..)
#6 Posted: 21:19:02 29/06/2009
Quote: Kelthateah
Personally I think Spyro just went all GODMOD and put the earth back together. But its never really said if they survived or not is it?

I mean one person could take the image of Spyro and Cynder at the end and think it means it's their spirits still lingering.

But another person (including me) would think Spyro just sorta unleashed every bit of his power to save the earth along with Cynder.

I also did notice that Spyro and Cynder can manage to survive being INSIDE a living Golem of fire and magma, but cannot seem to get past a wall of fire without any help. (Granted it could be "magical" fire, I mean we are talking about a fantasy world here..)

The Chronicler couldn't find any records of them in that book of the dead Dragons... Also, they never actualy touched any of the lava... And the belt of fire was bigger.... Thats like you can step through a fire and survive but if you stepped through a wall of fire like... I dunno... 10 metres thick then you would be burnt to death before you got out the other side...
#7 Posted: 21:29:58 29/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: bionicle2809
Quote: Kelthateah

The Chronicler couldn't find any records of them in that book of the dead Dragons... Also, they never actualy touched any of the lava... And the belt of fire was bigger.... Thats like you can step through a fire and survive but if you stepped through a wall of fire like... I dunno... 10 metres thick then you would be burnt to death before you got out the other side...

Good point smilie
#8 Posted: 13:12:33 30/06/2009
I like both your ponts. Yes you could walk through a little campfire, not through a forest fire. And maybe it was magic fire. I mean, Ignitus MUST be able to handle normal fire, as I'm sure Malefor knew, so he made a wall of magc fire that not even the Guardian of Fire could cross. He probably knew of how close Spyro is to him, and that if Ignitus died Spyro would either be consumed by evil (which he almost was) or give up then and there. Or at least be too sad to save the world.

I just thought of a hypocracy in Spyro's final speech to Cynder: First he tells her to leave and get to safety, then he says "Go where? There's nothing left." when she suggest they leave together. That's just bad writing right there. :S
---
#9 Posted: 15:07:10 30/06/2009
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
I like both your ponts. Yes you could walk through a little campfire, not through a forest fire. And maybe it was magic fire. I mean, Ignitus MUST be able to handle normal fire, as I'm sure Malefor knew, so he made a wall of magc fire that not even the Guardian of Fire could cross. He probably knew of how close Spyro is to him, and that if Ignitus died Spyro would either be consumed by evil (which he almost was) or give up then and there. Or at least be too sad to save the world.

I just thought of a hypocracy in Spyro's final speech to Cynder: First he tells her to leave and get to safety, then he says "Go where? There's nothing left." when she suggest they leave together. That's just bad writing right there. :S

Spyro only said that Cynder should leave without him because if he left there would be nothing left of the world... If Cynder left Spyro could save the world and Cynder would be safe... If you get what I mean...
#10 Posted: 18:34:52 30/06/2009
Oh okay.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me