darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Reignited Trilogy > Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION)
First | Previous | Page 32 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 105 106 107
Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION) [STICKY]
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#1551 Posted: 02:16:59 05/04/2018
[User Posted Image] hmmmm
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Dazzy Gold Sparx Gems: 2476
#1552 Posted: 02:54:27 05/04/2018
Quote: skylandersspyro
[User Posted Image] hmmmm

Wow, the guys who look into these things are just genius lol.
---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#1553 Posted: 03:00:37 05/04/2018
What time is Activision's panel at PAX tomorrow?
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#1554 Posted: 05:04:23 05/04/2018
Quote: parisruelz12
Quote: spyroid101
Well, tomorrow, along with being a Thursday, is also the start of PAX, soooooo..... >3>

Maybe it's just me, but having another look at the Crash picture, it seems like some digital magic was done to it (different pictures being reflected in each eye, for one)

I wonder if instead of just a little teaser snapshot, if it's a single snapshot of whatever first reveal trailer they're planning. Maybe they're planning to use Crash himself to reveal Spyro...?

>guy in crash costume takes off his helmet to revel that he's also in a spyro costume

lol...

I would literally die laughing, omg...
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#1555 Posted: 06:04:32 05/04/2018
credit to brybry on discord, but check it out...

[User Posted Image]

also a strange listing... found it on amazon mexico... look...

https://www.amazon.com.mx/dp/B...spyro+reignited
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:06:40 05/04/2018 by LindseyWednesdy
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#1556 Posted: 06:09:39 05/04/2018
That's a really nice finish job on Chuck Zembillas' original Spyro art. Is this just a Photoshop job or an actual possible cover? If it's just Photoshopped, I'd love to see that finished version of Chuck's art by itself.
#1557 Posted: 06:17:37 05/04/2018
Quote: Razz
That's a really nice finish job on Chuck Zembillas' original Spyro art. Is this just a Photoshop job or an actual possible cover? If it's just Photoshopped, I'd love to see that finished version of Chuck's art by itself.

not sure yet, could be a placeholder, they had one for crash.

the link is what gives it a little more evidence to me. I was able to find it on amazon mexico, but i'm not sure it is completely legit. but keep in mind, faking a listing on amazon is extremely hard. I actually work for amazon (America) so the chance this is legit is not completely zero.

hey razz

UPDATE: cover is likely fake...

waiting on the amazon listing.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:22:02 05/04/2018 by LindseyWednesdy
#1558 Posted: 06:22:24 05/04/2018
I just saw the Reddit thread on this and it makes more sense now, but it's nice to see they may have gone all the way back to Spyro's roots for this remake (they did the same for Crash, I think, since Chuck did those designs too). :)

Edit: If that cover is fake, I still want to see the full image by whoever made it. :D

After seeing the eggs, I'm pretty sure this (a Spyro remaster or new game entirely) is a thing that's happening (it's why I'm back :D). I'm too worn out to be hyped, but my ears are definitely perked up over all this and I hope we get a Switch version in time for me to play it (me continuing to have working eyes is really up in the air right now >_> ).

Hi LindseyWednesday! :)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:23:38 05/04/2018 by Razz
#1559 Posted: 06:27:08 05/04/2018
Quote: Razz
I just saw the Reddit thread on this and it makes more sense now, but it's nice to see they may have gone all the way back to Spyro's roots for this remake (they did the same for Crash, I think, since Chuck did those designs too). :)

Edit: If that cover is fake, I still want to see the full image by whoever made it. :D

After seeing the eggs, I'm pretty sure this (a Spyro remaster or new game entirely) is a thing that's happening (it's why I'm back :D). I'm too worn out to be hyped, but my ears are definitely perked up over all this and I hope we get a Switch version in time for me to play it (me continuing to have working eyes is really up in the air right now >_> ).

Hi LindseyWednesday! :)

might not be faked, I got meme'd, lol.

oh yeah, the evidence is stacked so high there's no way we're not getting something. i'm glad to see old spyro back in action here.

oh, yikes! sorry to hear about that! looks like, so far, ps4 will have one year exclusivity, then it will come to switch. like crash has done.

i'm trying to search the product number right now... see where it takes me.

B07BX4CVXG

UPDATE:

higher res, credit to bryman...

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:29:48 05/04/2018 by LindseyWednesdy
#1560 Posted: 06:37:03 05/04/2018
I like it, but god damn these leaks lol. Looking at the area Spyro's in, looks like Magic Crafters. Wait, I think the portal next to Spyro is Wizard Peak.
---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:41:19 05/04/2018 by Dazzy
#1561 Posted: 06:39:38 05/04/2018
[User Posted Image]

I found the product page with the image on it, so the images of it going around are not faked on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com.mx/gp/o...8&condition=new

UPDATE:

English information for the game, I tracked the ASIN on amazon...

[User Posted Image]

also a link to the actual page...

http://www.amazon-asin.com/asi...t_id=B07BX4CVXG

the view on amazon leads to an error page, i'm trying to figure out why...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:50:34 05/04/2018 by LindseyWednesdy
#1562 Posted: 06:52:02 05/04/2018
Must....compose...myself.....
---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
#1563 Posted: 06:57:26 05/04/2018
Oooo, seeing the bigger version of the box, I'm reeeeally getting Chuck Zembillas vibes off that art style! Even if though it's most likely concept art, it's still good stuff!

Wow, I haven't been excited about Spyro since...September 2017-ish? Probably a lot longer than that. This is pretty fun!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#1564 Posted: 07:09:02 05/04/2018
Reignited Trilogy sounds so much better that Treasure Trilogy. ;p
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#1565 Posted: 07:14:54 05/04/2018
Oh Lord, I’m about to faint.

I’ll make a list of the things I have to say, otherwise it might turn into a hyped mess. smilie

- the whole cover really reminds me of N. Sane Trilogy’s original one, except this time the logo doesn’t look finished as well;
- really like the name, if real!
- they captured Spyro’s personality perfectly, love his pose and expression!
- notice the TfB logo, V.V.’s nowhere to be seen (migh be the second team though);
- seeing Magic Crafters’ World in such a new light makes me ridiculously happy;
- the gem popping out of the portal’s top is exactly what I was hoping for: I think it was a flat texture in the original game, and here it’s just how it should look like.

Everything is so promising I can hardly believe it, but it does look quite legit!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#1566 Posted: 07:19:07 05/04/2018
I want to update that I have checked the ASIN several times, and it's probably real. you can't really fake an ASIN, and if you did it pretending to be someone else, you're probably going to jail for a while. I work customer service for amazon, and I deal with ASIN stuff almost daily, so I can speak within good reason that the listing is most likely legit...
---
#1567 Posted: 07:26:53 05/04/2018
^ Thank you, our little inside man! ;p
You're helping me believe in this whole thing so much more!!

And yeah, Drek, I think the logo looks pretty unfinished too. Really hope they do it up more for the final thing.
---
I draw stuff.
spyroid101 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3793
#1568 Posted: 07:32:53 05/04/2018
*FRANTIC GRABBY HANDS*

THAT ARTWORK, MAN

I NEEEEEED THAT ON AN OFFICIAL POSTER FOR MY WALL DANGIT HDJKSAHDJKDSA

...On a minor note, I find it interesting that they seemed to have decided to leave out Spyro's back/tail spines? Especially since it's been known that he'd always been intended to have them from the beginning, but they didn't want to deal with their polygons back then, as well as that referenced Charles Zembillas' art also having those back spikes...

and now all of a sudden I find myself laughing over this observation, cuz when A Hero's Tail came out, I remember baby-me just throwing this internal tantrum over Spyro having spikes on his back, "BECAUSE IT'S NOT THE SAAAAAME!!11!!", lol XP
---
My DA: http://spyroid101.deviantart.com/
DragonCave: http://dragcave.net/user/spyroid101
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/spyroid101?feature=mexp
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#1569 Posted: 07:45:53 05/04/2018
Quote: spyroid101
*FRANTIC GRABBY HANDS*

THAT ARTWORK, MAN

I NEEEEEED THAT ON AN OFFICIAL POSTER FOR MY WALL DANGIT HDJKSAHDJKDSA

...On a minor note, I find it interesting that they seemed to have decided to leave out Spyro's back/tail spines? Especially since it's been known that he'd always been intended to have them from the beginning, but they didn't want to deal with their polygons back then, as well as that referenced Charles Zembillas' art also having those back spikes...

and now all of a sudden I find myself laughing over this observation, cuz when A Hero's Tail came out, I remember baby-me just throwing this internal tantrum over Spyro having spikes on his back, "BECAUSE IT'S NOT THE SAAAAAME!!11!!", lol XP

If you look on the cover of the first Spyro game, he doesn't have the spikes on his back, but in 2 and 3 he does, but in-game he still doesn't, and that used to annoy me a little as a kid.

But if this is the actual cover for the game, and that's how Spyro looks, then I'm very happy. He looks like the cute, mischievous little dragon we all know and love.

Also, I'm surprised not to see VV's logo on there, would've thought they would have collaborated together? Unless VV is working on another Crash game? If that's the case then I'm kind of worried if it's left in the hands at Toys for Bob. We know that VV can handle a remake, but not sure about Toys for Bob. Unless they've learnt from helping out with Crash? But then again, they could be working together on this anyway.

It would also be nice if we get an update on the First 4 Figures Spyro statue, as I'm still patiently waiting for it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:46:47 05/04/2018 by SuperSpyroFan
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12920
#1570 Posted: 08:23:28 05/04/2018
The graphics of that screenshot do look a bit Skylanderish.
I'm not sure if I like the size of Spyro's belly though. However, the Treetops background looks beautiful.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:26:05 05/04/2018 by alicecarp
#1571 Posted: 08:28:44 05/04/2018
^Either that or he's flying between worlds. At least we may not have to worry about loading screens like what N.Sane trilogy has.
#1572 Posted: 08:31:59 05/04/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75

I honestly can't see how these would be faked... wow.

that would have to be work on that under two hours, so this is probably legit. where did it come from...?
---
#1573 Posted: 08:35:47 05/04/2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Something about that Tree Tops image says "Digitally sculpted model for fancy pictures"/ "Early texture job" rather then the actual playable model. Something about the colors, the face, and the way the belly looks VS how it looks in the other pictures just kinda gives me that feeling.

THAT ASIDE, I AM SO DOWN. I AM SO DOWN FOR THIS SPYRO LOOK AAAAAAAAAAAHDJKSLAGDJSKDHJSKA
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#1574 Posted: 08:37:30 05/04/2018
Welcome back, Razz!
Oh god an overnight leak we haven't had one of those in ages!

L A N K Y B.O Y E

We'll see if there'll be fighting over this design, but he looks real pretty. Maybe neck's a little big, but hey, now he matches Snek Cynder.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#1575 Posted: 08:39:13 05/04/2018
yeah, the pics are totally legit. the model looks exactly the same as he does in the artwork. look at the front paws. the four finger thingy is the same. the spiral tail, the large horns and Mohawk. it is all the same, look at it.

SOOOO HAPPY!
---
#1576 Posted: 08:42:43 05/04/2018
I can't contain my excitement! smilie

[User Posted Image]
#1577 Posted: 08:50:04 05/04/2018
Oh PLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEE, Activison, PLEASE give us a teaser/trailer at PAX.

I NEEEEED TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL BOY IN MOTION
---
#1578 Posted: 08:51:18 05/04/2018
OH MY GOD I LOVE HIS TOES
---
I draw stuff.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#1579 Posted: 08:57:31 05/04/2018
Well then, I really like how Spyro looks, if those screenshots are real.
#1580 Posted: 08:59:08 05/04/2018
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Well then, I really like how Spyro looks, if those screenshots are real.

they have to be, no one could fake how similar he looks to the artwork leak THAT fast. dark is confident enough, he just made a new board for it.
---
#1581 Posted: 08:59:57 05/04/2018
Yeah Dark was prepared haha.

This made my night completely.
---
I draw stuff.
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#1582 Posted: 09:00:37 05/04/2018
Looking good, Spyro...

[User Posted Image]
ECDT1089 Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#1583 Posted: 09:02:19 05/04/2018
OMG!! I can’t belive it!! Everything always happens when I’m sleep. This is definitely something I’m glad I woke up to. Today is going to be awesome!!
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1584 Posted: 09:02:52 05/04/2018
Oh! Oh! OH! (fast breathing) Gotta calm down! Gotta-SSSSSSSPYYYYYYRRROOOOOOOO!!!

Also Reignited Trilogy sounds more radical than Treasure Trilogy.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#1585 Posted: 09:05:07 05/04/2018
OOOH the screenshots look so good omg!!!!!!!!! Spyro's model is so cute I love it. Tho I'm not sure how I feel abt the cover itself, spyro and the bg are fine it's just.... the weird bit of grass in the front. They need to put some more stuff in it, looks kinda bare. Just some like eggs or flowers or something, looks way too empty. But maybe I'm just being a fussy art student lol.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#1586 Posted: 09:08:46 05/04/2018
AAHHHHH!!!!! It's here! I was just about ready to go to bed when this just came out! The remastered trilogy is not a rumor anymore! Well since the cat's out of the bag, I have a feeling we should find out more in a few hours.
#1587 Posted: 09:10:06 05/04/2018
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr
OOOH the screenshots look so good omg!!!!!!!!! Spyro's model is so cute I love it. Tho I'm not sure how I feel abt the cover itself, spyro and the bg are fine it's just.... the weird bit of grass in the front. They need to put some more stuff in it, looks kinda bare. Just some like eggs or flowers or something, looks way too empty. But maybe I'm just being a fussy art student lol.

It might just be placeholder art like what Crash had. I hope it would be similar to the N.Sane trilogy art where it had three different backgrounds. Possibly Magic Crafters, Skelos Badlands and Fireworks Factory referencing the original games' title screens.

Edit: HOLY SPACE COW! THOSE SCREENSHOTS ARE BREATH TAKING!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:11:07 05/04/2018 by alicecarp
#1588 Posted: 09:12:11 05/04/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

HOLY ****

thank you for posting this....!! omg~
---
#1589 Posted: 09:12:14 05/04/2018
...Okay, SPARX might take a... bit to get used to...

BUT OTHER THEN THAT-

I'M IN LOVE, I'M IN LOVE, I'M IN LOVE I;MDHSAJKDLGJKDHJSKADHJKS
---
ECDT1089 Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#1590 Posted: 09:12:45 05/04/2018
I just woke up to all this. It’s a little after 5am where I am. I can’t take all this!!
#1591 Posted: 09:13:54 05/04/2018
^same here, i'm about to do an all nighter with all of this, lol
---
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#1592 Posted: 09:16:43 05/04/2018
Quote: alicecarp

It might just be placeholder art like what Crash had. I hope it would be similar to the N.Sane trilogy art where it had three different backgrounds. Possibly Magic Crafters, Skelos Badlands and Fireworks Factory referencing the original games' title screens.

Yeah, I figured it might have just been a placeholder but I wasn't sure.

and OHHHHH those screenshots!! Spyro looks so good! And the scenery is so cool, I almost don't recognise most of it at first, but when you look close you can actually tell which it is, it's so neat!

Sparx is very.... bug eyed... tho... but tbf I'm prob just so used to him being humanoid in the LoS games I forgot he is a... bug.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#1593 Posted: 09:20:24 05/04/2018
Quote: alicecarp

Yeah, I figured it might have just been a placeholder but I wasn't sure.

and OHHHHH those screenshots!! Spyro looks so good! And the scenery is so cool, I almost don't recognise most of it at first, but when you look close you can actually tell which it is, it's so neat!

Sparx is very.... bug eyed... tho... but tbf I'm prob just so used to him being humanoid in the LoS games I forgot he is a... bug.

no, it's not just you, sparx looks legit terrifying...

everything looks absolutely gorgeous, though...!
---
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1594 Posted: 09:21:44 05/04/2018
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

[User Posted Image]
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#1595 Posted: 09:23:21 05/04/2018
Sparx has bug legs. That'll take some getting used to. If he was gonna have limbs, I think they should've given him his white glove hands.
First | Previous | Page 32 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 105 106 107

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me