darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 508 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#25351 Posted: 17:11:18 11/01/2017
Quote: TrapShadowFan
People are a bit too harsh on Superchargers. It's advertising absolutely sucked, but the game itself was good. The racing mode was solid, Tessa's quests were great, the soundtrack was great, the plot was EXCELLENT, and the levels were unique. The one major flaw that holds it back is the lack of deep on-foot gameplay in the major levels. I definitely have a soft spot for racing games due to my skill in Mario Kart, but I can say with an unbiased opinion that Superchargers was a decent game; not the best skylanders game, but a good game nonetheless. I don't get much of the hate for Imaginators either. It has its flaws like every game, but it's one of the most expansive Skylanders games yet in terms of combat and exploration, and it makes up for Superchargers' flaws despite its sloppy story.

No, people aren't harsh ENOUGH on SC. Beyond the fact that it killed the franchise (debatable, but strong enough of a stance TO debate), it had the pacing of Swap Force (read horrible), the driving was BLOODY TERRIBLE...like the thing you set your hat on was horrible due to controls...I'm a grown man and I coudkn't control the vehicles consistently thanks to the "relative" directions. The forced boss fights using vehicles were 50% fight and 50% "Jane GET ME OFF THIS CRAZY THING". The reposes were imaginative - and some looked good, but ultimatly instead of new characters - they were still rehashes of characters some of us already had 4+ figures of. The levels were long so they could flesh out the use of vehicles, but the combat was light and not dense at ALL...making the game 90% exploration and piuzle solving - i.e. nothing with replay value.

If you like it, that's perfectly OK, but the strong dislike for it has significant merit. Its a shame that Imaginators fixed most of the major issues, but hasn't gotten a fair shake BECAUSE of SC. Reposes? None. Fake reposes? None. Levels suitable length. Combat, MUCH denser, much more active and rewarding. Annoying NPCs - reduced. Now, the plot is a HUGE step down I admit, but I never really play these for plot anyway. So far I've had more replay from SI than SC (though neither touches TT, Kaos mode > all).

As for character balance, I can't speak for SC, once I beat it I stopped (I still have characters in the plastic that just aren't worth reselling), but previously each entry - the new characters just DESTROYED the old characters. Its the "incentive" factor.
-Unreall
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10114
#25352 Posted: 17:20:22 11/01/2017
Character balance in SC was good in numbers, but bad because they introduced hitstop. Both old and new had some horrible gameplay because they are at a constant disavantage with enemies that always move at regular speeds, notably Bash and Master Angler Nightfall from memory. Imaginators inverted by reducing hitstop but making the numbers all over the place, to the point using old characters is true hard mode.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Peppins Yellow Sparx Gems: 1924
#25353 Posted: 17:30:23 11/01/2017
Quote: mega spyro
Quote: Peppins
Question for who have already tryed it:

example: If I have my imaginator to lv20 then i go to a friend's house where he have imaginator's level 15-19 (so less than mine), when i put my imaginator i still have lv20?

In theory, yes, it should still be level 20, because the level/upgrade data is stored to the figure, however I haven't tested it.

Thanks, will wait for someone that have tryed :-)
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#25354 Posted: 18:33:20 11/01/2017
Quote: mega spyro
Question for who have already tryed it:

example: If I have my imaginator to lv20 then i go to a friend's house where he have imaginator's level 15-19 (so less than mine), when i put my imaginator i still have lv20?

In theory, yes, it should still be level 20, because the level/upgrade data is stored to the figure, however I haven't tested it.

Thanks, will wait for someone that have tryed :-)

I'll try it after school today- i'll use my level 17 fire sentinel in a never-used wii u version of the game (no senseis added prior, with the default 15 level cap)
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#25355 Posted: 18:36:14 11/01/2017
I don't understand the love for SuperChargers. I didn't "join" the hate-SC bandwagon...I've been riding it since the game released. A few of the new characters were interesting, but the driving was downright awful, as Unreallystic mentioned. Bloody terrible indeed...especially the arena-style driving sections. Yikes.

Not looking for an argument in saying this. I've been with this series since the first game and I want it to succeed as much as you all do, although now might be too late. I do attribute SC as the main cause for the decline and I hold SF in regard as the best in the series.

For whatever it's worth, I'm an adult player. Maybe the target demographic sees it differently.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#25356 Posted: 18:44:27 11/01/2017
Another confession about SC-

Fiesta has bad gameplay, but i love him solely for his design.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5414
#25357 Posted: 21:18:46 11/01/2017
I think the main issue when it comes to people's enjoyment of Superchargers (or lack thereof) is whether or not they enjoy the vehicular gameplay, which obviously not everyone will since it's a completely different genre than what Skylanders fans got into the series for. Also I've noticed a lot of people had problems with the vehicle controls, while others (including myself) have never had a problem. I think that just has to do with how people's brains are registering the way the vehicles move in response to the direction you're holding the analog stick.

Personally, I enjoyed Superchargers but I also think it was a mistake to turn 50% of the game into a completely different genre. It was guaranteed to be decisive among the fanbase from the start.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#25358 Posted: 21:20:16 11/01/2017
Land vehicles are fine for me, but Sky vehicles are definately slippery and Sea ones almost gave me hand cramps since it just seems to take so long to turn and adjust.
---
#25359 Posted: 21:42:09 11/01/2017
when your pain-yatta arrives today

[User Posted Image]
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4482
#25360 Posted: 22:11:11 11/01/2017
Sea racing parts are my favourite... I love the sea part in Cloudbreather Crag... >.<

I don't say SC is perfect, as I said, it has its faults, I'm aware of that, but I like it and I don't saw myself having such problems with the controls at all, though it's true that "hitstop" was a huge mistake, and more combat all over the game would have been definitely better, I'm not the one denying that.

Other things I really dislike in Imaginators:

Skystones... the worst in the series. It's like the original but more simple and without being able to choosing yours cards. I really liked Skystones Overdrive and I missed it.

"Selfies". There's a word for taking pictures. It's picture. For God's sake!

And although the new senseis are awesome concerning design... I hate their scale. I think SC skylanders scale was the perfect one for non-core skylanders. The others (Swapper, Trap Team and above all the huge Senseis) spoil it completelly. Core skylanders look ridicully tiny in comparison ("Hi, my name is Crash Bandicoot, because I can crash Stealth Elf with my feet"), and Giants don't feel special anymore.

I have the solution... making the Giants skylanders the double of their current size! *laugh mischievously and flies away*
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#25361 Posted: 22:39:37 11/01/2017
Quote: Halvmorke
Skystones... the worst in the series. It's like the original but more simple and without being able to choosing yours cards. I really liked Skystones Overdrive and I missed it.

SuperChargers has THE WORST Skystones game. Oh my friggin' god dude. Games take too long, there are too many OP cards, and the computer cheats.

Imaginators' Skystones game is a direct ripoff of the Trap Team version, which was the best Skystones game in the series, but has been dumbed down a bit and ruins the joy of collecting new stones. Tessa is a beast to beat, but otherwise the games are fairly short and aren't too difficult if you just apply a bit of logic, since you don't have to worry about random draws. (I'd say it's pretty middling as far as Skystones goes, with Superchargers at the bottom, then Giants, then Imaginators, then Swap Force, and Trap Team at the top.)
"Selfies". There's a word for taking pictures. It's picture. For God's sake!

I hate the word too, but it is an official English word now: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/selfie

Specifically, they are pictures of your in-game avatar... aka, "self." So it applies correctly, stupid as it may be.

(Also, I think the word for taking a picture is "photograph." Saying "I pictured the sunset" means something different than "I photographed the sunset.")
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:41:15 11/01/2017 by McMurderpaws
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#25362 Posted: 22:59:05 11/01/2017
I feel like I remember a Paul Reiche interview where he said that the final skylanders game would tie everything together or something like that. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#25363 Posted: 23:59:20 11/01/2017
Quote: McMurderpaws
(I'd say it's pretty middling as far as Skystones goes, with Superchargers at the bottom, then Giants, then Imaginators, then Swap Force, and Trap Team at the top.)

I don't want to be annoying, but Swap Force didn't had Skystones.
---
Bruh
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4482
#25364 Posted: 01:38:24 12/01/2017
McMurderpaws, I know "selfie" exists as a word... but c'mon, is ashaming. And I don't share at all your point about S. Overdrive, but well, your opinion is well received. I liked the game though.

JohnnySmasher42, that would be great (at first)... where did you find info about it?
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#25365 Posted: 02:00:58 12/01/2017
McMurderpaws, I know "selfie" exists as a word... but c'mon, is ashaming. And I don't share at all your point about S. Overdrive, but well, your opinion is well received. I liked the game though.

JohnnySmasher42, that would be great (at first)... where did you find info about it?

I remember reading about it in an interview somewhere. I'm pretty sure it was around the time Trap Team came out. I can't find it anywhere now.
---
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#25366 Posted: 08:42:17 12/01/2017
Quote: Muffin Man
I think the main issue when it comes to people's enjoyment of Superchargers (or lack thereof) is whether or not they enjoy the vehicular gameplay, which obviously not everyone will since it's a completely different genre than what Skylanders fans got into the series for. Also I've noticed a lot of people had problems with the vehicle controls, while others (including myself) have never had a problem. I think that just has to do with how people's brains are registering the way the vehicles move in response to the direction you're holding the analog stick.

Personally, I enjoyed Superchargers but I also think it was a mistake to turn 50% of the game into a completely different genre. It was guaranteed to be decisive among the fanbase from the start.

You may be right. It seems to be a lot of division regarding SC vehicle controls: on on side people who (like me) think those are perfectly fine and enjoyed them, while on the other, there are gamers who never thought they were fun or intuitive at all.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#25367 Posted: 15:05:15 12/01/2017
Quote: Muffin Man

The thing though -it wasn't the genre bending that ruined it. It did feel random at and forced at times, but I didn't mind the idea - it was essentially a "large" mini-game to me. But what it came down to was "was this fun"...and it wasn't, the controls were terrible. The driving made me think of the old NES Battletoads level 3, but without the intensity and unecessary collectibles (to this day I don't think I actually powered up a vehicle short of changing how it looked). The water felt like trying to run through mud - it was true to form, but just not fun - and it often was book-ended by combat that was simplicity at its lowest levels (common issue really)...just keep moving and spamming the regular attack...oh time a jump "NOW!". Flying was driving with the added difficulty of another dimension to try and control the vehicle. All that would be forgivable for a mini-game, but the mini-game was the core gimmick...that you were forced to endure at LEAST once per level if you weren't doing anything extra.

And on top of that the vehicle control wasn't intuitive to most folks (not just me). I've played driving games since Excitebike on the NES and Super Off-Road on the SNES. I've played F-Zero and Mario Kart. GTA 2-5. I've played Starfox and Panzer Dragoon. I played the MESS out of Crazy Taxi. All kinds of driving games with real wheels, to analog sticks, to d-pads. And NONE of them had the control issues of SC. Eventually I started to grasp it, but I had already beaten the game by the time I finally figured out how the vehicles moved - and I had lost interest before then. the last boss was hard not because he was "hard", but because I had to fight him on a bloody vehicle.

And I'm not "trying" to really rag on the entry, it had its moments, despite hte reposes - Bowser and Donkey Kong were HUGE for me, and I don't regret buying 3 copies of the game so I could get Bowser and Dark Bowser along with Dark DK. I REALLY enjoyed playing as Bowser. The plot and the design of levels - like the book level - kept things super fresh and showed - honestly some levels of innovation - in a stagnant game design.

But bluntly put there were too many short comings - some of which can fall under the preference tag - but it just fell short.
- Unreall
#25368 Posted: 15:08:13 12/01/2017
Quote: Icebrrrg
Well I dunno about game sales but over the holidays everywhere I'd go...EB/Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, etc the figures were sold out and they seem to continue to be selling very well. Better than Lego and Amiibo.

I'm sure there are many at this point who collect only the figures and don't play the games.

This gets me...I saw the same, stock was typically where you want it, mostly sold with just enough there to sell if someone was interested.

Now they didn't STOCK nearly as much as previous entries, but you can only sell what is put out....so what can expectations be. If you have 10 peanuts and sale 9, how can you be disappointed with not selling 20?
- Unreall
#25369 Posted: 15:18:20 12/01/2017
Oh boy fighting the very Dariness with the vehicle was disappointing and with the controls and poor level design, a real headache on Nightmare. I'd rather they had a mostly on foot battle and used a vehicle as a finisher - and any terrain.

Heck, the initial concept of vehicles as a powerup rather than part of the level design would've looked so good. Get a big area with enemies bigger than the Skylander overwhelming them, summon Hot Streak and ram them into next week.
---
#25370 Posted: 15:38:47 12/01/2017
Quote: Bifrost
Oh boy fighting the very Dariness with the vehicle was disappointing and with the controls and poor level design, a real headache on Nightmare. I'd rather they had a mostly on foot battle and used a vehicle as a finisher - and any terrain.

Heck, the initial concept of vehicles as a powerup rather than part of the level design would've looked so good. Get a big area with enemies bigger than the Skylander overwhelming them, summon Hot Streak and ram them into next week.

That initial concept sounds an awful lot like Trap Team. 5 Pain Yattas coming at you? Just summon Kaos and spam the Undead attack.
---
#25371 Posted: 16:20:32 12/01/2017
Less that and more cinematic, as Sky vehicles would have to be air strikes, Sea would have to summon water, etc. Maybe also have on foot paths that have vehicle options(block puzzle? You can be reasonable or plow through them like a madman).
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5414
#25372 Posted: 19:56:04 12/01/2017
I would have vastly preferred the vehicles being something you could summon during normal gameplay. The vehicle-only segments could then have been optional minigames on the side like Swap Zones, which would make up a much smaller part of the game.
---
Boop me if you see this.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#25373 Posted: 20:28:04 12/01/2017
Who is excited about the nintendo switch event tonight?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#25374 Posted: 20:47:28 12/01/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

wouldn't say i'm excited, but I'm just curious to finally find out what the price will be.
I think the price is going to be the sink or swim moment for Nintendo.
#25375 Posted: 20:56:55 12/01/2017
The concept is a bit TT like, but is IMO closer to the direction they should have gone.

Hindsite 20/20, SC should have been the "open world" Skylanders. Use a button to switch to your vehicle, which would change your view point to overhead/birds-eye (think GTA2) and let you drive/fly/boat where you need to go, with physical impediments forcing vehicle switches, - surprise attacks akin to Imaginators while driving, Arena battle areas like they had in SC already, having to track down certain groups of bad guys for puzzle pieces to advance or turn switches/etc, etc.

Its too late for that now though.

Imaginators should have one more feature as well - level building, if there was a skylanders to add it, with a void growing, now and this was it.

I think this is where I would have made the sharpest departure from the game designers - additional money went into the "AAA"-ness of the title ever since SF - large scale bosses, and moments designed to be epic - when IMO it should have gone into the long term replay value. It was cool to have a cut-scene with some one making the obligatory joke about guacamole - but I could have EASILY done with out it and 85% of the elaborate cut scenes, if it created even a rudimentary level or even arena builder.

As well, as a Rainbow 6 player, they dropped the ball SO HARD on DLC and treatment of patches for this game (still no patches for my Wii U copy, which has an option to go to the Nintnedo Store to buy chest, but just crashes). Rainbow 6 offered a Season Pass, and then a CONSTANT stream of costume pieces, and characters to keep interest going. This game could SO do that...

Add an option for a canon to fire to a "new" area on the MAP (Season 2) which includes new levels/content. Add additional imaginator SETS for purchase via an online store (or since the series is based around physical DLC, do it that way, just patch in new content). Maybe some unlockables based on Holiday (we got a snowman this year, maybe Santa set or Reindeer next Christmas). Create daily rewards to pair with this. bi-monthly - like Rainbow 6 - release 2 new imaginator archetypes. For instance we could have gotten a Martial Arts & a Pets archetype in December - the result, more reason to buy new crystals. Feeding the system like this - Activision gets LONG TERM money - R6 has generated enough money doing this to pay for essentially "another game" worth of development. If there is no support, it quickly dies without any real investment from Activision.

But if rumors are true, we get to watch the series die, our figures become obsolete and storage space fodder, while the IP just SITS THERE. If in 15 years they bring it back, old figures won't work due to new tech, and if they do, they will only function as a money unlockable or something 'cheap' like that.

I am sad...
:sigh:
#25376 Posted: 21:01:27 12/01/2017
Quote: Street50

wouldn't say i'm excited, but I'm just curious to finally find out what the price will be.

::Nod in agreement::
I am curious about one other thing though - they are getting an HRAP based on leaked documents - which means a competitive fighting game should be announced. Its Soul Calibur's anniversary year...could it be getting a new SC? Or the new Tekken?

Just curious.

also need to know if there wil lbe a Splatoons 2, or if it is just a re-release (that game was the best game on the system IMO, ended up buying a second Wii U so my wife and I could play Splatoons (and eventually my son).
- Unreall
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8320
#25377 Posted: 21:08:26 12/01/2017
Honestly, I'm expecting Sky 7 to have level creation, if it happens of course. It just seems like the next best step, in fact, it's probably the best thing to end the series on because it adds "infinite" reputability like Disney Infinity. Maybe the gimmick landers odd a new theme like a clown character gives a circus theme and a sandman adds a desert theme, and you can even mix themes up. Like a sandman and a mermaid make a beach theme.

This may or may not be my Sky 7 idea that I've done a bit of brain storming on, lol.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#25378 Posted: 21:48:30 12/01/2017
Quote: Unreallystic
Quote: Street50

::Nod in agreement::
I am curious about one other thing though - they are getting an HRAP based on leaked documents - which means a competitive fighting game should be announced. Its Soul Calibur's anniversary year...could it be getting a new SC? Or the new Tekken?

Just curious.

also need to know if there wil lbe a Splatoons 2, or if it is just a re-release (that game was the best game on the system IMO, ended up buying a second Wii U so my wife and I could play Splatoons (and eventually my son).
- Unreall

There was a new version of splatoon showcased briefly in it's trailer, with some new hairstyles to indicate. No idea if it's a port with added features or a full-on sequel (Spla2n, if you will) but i'm happy.
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#25379 Posted: 23:08:26 12/01/2017
Quote: Crash10
Quote: McMurderpaws
(I'd say it's pretty middling as far as Skystones goes, with Superchargers at the bottom, then Giants, then Imaginators, then Swap Force, and Trap Team at the top.)

I don't want to be annoying, but Swap Force didn't had Skystones.

Could've sworn they had some kind of collectible card/stone game in Swap Force, but I went back and finished Giants immediately AFTER playing SF, so I probably just have some wires crossed in my memory. My bad. smilie
Newguy333 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3244
#25380 Posted: 04:58:54 13/01/2017
There was a bit of Skylanders Imaginators in the Nintendo Switch Stream, does that mean Skylanders isn't dead?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
My Deviantart where I Draw Skylanders Real or My Own, http://joltiklover.deviantart.com/
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8320
#25381 Posted: 04:59:41 13/01/2017
Quote: Newguy333
There was a bit of Skylanders Imaginators in the Nintendo Switch Stream, does that mean Skylanders isn't dead?

possibly not?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#25382 Posted: 05:10:35 13/01/2017
Skylanders Imaginators is coming to the Switch! It was quick but we got a few small snippets of it in the reel near the end of the Switch presentation!

edit: ninja'd and I THINK I DIED AFTER THAT ZELDA TRAILER I CAN'T FUNCTION RIGHT NOW I'LL BE BACK LATER
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:11:20 13/01/2017 by TrapShadowFan
CakeMc Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#25383 Posted: 05:12:44 13/01/2017
Quote: Drawdler
Quote: defpally
Quote: Drawdler
This probably belongs in General Discussion, but the 4chan leak that said we're getting Imaginators on Switch is completely correct so far, so I don't think that nessicarily means the series is continuining but at least we're getting one game on the Switch!

If it is true, then that would pretty probably ensure we get the last figures.

Edit: Yep, it is true - in the sizzle reel.

Continuining this here, the tiny clip showed a menu that I don't think is in the game. Might just be for dramatic effect, but it looked like one of those Imaginators-to-life commercials.

What menu ?
---
Kaos - The Master Of All Battle Classes
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#25384 Posted: 05:16:01 13/01/2017
https://blog.activision.com/t5...o/ba-p/10140118

HOLD THE ****ING PHONE! THERE'S A NEW ADVENTURE PACK COMING FOR IMAGINATORS???? MARCH 12????
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#25385 Posted: 05:18:53 13/01/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
https://blog.activision.com/t5...o/ba-p/10140118

HOLD THE ****ING PHONE! THERE'S A NEW ADVENTURE PACK COMING FOR IMAGINATORS???? MARCH 12????

Skylanders better not get cancelled now! They're releasing for a new console, and apparently making an update because that is not in the coding (somebody has checked that before right?)
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
CakeMc Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#25386 Posted: 05:36:07 13/01/2017
Skylanders on switch... Meh
New adventure pack... YES
100 PLUS new imaginite items... DOUBLE YES
---
Kaos - The Master Of All Battle Classes
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#25387 Posted: 05:46:26 13/01/2017
New level! Yay-uh! But why Wildstorm? We already have an Air Sensei in an Adventure Pack. Oh, big deal. I'm wondering, did they plan this months before, like before the game released in October, or was this a last minute addition?
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#25388 Posted: 06:09:44 13/01/2017
This is awesome! A new adventure pack!
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#25389 Posted: 06:11:50 13/01/2017
is all of this means that skylanders is saved smilie?
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#25390 Posted: 06:31:47 13/01/2017
Great job toys for bob...new parts and a new level *insterts face with hearts*
I'm really hoping for a female head with long hair
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#25391 Posted: 06:57:14 13/01/2017
How did they sneak a new adventure pack by us in the code, or did we not have data miners really looking into it - or will it be patched in? Guess that's how we get Wild Storm.
#25392 Posted: 06:59:58 13/01/2017
Quote: defpally
How did they sneak a new adventure pack by us in the code, or did we not have data miners really looking into it - or will it be patched in? Guess that's how we get Wild Storm.

It's not in the game. It will be patched. But the Switch version already has it built-in.
---
Bruh
#25393 Posted: 07:04:14 13/01/2017
god i feel so good right now smilie, those news really made my day.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#25394 Posted: 07:16:06 13/01/2017
Yeah, I still think it's not 100% confirmation of the series continuing, but at least, if it's ending, it's on a high note.
---
Bruh
#25395 Posted: 07:19:49 13/01/2017
true is not "skylanders 7 confiermd" but it sure is a good sign for the future of the franchise, but now it pointless to talk Cancellation now.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#25396 Posted: 07:24:43 13/01/2017
Yeah, for now it looks like it's keeping up for another year, even without a new game.
---
Bruh
First | Previous | Page 508 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me